Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107744 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2012
Charmin':
Did you come for the show?
Nah, didn't even know a show was on like that?? What show was it?
I presume your question was addressed to me?

WackyJ1: Na wa.. I dey vex
Specthatcher: Mtcheww...cnt evn rememba d last update
lipsyliscious: Honestly I can't believe dis thread has bin on 4 almost a year,ASUU called of d strike n I went back 2 skul n totally 4got it ,I happened 2 stumble upon it dis evening again n even tho I enjoyed d little update its kinda annoying dat @ page 24 afta nearly 9 months d story is still on,anyway sha goodbye 2 dis thread until next year wen lola luv would have gone considerably far because I doubt d end will eva come,sort of lyk a soap opera

Una dey vex ni? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2012
Alright ladies and gentlemen...
UPLOADING in 100...99...98...97

Anyway, let's not waste time. Check the thread by 12 noon, Nigerian time. 12 on the dot...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by yemstok(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2012
YEEEEESSSSSSSS! 10 Mins 2go
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
Alright ladies and gentlemen...
UPLOADING in 100...99...98...97

Anyway, let's not waste time. Check the thread by 12 noon, Nigerian time. 12 on the dot...
Countdown begins...

Mami do ya thing! I dey ya...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2012
A QUICK REMINDER OF WHERE WE STOPPED....
********************************************************************************
Dami could hear them in the kitchen. Who could sleep through that ruckus they were making? Tega and Zare. She sighed tiredly. As usual, they had discussed Carl. Did they think she was sleeping? She hissed contemptuously.
Carl. She knew Carl was a jealous lover. But that was where it ended. When they were together, they got on like fuel and matches; they were literally explosive. But whenever they were apart, that was when the problems reared their ugly heads.

But in spite of everything, she knew he cared about her. He just couldn’t help being jealous sometimes.
Last night, after Tega had given her the phone, they had gotten into a huge argument and then had proceeded to spend half the night trying to patch up. At the end of the day, he’d apologized.

Baby, I love you and I don’t want to lose you, he’d said. I love you so, so much!
You always say that after causing an argument, she’d replied, head throbbing painfully. It hurts me because I feel you don’t trust me! I am not cheating on you, Carl! Why can’t you just accept?
I trust you, babe, he pacified. You’re my best friend!

Humph, she’d answered derisively, though secretly happy that all was well between them again. What a nice way you have of showing me!
Okay, I will send you something to prove my loyalty and put a smile back on my wifey’s face. I can take care of you, Dami. You don’t need to do all those things you’re doing! And that’s why it hurts me so much….

But I am not doing anything, Carl! Does it make you happy all these hurtful stuff?
Well, you like hurting my feelings, he announced. You don’t make me feel like I’m the most important person to you! I feel like I always have to beg for your time and attention. I act up sometimes just to get some of your attention!

How had the argument turned on her? Dami wondered. How did she suddenly become the one at fault, when she hadn’t even done anything in the first place?
I’m sorry, she told him finally, tired of arguing. But you know you aren’t an innocent spectator when we argue either. You have a portion of the faults too and I don’t like the way you talk to me when you’re angry….

I know, baby. But I just can’t help myself when it comes to you. Dami, I’m not supposed to tell you this, but you wield so much power over me. I go crazy when we argue and it’s all because of you! Anyway, am I forgiven? Am I your baby again?
Yes you are, Carl. Dami answered. And I want you to know that nothing will ever change that! You really need to invest some trust in us. If you were to look at it, it’s these same trust issues causing all our fights!

There had been a brief silence at his end. I love you, baby, he said finally.
I love you too, she answered, noting he hadn’t addressed any of the real issues she’d broached.
This morning, a credit alert from Carl was responsible for waking her up from her slumber. He had credited her phone with enough airtime to make her smile in pleasure!

