Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (108325 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Kslib(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2013
lola.luv:
^ Tnx darling. Appreciate it.

@kslib
lol. Wish me luck for my exams and quit being a baby
ok.. Wish you success[not luck] in your exams and i'm very confident you'll come out in flying colors.. Write well Dear....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by WackyJ1(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2013
Kslib:
Ok!!! You can do anything you want with CB but make sure " Tega and Tj end up with eachother for life".. Notice i wrote that in blood to show you how serious i am..
I'v a kinda connection/relation to this TJ character and striping him off Tega will be definately make me jealous/angry and might attack anybody in real life who bears the name "Aliphat" abi na "alizard" sef... And if i mistakenly come across anybody wey dey bear Tega for real life ehn,walahi na hot slap dat person go receive weda na Boy or girl..
Seriously,lola why do you like keeping me waiting nah?? What have i done to you?? I'm bored,pls come save me from dis boredom.. Baby pls!!!
I know say na because you know say this na fictional work na im be why you dey make all this demand like boko Haram. But in real life i hope you know that most times the aliphat gets the Tega if he plays his cards right
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by rapcy(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2013
Lola luv... I had bn flng u for lng n I really like ur wrk... keep it up n try to step it up to another level... U'r really good... I dnt mind knwng u personally kiss

Bt fnsh ur unfnshd wrk or else I will get angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2013
Thanks Rapcy. So you are one of those guest(s) that has been hiding all the while, reading in secret!

@Hoyeenz
Thanks Sweetheart. I really appreciate.

@Kslib
Thanks Sweet...cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:07pm On May 23, 2013
Dami was seeing a movie when Carl came in with two of his colleagues.

After pleasantries, she got the food and set the table before retreating into the bedroom, leaving the men in the living room.

I'll be in the room, she informed Carl quietly before leaving, not noticing the other men who eyed her curiously.

Carl, my man. Damn! Abe swallowed a morsel and picked at a piece of tripe, nodding contentedly as he chewed. Your girl can cook!

Bolarinwa nodded vigorously, cheeks bulging as he chewed on tender meat stewed to perfection.

Carl nodded, a cold smile on his lips. He ate disinterestedly, eyes cold as ice pebbles, hard and glinty.

Later, stomachs comfortably distended with good food and toothpicks perched at precarious corners of satisfied mouths, they chatted affably.

You're in heaven, man, Bolarinwa stated, belching into the back of his hand. I envy you. Where did you get such a respectful, well-brought up girl?

Abe nodded and smiled as his stomach rumbled in testament to her cooking prowess.

Where did I get her? Carl queried before breaking into fitful laughter which the others joined. He stopped suddenly and looked at them, one and then the other. He lowered his voice conspiratorily.

You don't get girls like this anymore. You make them!

Huh? Abe was frowning, like someone who had been confronted with a concept he didn't understand.

Tell me more, Bolarinwa cajoled. I need this, abeg!

Yeah, do tell us more, Abe added. Because we know there aren't factories where you preorder girls with tailor made specifications!

Carl lounged back and stared at them for a moment. Abe stared back, puzzled, while Bolarinwa had a look of open interest.

How do you tame a wild horse, Carl asked suddenly. Do you know?

Bolarinwa shook his head.

I think you tame a wild horse when you are able to ride on its back without it throwing you off, Abe answered. I'm not sure though. I think I read that off a Western novel...Why do you ask?

You'll understand, Carl answered.

But you have jumped some to the middle stage. You have to capture the horse first of all and make it feel at ease.

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by trixandra(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2013
interesting..... more
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by rapcy(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
lola.luv:
Thanks Rapcy. So you are one of those guest(s) that has been hiding all the while, reading in secret!

@Hoyeenz

@Kslib
Thanks Sweet...cheesy

Lol... in a way sha... wink I don't jmp into conclusion, I try to flw n c how worthy dat stry is b4 cmplmtn... I jst had to admit it dat u'r good. More episodes pls... wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Frankenstein: 12:37pm On May 24, 2013
I don't understand this story anymore.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Hoyeenz(f): 6:39am On May 26, 2013
You are welcome. How was the exam? Newaz, I trust you did justice to it
[quote auth smileyor=lola.luv]Thanks Rapcy. So you are one of those guest(s) that has been hiding all the while, reading in secret!

@Hoyeenz

@Kslib
Thanks Sweet...cheesy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Iaz93: 5:36pm On May 27, 2013
Just found this thread today. Lola.luv you're very good. More ink to your pen.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by DEllaluv(f): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pls wat abt campus blues,I stpd at pg 31
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by kelz91(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2013
freecocoa: ^
*Adjusts my bumbshort and starts to dance*

Oya check me now and you go see me now,and me ah turning around see me always,always, always bam bam oya tile tile watta bam bam,call me watta bam bam,see my buda,buda,buda bam bam.

Sapili lele sapi lipopila o wee,see me a see you come wine up for me now o wee.king kon pon de street me no slop on the rhymes,yo yo yo yo me sing me sing.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah o no no no no eh o no no no no eh ah ah ah ah,oya gboko get to you get to you watta gwan pon de system,gbaguan,intellectual cocoa rap pon de microphone,let's go.

I say nneka show your front let's the ojoro for your front muah the thing dey make man wan dey come day high,omo it dey make me dey high.

