Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107781 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by bigben3: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nice work @op!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by dare0834(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
Please continue
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by yesboss20(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2012
@Lola.luv, two thumbs up to you! Your writing skills are an embodiment of super dexterity: you hv found your forte. Keep it up. The story has been enthralling, soothingly refreshing, comedic, a blend of so many emotions that a whole lot of peeps can relate with. Thank you for giving me enjoyment.

@Idowuogbo aka badosky aka Toyin etc, o'gal, na ur head dey there gidigba. Ur ginger, curry, pepper, tomato n occasional shekpe (lol) turn dis thread 2 savoury dish walahi. I salutey!
@Freecocoa, I dey feel u madame. Ur mouth na die o! When una decide to take una stagecraft go mkt, abeg make we hear 4 NL o! I go wan join even if na back stage. Kudos y'all.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 12:30am On May 05, 2012
It's always nice to see people appreciate other people's efforts. Nice story Lola.luv, more grease to your elbow and success in your other endeavors. smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Flowkiddo(m): 5:09am On May 05, 2012
Around 12 0 clock my alarm ring na im i wake say my i read phy 212 textbook,i try oh na im sleep kon dey disturb me,i carry bitter kola chop d sleep no gree go,i kon vex drop book kon check nl see ur trend,oh girl u try, sleep disapear one time,if to say my book sweet like this ahn. From 12 30 - 5 0'clock.@Lola.luv more ororo to ur elbow.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Vasalt(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2012
Hey lola luv.startd ur story yestaday.it's d bomb.pls am waitin 4 u 2 finish dis story o
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Hoyeenz(f): 11:17am On May 19, 2012
Hey lola! U aint bn fair 2us n u knw t, y did u dcide nt 2 complete ds story?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On May 19, 2012
Hoyeenz: Hey lola! U aint bn fair 2us n u knw t, y did u dcide nt 2 complete ds story?

She'll b bck shortly.......

PLzz refresh as often as u can.

Urs toyin

Lola's manager xx
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by nikdam: 4:57pm On May 19, 2012
hey lolaluv pls complete the story na cryhey lolaluv pls complete the story na
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2012
nikdam: hey lolaluv pls complete the story na cryhey lolaluv pls complete the story na
She will!

bear wiv us!

Ur toyin

Managementxx
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by geniuspaul(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2012
@lola-luv
I hail o...i stumbled on ur write-up this morning an ever since have been reading and reading.infact with much anticipation,i skipped lunch just to make sure that i finish this story...only for me to get to to pg 22 and discover that u did not finish it.I must confess,u are a talented writer,just like naijasexy...full of suspense snd intrigue...Abeg come finish am o
@Idowuogbo
u seem to appear in every thread...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31am On May 20, 2012
geniuspaul: @lola-luv
I hail o...i stumbled on ur write-up this morning an ever since have been reading and reading.infact with much anticipation,i skipped lunch just to make sure that i finish this story...only for me to get to to pg 22 and discover that u did not finish it.I must confess,u are a talented writer,just like naijasexy...full of suspense snd intrigue...Abeg come finish am o
@Idowuogbo
u seem to appear in every thread...

Well.... Lola is my artist, so I runs tins.

As for naijasexy, she's my former artist.

So! Am everywhere supporting my owns.

Gerrit? undecided
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On May 20, 2012
Lola time don reach o.

Bring your fine self here soon girlfriend,me don miss you plenty.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by yesboss20(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2012
In the meantime, a Freecocoa & Idowuogbo collaboratn wld really give this thread some life in my opinion. You ladies could drop some lines to keep the ball rolling as lola.luv seems to have Janded on us!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by geniuspaul(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2012
@Idowuogbo
yea...I intentionally posted that open-statement just to strike a conversation with u...besides,i wasnt referring to this thread alone...virtually all the thread in romance section...its cool.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On May 20, 2012
geniuspaul: @Idowuogbo
yea...I intentionally posted that open-statement just to strike a conversation with u...besides,i wasnt referring to this thread alone...virtually all the thread in romance section...its cool.

Hmmmm.....my personal bodyguard! Nice u doing it on voluntary basis tho!

Once again! We appreciate u.

@cocoalario

Nne, time to enter set o! Dis place don need schnapps! Abi how u see am?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 11:05pm On May 20, 2012
^ You make sense die o.

Tomorrow we go start work.smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Password77(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2012
Lola... Thumbs up, u've got me addicted to this thread and the earlier u giv us the nxt dose the beta for everyone
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by tomietush(m): 2:05am On Jun 02, 2012
Miss lola, do yhu want us to forget wat dis story is all abt?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Youngsage: 2:17am On Jun 02, 2012
shocked shocked smiley smiley grin grin undecided undecided grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
freecocoa: ^ You make sense die o.

Tomorrow we go start work.smiley

Work don start oo!

*she slots in her ipod and starts blasting tracks by Duncan Mighty*

I dey wait make u come authorise d juru o!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ceej24: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
Please come back and finish this story lola.luv
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Chnges(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
****passing by***
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by remmer56(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2012
@ lola..