She yawned and stretched, lifting her fingers to examine her nails, deciding she needed a manicure. She lifted her lanky legs and squinted at her toe nails too. Yeah, a vigorous leg massage after a warm-water pedicure was sure to put the pizzazz back in her soul! She’d seen a new style on Rihanna's fingers, where each finger had been painted a miniature black and white tuxedo, with the cutest bowtie ever! A new shape was also emerging for nails. She was going to try and describe it for the manicurist! Or better still, download and show it to her.

Yawning, she picked up her BB and reread the last message. The one from Carl read; ‘Baby, I have some ATM-related work to do at the bank. Since you said you have a headache, I don’t expect you BB chatting with anyone. Be a good girl now. Love you!’
*********************************************************************************
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
It was a bright, Sunday mid-morning. The air was clear and the day had a calm lull to it. Tunji liked the atmosphere, warm and friendly.
It was after Sunday service. He waited for Tega, leaning on the side of his car, arms folded. She was having a meet with some of her group members. He watched other worshipers walk by, discussing and telling each other God bless you. He’d tried it on a couple of passersby too. At first, it had sounded heavy on his lips, but after the first few tries, he felt he could compete with the best of them. After all, he looked the part in his light lilac-buttoned-to-the-throat, slim fit shirt; tucked into light grey slacks. A dark-grey tie completed the look.

She had invited him for Sunday service the previous evening, and he’d acquiesced. Of course, he expected to get some flak from his friends for his actions. But then, a man had to do what a man had to do….

Surprisingly, he’d enjoyed himself too. Starting from the time he’d gone to pick her at her house and she’d come out of the door in a leaf-green, shapely skirt and blouse lace, with her hair encased in an aso-oke gele of similar colour, well-tied and bringing out the oval perfection of her face; an epitome of African beauty. It was the first time he’d her look that way and he’d fallen for her all over again.

They’d gone on to church and she’d insisted on sitting a distance away from him. Well, that had been quite a disappointment because he’d been looking forward to staking his claim….It would have done his ego a lot of good; to be the one with Tega by his side, sending a subtle keep-off signal to those whose wandering eyes were gravitating her way. Seeing the way she looked both in church and on campus, seeing her mien and her person; he was sure there was going to be quite a number of those wearing his type of shoes; those who coveted her.
Tega, she was like a breath of fresh air compared to what he was used to….

He was brought to present with a loud honk; the sole occupant of a car was beckoning him. Looking closely, he saw it was Engine at the wheels. He grimaced.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
Good day sir, he greeted, walking down to the car, with his lips drawn in his most disarming smile.
How are you, Tunji, Engine asked airily, glancing at him over his spectacles. I didn’t know you started attending our church? I thought to myself when I saw you; surely my eyes are deceiving me! Interesting!
Yes sir. Today is actually my first time….

Aha! And you didn’t come out during the call for first-timers…so, have you decided to be worshiping with us?
Well, sir. I am still looking at it, sir.
Tega walked up and greeted Engine politely. She got the car keys and walked down to the car, opening the front door and sliding in.
Engine was watching her actions closely, Tunji groaned inwardly. Resigned, he waited for Engine’s next statement.

Oh! I didn’t know you were friends with Tega? Engine queried, his narrowed eyes flitting to Tega and back to him again. Interesting! Funny, if you ask me!
Tunji wanted to ask Engine what was funny about him knowing Tega, but he wouldn’t dare. And Engine certainly didn’t look humored to know that he and Tega were even on talking terms. In fact, a deep frown had appeared on Engine’s forehead and his now silent mouth was pursed together so tightly one could barely see the lips.
As if dem squeeze bitter leaf water put for im mouth, as Enabo would say!

He wanted to chuckle at the memory but ended up sputtering, seeing that Engine’s disapprovingly flinty eyes were watching him closely.

Erm…Yes sir, she invited me. And as it turns out, I had a very nice time….

I see, Engine said, still staring at him pointedly. Well, Tega is very dear to us here. She is in fact like a daughter to me. I will be….
Ah, Oga Engine! The greatest Engineer! Oga mi. I remain loyal!
Tunji turned to see the new arrival. It was another lecturer, striding towards Engine’s car with firm purpose.
Thank you, sir. Enjoy the rest of your day, Tunji said quickly, making good his escape. He groaned as he slid into the car, shaking his head briefly.

