Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107837 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by xterra2(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
Abeg na someone summarize
I stopped at page 3 I just saw this thread, you don't expect me to go from page 3-17

I just wanna know are they dating, have they broken up? Are they getting married ? And other important stuff
That's all
In the spirit of Easter someone should summarize
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Jamesdman(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Did u get my mail?
Nah. I didn't get it, when did u send it?
freecocoa: Heyyyy*runs to give him a bear hug* where have you been?I don miss you tire for reals,ka yi awure ne? Its good to see you again,don't mind that cocoa girl and her mouth jare cheesy.
*tries to wriggle free from her grab before she breaks his bonez* lolz! I've bn around o. Aure a ina? Ni yaro ne fa. . . Makaranta ce ta poye ni. Ama nan gaba, zani dawo NL fully. It's gud to knw i was missed.*winks* missed you more! Yaya makaranta da saureyin ki?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2012
mashnino: @cocoa and badoski..

how much una don collect for the viewing fee..

i dey wait for estimate..

see our story don dey make front-page...

yaaaaayyyy!!!!!
Friend mi,see as u forget ur yarinya sad

God dey o!

Anyways as per d charges, oh boi dis script na demo so liv dem to enjoy part 1.

We will start charging wen part 2 begins, even Elewa must pay my artist.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2012
xterra2: Abeg na someone summarize
I stopped at page 3 I just saw this thread, you don't expect me to go from page 3-17

I just wanna know are they dating, have they broken up? Are they getting married ? And other important stuff
That's all
In the spirit of Easter someone should summarize
Go and read joor!

She's worth it I swearigawd!

I only help my neighbours during Christmas, so guy forget Easter spirit, na ur cross carry am tongue wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
James-dman:
Nah. I didn't get it, when did u send it?

*tries to wriggles free from her grab before she breaks his bonez* lolz! I've bn around o. Aure a ina? Ni yaro ne fa. . . Makaranta ce ta poye ni. Ama nan gaba, zani dawo NL fully. It's gud to knw i was missed.*winks* missed you more! Yaya makaranta da saureyin ki?
Okies o,makaranta de every every na nan lafia,can't just wait to drop pen.cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by tomietush(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
#lola ℓε̲̣̣̣̥άƨ̣̇ε̲̣ can yhu ignore dem aπϑ give us d rest of d story plz
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
tomietush: #lola ℓε̲̣̣̣̥άƨ̣̇ε̲̣ can yhu ignore dem α̲̅πϑ give us d rest of d story plz
Guy flush ur phone abeg

Werrin u dey type sef undecided
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2012
^^
my friends are at it again!! Thank God for the peace betw coco and cugre! The ambience of the thread is back....
ID, it's not that I didn't check for you o. I know you are doing ok cos I saw you gallivanting on various threads. You have your space in my heart. Don't ever doubt that o...
@coco, id and mash
I'm working on d blog. I think it'l be better to continue from there. Abi?
Thanks guys. This marriage keeps getting stronger....

@all
I want to address the issue of copyright that everybody is talking about. I posted this online, knowing anyone could have access to it. It is however for reading purposes only. Not to be sold or made into campus magazines by those elements who silently read and leave without even commenting.
Read up on copyright laws, people. The fact that it's online notwithstanding, it still remains my intellectual property and anybody who uses it to make gain of any sort is dabbling into the illegal. I researched on copyright when I started this.

I want to do something I love, which is to write. It's not like I don't need the dough that can be made from this but it's more important that I hone my skill. Money will surely come with time....
But from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all the love, concern and support. I really appreciate!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
tomietush: #lola ℓε̲̣̣̣̥άƨ̣̇ε̲̣ can yhu ignore dem aπϑ give us d rest of d story plz
Paddy you sure say flashing go solve him phone wahal?I doubt o,e better make him sell the phone use the money buy charger. Oboy you don hear am na.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
my friends are at it again!! Thank God for the peace betw coco and cugre! The ambience of the thread is back....
ID, it's not that I didn't check for you o. I know you are doing ok cos I saw you gallivanting on various threads. You have your space in my heart. Don't ever doubt that o...
@coco, id and mash

@all
I want to address the issue of copyright that everybody is talking about. I posted this online, knowing anyone could have access to it. It is however for reading purposes only. Not to be sold or made into campus magazines by those elements who silently read and leave without even commenting.
Read up on copyright laws, people. The fact that it's online notwithstanding, it still remains my intellectual property and anybody who uses it to make gain of any sort is dabbling into the illegal. I researched on copyright when I started this.

