Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035560 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:30pm On May 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The delay is simply between Priority application and normal application.
The cost of priority application has to be justified. Did you pay for priority application? If not, the wait is normal.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:32pm On May 07, 2016
It is so annoying... this people are so unfair , i made some calls yesterday and i was told they intentionally do it to our applications... I did not pay for priority because i read it on the page that one should not pay for priority for settlement visa. I found out that that Notice on the page is false. I cannot believe they are doing such to Nigerians...because most other applications whom submitted around 20th of march and above they have started receiving there visas. Why would he not make the interview? what is wrong ?

when you tracked was it no updates they sent to you or what did they say?

zinfly:

Tunderule2016
How far, this people are really trying my patience o. Have you tracked your application again. I did today and it's still not even being considered. What is all this delay for abeg. My husband has an interview in two weeks and I was really hoping he would hit the ground running but as it is he may not make the interview. This wait is insane. Anyway I just missed the rant.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
tunderule2016:
It is so annoying... this people are so unfair , i made some calls yesterday and i was told they intentionally do it to our applications... I did not pay for priority because i read it on the page that one should not pay for priority for settlement visa. I found out that that Notice on the page is false. I cannot believe they are doing such to Nigerians...because most other applications whom submitted around 20th of march and above they have started receiving there visas. Why would he not make the interview? what is wrong ?

Patience I hear they say, is a virtue!!!! If applications are deemed valid, they would have no choice but to issue a visa.
Enjoy the sun, lack of power, lack of fuel etc etc etc. When UK pressure hits the applicant(s), they would look back and wish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 6:10pm On May 07, 2016
Mr lexus i am patient..... myself and zinfly has the way we have our convo.... definitely am patient.... But it is just wrong at times when you see the way other countries application are treated compare to the way we are treated... There is so much one can do .... As for lack of power.... i am covered, fuel also covered.... Sun ( partially covered..) as for etc..... I guess you are amongst the etc... so am coping with you lolol....

have a lovely weekend

Lexusgs430:

Patience I hear they say, is a virtue!!!! If applications are deemed valid, they would have no choice but to issue a visa.
Enjoy the sun, lack of power, lack of fuel etc etc etc. When UK pressure hits the applicant(s), they would look back and wish!!!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
tunderule2016:
Mr lexus i am patient..... myself and zinfly has the way we have our convo.... definitely am patient.... But it is just wrong at times when you see the way other countries application are treated compare to the way we are treated... There is so much one can do .... As for lack of power.... i am covered, fuel also covered.... Sun ( partially covered..) as for etc..... I guess you are amongst the etc... so am coping with you lolol....

have a lovely weekend

Tunderule2016 Tunderule2016 Tunderule2016, how many times I am mention your nairaland handle?
May chisos deliver you!!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 6:33pm On May 07, 2016
LMAooooo @ chisos..

Lexusgs430:

Tunderule2016 Tunderule2016 Tunderule2016, how many times I am mention your nairaland handle?
May chisos deliver you!!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bankyg04: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
Davdar:

Are you still waiting cos I am and it's honestly frustrating sad

Hi Banky04
Nothing yet is been 2weeks now but still waiting. How abt you?

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ekpotek: 5:22pm On May 08, 2016
johnwick1:
Hi Ekpotek,

You are doing a great job sir
I got questions to ask, for non EU who got eea 6 months permit in Nigeria travelling to UK to settle with his wife however, to avoid immigration problem;

1)Do I need a return ticket to show to immigration?
2)What are the likely questions that will be asked by the immigration?
3) what should I expect being the first time travelling to UK.

Thanks so much.

You must be armed with documentation to proof that your spouse is living in the UK and has permit to stay. Sure the UK immigration will drill you. So have with you, marriage certificate or proof of relationship. Phone number of spouse in case they need to call her. Her house address, where she is working etc. Also be ready to answer questions about the relationship as was filled in your visa application. Sure you can buy a one way ticket. Just be claim and look direct into their eye and answer their questions. For your third question, visit to find out yourself.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by johnwick1: 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
ekpotek:

You must be armed with documentation to proof that your spouse is living in the UK and has permit to stay. Sure the UK immigration will drill you. So have with you, marriage certificate or proof of relationship. Phone number of spouse in case they need to call her. Her house address, where she is working etc. Also be ready to answer questions about the relationship as was filled in your visa application. Sure you can buy a one way ticket. Just be claim and look direct into their eye and answer their questions. For your third question, visit to find out yourself.