Hi to you too, Tega smiled at him brightly.

Sorry about that, babes. Hello. He shook his head briefly as he started the car and looked around before putting it in motion.
I didn’t know you were such tight buddies with Engine, Tega stated, pinning her seat belt. What were you guys talking about?

Tight buddies! Seriously? After my gaffe in his class, the last thing Engine and I would be right now, would be buddies. I have a lot of making up to do and don’t I know it! He was actually just about starting a lecture about how precious you were when I was saved by the bell. The man just doesn’t like me!

She laughed; the sound clear and sonorous.
Nah! I don’t think he’s got anything against you. It can’t be that long he was your age and I’m sure he knows the stuff guys get up to. Moreover, you weren’t responsible for what happened; not directly anyway. But to be honest, I guess he’d rather see me stepping out with one of the brothers, and not you, she answered shortly, chuckling in mirth.
Did you enjoy the service? She queried.

Yes, I did, he answered. Really uplifting it was!
She smiled, opening his dashboard instead and peering closely at the contents. She brought out a magazine and stared at the name before returning it back.
Does the magazine meet your specifications? Is it squeaky clean enough? He asked.
She smiled. My motive for checking that magazine was innocent, I promise! Why are you so jumpy by the way? Engine, I’m not!
They both laughed, and he looked at her briefly as she took off the Gele was still on her head.

Yeah and talking of Engine. He needs to see the person he thinks he’s protecting from me, he replied. I am the person who needs defending from you, Tega!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Tunji, how can you say that, she protested, pouting in mock anger. I am a vulnerable and helpless female! You’re talking about me like I’m mannish or something….

He laughed and glanced at her briefly, before turning his concentration back on the road. Not even a blind man would call her manly. She was too beautiful, too soft, too….

You? He parried. You’ve just not had the opportunity to wrestle me to the ground; I wouldn’t put it past you to do that, tough little lady.
She shook her head disparagingly, still smiling.

So why do you do it, Tega? He asked shortly after they had finished laughing. Why are you ‘entangled’ so to say, with me? Why aren’t you with one of those guys that people like Engine feel would make a better fit for you? Fine, we’re not dating. But you’ve got to admit we’re spending quite a bit of time together!
He looked at her again. She was staring out of the car through the wound-up windows. She exhaled and answered him, her voice very calm in the quietness of the car.

I also ask myself those questions, Tunji. Why am I getting even closer with you every single day that passes?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shout out to everybody that stayed faithful through the time of waiting, every body that I was blessed to know through this avenue. Everybody whom through Campus Blues I am honoured to call 'friend'. You know yourselves. Love you all. More coming shortly...by one....

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lollipop good to have you back.
I missed Tega and Tunji a whole lot.
Hope Enabo will show up somewhere soon enough?

Where that badosky of a human being sef?
You don greet me today?angry

2 Likes

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
^^^
Abi, coco. Me too... cheesy.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by yemstok(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Oya! wey the rest?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
*subscribing*

Great story Lola.luv. Now that i'm here plz don't keep me waiting for updates. I dey provoke quick.....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by tunexdavo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
More and more pls, we are waiting nice wirte up
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by yokiti: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
welcome back our own Lola.luv.
Kudos to Idowuogbo aka BADOSKY and Coco not forgetting others who are making this thread entertaining.

More power to your elbows; more energy to your fingers!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Sijo01(f): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
Shout out to everybody that stayed faithful through the time of waiting, every body that I was blessed to know through this avenue. Everybody whom through Campus Blues I am honoured to call 'friend'. You know yourselves. Love you all. More coming shortly...by one....

1pm don pass na....wher d rest tori?...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
@all...sit tight, relax and take a glass of your finest wine....

