Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

"What Should My Daughter Call Him?" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" (10023 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. / "My Boyfriend Impregnanted My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

I just hope u endup marrying guy

i doubt she needs you to hope.
her married life could be better than yours.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
coogar:

maybe you should go back to your dictionary and read the meaning of dating.
stark illiterate/homoerotic peasant having er[b]e[/b]ctions over women who are happy with the way they want to live their lives.

if you get high around virgins, go to the abbey!
oloshious fellow. grin

MUMU. no matter how u paint it. we all know what dating means. Are u dumb

Its not to google grammar and rant.

The fact is this. TRUTH CANNOT BE COVERED , THOUGH YOU TRY TO PAINT IT ANODA COLOUR.

mOST DATES THESE DAYS ISNT sexxx-free bro. Read the comment on this threda and pity most ladies. Kai. no wonder colleagues in the gyn unit are getting richer.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

You are enjoying sex? for how long would u do that and with how many guys? is it scriptural. or u are a babalawo?
Till the day I die.

Am I not supposed to enjoy it? I don't get the point you're trying to make.
I don't care if it's scriptural or not. At the end of the day I believe in God but not all the B.S I read in the bible. I pick and choose what I feel I should. The white man brought the bible to Africa, but funny how na the Africans dey defend the bible pass the oyibo. There are more important things to worry your mind about than who your neighbour is shagging.

Babalawo wetin? I aint backwards like you. I don't believe that shyte!

Hardunnii:

I just hope u endup marrying guy

Same. But if not, it aint the end of the world. Unto the next one. wink
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
manny4life:

Jeez @ Da Doctor,

They are hitting you from left to right, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

SINNERS ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO COVER THEIR SINS, TRUTH HURTS SINNERS EARS.

I am up to the task. U neednt worry.

MY WORD ARE ALWAYS IN RED. CATCHING THEOR ATTENTION AND SENTITISING THEM FOOOLSS
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by manny4life(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
BABE!:

@ Sexkillz.

You claim you listen to everything the bable says and you don't even know where these are?

"Slavery is appropriate and neccesary" (Colossians 3:22)

"Respect and obey every form of political leader ruling over you." (Romans: 13. 1-7)

Btw, answer my previous questions.

Hm. Thanks for your input. 8/10.  grin

@Babe!

Haba, that is not what the Bible said o, it says  shocked shocked shocked

"Servants in all things obey your masters according the flesh; not with eye service, as men pleasers but in a singleness of heart, fearing God.

The Bible was talking about the rules and principles of relationship. In the same chapter, it says,

Wives, submit yourself to your husbands as it is in the house of the lord

Husbands, love your wife and be not bitter against them

Children obey your parents in all things for this is well pleasing in the sight of the lord

Fathers, provoke not your children to anger lest they be discouraged.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by DaDoctor: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

Till the day I die.Am I not supposed to enjoy it? I don't get the point you're trying to make.
I don't care if it's scriptural or not. At the end of the day I believe in God but not all the B.S I read in the bible. I pick and choose what I feel I should. The white man brought the bible to Africa, but funny how na the Africans dey defend the bible pass the oyibo. There are more important things to worry your mind about than who your neighbour is sleeping-with.

Babalawo wetin? I aint backwards like you. I don't believe that shyte!

Same. But if not, it aint the end of the world. Unto the next one. wink

Little wonder u look like a 'HIV -STRUCK BUTTERFLY'

Ride on.

some day u would come online rantiong for help. no be NL we dey?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
Doc, we don see you wey holy pass na. Same bible we read tells you not to judge. But na you dey here dey judge pass.

I don't like calling people names but if anything you're the fool here.

Da Doctor:

SINNERS ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO COVER THEIR SINS, TRUTH HURTS SINNERS EARS.

I am up to the task. U neednt worry.