I want to do something I love, which is to write. It's not like I don't need the dough that can be made from this but it's more important that I hone my skill. Money will surely come with time....
But from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all the love, concern and support. I really appreciate!
Yes o,our star let them know say you know what's up,mehn i feel happy coming here each time to see many people viewing this thread,kai but lola so if i thief this work now them fit catch me be that o,you know i was beginning to give thoughts to what cugre said,na wa o my biz don spoil.cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hahahaha....Hahahaha....@lola, your level skill is already nice, if u want to explore it or want to pub a compilation of short stories with another good lad I know, believe me u both will hit the international market, so if u like the idea, hola back or pm me so I can detail u on lots of things to help u out cos ur good.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
@coco
ha ha! Funny!
Am using my fone now tho. We'll gist beta when I'm on my comp later this evening...#wink
@cugre
Hope you are not luring me somewhere to deal with me, ba? Lol!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
@coco, id and mash
Thanks guys!

Lollipop loves me *dancing*

Sweetie u going places

Well done mama! kiss kiss
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
@lola, I may sound dangerous, but I am kind-hearted, and remember, what really brought me here was that I appreciated your piece before I got attacked, u can go through your thread once again and see where it got derailed. And u owe me a thanks for helping to push your thread to the fpage after months of existence. If you would like to work with a guy I cam across by chance, who is also good in what you are doing, to compile a short story novella or whatever it is called, let me know. I will only link you two and if u both need a financial assistance on an agreement, then I can offer with legal backings. Goodluck!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Funkymallam(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
freecocoa: Paddy you sure say flashing go solve him phone wahal?I doubt o,e better make him sell the phone use the money buy charger. Oboy you don hear am na.

Gaskiya ba ki da lafiya. Lol
e sia charger? grin grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
Funkymallam:

Gaskiya ba ki da lafiya. Lol
e sia charger? grin grin
grin grin,ina da lafiya fah tongue.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Larrylarex(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
Kudos to you Lola Luv, You see, I only started reading this thread yesterday's night when I saw it on the frontpage(has the habit of only reading stuffs on frontpage most times, cos there are too many topics on nairaland) and it was the only thread I read beyond the 3rd page. My phone battery went dead on page 5, and when I charged it this morning i read a couple more pages before going to work and has resumed to Lola's thread since I returned.
At a point, I almost dare to say this is the first thread on nairaland that is free from insults and tribal wars... Not until freecocoa and cugresourses started exchanging insults which angered lovely Lola and made her to stop posting updates... Ko wa tan bi? Serves you right. Maybe one of you could start from where Lola stops. E joo e ma bu mi o, emi o l'eke eebu o, don't abuse me o i no sabi mess, i no sabi insult o.
Lola jare, ma binu, pls continue the story, it would only be a stale repitition if I still tell u that you are a good writer, and that this story has held me glued to ma phone, so pls continue, ma tori awon cocoa punish awa jo, make you no punish us because of dem cocoa and cugre. Thank u. Keep up the good work. Cheerio!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Funkymallam(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
@coco, id and mash

@all

Good u are taking the advice, yeah u might b doing what u luv but nobody said u cant still protect it and make some cool cash frm it.