Here we go...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lopes30(f): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lola where are you? Come and finish this story o! But I must confess, you are the bomb. If you actually did this, you need to write a book.you don't need to consider anything any ill wisher is saying because na them get their mouth. If they don't like the story, make them go KISS LION. Don't send any idoit o. Its your thing. Just do it tje way you want it. You have my support anytime. But you better come back and finish this story before I flog you o! I dey vex. Let's be friends
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
He smiled grimly. The heart wants what it wants, Tega. That is the answer….You just need to realize that…
So does the heart want what is bad for it? She asked, peering at him closely.
Lady! Are you by any means suggesting I might be bad for you?

She nodded, eyebrows raised. Uh huh! I have to be honest enough to admit that I do think about that sometimes. A guy like you is not what I’m used to dealing with. I don’t even think I’m used to handling guys generally.

Tega, we’ve hung out quite a bit and I guess by now, you should know all I’m about. Whatever happened in my beginning years here on campus remains what it was; the sheer exuberance of being young, free, hip and nothing more.
I might not be the most churchy person out there but I assure you I’m God fearing and hardworking. I don’t take what isn’t mine. I revere God as my creator and the giver of all I have. I honor my parents. Aren’t those what the bible talks about? I pray too, you know; and I read the bible….

She turned to look at his face, a small smile playing about her lips. Hmmmn, interesting! I’m all ears, keep them coming….

Ok, let’s see. I already mentioned God-fearing. Err…what else is on that list you girls normally have, he joked.

She burst out in throaty laughter, ending in a chuckle that left her shoulders shaking in mirth.

Rich? She queried. Cause if we’re talking about lists, that is a clause that appears in most lists, you know.
Yeah, working on getting that money, he answered, and I think it’s very achievable.

Handsome? She smiled, we mustn’t ignore that from the list, you know….

Seriously! Woman, like you can’t see my Mr. Nigeria looks that I've got going on. And I’m assuring you I’d look even better with you by my side, he answered.

She laughed; a merry, sonorous sound that was music to his ears.
You’re good, mister. You’re very, very good! A diplomat! Sure you’re not in the wrong profession? She teased.

Never, he answered with conviction. I was born to build. And diplomacy aside, you can’t deny that we’d look hot as a couple, he reiterated.
Hmmmn, she sighed, sinking into the car seat and closing her eyes.

They drove on in silence till he got to the front of her house. Stopping, he turned to look at her; she opened her eyes and stared back, lounging indolently in the seat.
On a serious note, Tega, every man needs a good woman by his side. Take special note of the adjective, good. I mean there are girls in abundance everywhere, but the problem lies with everything falling into place at the right time, and a single guy like me meeting a girl who’s not only a good woman, but is single and available…

She shrugged and patted her hair, looking away from him out of the car window.
He continued. People say there are plenty fishes in the ocean but every good fisherman knows it’s almost impossible to land a big catch every day. Some species are hard, some even extinct…and so when you do land one, you do all you can to reel it in….

Do you know on the other side, what you’re saying could also be taken as an advice for me to reel you in, the big fish, before some other girl does? She queried, turning back to look at him closely.
Well, I don’t undermine myself, he finished with a smile. But on the contrary, I’m the one who’s doing the fishing. Hey, I walked up to you, didn’t I?
Have I told you today that you’re good? She asked, smiling at him.

Yeah, you have. And you’re going to be saying that a lot when you give this a chance, Tega. By the way, how did we end up talking about fishes?
OK, Tunji, she said as she got out of the car. She bent over the side window and smiled at him. I’ll mull over what you said. But we’re only going to be together if you’ll listen and work on some of my concerns. I’m serious, I’m not gonna compromise on things I don’t feel OK with!
He sighed. Women, always thinking they could change a man.

