Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (982081 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kd26: 9:14am On May 09, 2015
justwise:

Bro you don't have any problem, you don't need to worry about POE.

Ok thank you so much smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by daddykamsi: 10:55am On May 09, 2015
HELLO PEEPS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by daddykamsi: 11:02am On May 09, 2015
HELLO JUSTWISE, VICVJUSTICE AND EVERY CONTRIBUTOR IN-HOUSE,,, I WANT TO ENTER FOR TOURIST VISA FOR UK.I HAVE a registered business name with which I signed up an account with. the issue here is i want to present a personal Tax from LIRS and not a company tax from FIRS. do i stand a chance and aw many month or years tax shud I present.
thanks and remain blessed

UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by daddykamsi: 1:02pm On May 09, 2015
justwise . . am waiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2015
daddykamsi:
HELLO JUSTWISE, VICVJUSTICE AND EVERY CONTRIBUTOR IN-HOUSE,,, I WANT TO ENTER FOR TOURIST VISA FOR UK.I HAVE a registered business name with which I signed up an account with. the issue here is i want to present a personal Tax from LIRS and not a company tax from FIRS. do i stand a chance and aw many month or years tax shud I present.
thanks and remain blessed

UK

Did you register the business because of visa application or have you been running this business for sometimes now ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by daddykamsi: 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
i have been running running the biz since 2011, that was wen the biz was incorprated
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by daddykamsi: 3:23pm On May 09, 2015
yet to pay any tax on it and I want to present the coy Account for the application. . what do u think. remember its a biznes name more like a sole propriety
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2015
daddykamsi:
yet to pay any tax on it and I want to present the coy Account for the application. . what do u think. remember its a biznes name more like a sole propriety

You can't present only the company's account, you need to also present your personal account and tax certificate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by daddykamsi: 5:31pm On May 09, 2015
A P.A.Y.E from LIRS wud do then . . . shud it be paid in Months or Years ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by refreshrate: 7:57pm On May 09, 2015
To all the admins of this particular topic @vicustice @justwise and all i say a huge thank you! Just got in yesterday from the UK 2weeks plus and wow what an experience that was. i am truly grateful gan!

To all the others still going through the applications processes may your story be sweeter than mine o Amen, seriously guys listen to these people they know every single thing they are talking about!

God bless you all!

Back to Naija.. no light, no fuel, generator noise...see heat!

God help us
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2015
refreshrate:
To all the admins of this particular topic @vicustice @justwise and all i say a huge thank you! Just got in yesterday from the UK 2weeks plus and wow what an experience that was. i am truly grateful gan!

To all the others still going through the applications processes may your story be sweeter than mine o Amen, seriously guys listen to these people they know every single thing they are talking about!

God bless you all!

Back to Naija.. no light, no fuel, generator noise...see heat!

God help us

grin grin you sound very happy, glad you enjoyed it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2015
daddykamsi:
A P.A.Y.E from LIRS wud do then . . . shud it be paid in Months or Years ?

What is LIRS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by refreshrate: 10:09pm On May 09, 2015
justwise:

grin grin you sound very happy, glad you enjoyed it

You cant imagine how much!
Meanwhile hold money to pay each time you need to pee o from 20p to 50p depending on where you are, oyinbo no go let you use their toilet even at the filling stations and the coolness of the weather will put your bladder on overdrive, so ready, unless you dont want to go out!

Also bottled water of N50 here? arrange your £1.90 even though the water from the tap is safe to drink. Question will now be when out where to find tap?

Meanwhile cway dispenser water is now N400? Na wa o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by franknk: 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
@justwise,
pls can my saving acct be accepted as my salary account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zambelambe: 11:50pm On May 09, 2015
Hello Justwise & Vicjustice,

Any particular reason why some visiting visa applications are processed in Sheffield UK and some here in Nigeria? Whats the main reason for that? When I went to submit my application i was asked to hold on for an interview but late asked to go that I can go. My question is this why are some application done here and others in sheffield I am renewing my 2 yrs visa .

Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 1:53am On May 10, 2015
franknk:
@justwise,

Is your salary paid into this savings account and do you have bank statements?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 3:59am On May 10, 2015
[color=#770077][/color].morin peeps
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 4:10am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=rukkiat .morin good people pls I want to renew my visa I had 6 month and 2 yrs wich has expired and I want to renew can I renew wit 6 month cos I don't av money for 5 yrs i want to apply with my family my husband and my 2 yrs old son they have never travel to UK before but my husband has travel to Us and Brazil and he has a valid Us 2yrs visa we travel for family visit and document has been sent by my sister she's a british so plsssss what document do I need to add again cos my son has not travel before pls I need a urgent reply thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 4:11am On May 10, 2015
@justwise and other pls urgent reply I want to apply next month
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 4:14am On May 10, 2015
@vicjustice am waiting for ur reply too can u list d document to submit for my husband and my 2 yrs old son
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by daddykamsi: 6:48am On May 10, 2015
LIRS is Lagos Inland Revenue Service while FIRS is the Federal arm . . . . . my question is shud the tax be paid in d past Months or the past years ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bhmng: 7:10am On May 10, 2015
ojay007:

Hi, sorry just seeing this now. 2yrs cost me over 100k but itz $505 so it depends on the exchange rate your bank uses. The least visa is 6months.
I had 6months visa last year so I just renewed with 2yrs now and I didn't have to explain why I wanted 2yrs.
Cheers

Okay great! Thank you Ojay!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2015
refreshrate:

You cant imagine how much!
Meanwhile hold money to pay each time you need to pee o from 20p to 50p depending on where you are, oyinbo no go let you use their toilet even at the filling stations and the coolness of the weather will put your bladder on overdrive, so ready, unless you dont want to go out!

Also bottled water of N50 here? arrange your £1.90 even though the water from the tap is safe to drink. Question will now be when out where to find tap?

Meanwhile cway dispenser water is now N400? Na wa o

grin grin grin there are many places in London where they don't charge you for using the toilet... St.Pancras station is one of them, supermarkets don't charge ....

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2015
daddykamsi:
LIRS is Lagos Inland Revenue Service while FIRS is the Federal arm . . . . . my question is shud the tax be paid in d past Months or the past years ?

You start paying from when you registered your business
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2015
franknk:
@justwise,

You can but if you have other money other than your salary in the same account then you need to explain the source
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2015
rukkiat:
[quote author=rukkiat .morin good people pls I want to renew my visa I had 6 month and 2 yrs wich has expired and I want to renew can I renew wit 6 month cos I don't av money for 5 yrs i want to apply with my family my husband and my 2 yrs old son they have never travel to UK before but my husband has travel to Us and Brazil and he has a valid Us 2yrs visa we travel for family visit and document has been sent by my sister she's a british so plsssss what document do I need to add again cos my son has not travel before pls I need a urgent reply thanks

If you can't afford 5yrs visa you can apply for 6 months or 2yrs, the process is still the same though everything is done online now, same set of documents though separate application form for each traveling family member.

You need to include your son's birth certificate and letter from his school(if they are not on holiday)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2015
zambelambe:
Hello Justwise & Vicjustice,

Any particular reason why some visiting visa applications are processed in Sheffield UK and some here in Nigeria? Whats the main reason for that? When I went to submit my application i was asked to hold on for an interview but late asked to go that I can go. My question is this why are some application done here and others in sheffield I am renewing my 2 yrs visa .

Regards

I got no clue, wouldn't want to second-guess the reason behind that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 9:29am On May 10, 2015
Thanks @ just wise but on my passport I still bear my maiden name while my husband and my son name are d same and also my husband has applied for UK visa b4 but refuse twice same yr DAT was 2008 and he didn't av d information he used then so wat doc can he use to back his application he owns a company also av a land and he owns d house we re living he pay his tax his bank statement is OK like 10m hope d balance is not too much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 9:33am On May 10, 2015
Thanks @ just wise but on my passport I still bear my maiden name while my husband and my son name are d same and also my husband has applied for UK visa b4 but refuse twice same yr DAT was 2008 and he didn't av d information he used then so wat doc can he use to back his application he owns a company also av a land and he owns d house we re living he pay his tax his bank statement is OK like 10m hope d balance is not too much he's going to sponsor d trip and I will also sponsor as in my husband and myself as d sponsorer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2015
rukkiat:
Thanks @ just wise but on my passport I still bear my maiden name while my husband and my son name are d same and also my husband has applied for UK visa b4 but refuse twice same yr DAT was 2008 and he didn't av d information he used then so wat doc can he use to back his application he owns a company also av a land and he owns d house we re living he pay his tax his bank statement is OK like 10m hope d balance is not too much he's going to sponsor d trip and I will also sponsor as in my husband and myself as d sponsorer

Your marriage certificate will take care of that. Your husband has to acknowledge those previous refusals and state just briefly why he was refused.

He needs to submit his company's account, his savings/personal accounts and tax certificate.....then his property documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 11:14am On May 10, 2015
Thanks so much @justwise but can he use his business account statement becos dats only account he's running for now he stop running his saving account DAT means he didn't av saving account only business account thanks for ur reply also wat balance can I have in my saving and current account .I don't really understand d employment and income part of d application form
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On May 10, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin there are many places in London where they don't charge you for using the toilet... St.Pancras station is one of them, supermarkets don't charge ....

Not also forgetting Fast Food outlets, shops(not off licence) and pubs !!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.