Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

"What Should My Daughter Call Him?" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" (10019 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. / "My Boyfriend Impregnanted My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 1:58am On Dec 16, 2011
freecocoa:

^ Ara gbawaka gi anya there,shediot,so "lamenting" to you is a big word,I wonder who the olodo is,why would you tell me instead of "expressing sorrow",did I sound sorrowful or grieving in my post?your I-too-sabi even when you no sabi anything na wetin go kill you,nansense girl,I no blame you sha you never thought you'd leave your village that's why you think I'm in a village,EWU.

Apparently, "lamenting" is a big word to you. Olodo.  grin

Yes, you sounded sorrowful. Village Arrow. What ITKness are you blabbing about?  Mgbeke girl. Everything is a big deal to them. Better calm down and drink a cup of acid. Olodo.

Jenifa_:

the common sense is missing on your end, miss.
of course i'm not referring to a 6 yr old girl. I'm referring to you. are you having a hard time deciding what to call your mom's bf?

What are you talking about?  

You said "you might even be the 'child' in question sef."

I replied "Let's always try to apply common sense in every situation. lol. I don't look 28. I don't look 6. I'm not 28. I'm not 6."
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by MarcAnthon(m): 2:02am On Dec 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Hahahaha,that girl kacha egosi herself so she needs it once in a while,btw are you from anambra?
Nah, from Imo. Just trying to speak/write d small Igbo I know for d sake of peace.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by MarcAnthon(m): 2:05am On Dec 16, 2011
@Babe, I will report u to ur kid o, lol. It's ur thread and u shld be d one preaching decorum. E don do o
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 2:06am On Dec 16, 2011
freecocoa:

^
Ask the yeye gal,always trying to be a smart alec,thinking she's a genius by being sarcastic,cheeepid shediot.
freecocoa:

Jenifa
That one is you and her biz,I don talk my own and if she vex,she can get a map and drive to hell,I could care less.

You're a dunce! A big fat dunce!  You're a what? A BIG FAT DUNCE!  grin Olodo. Village Arrow! Mgbeke-looking sheep! Ediiot from a kerosene-background! Omo alata lasan-lasan!  cheesy

May a dragon eat your ****** !  angry lol.

May a shark bite off your [i]b0[/i]0bs!

Foolish thing! In her mind she's vexing o. Common House-girl! Calling me genius? What have you seen yet?  grin I know everything is a big deal to your type.

Common gerraway! angry
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Jenifa1: 2:07am On Dec 16, 2011
BABE!:

What are you talking about?  

You said "you might even be the 'child' in question sef."

I replied "Let's always try to apply common sense in every situation. lol. I don't look 28. I don't look 6. I'm not 28. I'm not 6."

you can see I put child in quotation marks for a reason.
i get you though. i'm just pulling your leg.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by freecocoa(f): 2:09am On Dec 16, 2011
Michelin89,lord knows I tried.

BABE!you are a bigger shediot than I give you credit for,look at this toothpick like creature calling someone mgbeke,you must be daft,you that wouldn't let us rest and read something else from you apart from "tenk God ayam finn"cos you managed to leave your village is the one calling another "a village Arrow"? Tell me about irony,just mind your aneroxic self before I break you into sizable bone parts and feed you to my dog.IMP.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 2:11am On Dec 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

you can see I put child in quotation marks for a reason.
i get you though. i'm just pulling your leg.

Ok Miss Jenifa. smiley It's all good.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by freecocoa(f): 2:18am On Dec 16, 2011
BABE!walahi thank your stars that my bluetooth slap connection is having a temp problem if not you would have been deaf by now,you that your community contributed money to travel for is calling someone a"housegirl" Thunder fire your kpekus,fooolish gnat,its your type that I use to flog back then in school,you never reach na,sabi sabi.yeye fowl.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Jenifa1: 2:26am On Dec 16, 2011
BABE!:

Ok Miss Jenifa. smiley It's all good.

wink
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 2:41am On Dec 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Michelin89,lord knows I tried.

BABE!you are a bigger shediot than I give you credit for,look at this toothpick like creature calling someone mgbeke,you must be daft,you that wouldn't let us rest and read something else from you apart from "tenk God ayam finn"cos you managed to leave your village is the one calling another "a village Arrow"? Tell me about irony,just mind your aneroxic self before I break you into sizable bone parts and feed you to my dog.IMP.

This olodo village bat can't stop talking. Do you have diarrhoea of the mouth?

Take your mgbeke-looking self out of here and stop polluting the air. If my ex-signature gives you menstrual cramps, try Cyanide!

I am happy i look like a tooth-pick. Do you know what you look like? Do you care to know? Onitsha Market is looking for female staffs.

freecocoa:

BABE!walahi thank your stars that my bluetooth slap connection is having a temp problem if not you would have been deaf by now,you that your community contributed money to travel for is calling someone a"housegirl" Thunder fire your kpekus,fooolish gnat,its your type that I use to flog back then in school,you never reach na,sabi sabi.yeye fowl.