I'll hang mysef soon.... Pls even if itz jst 2lines.. Drop dem abeg...

Chai... Wish I had A̶̲̥̅ way to reach you on fone..tmobile wldve bin really greatful. I imagine u as A̶̲̥̅ sister, na inside ur handbag steady man Fø̲я̅ de find peace, constantly rolling eyez in search Fø̲я̅ ur gist.

Great intelectual work..

Wish you well
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by spycey: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2012
I swear I'm likin dis 2 much. Didn't even know I like dis story that much not until I found myself checking for updates with dis"look on my face" (u don't wanna know). Can't wait for d next update...buh will av to wait...@Lola,I really like dis.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hey, everybody. Really missed you all! I wanted to update on my bdae (June) as a way of sharing my joy with you guys, but that wasn't possible due to some issues. Here's a post to us all and hoping we get to spend many more lovely years to come....Cheers!! kiss
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
He was still reeling with how to come to terms with the type of girl Lizzie was turning out to be and then next thing he knew, her friends started coming on to him. Apparently, she’d made his prowess a topic of discussion amongst her friends. One of them had come looking for him in his house, strutting in a haze of expensive perfume. She was in a jean overcoat, tied with a sash at the middle. Before he could say Jack Robinson, she’d untied her sash, proudly displaying her bare body to his surprised gaze.

TJ, she’d mouthed, biting her lower lip and running her hands seductively over her smooth skin. I tried to stop myself from doing this, but I just couldn’t. I want you, TJ. I want you to give me some of that good stuff you have which I’ve been hearing about. …

She’d turned slowly to give him a view of her behind. Don’t tell me this don’t look appetizing to you….And I promise, TJ, it tastes as good as it looks….

His mouth had hung open in surprise and he could remember blinking rapidly a couple of times to confirm what he was seeing.
Taking his silence for acquiescence, she’d walked slowly toward him and had started undoing his belt. Paralysed into inaction, he watched her.
You don’t have to say anything, TJ, she whispered, scrapping his cheek lightly with talon-like nails. I can keep a secret. Everything we do will remain between us….She’d pressed close to give him a kiss, her hands encircling his neck.

Snapping out of his surprised inertia, he’d pushed her off roughly. What do you think you’re doing? He’d hissed angrily. Are you so twisted you’d do this to Lizzie? I want you to leave right now, Pam. Leave!

Please don’t talk to me like that, TJ, she answered coyly. Get angry with me but unleash that anger on me in your bed. Gosh, I want you so much….
I’m serious, Pam. Leave, before I change my mind!!

Yes, change your mind, TJ. Please, she crooned, pressing closer once more. I want you, TJ. I want you to….
I said, leave!! He snapped, his voice husky with anger.
He’d grabbed her jean overcoat and thrown it at her, turning away in disgust as she struggled into it hurriedly. She grabbed her purse and turned to look at him.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
Don’t be a fool, TJ, she spat. Lizzie has groupie blood running through her veins; she cheats on you every time she travels. She can’t turn a celebrity down and yeah, she manages to get them almost every time. Yet here you are TJ, preaching to me about being twisted? So funny! I guess she has good cause for doing what she’s doing. Infact, you don’t seem so manly to me right now….

Amused, he burst out laughing while she watched him warily.
What’s so funny, she snapped. What are you laughing at?
You trying to challenge my manhood; is what’s funny, he told her matter-of-factly. So grabbing you, throwing you on the bed, and doing what you want, that’s manly? Sleeping with my chick’s friend would be the manly thing to do? C’mon, Pam, don’t make me laugh. Just leave quietly and this issue dies right here….

She sighed. OK, I’ll leave. But If I had a man like you, TJ, I wouldn’t step out on you. You’re a good man and Lizzie doesn’t appreciate that fact….
That singular incidence had signaled the beginning of the end for him and Lizzie.

He liked class and tact and he thought Tega had it in bales. He liked exclusiveness and as far as he could see, if he was lucky enough to have Tega, he knew he’d be the only guy in her life.

He suspected she liked him too, but somehow, it seemed she was keeping him out of the place he most wanted to occupy: her heart! The way he felt right now, he could do anything to have her. Well, he just had to up his game, he decided with sudden resolution. He had to upgrade the pressure!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
Yes o! I testify Jesus is indeed lord ooo!

Fire burn all my enemies and tins!

Rastafaria! Babylon in da manilla

Shizzzzle......

Lola ooooo!! Omo ma mi fine geyssss....

I missed u like a fat kid misses chocolate

Welcome bck!

Eyin ara adugbo!!!!!!! Omonomopa entz is bck!

Gen! Gen! Gen! Eshin shin carry ponmo!

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
It was a bright Saturday morning. Tega was on a small stool. She was rearranging the little wooden larder where they kept their food stuffs in little, transparent buckets on the wall. Zare was doing the dishes.

I think Carl is just being overprotective or something, Zare said after Tega had finished recounting the events of the previous night…Either way, he obviously has some issues and he needs to grow up! It ain’t sexy the way he sniffs around Dami like a police dog on investigation!