Nneka show me your back,let's see the caterpillar attack,the thing the make man wan dey come dey high,omo it dey make dey high.

Everybody say wokili wokili wokili woki woki wo.
Iwo iwo iwokili wokili woki wo,it dey make a man good a want to dey dey woki wo,awon ya wonya wonya wonya n wyn wyn wyn wyn a wyn wyn wyn wyn wyn.
Mix dem mix dem me dey pon de high,omo you dey make me high.

Oya tease me,I be dey ginger girl,I be dey swagger girl girl,see my backside bam bam,oya tile watta bam bam.popili popoli popi wyn.muah.

Chei Terry G dey mental on a not repairable level,oboy see song. grin grin grin
@Id and Freecocoa una two funny die
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mide2710: 12:15am On Jun 09, 2013
O my gosh @lola.luv, you are so good am definitely a fan.I stumbled on your thread yesterday evening and I literally have been glued to my laptop. I just wish I started when you had finish don't think I can deal with this waiting game you have going on sad....please have mercy cry. Good luck in your exams and please make Tega and Tunji last forever. smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Ollyfad(f): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lola.luv,cobweb don ful dis thread na.Haba!since last yr!!nd d story neva reach half.oya ASUU is on strike kum nd update!!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by JewelBukky(f): 12:48am On Jul 22, 2013
Wow! Wat an act of creativity. Kudos Lola! Ur story is no doubt very interesting. I must commend ur prowess, kip d gud work on... More inspiration in Jesus name! Weldone m impressed.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by beckyomas(f): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2013
I really don't get it, I check this thread everyday but no update...meanwhile I see her commenting on every other thread...don't u think its high time u tell us to stop bothering so we should all rest easy? This is d beginning of d 4th week since d ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Iaz93: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2013
2011. . .2012. . .2013
Lol! almost 3 years now... This thread is full of cobwebs
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by UyiIredia(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2013
Iaz93: 2011. . .2012. . .2013
Lol! almost 3 years now... This thread is full of cobwebs

Point of correction, barely 2 years. The thread kickstarted on December 2011.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Iaz93: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Point of correction, barely 2 years. The thread kickstarted on December 2011.
OK OK
. . Thanks for the correction
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by yormite: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Better go learn trade or fyn work ASUU strike will b long than we think as for me am off into politics i rep buhari vanguard
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by JewelBukky(f): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2013
Lolly baby wiav u been nw?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Iaz93: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Jewel Bukky: Lolly baby wiav u been nw?
Lol! Still waiting for Lolly? She's gone!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by JewelBukky(f): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Iaz93: Lol! Still waiting for Lolly? She's gone!
gone Wia has she been to?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Iaz93: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Jewel Bukky: gone Wia has she been to?
Who knows
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
@all
I don't want it to be like I ignored you guys, but I just decided to leave the thread for now.
What happened is that my laptop has issues. It's not working and I already typed alot on it, even more than the pages I have here and more interesting too. I have part of the ending sef.

As it is, I can't start retyping on a phone. I don't have the strength or the time for that right now.

The truth is I don't know when I'll fix the system. It could be in a month or a week. But definitely soon because I have important stuff on it....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Another thing that gives me concern is copyright issues.
Picture this. A new book is out right now, and it's called CAMPUS BLUES. I saw it online.
It could well be a coincidence but it actually makes me think twice about putting the rest of my version of Campus Blues online, especially since I'm thinking of publishing.
Some people might see this work as not being worth the whole stress of protection BUT!
Even if it is nonsense, it is MY nonsense.

Anyway, we'll see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lirusehn(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
lola.luv:
Picture this. A new book is out right now, and it's called CAMPUS BLUES.
It could be a coincidence but it actually makes me think twice about putting the rest online, especially since I'm thinking of publishing.
Some people might see this work as not being worth the whole stress of protection BUT!

weldone
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by JewelBukky(f): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
lola.luv:
@all
I don't want it to be like I ignored you guys, but I just decided to leave the thread for now.
What happened is that my laptop has issues. It's not working and I already typed alot on it, even more than the pages I have here and more interesting too. I have part of the ending sef.

As it is, I can't start retyping on a phone. I don't have the strength or the time for that right now.

The truth is I don't know when I'll fix the system. It could be in a month or a week. But definitely soon because I have important stuff on it....
uurgh! So sowie abt dt. Pls ensure u fix it soonest cnt wait to c d end of d story. Weldone!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Smath(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
lola.luv:
Picture this. A new book is out right now, and it's called CAMPUS BLUES. I saw it online.
It could well be a coincidence but it actually makes me think twice about putting the rest of my version of Campus Blues online, especially since I'm thinking of publishing.

Well that is true @lola.love....I once stumble of like two blogspots with this campus blues....They never edited anything.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Smath: Well that is true @lola.love....I once stumble of like two blogspots with this campus blues....They never edited anything.
@smath
Really!! sad
Can you please give me the names?
Thanks for letting me know...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Jsplash(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hey Campus Blues! It has rilly bin a long tym, dats why i just unfolow d thread cum folow lola direct tinkin sey i go folow among d 1st set of pple to finsh d story,but fo were?
As fo d copyright issue ha! Na sumtin else o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.