Thank you so much, u r the best
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zinfly: 10:13pm On May 08, 2016
tunderule2016:

Happy Sunday tunderule, they only said is yet to be considered by an Eco. His interview is next week Thursday. I am really praying this is the week. This is week 11 for us. We are almost there.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 12:45am On May 09, 2016
happy sunday to you too and blessed week ahead.... I have seen cases where , they have not contacted the sponsor and they issued the visa. Stay positive and i pray everything will come out positive. Most things they do is when a priority comes in, they push aside the non-priority to the back tolll.. You should be happy because you have not received a refund (IHS) so definitely it is a good sign.... another method you know it is good sign...

Your Visa is approved IJN... sending all my positive energy for u..and your family.

Note: I just looked through the timeline of Portsmouth86 on the timeline thread... they contacted her to come for interview on the 10th week... try to go to the thread and have a good clue..

zinfly:

Happy Sunday tunderule, they only said is yet to be considered by an Eco. His interview is next week Thursday. I am really praying this is the week. This is week 11 for us. We are almost there.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Davdar: 9:51am On May 09, 2016
@Banky04

Yes dear am still waiting and is really frustrating as you said but let's continue to wait patiently and pray for good news.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 2:28pm On May 09, 2016
Hi everyone

This is my full storry .....

I'm Moroccan, got married in UK with a British man which he is originally from Pakistan on May 2014.
We applied for settlement uk visa on the end of the same month. Which was May.
We have been refused on November 2014. Than we appealed on same month.
They refused with reason that I was in UK as a visitor. With visit visa.

Than , they refused again and we got a hearing date on Jun. I and my husband attend in the court. The judge accepted our marriage but never accept that we broke the law.
We didn't know that I couldn't get married in UK or submit a spouse visa application as I'm a visitor.
The judge decided that I have to go back to my country, which is Morocco. And apply from there.
I came back to Morocco on August, I made a fresh application, submitted all paper work on November 2015. but unfortunately they refused again, the reason this time was belong my husband, his financial requirements, he is disable person which he is taking money from government, because he is ill and can't work.

NB : the judge accepted his healthy case before, so no problem with this point for me.

But the problem is my husband didn't send all his paper work (by mistake) like some bank statements and rent document (payslip) .
Now they sent me a notice of pending appeal o April 2016, and give a very long time which is 15 weeks!!
They said that they will write to me to give me an other date ( like appointment may be ) after 26 July 2016.
I don't know why they give date so far.
Is this because they refused again and then will give me a hearing date?
Do they might answer before ?
Is it any chance to win without hearing? Because we think we sent them everything they wanted.
Any advise please? .

Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nky2015: 4:11pm On May 09, 2016
Help family, my husband submitted form on 20th of Feb. Interview on 10 of march.when is his likely to get a response.cos the wait is killing me softly abegooo.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On May 09, 2016
nky2015:
Help family, my husband submitted form on 20th of Feb. Interview on 10 of march.when is his likely to get a response.cos the wait is killing me softly abegooo.

Did you pay for priority application? If not, join tunderule2016 and a host of others on this emotionally tasking role.
Tell husband his wait would be over soon. He should use the intervening waiting period, to enjoy the scenery and other enjoyable factors.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:07pm On May 09, 2016
LMAOOO .... abi oo bruv... the ship is big though so she is allowed lolol.... You said it all the best thing to do all needed to do before things are sorted with them... One thing everyone should be on the look out for is the IHS 600 pounds fee... if refunded then application is denied.. but if other wise , then still keep enjoying the ship oo.. God is our strength..

Chisos mr lexsus....... hope your week is going good... stay blessed..

