Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

"What Should My Daughter Call Him?" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" (10021 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. / "My Boyfriend Impregnanted My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
Makes no difference. This topic could have been about someone on here and the chick will still display such ignorance.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by pendo89(f): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
Was enjoying thread until the whole virginity stuff cropped up.
what are people discussing?

What baby shld call the partner?
cohabitation and marriage?
virginity/ morality
Bible truths and validity?
Judgment?
coogars baby?  undecided

aaish undecided undecided what should she call him?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

Are you blind? I'm female!!
So every non-virgin is spoilt, and has aborted, and will have problem getting pregnant. Your mentality stinks and you are a typical backward Nigerian. How people like you can even have friends, girlfriends or wives is beyond me. Wouldn't even associate myself with people like you in real life. God help you people.

Who said being a virgin is a crime? You should be modest but not rub it in other people's faces, or condemn the next person cos in your opinion he's not as morally upright as you. To me it's as bad as fasting or making donations and making so much noise about it. What do you want? A cookie?  I don't need anyone to tell me that I am a much better person than you, and will deffo make a much better wife than yours-if and when you do have.

If the man I'm dating hasn't got a problem with the number of men I've shagged, why should you?

There's more to a person than the status of their [b]v[/b]agina, how many men they have shagged, if they are cohabiting or not, etc.

dating u said. lets see if he marries u the. u got my point at least u went to primary school.

@BABE. U know waht i mean , U ARE FUCHKING SKINNY. I CANT EVEN DEAL UR TYPE FOR FEAR TO KILL U OR TWIST UR WAIST.I dont want no casualty with dislocated vertebrae. tongue tongue
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

Killz, aren't you familiar with the O.T?

Sweerrie, those para-phrased quotes are not even in the OT. They are in the the NT.

jay bee:

You are wicked oh . . .Just put her outta her misery that the thread is technically not about you  but just hypothetical scenario or what not

lol. Nope. grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by jaybee3(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

Makes no difference. This topic could have been about someone on here and the chick will still display such ignorance.
True that, but you will agree with me that their is an added bite cos of the false believe that the thread is all about babe
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
Babe, the O.T talks about slavery, taking women and children, slaying infants, and what not.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
Eiregirl:

I didn't realise that this thread was about cohabiting & marriage. I cohabited with my husband before I married him & I'm glad I did. At least we went into marriage with our eyes open & knew what we were getting!!!

may the heavens bless you and your marriage!

Da Doctor:

@BABE. U know waht i mean , U ARE FUCHKING SKINNY. I CANT EVEN DEAL your TYPE FOR FEAR TO KILL U OR TWIST your WAIST.I dont want no casualty with dislocated vertebrae. tongue tongue

i doubt she also needs an overweight pregnant cow like yourself weighing 500 pounds at the age of 25. . . who would likely die of heart diseases, plus a shrivelled c[i]o[/i]ck and a face resembling a child suffering from acute mumps.

as you can see - it's [i]t[/i]it for tat!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by manny4life(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
You guys put TOO MUCH attachment to things, he can't be called daddy obviously he isn't the real dad, so that's out of the question. He can't be called uncle for obvious reason why mom and uncle can't be on the same bed, so now the only option is to call him by a nickname---it doesn't have to be his name. People from separated home often call their step parents, grandparent using a nice petty nickname.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

@BABE. U know waht i mean , U ARE FUCHKING SKINNY. I CANT EVEN DEAL your TYPE FOR FAR TO KILL U OR TWIST your WAIST.I dont want no casualty with dislocated vertebrae. tongue tongue

Ok. Noted.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
Doc, I don't have to marry every guy I date. I'm not asking him to marry me. Will be nice cos we go way back and we good together cheesy. But that's not the point.

You need to grow up. So skinny people now break during sex?! O lawd.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
I think this thread is discombobulated! grin grin grin

I cant even catch up! Jeez!  grin grin grin

Which topic are we on?
Who should i reply?
BABE or kelz, or coogar or pendo, cos i want to reply ALL!  angry
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
BABE!:

Ok. Noted.

UWC.

Please eat more food or apply therapeutic lines.

You have a child and ur backside looks like flat wood

what then was the guy digging. wasnt he hearing the tear and wear 'rusty' sound?? jUst asking. let me check ur profile again
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
SMH at the ignorance this old man is displaying.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

Doc, I don't have to marry every guy I date. I'm not asking him to marry me. Will be nice cos we go way back and we good together cheesy. But that's not the point.

You need to grow up. So skinny people now break during sex?! O lawd.  