MY WORD ARE ALWAYS IN RED. CATCHING THEOR ATTENTION AND SENTITISING THEM FOOOLSS
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

MUMU. no matter how u paint it. we all know what dating means. Are u dumb
Its not to google grammar and rant.
The fact is this. TRUTH CANNOT BE COVERED , THOUGH YOU TRY TO PAINT IT ANODA COLOUR.

see the level of your idiocy.
dating is 2 people trying out a relationship and testing if they are compatible by going out together in public as a couple.
it does not necessarily include sex.

village man!
how wont you even think dating = sex when you are a date-rap[i]i[/i]st.
i reitrate, you are an oloshious fellow.

mOST DATES THESE DAYS ISNT sexxx-free bro. Read the comment on this threda and pity most ladies. Kai. no wonder colleagues in the gyn unit are getting richer.

so you actually agree some dates don't include sex?
then why assume kelz has had sex with the men she's dated?

i just hope when you die your autopsy won't read: death by stupidity!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

Little wonder u look like a 'HIV -STRUCK BUTTERFLY'

Ride on.

some day u would come online rantiong for help. no be NL we dey?

LMAO! O lawd! So now I have HIV LMAO!
You have seen like 1/20 of me and assume I look like God knows what. How ridiculous do you sound?

The way you reason is so shocking. You keep coming up with more and more B.S.
And you remaining a virgin till you marry, and in turn marrying a virgin guarantees you will be HIV free?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
manny4life:

@Babe!

Haba, that is not what the Bible said o, it says  shocked shocked shocked

"Servants in all things obey your masters according the flesh; not with eye service, as men pleasers but in a singleness of heart, fearing God.
The Bible was talking about the rules and principles of relationship. In the same chapter, it says,
Wives, submit yourself to your husbands as it is in the house of the lord
Husbands, love your wife and be not bitter against them
Children obey your parents in all things for this is well pleasing in the sight of the lord
Fathers, provoke not your children to anger lest they be discouraged.

Errrm, are you listening to yourself atall?  grin What's your point? 

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything you do. Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you. Serve them sincerely because of your reverent fear of the Lord."

The bable established the fact that there must be slaves/servants. Kapish. Read between the lines.

My point is that the "idea" of slavery was ok in the 1st century. Nowadays, it is not. Why is that so?

And some people say they listen to everything the bable says o. Hm.

Btw, you're only buttressing my point by quoting the entire chapter. Do you really think children should obey their parents in all things? 
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
coogar:

i doubt she needs you to hope.
her married life could be better than yours.
Ofcourse its a possibility and vice versa
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
Any solution yet as to what to call him?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
@babe you dis thing that looks like my broom stick, stop yarning dust abt what bible says, if u dont believe dats ur cup of tea, bt stop dis blasphemy!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yellow frog, area dey hail o
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

Ofcourse its a possibility and vice versa

since it's 50-50, i think kelz88 should be the one hoping your marriage works well for you.
it would be a travesty to have kept yourself this holy and still get short-changed in marriage. grin grin

you have more to lose, i think. grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ouch!! grin ^^
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by BABE3: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Not yet. I'm thinking of a good Nickname though.

neyostica:

@babe you dis thing that looks like my broom stick, stop yarning dust abt what bible says, if u dont believe dats your cup of tea, bt stop dis blasphemy!

Lunatic!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

gold-dad! grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
What's the beef with slim people?!
Bloody hell!! Just cos you can't eat and wear what we can no mean say you gotta hate na. Haba.

We understand. wink
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2011

neyostica:

Yellow frog, area dey hail o

black toad,how far?

BABE!:

Not yet. I'm thinking of a good Nickname though.

Lunatic!

Just ask your daughter to call him ''Baba'' to cut a long story short. grin

coogar:

gold-dad! grin
grin grin grin
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
@coogar ur point makes no sense, i didnt keep my body cos my mariage depends on it, rather cos its a temple of God will be kept for my husband only, and am sure it will work cos am dating a decent n Godfearing man
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
Same body you claim is the temple of God wey you carry your mouth dey cuss and judge other people. You too much o!