Hey, for the record, I’m not talking about changing you! Take it more as “recommendations” from me to you!
He jolted and stared at her.
What? She asked.
Well, just that you seem to have an uncanny ability to read my mind, he answered.
She looked at him for a moment and then stood back. I’ll be seeing you, she told him. We’re gonna be reading later in the evening, right?
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
lopes30: Lola where are you? Come and finish this story o! But I must confess, you are the bomb. If you actually did this, you need to write a book.you don't need to consider anything any ill wisher is saying because na them get their mouth. If they don't like the story, make them go KISS LION. Don't send any idoit o. Its your thing. Just do it tje way you want it. You have my support anytime. But you better come back and finish this story before I flog you o! I dey vex. Let's be friends

LOL! Thanks aplenty. We're all cool here though. Only one person tried causing trouble by threatening someone else's life and he was dealt with by the MOD. I don't think the culprit's gonna be trouble anymore... cheesy
Thanks for the compliment, girl cheesy
I'm very much available... wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by IZUKWU(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hmmm! Luv, you just made my night and you have not lost your touch at all. Ride on , we are behind you.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
It was a typical November night. Tega sighed as she stared at the skies. She was clad in a black 'hoodie' and blue bell-bottoms to ward off the beginnings of what promised to be an extraordinarily cold harmattan season. She grasped her books in her hands in front of her; Tunji had his in his left hand and the other lightly around her shoulders. His jacketed hand provided her extra warmth. It had been five hours of intensive reading, no talking. Occasionally, Tunji had caught Tega with her eyes on him. It made him feel good; made him know that she was probably sizing him up.
The path they walked was a bit deserted. People seemed to have better things to do than reading on a cold, Sunday night….

The sky is so beautiful, Tega sighed. Black…mysterious, I could stay up all night painting this. It will be almost futile trying to capture this beauty and depth though…but I could seriously stay up all night just to try….

He stared at the sky briefly and then looked at her.
There were more ways of spending a chilly night as this. A thousand and one ways and majority of them involved skin touching skin, being under a duvet, fresh perfumed sheets, his hand grabbing hair, lots of it; handfuls….

He cleared his throat and forced the thought out of his mind. It looks like any other night to me, he answered shortly.
He jerked as she elbowed him softly in his hard belly.

Ouch, ok. It’s beautiful…the most beautiful night I’ve ever seen. Oh, and it’s black too. I never knew the night sky was black….
She tried to elbow him again and this time he shifted.
Clown, she laughed.

Bully, he answered. One day, you’ll go as far as bullying me into saying the sky is red….
They both laughed and for a brief moment, her left arm went round his waist before she let it fall back to her side.
Well, you are the artist, he conceded. I would be more appropriate if the discussion was about the kind of reinforcement suitable for the new stadium being built in town. It’s a cool night though, now that I really look at it. We should hang out a bit, at the fountain.

But we’re going off-K, she protested. We’re walking and it’s already 9.00….
One more hour won’t hurt and do you think I wouldn’t see you to your doorstep before going home?
I was thinking more about you, she answered. You shouldn’t be wandering about so late and….

I’m a dude, I’ll be fine…he answered curtly. I want us to talk, Tega….

OK, she answered. She knew she had postponed their afternoon talk after all. And no matter how much she postponed, the discussion was always waiting at the end of the day.

They changed directions and when they got to where students were, she shifted away from where she was tucked by his side. He smiled and took her books away from her hand. This time she didn’t protest.

The fountain was quiet. The water was off. He put the books aside on the concrete slab that was built around the fountain and hoisted her on it easily, before climbing beside her. It was silent, they were the only ones there….
She looked at him for a moment, and then exhaled looking at the skies again. She already knew what it was he wanted to say….
When he spoke, his voice broke the silence.

One thing I want you to know, Tega. I wasn’t out looking for love when I met you. It was the looks I saw the first time, but since then, every single day gives me a reason to want to be with you, to be more than just friends.

He took her fingers in his and peered at it in the seductive darkness before entwining his with it.
I’m serious about us seeing where this takes us, Tega. I’m not just talking about school, I’m talking about what happens when we leave here, but I’m not gonna talk too much about that. Because you’re gonna think I’m just using the cliché to get at you. But the truth is I don’t want to go from girl to girl anymore. I’ve been there; done that…. And no girl has made me feel this way so far, till I met you, Tega.
She was now looking at him expectantly, so he continued.

