Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035291 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oxygyne(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
tom5678:

Yes I picked the correct visa type on my application form, but would I need to send original supporting document s to Sheffield? since they were returned to me. Thank you very much

Unfortunately I do not have relevant information about this type of visa, maybe search on Nairaland for a thread dedicated to your type of Visa.

So sorry.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tom5678: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
oxygyne:

Unfortunately I do not have relevant information about this type of visa, maybe search on Nairaland for a thread dedicated to your type of Visa.

So sorry.
Alright, that's okay.
Thank you so much.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzbiddy01(f): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
tom5678:

sorry to bother you please, did you have to send any supporting document to Sheffield? and was the visa granted.

No i didn't send any document to Sheffield. Photocopies of my documents were scanned and returned to me and yes the visa was granted.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by humblemoi: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please can anyone advice me regarding submitting whatsapp call logs. Unfortunately, my phone with an andriod IOS does not show contact number of the persons called. It simply shows name, time of call, duration spent on call and data sized used for call. Will this be okay to use?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Joyce27: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please i want some advice befor submitting for a spouse visa next month. My wife is going to be my sponsor and she will meet the £18600 requirement. The problem now is i can only provide 4 months pay slips from my work. Should I wait and get the 6 months pay slips even if she is going to be my sponsor? Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tom5678: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
mzbiddy01:

No i didn't send any document to Sheffield. Photocopies of my documents were scanned and returned to me and yes the visa was granted.
Alright, thank you so much.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Joyce27:
Good evening everyone. Please i want some advice befor submitting for a spouse visa next month. My wife is going to be my sponsor and she will meet the £18600 requirement. The problem now is i can only provide 4 months pay slips from my work. Should I wait and get the 6 months pay slips even if she is going to be my sponsor? Thanks

If your wife is your sponsor and she earns more than £18600 you don’t need to show your payslips. If she earns less then you need your full 6 months, nothing less, to support her finances.

If your wife is your sponsor, she must have worked for her organisation for more than 6 months and have 6 months payslips.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
humblemoi:
Please can anyone advice me regarding submitting whatsapp call logs. Unfortunately, my phone with an andriod IOS does not show contact number of the persons called. It simply shows name, time of call, duration spent on call and data sized used for call. Will this be okay to use?

Google how to export whatsapp chat on android. I don’t use an android so I can’t tell you. You can also screengrab your chats and paste them on word documents 6 - 9 per page. It doesn’t matter if the number shoes or her pet name shows or her full name, they only care about consistency.

As for number of pages (everyone asks this), just use your initiative. Maybe 2 photos/pages per week or 4 per month. Your choice.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by humblemoi: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Aphrodite007:

Google how to export whatsapp chat on android. I don’t use an android so I can’t tell you. You can also screengrab your chats and paste them on word documents 6 - 9 per page. It doesn’t matter if the number shoes or her pet name shows or her full name, they only care about consistency.

As for number of pages (everyone asks this), just use your initiative. Maybe 2 photos/pages per week or 4 per month. Your choice.

Hi madam, I have sorted the WhatsApp chat logs, but here is my question again, "Please can anyone advice me regarding submitting whatsapp CALL [/b]logs. Unfortunately, [b]my phone with an andriod IOS does not show contact number of the persons called. It simply shows name, time of call, duration spent on call and data sized used for call. Will this be okay to use?"

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Whitnified: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2018
humblemoi:

Hi madam, I have sorted the WhatsApp chat logs, but here is my question again, "Please can anyone advice me regarding submitting whatsapp CALL [/b]logs. Unfortunately, [b]my phone with an andriod IOS does not show contact number of the persons called. It simply shows name, time of call, duration spent on call and data sized used for call. Will this be okay to use?"

Thanks

if that's all you have submit it..they look at the bigger picture not just your call log. I used my iPhone mostly as it showed my husband picture and name on the call log but I also submitted some from my husband's android which shows like you have said just my name. if you want to go further, screenshot the name as saved on your phone so that way they can see the name & number of your wife. Add this particular screenshot at the start of your word document and then add the actual call logs. Always have a title for each word document for example I wrote: August whatsapp call log from Applicant phone showing wife's name as XXXX.
Hope this answers your question

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
humblemoi:

Thanks

Sorry I read in a rush.

