Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No (5760 Views)

Poll: Which would you prefer

Cohabitation First: 25% (7 votes)
Straight Marriage: 75% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? / Cohabitation: Will You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
despite how fun cohabitation sounds,its marriage first.i got principles and so does he,
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Beync(f): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2011
No  cohabitation.
people saying they want to test drive, so after testing and it's not your taste or u spoil my car u'l return it and go for another.
before u come to buy me as a car,  you can see my physic, my engine, and my make. or your can ask people dat hav my kind of car to know whether my product is good or read my manual.
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Fokativ: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^
Thanks to jaybee! I was beginning to think we've lost him! cheesy

[size=14pt]^^^

Don't you ever fcck with $ugardaddy next time!

[/size]
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2011
Okija_juju:

[size=16pt]All team co-habitation want to do is . . . . .[/size]                    

I just looked at these smileys again. . . grin grin What tha hell? grin grin
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
Fokativ:

[size=14pt]^^^

Don't you ever fcck with $ugardaddy next time!

[/size]

If you are a good boy hence forth maybe! So obsessed with sexkillz you copied his fonts? Damn! shocked cant you be yourself? Wanna be! Smh!
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by splitnaija(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^

Good. Now concentrate on you fccking thread and mind the kind of wh***s you associate with.

[/size]
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ok! So get lost! Copy cat!
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Eegulize: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^

Do you really mean that?

[/size]
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
You mean you cant read? Or you did not understand? Bug off! #Final Answer! If i respond to you again, make i know wetin cause am! Get lost. . . Like seriously! Read my signature and memorize it, for future references. . . Cheerz! cheesy
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Okijajuju1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
sexkillz:

I just looked at these smileys again. . . grin grin What tha hell? grin grin

Did I lie?! undecided
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by sugardaddy1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
sexkillz:

You mean you cant read? Or you did not understand? Bug off! #Final Answer! If i respond to you again, make i know wetin cause am! Get lost. . . Like seriously! Read my signature and memorize it, for future references. . . Cheerz! cheesy
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2011
Okija_juju:

Did I lie?! undecided
I dont think so sir!!! grin grin
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Princek12(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
Me I go like to cohabitate with my kele before we enter altar oooo so I go fit sabi as she dey do things for inside house before we make the big leap. Imagine say you marry your kele finish she come dey dirty like pig come no wan clean house. Imagine say she no sabi wash plate after we chop finish. Ehn. Imagine say she no sabi wash cloth, nko? Wetin man go do?
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by MrsChima1(f): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
Okija_juju:

Go Team "Straight Marriage"  . . 

All team co-habitation want to do is . . . . .                

All of you in support of co-habitation are the ones responsible for 80% of abortions in this country!! angry

Oh my goodness! I am in tears! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now I agree with you up to the point where you said cohabitation is responsible for abortion. Hmm. Many of abortions are teen girls impregnated by older men. Hmm.
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
Some guys are funny sha, test drive Nonsense, dats y i advocate 4 *no sex before mariage* cant allow a player use me
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2011
why not?

"live with me to know me." Nuff said. 

Not all cohabitation couples are s3x addicts either.
Some of the "biggest freaks" however are the ones who pretend to be
'holy and righteous'. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Njgirl1: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2011
Beync:

No  cohabitation.
people saying they want to test drive, so after testing and it's not your taste or u spoil my car u'l return it and go for another.
before u come to buy me as a car,  you can see my physic, my engine, and my make. or your can ask people dat hav my kind of car to know whether my product is good or read my manual.
perfectly said sister. Its annoying d way some men objectify women. Cohabiting is d reason we have a million threads on aborting unwanted babies.
@ post no is d answer cos not only is d sin of 4nication unavoidable in cohabition, heart break after prolonged cohabition is d worst kinda heartbreak especially in this part of d world where in such a situation, d woman wld be viewed as a LovePeddler and d man as a player, i say a big no no to cohabition.
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by coogar: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nj girl:

perfectly said sister. Its annoying d way some men objectify women. Cohabiting is d reason we have a million threads on aborting unwanted babies.
@ post no is d answer cos not only is d sin of 4nication  unavoidable in cohabition, heart break after prolonged cohabition is d worst kinda heartbreak especially in this part of d world where in such a situation, d woman wld be viewed as a LovePeddler and d man as a player, i say a big no no  to cohabition.

for saying that with a straight face, you should be in nollywood!

so you mean couples who live separately don't have unprotected sex? only cohabiting couples do?
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Njgirl1: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
coogar:

for saying that with a straight face, you should be a wise gal

so you mean couples who live separately have lesser chances of having unprotected sex or sex at al? And cohabiting couples have greater chances?
yea.
Btw coogar lwkmd @ 'I should be in nolywood'
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Beync(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nj girl:

@ post no is d answer cos not only is d sin of 4nication unavoidable in cohabition, heart break after prolonged cohabition is d worst kinda heartbreak especially in this part of d world where in such a situation, d woman wld be viewed as a LovePeddler and d man as a player, i say a big no no to cohabition.
sis, there is's no need to mince word, u can say it again even if the world may scorn u or tag u something, we know we hav different courses thou.
Re: Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No by Cuddlemii: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
No cohabitation before marriage but I strongly believe intimate compatibility should be tested before marriage, true story. Its so sad after the long wait, so much anxiety and preparation only to end up unsatisfied, unhappy, not properly pleasured, no climax, short duration, lack of coordination, panic attack & fights etc. Its best you are compatible in all aspects with whomever you are marrying so you wont regret even knowing your partner let alone getting married to them or even wish you could sell them off like they did Joseph. I repeat sexual or intimate compatibility is very important but don't rush it so you wont be irritated & disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament / Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY / Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.