Lexusgs430:

Did you pay for priority application? If not, join tunderule2016 and a host of others on this emotionally tasking role.
Tell husband his wait would be over soon. He should use the intervening waiting period, to enjoy the scenery and other enjoyable factors.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:13pm On May 09, 2016
Hmmm.. there decision would have been made on the interview date.... but they want your application to complete 12 weeks which will be 12 weeks this week or next from the day of biometric. Stay positive sis, God is your strength....

You will get a response this week, please try and check the card you used to make payment for IHS, if it has not been refunded then things are looking positive. No news is considered good news as my partner always say. So stay positive.

nky2015:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:13pm On May 09, 2016
tunderule2016:
LMAOOO .... abi oo bruv... the ship is big though so she is allowed lolol.... You said it all the best thing to do all needed to do before things are sorted with them... One thing everyone should be on the look out for is the IHS 600 pounds fee... if refunded then application is denied.. but if other wise , then still keep enjoying the ship oo.. God is our strength..

Lexus hope your week is going good... stay blessed..

Yes Bro weekend was good. Had an intriguing trip to Allen Avenue roundabout and Ritalori. Never knew inflation too has hit that industry!!!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend and week is gearing good?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:19pm On May 09, 2016
Firstly, i want you to know appeal can take 1 year. If you want my honest opinion, as the appeal is on , submit a fresh application and make sure this time you submit every document in details. It is expensive to do a fresh application but as i always tell ppl it is a wise option.

So let your appeal go on and on the other side put in a fresh application and they tend to answer one very fast as long as you submit all the documents.

Please before you submit check all required documents again and dont be ignorant (learn from your mistakes)

Fifi123:
Hi everyone

This is my full storry .....

I'm Moroccan, got married in UK with a British man which he is originally from Pakistan on May 2014.
We applied for settlement uk visa on the end of the same month. Which was May.
We have been refused on November 2014. Than we appealed on same month.
They refused with reason that I was in UK as a visitor. With visit visa.

Than , they refused again and we got a hearing date on Jun. I and my husband attend in the court. The judge accepted our marriage but never accept that we broke the law.
We didn't know that I couldn't get married in UK or submit a spouse visa application as I'm a visitor.
The judge decided that I have to go back to my country, which is Morocco. And apply from there.
I came back to Morocco on August, I made a fresh application, submitted all paper work on November 2015. but unfortunately they refused again, the reason this time was belong my husband, his financial requirements, he is disable person which he is taking money from government, because he is ill and can't work.

NB : the judge accepted his healthy case before, so no problem with this point for me.

But the problem is my husband didn't send all his paper work (by mistake) like some bank statements and rent document (payslip) .
Now they sent me a notice of pending appeal o April 2016, and give a very long time which is 15 weeks!!
They said that they will write to me to give me an other date ( like appointment may be ) after 26 July 2016.
I don't know why they give date so far.
Is this because they refused again and then will give me a hearing date?
Do they might answer before ?
Is it any chance to win without hearing? Because we think we sent them everything they wanted.
Any advise please? .

Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 5:24pm On May 09, 2016
CHISOS...... lmaoooo inflation is hitting everywhere.. including the weather sef in naija.... Am doing great...

thanks 4 asking, its being positive weekend... and i feel positive about the week ahead.. thanx bruv stay blessed

Lexusgs430:

Yes Bro weekend was good. Had an intriguing trip to Allen Avenue roundabout and Ritalori. Never knew inflation too has hit that industry!!!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend and week is gearing good?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 6:51pm On May 09, 2016
ZINFLY , i wan to cheer you up... a friend on another forum just confirmed her visa approved... so cheer up.. yours is coming too and everyone waiting to tap into it... I have invited her to join us on Nairaland ; so friend stay positive

Country applying from : Nigeria
Type of visa applied for : settlement -marriage (priority)
Date application submitted online or in person : 18th of April
Date biometric was taken ; 20th of April
Date application got to uk border office : 25th of April
Date of acknowledgement of application :25th of April
Visa processing office : Sheffield
Decision has been made email : 4th of May 2016
Documents dispatched : 4th of May 2016
Documents received : 9th of May 2016 (Approved )

zinfly:

Tunderule2016
How far, this people are really trying my patience o. Have you tracked your application again. I did today and it's still not even being considered. What is all this delay for abeg. My husband has an interview in two weeks and I was really hoping he would hit the ground running but as it is he may not make the interview. This wait is insane. Anyway I just missed the rant.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zinfly: 9:34am On May 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Laughing my slightly yellow ass off. This Lexusgs430 you won't be invited to our celebration party!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zinfly: 9:37am On May 10, 2016
tunderule2016:
ZINFLY , i wan to cheer you up... a friend on another forum just confirmed her visa approved... so cheer up.. yours is coming too and everyone waiting to tap into it... I have invited her to join us on Nairaland ; so friend stay positive

Country applying from : Nigeria
Type of visa applied for : settlement -marriage (priority)
Date application submitted online or in person : 18th of April
Date biometric was taken ; 20th of April
Date application got to uk border office : 25th of April
Date of acknowledgement of application :25th of April
Visa processing office : Sheffield
Decision has been made email : 4th of May 2016
Documents dispatched : 4th of May 2016
Documents received : 9th of May 2016 (Approved )

Wow did she pay priority, that is less than a month. Congrats to her. Her application must have been perfect.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On May 10, 2016
zinfly:

Laughing my slightly yellow ass off. This Lexusgs430 you won't be invited to our celebration party!!

Haba, all those Nando's and BBQ we have been promised (although they have not been honoured yet), which I have been clamouring for, you are willing to exclude me from the party(because I replied a post under the influence)?
Please zinfly forgive me(but that slightly yellow ass) Hmmmmmm (I reserve that for your husband and reserve my comment).
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On May 10, 2016
zinfly:

Wow did she pay priority, that is less than a month. Congrats to her. Her application must have been perfect.

Ehen, a clear case of priority application. How would UK Government (lovers of taxation), justify priority vs normal application?
When I talk Madam zinfly would give me red card!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:31am On May 10, 2016
Yes priority.......

I was surprised when she said she submitted priority because during my application.. this is what i found ... (see attachment).. abi i no sabi english anymore.. lol. See the NOTE: Priority Visa (Settlement), Super Priority Visa service, Prime Time Appointments, and Passport Passback are not available in the Nigeria.

Honeslty, this TLS ppl

zinfly:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:36am On May 10, 2016
The only way they can justify it is the timeline

they must have verified it same way they will verify the normal one but the timeline is what matter....

U better dont say anything or ur ass will be kicked.... everyone+zinfly blood dey hurt bruv lolol have a lovely day

Lexusgs430:

Ehen, a clear case of priority application. How would UK Government (lovers of taxation), justify priority vs normal application?
When I talk Madam zinfly would give me red card!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On May 10, 2016
[sub][/sub]
tunderule2016:
The only way they can justify it is the timeline

they must have verified it same way they will verify the normal one but the timeline is what matter....

U better dont say anything or ur ass will be kicked.... everyone+zinfly blood dey hurt bruv lolol have a lovely day

I know say blood dey hot, hence I reserve my comment. But that money una save (not paying for priority application). Make una use am declare surplus for boys and girls, before una turn to Andrew!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:48am On May 10, 2016
lolol .. honestly try see the attachment i just added above... na wetin confuse me be that when putting in the application... Honestly, this people can just afford to be inconsistent in naija...

Lexusgs430:
[sub][/sub]

I know say blood dey hot, hence I reserve my comment. But that money una save (not paying for priority application). Make una use am declare surplus for boys and girls, before una turn to Andrew!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On May 10, 2016
tunderule2016:
lolol .. honestly try see the attachment i just added above... na wetin confuse me be that when putting in the application... Honestly, this people can just afford to be inconsistent in naija...

Fly Arik or Medview so you can squeeze me inside you luggage
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tunderule2016: 10:53am On May 10, 2016
Not talking about flying olodo.. lol..
scroll up the thread and see wetin i attach..

Lexusgs430:

Fly Arik or Medview so you can squeeze me inside you luggage
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On May 10, 2016
tunderule2016:
Not talking about flying olodo.. lol..
scroll up the thread and see wetin i attach..

I see wetin you attach nah, no be my fault say u no read the form wella.
Just pack me inside your luggage

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.