Look, we’re practically dating. We are together our free moments and stuff, but I just want the commitment that comes with making things official. I want to know you’re my woman; I want to know there’s no space for any other girl in my life. Being with you is a very new experience, I’ve never being with a girl where the relationship wasn’t sexual, but surprisingly, I don’t even mind. Because like I said, I’m looking at the long run, not just what I can get from you here and now….

The night was silent again as his voice tapered off. She sighed and started talking, her voice was soft; he had to turn and watch her as she spoke.
I will be very honest with you, Tunji. I’m scared of letting myself go, letting myself fall for a man like you. I just don't know....

She looked at him suddenly as her voice tapered off. Can we talk tomorrow? There are some things I need to think through. Please, Tunji?
He gave a little of groan of disappointment. Hey, it’s all good, he managed to say. I’ve been waiting…one more day won’t hurt, I guess.
She disentangled her fingers from his own and slid down from the slab before he could help her.

She smiled at him, effectively lightening the mood. You have to stop picking me up like a doll, she told him. I can do things myself.
Hey, I’m only being chivalrous here, being the perfect gentleman. And you should tick that off your list!
Well, more points added to you then, she smiled.
*********************************************************************************
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
@ all
Okies, so here we are for the weekend. Feel free to speculate and stuff. I'll be seeing you guys! cheesy cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
For the weekend? You for tell me so that I won't have read all of it, now I'll have to wait again for you to update.
But mehn!Tega and Tunji are making me miss my boyfriend more.sad
Oh Mi rey, how I miss your touch.
*crying*
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
freecocoa: For the weekend? You for tell me so that I won't have read all of it, now I'll have to wait again for you to update.
But mehn!Tega and Tunji are making me miss my boyfriend more.sad
Oh Mi rey, how I miss your touch.
*crying*
Use ruler jerk d tin na! tongue grin

*reading mode*
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by OmoKhary(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lola,do ppl sell guys lyk tunji in d market?i need 1 ryt nw!!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
freecocoa: Lollipop good to have you back.
I missed Tega and Tunji a whole lot.
Hope Enabo will show up somewhere soon enough?

Where that badosky of a human being sef?
You don greet me today?angry
sharrap joor! Is dat how u summon a celeb? Anyhoo.. me is hia now, wassup? tongue
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Use ruler jerk d tin na! tongue grin

*reading mode*
Ruler ke?you wan wound me ni?
Babes, there's nothing like the real thing joor,
the hotness, the passion, the yearning and then the heavenly feeling(according to seun), my dear there's nothing like doing it with the one you love.
*whispers*
Choi I need to put ice block on that place now.undecided
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: sharrap joor! Is dat how u summon a celeb? Anyhoo.. me is hia now, wassup? tongue
No vex ma.
I just dey miss you ni.smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
freecocoa: Ruler ke?you wan wound me ni?
the hotness, the passion, the yearning and then the heavenly feeling(according to seun), my dear there's nothing like doing it with the one you love.
*whispers*
Chukwu Abiama!!! Some of us are still virgins so keep your passionate experience to yourself angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
Chukwu Abiama!!! Some of us are still virgins so keep your passionate experience to yourself angry angry angry grin grin
I know na, your middle name is virginia ikpu-oye so I gerrit tongue.
If I slap you eh, you will lose that virginity all over again.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
freecocoa: Ruler ke?you wan wound me ni?
*whispers*
Chika borikwa! Mehn..dat Tunji guy fit make woman comot g- string in 2secs. Damn! Dat nigga got game. As for putting ice-block in ur tinkle bell, u can try hydrogen peroxide 2 ya no? Trust me! D feeling is Muah!!! grin

Lola! I refuse to w@nk o! Han Han? D el Romanus is doing me gis gis mehn!!! *whispers* cocoa, iceblock better pass Dillldo? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply)

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.