Everybody’s own shows name, time of call.. Just munch it like that. I’ll advise you delete all the ones that aren’t your wife’s calls. Then just screen grab. It will show the different dates that you’ve called your wife. Do this every month. Provided they see consistent dates, that will do.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by humblemoi: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Whitnified:

if that's all you have submit it..they look at the bigger picture not just your call log. I used my iPhone mostly as it showed my husband picture and name on the call log but I also submitted some from my husband's android which shows like you have said just my name. if you want to go further, screenshot the name as saved on your phone so that way they can see the name & number of your wife. Add this particular screenshot at the start of your word document and then add the actual call logs. Always have a title for each word document for example I wrote: August whatsapp call log from Applicant phone showing wife's name as XXXX.
Hope this answers your question

It does, and thank you very much.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jiya1: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
I have bn a silent follower.
But here’s my spouse visa(Standard) timeline:
Online Submission: 29th January 2018
Bio-2nd Feb
Documents sent:9th Feb
Decision made:23rd April(55working days)
Passport ready for collection:25th April
Passport collected with visa: 27th April
I can’t really use words to express how excited I am atm...knowing fully well this is my 4th application(2visit and 2 spouse app)
I’m grateful to God.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oxygyne(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Jiya1:
Bio-2nd Feb
I can’t really use words to express how excited I am atm...knowing fully well this is my 4th application(2visit and 2 spouse app)
I’m grateful to God.

Big congratulations, it couldn't have been easy considering the two previous spouse visa applications.
That's not easy money at all, I am happy for you stranger (lol...).

All the best of God going forward.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Kakushia2: 1:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Hi all,

Quick question.

My husbands payslips for 12 months prior salaried earnings, the payslips were never issued on paper rather just online through employee login portal.

He has printed out all necessary payslips, however I know photocopies are a big no no.

Anyone know the deal with a situation like this?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benuromi: 1:54am On Apr 30, 2018
He will need to take ( all payslips) them to his employer (HR) for them to SIGN and STAMP it. It will be bonus for them to issue additional letter which explain they now issue online payslips to all employees of the company.
Anything printed online from the company website must be stamp and sign to be valid or accepted by the home office.

Kakushia2:
Hi all,

Quick question.

My husbands payslips for 12 months prior salaried earnings, the payslips were never issued on paper rather just online through employee login portal.

He has printed out all necessary payslips, however I know photocopies are a big no no.

Anyone know the deal with a situation like this?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Kakushia2: 1:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Benuromi:
He will need to take ( all payslips) them to his employer (HR) for them to SIGN and STAMP it. It will be bonus for them to issue additional letter which explain they now issue online payslips to all employees of the company.
Anything printed online from the company website must be stamp and sign to be valid or accepted by the home office.

He doesn’t work for either company anymore is the problem.

One is the British Army so surely they can verify that easily with his army number? The second He will try to get verification as they are a civilian company
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benuromi: 2:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Yes, they can verify but they will not verify because they have already started what they want you to do as to make it valid. He can still take it to ( old company) any of their office to explain to them. It must be stamp and date. No two ways about it. You must not give them any reason to refuse you. Is better to do everything properly to get good result.

Kakushia2:

He doesn’t work for either company anymore is the problem.

One is the British Army so surely they can verify that easily with his army number? The second He will try to get verification as they are a civilian company
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by humblemoi: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Aphrodite007:

Sorry I read in a rush.

Everybody’s own shows name, time of call.. Just munch it like that. I’ll advise you delete all the ones that aren’t your wife’s calls. Then just screen grab. It will show the different dates that you’ve called your wife. Do this every month. Provided they see consistent dates, that will do.

No problem, thank you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Kakushia2: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Hi all, another question.

For the financial requirements, we will use 3A b salaried income over the last 12 months as my husband has been working his new job just 3 weeks now.

Do we need to include details of his new work? It doesn’t seem to say so in the paperwork. Would appreciate some guidance
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kakushia2:
Hi all, another question.

For the financial requirements, we will use 3A b salaried income over the last 12 months as my husband has been working his new job just 3 weeks now.