Let it continue....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Funkymallam(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin,ina da lafiya fah tongue.

na ji... cheesy
yaya ki ke?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
@lola... Started reading yesterday, u've got a good story here. So if u dont want to make it bad please continue the story.wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Basics007: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
Pastorpussy ke? E gba mi
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
Like a joke i started following this thread and now i am init "as per regular"...

so happy for you lola...

lola.luv:
^^
@coco, id and mash

erm...didyu say blog?

you neva told us so...criously we need to be the first to see ooo

no partial here oo

me i must see am first, i don't know about cocoa and badoski...

lola..shey you don't want me to do my photoshop thingies there?

abeg mail me your number abeg...i am waiting

NB: Do i also have a space in your heart too??..."Bbaby face"
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by tomietush(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
@freecoco aπϑ -dugbo abi wetin be una name, Ŋα̲̅ MΣ tok say make yhu no get  Fø̲̣̣я̅ bb ni? Nokia 3310 don master yhur hand. Mtcheeeew
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2012
tomietush: @freecoco aπϑ -dugbo abi wetin be una name, Ŋα̲̅ MΣ tok say make yhu no get  Fø̲̣̣я̅ bb ni? Nokia 3310 don master yhur hand. Mtcheeeew

guy of all things for life na BB u dey use feel

u don fall my hand
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
tomietush: @freecoco aπϑ -dugbo abi wetin be una name, Ŋα̲̅ MΣ tok say make yhu no get  Fø̲̣̣я̅ bb ni? Nokia 3310 don master yhur hand. Mtcheeeew
Dude you don eff up big time,kai BB wey my little cousin in jss2 sef get na wetin you dey use boast angry.

Anyways your sense of humor has expired if not you'd know a joke when you see one,cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Timijo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Lola. I have been reading this ur story from page 0 to 18 and it has been very interesting. I must comment ur sense of creativity and passion, u have a good idea that u can turn into real cash. Pls don't waste it. U are a good writter. Keep it up.

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
Larrylarex: Kudos to you Lola Luv, You see, I only started reading this thread yesterday's night when I saw it on the frontpage(has the habit of only reading stuffs on frontpage most times, cos there are too many topics on nairaland) and it was the only thread I read beyond the 3rd page. My phone battery went dead on page 5, and when I charged it this morning i read a couple more pages before going to work and has resumed to Lola's thread since I returned.
At a point, I almost dare to say this is the first thread on nairaland that is free from insults and tribal wars... Not until freecocoa and cugresourses started exchanging insults which angered lovely Lola and made her to stop posting updates... Ko wa tan bi? Serves you right. Maybe one of you could start from where Lola stops. E joo e ma bu mi o, emi o l'eke eebu o, don't abuse me o i no sabi mess, i no sabi insult o.
Lola jare, ma binu, pls continue the story, it would only be a stale repitition if I still tell u that you are a good writer, and that this story has held me glued to ma phone, so pls continue, ma tori awon cocoa punish awa jo, make you no punish us because of dem cocoa and cugre. Thank u. Keep up the good work. Cheerio!
Dude you don't know why the story isn't being continued for now so chillax.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Funkymallam(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2012

BB guy, u don arrive b dat o cheesy
otondo lyk u... grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Smart04(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
@lolaluv i think ur sense of creativity is growing evry time which wil surely make u a successor.A beg finish d story
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
tomietush: @freecoco α̲̅πϑ -dugbo abi wetin be una name, Ŋα̲̅ MΣ tok say make yhu no get  Fø̲̣̣я̅ bb ni? Nokia 3310 don master yhur hand. Mtcheeeew
See dis face-cap wearing Malu,na palasa u dey use challenge who sef?

Oh boi u berra close mouth b4 I use cutlass slap ur teeth comot angry angry

Anussss!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
Funkymallam:
Good u are taking the advice, yeah u might b doing what u luv but nobody said u cant still protect it and make some cool cash frm it.

Let it continue....

Yes, thank you. I didn't really bother because [size=15pt]Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device. Copyright exists the moment the work is created. You will have to register however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit against any infringement though. So the moment I wrote this, it was protected under international copyright laws. [/size]

@all
I will continue the story in due time, thanks once again for all the support.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
@mash
You, coco and id don't even need to ask anything. Una s'pose know whats up, na!
Let's hold tight till we get to the promised land, cause we've not gotten anywhere yet!
Of course, the blog will run through you, mash. After all, you're the expert when it comes to websites....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.