They say even death can't cure an idi[i]o[/i]t.  grin O ma se o!

You better go and return your neighbour's shorts you borrowed to snap pictures to rival #coughs# Rokiatu. Buhahaha. Feeling funky.  grin

Originality - Zero
Common sense - Zero
Intelligence - Zero

You think "lamenting" is an insult? If you were any slower, you'd be walking backwards. grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by freecocoa(f): 2:56am On Dec 16, 2011
BABE,I made michelin a promise so if you see her say"thank you ma" though I must leave you with this. stop being a smart alec cos you still dey learn work,what you just did is called rapping,and you did it like the kid that you are,let me stop here cos I won't go back on my word atleast not today.so enjoy btw.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 3:07am On Dec 16, 2011
freecocoa:

BABE,I made michelin a promise so if you see her say"thank you ma" though I must leave you with this. stop being a smart alec cos you still dey learn work,what you just did is called rapping,and you did it like the kid that you are,let me stop here cos I won't go back on my word atleast not today.so enjoy btw.

Thank you! Leave quietly and don't let the door hit your kpekus as you exit and i sweep after you. grin

Next time, don't be so eager to troll on my thread.

I am proud to be a smart alec. Would you rather have me otherwise like the way you parade yourself around here?

Yelling doesn't get your point across, it only makes it louder and razzer. grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by freecocoa(f): 3:50am On Dec 16, 2011
^
Stop deceiving yourself,abeg razz or whatever you call it.

Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 3:55am On Dec 16, 2011
Oh My Gosh . . . I don missss
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:01am On Dec 16, 2011
freecocoa:

^
Stop deceiving yourself,abeg razz or whatever you call it.

Good you listened to me and stopped yelling.

Olodo in 3D! What the french are you talking about? "I love myself"? WTF? Just quit embarrassing yourself and get the fvck out already.

Farewell.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2011
seedord247:

Oh My Gosh . . . I don missss

What should my daughter call my partner?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by freecocoa(f): 4:15am On Dec 16, 2011
Smallie take your own advice and quit yelling at yourself,I'm  just trying to keep my word now don't make me change my mind.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 4:15am On Dec 16, 2011
What in the name of Goldie is going on here? shocked

Babe you want a door to hit cocoa's kpekus? wicked girl!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:17am On Dec 16, 2011
BABE!:

What should my daughter call my partner?

Aunty Mi!

2pac, Malcom X, Martin L K, Da grin, Fela, Oparaji . . .  BRB . . make I mixed some Vodka and budlight togther
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:18am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

What in the name of Goldie is going on here? shocked

You this girll . . . i like your swag . . na so you go dey move like snail.  grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 4:19am On Dec 16, 2011
seedord247:

You this girll . . . i like your swag . . na so you go dey move like snail.  grin

Na wa ooh, where have you been? cheesy
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:21am On Dec 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Smallie take your own advice and quit yelling at yourself,I'm  just trying to keep my word now don't make me change my mind.

Come on will you change it?! Change it now before I appear in your dreams.  angry grin Pepper seller!

Using me to pull swag? Olodo.

Oya, REPLY with your pepper seller rants!  angry
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:22am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Na wa ooh, where have you been? cheesy

I dey jare . . .  Just hitting hard to win Big . . btw ain't you suppose to be in Umuahia by naw?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 4:27am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes M'aam. She earned it.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:27am On Dec 16, 2011
BABE!:

Common will you change it?! Change it now before I appear in your dreams.  angry grin Pepper seller!

Using me to pull swag? Olodo.

Oya, REPLY with your pepper seller rants!  angry

Babe I will disqualify you if you don't take care!

She's sending rat to you and you are replying her back with snake not even ordinary snake PYTHON. grin grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 4:27am On Dec 16, 2011
seedord247:

I dey jare . . .  Just hitting hard to win Big . . btw ain't you suppose to be in Umuahia by naw?

So you is a gambler?
Umua what,doing what?
shocked
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 4:29am On Dec 16, 2011
BABE!:

Yes M'aam. She earned it.

Really? oya e don do.

Have you suggested a name yet?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:31am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin

why are you laughing . . take care before Referee Give you black card.

This is a silent match btw Freecocoa and BaBe.

Remain 10 mins make first Half End. . . Oya who dey pass?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:32am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

So you is a gambler?
Umua what,doing what?
shocked

It's not gambling It's game. . You either loos or gain. . . But this December no favor me at all . . . .

South side here i come . . .
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 4:34am On Dec 16, 2011
seedord247:

It's not gambling It's game. . You either loos or gain. . . But this December no favor me at all . . . .

South side here i come . . .

what kinda game?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by seedord247(m): 4:40am On Dec 16, 2011
Poker Tournament

Slot  (wheel of fortune)

Dice

table games

I got to run out of this state  . .
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 4:47am On Dec 16, 2011
seedord247:

Poker Tournament

Slot  (wheel of fortune)

Dice

table games

I got to run out of this state  . .

But this is called gambling still. undecided
anyways when do we hope to see your 'matured' pic?
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Girl Mad??? / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.