Do we need to include details of his new work? It doesn’t seem to say so in the paperwork. Would appreciate some guidance

The keyword is ' just'........ If using salaried employment, he must be in his present employment for 6 months (going by precedents of some recent rejections)

If you submit old pay slips from his previous employment, and portray it as current employment. The ECO puts a call through to the employer and they get information that he already left the employment (without mention in your application form) & your application form precedes his job change, how do you think your application would be viewed?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Has anybody successfully applied for spouse visa without council tax receipt included but added every other utility bills?

A friend asked me this question yesterday but I'm not sure if its possible
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Benuromi: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yes, you can apply without council tax because some people live in a shared house and their rent include all other bill. When I applied for my wife spouse visa, I only use, tenancy agreement, letter from the landlord and house inspection certificate or letter. I only used council tax receipts now because I applied for her spouse visa extension.

justwise:
Has anybody successfully applied for spouse visa without council tax receipt included but added every other utility bills?

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Benuromi:
Yes, they can verify but they will not verify because they have already started what they want you to do as to make it valid. He can still take it to ( old company) any of their office to explain to them. It must be stamp and date. No two ways about it. You must not give them any reason to refuse you. Is better to do everything properly to get good result.

Wait, I thought the sponsor is meant to have sustained one job for 6 months, so if he doesn’t work for the army anymore, will the application succeed?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The keyword is ' just'........ If using salaried employment, he must be in his present employment for 6 months (going by precedents of some recent rejections)

If you submit old pay slips from his previous employment, and portray it as current employment. The ECO puts a call through to the employer and they get information that he already left the employment (without mention in your application form) & your application form precedes his job change, how do you think your application would be viewed?

Great, that sorts out my confusion below

Aphrodite007:

Wait, I thought the sponsor is meant to have sustained one job for 6 months, so if he doesn’t work for the army anymore, will the application succeed?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
justwise:

Yes I did. I only used tenancy agreement, letter from agency and letter from his housemate.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jiya1:
Bio-2nd Feb
I’m grateful to God.

Congratulations...... What was the magic potion this time?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Aphrodite007:

Let's examine 2 scenarios -

1 - He does not work for the army anymore and not currently employed. Simply means he is not earning any money, and cannot fulfill the prerequisite to be currently employed and satisfy the figure stated......

2 - He left the army 3 weeks ago, and is currently employed. His current job pays above the required threshold. Going by recent rejections, he needs to be in continuous employment for 6 months (would it be with current employer or past or a combination of both)? I would say it's safer to apply on continuous employment with the same employer............

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Kakushia2: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:

1 - He does not work for the army anymore and not currently employed. Simply means he is not earning any money, and cannot fulfill the prerequisite to be currently employed and satisfy the figure stated......

2 - He left the army 3 weeks ago, and is currently employed. His current job pays above the required threshold. Going by recent rejections, he needs to be in continuous employment for 6 months (would it be with current employer or past or a combination of both)? I would say it's safer to apply on continuous employment with the same employer............

Section 3A b says you can rely upon your earnings from the previous 12 months of continuous salaried employment if you haven’t been in your current job for 6 months. Just need to provide the 12 months payslips and 12 months bank statements
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kakushia2:

Section 3A b says you can rely upon your earnings from the previous 12 months of continuous salaried employment if you haven’t been in your current job for 6 months. Just need to provide the 12 months payslips and 12 months bank statements

I know that, hence I stated from precedent applications. Someone relied on that section and application was rejected. Would not know if other caveats were not fulfilled......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Yes I agree with this. Safer. They even state that he should be in continuous employment for 6 months (I think in the VAF 4 document).
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Joyce27: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Thank you for your input. My wife decided to seek two lawyers advice in the Uk one of them said i don't need to show my pay slips since she will be sponsoring me and meets the requirements while the other one said i need to still have 6 months pay slips even if she is my sponsor. Just to be on the safe side we are going to wait and apply when my payslips complete.

If your wife is your sponsor and she earns more than £18600 you don’t need to show your payslips. If she earns less then you need your full 6 months, nothing less, to support her finances.

If your wife is your sponsor, she must have worked for her organisation for more than 6 months and have 6 months payslips.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.