Best you can do is pray you don't find yourself in similar situation as those that have defiled their body, and give advise without being judgmental cos they've already done the deed. At the end of the day you are no better than them, no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

@coogar your point makes no sense, i didnt keep my body cos my mariage depends on it, rather cos its a temple of God will be kept for my husband only, and am sure it will work cos am dating a decent n Godfearing man

you don't get it, do you?

you have kept yourself chaste cos your body is a temple and the eiffel tower.
you have also agreed that you stand the same chance in marriage with kelz88 who is enjoying her life.

should your decent man misbehave, you have more to lose cos all your good-work keeping yourself holy has gone to waste.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

@coogar your point makes no sense, i didnt keep my body cos my mariage depends on it, rather cos its a temple of God will be kept for my husband only, and am sure it will work cos am dating a decent n Godfearing man

Sweetie being a virgin is a good thing,but it becomes useless,announcing it on a social network. wink wink
Because no one really cares,and you may even be an old woman of 60 for all we know! no offence lurv,just saying!
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by coogar: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Sweetie being a virgin is a good thing,but it becomes useless,announcing it on a social network. wink wink
Because no one really cares,and you may even be an old woman of 60 for all we know! no offence lurv,just saying!

let her keep blaring her horns.

the funniest thing is the people she thought are irresponsible could actually be virgins themselves!
people just open their mouth to pass ridiculous judgements without knowing who they are talking to.
she's are a virgin and so what?
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
BABE!:

[color=#000099]Lunatic!

Lol, u better go n eat.
Person go one romance u, na soso bone we go dey touch, brea.st na bone, arse na bone, am sure ur toto self na bone
@kelz try eating meat n drink alot tea
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by manny4life(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
BABE!:

Errrm, are you listening to yourself atall?  grin What's your point? 

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything you do. Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you. Serve them sincerely because of your reverent fear of the Lord."

The bable established the fact that there must be slaves/servants. Kapish. Read between the lines.

My point is that the "idea" of slavery was ok in the 1st century. Nowadays, it is not.  Why is that so?

And some people say they listen to everything the bable says o. Hm.

Btw, you're only buttressing my point by quoting the entire chapter. Do you really think children should obey their parents in all things? 

Look, I honestly believe you're missing the point though. Your claim " "Slavery is appropriate and necessary" (Colossians 3:22) is quite different from the Bible stressing about Obedience and Humility. Bible did not say it was appropriate and necessary but said if you find yourself in that situation, do as the Bible says about it. After all, Bible did not say it was appropriate and necessary that you must have a wive, or husband or children, YET it does stress that if you do, these are the commandment but principles of God.

My point is that GOD never said slavery is appropriate and necessary, however, if you are one, this is what he commanded that you should do. He further did not impose it, he was just telling us. Slavery was ok in the 1st century doesn't mean it doesn't exist today. It does in a different form and fashion, just that we have tagged it a different name(s). Slaves then did house chores, they were beaten to obey their master, they labored hard, etc all these you can find in a refined modern status today in our environment.

I don't think I'm buttressing your point of "Bible said slavery is appropriate and necessary".
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
@goldieluks if u check d previous pages, one kimberluge said its ppl like me that av aborted n i made a statement on record dat am a virgin, i dnt go abt declarin it though am proud of it. That was what brought abt virginity
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by kelz88(f): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
neyostica:

Lol, u better go n eat.
Person go one romance u, na soso bone we go dey touch, brea.st na bone, arse na bone, am sure your toto self na bone
@kelz try eating meat n drink alot tea

If our men are not complaining why should you? Just cos a girl's slim doesn't mean she's as skeletal as some of the models on t.v.

Assuming like the rest of them. I eat everything, truss.

This is how God made me. He didn't make a mistake. I like my size/weight/height/etc, it's cute! tongue My man saw all that before he asked me out.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Hardunnii(f): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
@cooger i said by God's grace it will work, are u agent of darkness??
@kelz u can sleep with even with dogs, its ur life, but dnt be mad when u hear virginity cos u aint got it no more
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by Goldieluks: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hardunnii:

@goldieluks if u check d previous pages, one kimberluge said its ppl like me that av aborted n i made a statement on record dat am a virgin, i dnt go abt declarin it though am proud of it. That was what brought abt virginity

ok.
Re: "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" by neyostica: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
@kelz88 am sure a heavy duty is doin d makeup job outside. Grow eyes at d back of ur head or better still add more pounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss / When Will Nigeran Ladies Start Looking Like This / vcxvx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.