Well, I hope he’s only being overprotective and nothing more, Tega answered, sweeping the top shelf with a short broom. I mean, if he’s truly the way I’m beginning to see him, then Dami needs to run for her sanity. I mean, a relationship should be built on trust. If there is no trust, then what are they building on? She sneezed and sniffled as she inhaled the dust emanating from the larder.

Zare stood up, untied the scarve that was tied round her waist and handed it to Tega, who slung it around her neck.
Well, let that be Dami’s concern, Zare replied, examining a pot before nodding contentedly and keeping it in the drain-basket. I’d rather we talk about more interesting stuff, with Tj being a prime example!

Hmn, Tunji, Tega enthused, a pleased smile on her face.
Behold a smile! Zare enthused. I think this TJ guy is doing something to my friend’s emotions!
Well, maybe? Tega replied, tying the scarve over her nose and mouth.

You know why I like you so much, you’re so straightforward, Zare praised. Oya, spill the beans! What's new?

Well, I’ve been thinking about it, you know; even before broaching the issue with you last night. I think I’m going to give him a chance and see how things work out….I’m gonna be having the talk with him though!! You know what I’m saying na! If he can abide by the rules, then….
Zare cackled loudly, leaving Tega staring at her questioningly.

I don’t get the joke, she commented looking down at her friend, an arm on her hip, the other grabbing the larder lightly for support.
You’re so funny, Tega…Zare sputtered. I mean, the way you said; ‘the talk’. You sound like a mum about to give her son one of those sex talks. She guffawed again. The talk indeed! You might as well hold a cane over his head while you’re at it!
They both burst out laughing, Tega’s voice muffled behind the silk scarve.

If I fall this stool today, na your fault, Tega admonished as they giggled conspiratorially.

Yeah, fall. Since you're refusing to fall for a man, then you should at least fall from the stool. Haba, wetin na? You too dey fear, jare!
*************************************************************************************
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
ID, wa se re, ore mi! i missed you moreeee!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
********************************************************************************
Dami could hear them in the kitchen. Who could sleep through that ruckus they were making? Tega and Zare. She sighed tiredly. As usual, they had discussed Carl. Did they think she was sleeping? She hissed contemptuously.
Carl. She knew Carl was a jealous lover. But that was where it ended. When they were together, they got on like fuel and matches; they were literally explosive. But whenever they were apart, that was when the problems reared their ugly heads.

But in spite of everything, she knew he cared about her. He just couldn’t help being jealous sometimes.
Last night, after Tega had given her the phone, they had gotten into a huge argument and then had proceeded to spend half the night trying to patch up. At the end of the day, he’d apologized.

Baby, I love you and I don’t want to lose you, he’d said. I love you so, so much!
You always say that after causing an argument, she’d replied, head throbbing painfully. It hurts me because I feel you don’t trust me! I am not cheating on you, Carl! Why can’t you just accept?
I trust you, babe, he pacified. You’re my best friend!

Humph, she’d answered derisively, though secretly happy that all was well between them again. What a nice way you have of showing me!
Okay, I will send you something to prove my loyalty and put a smile back on my wifey’s face. I can take care of you, Dami. You don’t need to do all those things you’re doing! And that’s why it hurts me so much….

But I am not doing anything, Carl! Does it make you happy all these hurtful stuff?
Well, you like hurting my feelings, he announced. You don’t make me feel like I’m the most important person to you! I feel like I always have to beg for your time and attention. I act up sometimes just to get some of your attention!

How had the argument turned on her? Dami wondered. How did she suddenly become the one at fault, when she hadn’t even done anything in the first place?
I’m sorry, she told him finally, tired of arguing. But you know you aren’t an innocent spectator when we argue either. You have a portion of the faults too and I don’t like the way you talk to me when you’re angry….

I know, baby. But I just can’t help myself when it comes to you. Dami, I’m not supposed to tell you this, but you wield so much power over me. I go crazy when we argue and it’s all because of you! Anyway, am I forgiven? Am I your baby again?
Yes you are, Carl. Dami answered. And I want you to know that nothing will ever change that! You really need to invest some trust in us. If you were to look at it, it’s these same trust issues causing all our fights!

There had been a brief silence at his end. I love you, baby, he said finally.
I love you too, she answered, noting he hadn’t addressed any of the real issues she’d broached.
This morning, a credit alert from Carl was responsible for waking her up from her slumber. He had credited her phone with enough airtime to make her smile in pleasure!

She yawned and stretched, lifting her fingers to examine her nails, deciding she needed a manicure. She lifted her lanky legs and squinted at her toe nails too. Yeah, a vigorous leg massage after a warm-water pedicure was sure to put the pizzazz back in her soul! She’d seen a new style on Rihanna's fingers, where each finger had been painted a miniature black and white tuxedo, with the cutest bowtie ever! A new shape was also emerging for nails. She was going to try and describe it for the manicurist! Or better still, download and show it to her.

Yawning, she picked up her BB and reread the last message. The one from Carl read; ‘Baby, I have some ATM-related work to do at the bank. Since you said you have a headache, I don’t expect you BB chatting with anyone. Be a good girl now. Love you!’
*********************************************************************************

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.