Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107842 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2012
@sugre
We'll talk....thanks!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Tochiilo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
Thanks alot for your wonderful work LOLA.love i must tell you that you are just good am born writer pls can we have the rest story i can't wait to have it.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Tochiilo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
Thanks alot for your wonderful work LOLA.LUV i must tell you that you are just good am born writer pls can we have the rest story i can't wait to have it.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Tochiilo(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
Thanks alot for your wonderful work LOLA.LUV i must tell you that you are just good i mean born writer pls can we have the rest story i can't wait to have it.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
lola.luv:
@mash
You, coco and id don't even need to ask anything. Una s'pose know whats up, na!
Let's hold tight till we get to the promised land, cause we've not gotten anywhere yet!
Of course, the blog will run through you, mash. [size=14pt]After all, you're the expert when it comes to websites....[/size]

COCOA AND BADOSKI

make una help me hold my head...

e wan burst oooo...

@lola

no p..we will be waiting for you den but my surprise package for you still stands...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ronkeve(f): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2012
Nice story...can't wait for d concluding part wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:48am On Apr 10, 2012
mashnino:

COCOA AND BADOSKI

e wan burst oooo...

*Ties his big head with rope*

Abeg easy o.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Larrylarex(m): 5:08am On Apr 10, 2012
freecocoa: Dude you don't know why the story isn't being continued for now so chillax.
I just too love the story, can't wait to read it to the end. When I started from page 1 on sunday, I thought the story would have ended somewhere around page 15 or so, then the remaining pages are just for compliments, how dissapointed I was seeing that till now e neva even end, anyway na follow follow na, we must follow the story to the end. Afterall, na people don dey follow am since last year no be so?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 5:23am On Apr 10, 2012
mashnino:

COCOA AND BADOSKI

e wan burst oooo...

@lola

no p..we will be waiting for you den but my surprise package for you still stands...

*Badosky takes off her wrapper to strap down his big head*

Oh boi sofri o!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Theben(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2012
Lola you're simply the best, i don't think there is better writer one NL. Keep up the goodwork. But please don't keep us waiting na
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by muyijazz1(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2012
Lola..ok now this isnt getting any funny...I hate suspence..finsh that story already i beg...arrrgh...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh boi sofri o!

freecocoa: *Ties his big head with rope*

Abeg easy o.

my gals...always to my rescue...

cocoa and badoski

una wan choke me ni?

make una remuv dis thing wey una tie for my head

e don do..e no burst again
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by coolestboy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
lola, wen are u finishing ur story? pls make it snappy coz i'm getting tited. thanks
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by email1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
Lola ife, take it from me, some of us don't know how to appreciate others but sincerely I must say i came across your post (blog) yesterday and I digested all from page 0 - 20 and i must confess... Ya gat a triller!

I noticed it started 3months back and if am not mistaken the story hasn't even started. Please speed up before my CGPA drop. I enjoy the story better than 'Naughty Wood'. Ya gat the light babe, more fire and brightness! Cheers!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Damolablaize(f): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]uv gat a vry gud stowie 'ere luv....cnt wait to knw d end of it...kip d gud work goin :Duv gat a vry gud stowie 'ere luv....cnt wait to knw d end of it...kip d gud work goin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Larrylarex(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
I'm waiting for the end of the story pls oh!
Meanwhile...
Need a parcel of land @ Ibeshe host town of Dangote cement in Ogun State? Pls call Francis on 08187469883.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by obinon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
Lola,i must confess you've got talent.i saw this yesterday and wanted to glance and got stuck and right now i want to read more.My body is itching me oo.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ceej24: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
Lola.luv u ar great! The way u started the story was one of the things i loved most especially the jacket stuff. Please upload one more episode before you are done with your blog please. And for the records i love this story. God's divine grace anyway.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Josh316(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh boi sofri o!

Ewoooo!!! Badosky don gear up for world war 3!!! choi!!!!

grin grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Josh316(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
Lola.luv, u got me hooked for 3 freaking hours! Please once the book comes out, I'd love to launch it with N500k....

Now thats a joke, but I'll luv to purchase a copy... Good work dear!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by onyebaba(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
LOLA.. Ur teamin fans r waitin ooo!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Flashaldrin(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
Larrylarex: I'm waiting for the end of the story pls oh!
Meanwhile...
Need a parcel of land @ Ibeshe host town of Dangote cement in Ogun State? Pls call Francis on 08187469883.
aba boyz no dey dull! grin grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
I saw this thread just today and i've been glued to my lappy from start to finish,to stand up and ease my self is even hard.

I'v read a lot of write up but this is so different,and be careful about those brainless fool that do nothing but reap where they didn't sow.

Go gal more ink to your pen shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Beync(f): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
Good job girl. It was nice reading throu, keep it coming.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Heneva: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Girl, u are an egghead. keep it up,

by d grace of God, u will go places
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Larrylarex(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
Flashaldrin:
aba boyz no dey dull! grin grin
Na so e be now lol..., but seriously the thing is real o! Even if you need more than 100 acres, it's available and genuine.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by duno: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
Where is the conclusion now? Been waiting for months.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by superplus(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]This is a superlative write up.It reminds me of Femi Ademuluyi's "The New Man".Keep it up
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Wunmiola(f): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
@Lola.luv, u r rlly a talented writer wt a gd heart..m nt one to comment in most threads i go through bt i read through ds 20pages in a few hrs n i appreciate wat I read..bt abeg giv us d remaining nw! Kudos sis, u rock.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Wunmiola(f): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
@freecocoa n Id...u two r smtn else, una welldone o!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Csami(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2012
Engineering student wey dey read novel via nl 4 class when ma exam na nxt 3weeks. Lola, if i fail any course na u...nyc job sha.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ayusbobs(m): 5:49am On Apr 11, 2012
@ Lal.lov obirin bi tie showon. Love U

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.