And u cant ascertain how many more men u wud date ?? add that up to the past ones u have dated. how many do dey add up to? So u share punny?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

I think this thread is discombobulated! grin grin grin

I cant even catch up! Jeez!  grin grin grin

Which topic are we on?
Who should i reply?
BABE or kelz, or coogar or pendo, cos i want to reply ALL!  angry

just keep talking about cohabitation vs marriage.
very soon, we would get back on the topic.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
@Babe!
O.T or N.T, get the context before you use the scripture!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

Cos life is that easy and straightforward?! You sound like someone that lives in a cave.

As u lay ur bed so u will lie on it, u shud stop sleepin with d guy n concentrate on d important things
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

And u cant ascertain how many more men u wud date ?? add that up to the past ones u have dated. how many do dey add up to? So u share punny?
You are assuming how many guys I have dated, good for you.

Who knows how many more I will date, or if this is the last one? As long as I am happy doing me, I don't see how that affects your life.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ Sexkillz.

You claim you listen to everything the bable says and you don't even know where these are?

"Slavery is appropriate and neccesary" (Colossians 3:22)

"Respect and obey every form of political leader ruling over you." (Romans: 13. 1-7)

Btw, answer my previous questions.

manny4life:

You guys put TOO MUCH attachment to things, he can't be called daddy obviously he isn't the real dad, so that's out of the question. He can't be called uncle for obvious reason why mom and uncle can't be on the same bed, so now the only option is to call him by a nickname---it doesn't have to be his name. People from separated home often call their step parents, grandparent using a nice petty nickname.

Hm. Thanks for your input. 8/10.  grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by pendo89(f): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
jeez! Now its WEIGHT ISSUES?? damn!

WHAT SHOULD THE BABY CALL THE PARTNER?

name of father
cohabitation and marriage
bible truths
virginity/morality
sex
weight
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

As u lay your bed so u will lie on it, u shud stop sleepin with d guy n concentrate on d important things

Important things like what?!
LWKMD!

Girl, you're not getting any, so you wont understand. It's all good. wink
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

You are assuming how many guys I have dated, good for you.

Who knows how many more I will date, or if this is the last one? As long as I am happy doing me, I don't see how that affects your life.

i think he wants a piece of the action.
mind you, stark illiterates like him don't know the meaning of dating. . . . .to him, dating simply means "sleeping with a man".
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

As u lay your bed so u will lie on it, u shud stop sleepin with d guy n concentrate on d important things

KAI. I AM CHALLENGED AND TOUCHED.
PLEASE TELL THEM LADIES WHO HAVE ALLOWED BVAIRED MEN DRILL HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL DRILL WELLS IN BETWEEN  THEIR LEGS. WHERE HAS MORALS GONE. PLEASE KEEP PREACHING TO THEM. GOD BLESS THOU
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
Go with the flow guys. cool Ignore the discombobulation. Just reply who you need to reply.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Okijajuju1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ Topic

muthafucker  angry

Cos thats what he is!!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

KAI. I AM CHALLENGED AND TOUCHED.
PLEASE TELL THEM LADIES WHO HAVE ALLOWED BVAIRED MEN DRILL HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL DRILL WELLS IN BETWEEN  THEIR LEGS. WHERE HAS MORALS GONE. PLEASE KEEP PREACHING TO THEM. GOD BLESS THOU

Doc, is the guy raping me or what? I don't get it. I am consenting to sex cos I enjoy it. What's your problem though?
"allowed" LMAO! Mehnnn!! Your mentality is pitiful.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
coogar:

just keep talking about cohabitation vs marriage.
very soon, we would get back on the topic.
Mehn, this thread is too rambunctious!
Cohabitation Vs Marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-825174.0.html
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

Doc, is the guy Desecrating me or what? I don't get it. I am consenting to sex cos I enjoy it. What's your problem though?

You are enjoying sex? for how long would u do that and with how many guys? is it scriptural. or u are a babalawo?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

UWC.
Please eat more food or apply therapeutic lines.
You have a child and your backside looks like flat wood
what then was the guy digging. wasnt he hearing the tear and wear 'rusty' sound?? jUst asking. let me check your profile again

See this babalawo/backyard herbalist feeling funky. Juju man, I don't wanna go there with you at the moment. Just leave me alone in peace ait? Good.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

So tell me dating is now synonymous  to S.U CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP

maybe you should go back to your dictionary and read the meaning of dating.
stark illiterate/homoerotic peasant having er[b]e[/b]ctions over women who are happy with the way they want to live their lives.

if you get high around virgins, go to the abbey!
oloshious fellow. grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

Doc, is the guy Desecrating me or what? I don't get it. I am consenting to sex cos I enjoy it. What's your problem though?

I just hope u endup marrying guy
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by manny4life(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
Jeez @ Da Doctor,

They are hitting you from left to right, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Is This Girls Leg Straight Or Not? #CONFUSED (photo) / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.