Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

*~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (10583 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is

Studio CFR: 21% (23 votes)
Jackpot: 54% (59 votes)
EL guapo: 24% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Agybabe(f): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2011
They are doing that already!
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2011
jackpot:

@Donkollo-one and Idowu

why must the two of you derail this thread as if this is the main offtopic thread?
Seriously, check other sections, people rarely post as they only vote and move on. But you guys are here derailing ours as if we're still in d nomination stages.

For the moderator of the year thread(which is even hotter *11 pages*), the last post there was 2 days ago.

This thread is meant for only voting.
So, going through the thread, you think nobody has voted El Guapo? Wrong!

Your silly over-due campaign will only make people to vote and not post here for fear of being attacked by the two of you(as you've done before to somebody here).

I guess your campaign stems from your fear that El Guapo or Jackpot might win.

Let the people decide who they want~

I'm not supposed to correct you guys since I believe you both have reached age of puberty shocked

Thanks wink
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2011
^Wot is tanks him of all people needs to stop chatting BS, his hyprocrital typying needs to b trashed who ran campaign in d last thread dat had no pole, oh yes u forgot d same old goat he can talk now rite, I don't know y he feels the need to utter pure trash wen he's guilty of d same act.Jackpot seriously I sense u ignorant offline 2, gussh get a life your personality online and off is fuckeeeed up.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2011
Idowuogbo, so you still havent settled this personal iish with jackpot
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2011
[quot kisse author=El Guapo link=topic=826805.msg9811041#msg9811041 date=1324483542]
Its apparent that Studio have been phucking some mates 4 free mehn! angry
[quote][/quote]
Boo boo y u dey fall me, u no I gat u but dis year u dint show action due to how dry some parasites made d site.Its only fair to follow up someone dat stood in d rain u Bado na ur person anyway , come closer*muahhhhhhhhh kiss*

P.S- Voteeee o bad belles don dey feel pressure, make dem shiver, make dem begin drink acid , vote ur boi STUDIO make una click way ojere.Ko si were ah yapa si scene , make we dey kazie .cool

@dani go to my thread and see wot he did dia recently, how old is dat dude I mean seriously if acts like dat to him is funny den he doesn't deserve a shot in winning dis.I repeat he's a cunnnnny character, a foollll offline and a morrRon online do d maths its not personal till he decided to lick my big toes.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2011
Idowuogbo:

[quot kisse author=El Guapo link=topic=826805.msg9811041#msg9811041 date=1324483542]
Its apparent that Studio have been phucking some mates 4 free mehn! angry

Boo boo y u dey fall me, u no I gat u but dis year u dint show action due to how dry some parasites made d site.Its only fair to follow up someone dat stood in d rain u Bado na your person anyway , come closer*muahhhhhhhhh kiss*

P.S- Voteeee o bad belles don dey feel pressure, make dem shiver, make dem begin drink acid , vote your boi STUDIO make una click way ojere.Ko si were ah yapa si scene , make we dey kazie .cool

@dani go to my thread and see wot he did dia recently, how old is dat dude I mean seriously if acts like dat to him is funny den he doesn't deserve a shot in winning dis.I repeat he's a cunnnnny character, a foollll offline and a morrRon online do d maths its not personal till he decided to lick my big toes.

Forget smiley

have you voted grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2011
^U stil dey ask dat kain question untop say I dey carry my boi banner, mo ti fe te button pa grin grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dani1luv: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2011
Banner grin , who design the banner sef grin , see as studio head be like yam for the banner grin , e nor pose well na grin grin , choi grin

leave the button o abeg you wan violation am die grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2011
^Haaa bros u sef notice d head,it 2 big it was difficult to photoshop baba ,we jus print am as he is we are sending a come as u are message."Originality is d art of concealing ur sources", agbayi bajestically .

Bros as per d button no mind me o,I think sey na Moral Kombat I dey play for PS I jus dey press X anyhow.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rakel05(f): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2011
Dani1luv, u locked my thread y? topic; "u will laff and laff" wat have i done? you knw we waste our time money on this and atimes we do
this just to make others happy.
pls nairaland is only the nigeria website. what is the meaning of that,is anything wrong wit the thread?
pls i dont like it ok.
thanks.

undecided am not happy with that. undecided angry sad
y not lock your own thread. pls is bad. angry
except u wan make i open their eyes to another websites angry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rakel05(f): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2011
i didnt see my thread 'caught in the act pixxxxx' what is happen in this site? sad
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2011
^emmh body miss road carry dis tin to complaint section,u dey block my campaign oya abacadabra jare angry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rakel05(f): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2011
thanks so where is complaint section pls.
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2011
^dear go to d main board for jokes it shud b in d list dere, ben or dani shud answer u by force.Make sure u paste it dia 7times jus to show ur seriouscheesy cheesy

PS- Vote studio tanks cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2011
This Election seems to be Gerrin Down the Wire -- Think i Gotta Invite the UN Security Council to have a closer look grin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mikuz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^
where are the names are requested na?
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bunmioguns(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
Studio na my Man, No shaking
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2011
^so wetin I come be? wink   Your woman? Lol
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bunmioguns(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
jackpot:

^so wetin I come be? wink   Your woman? Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba, no fink towards dt side nw,
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
bunmioguns:

Ur head scata dia jare u don press d button cheesy cheesy cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bunmioguns(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

your head scata dia jare u don press d button cheesy cheesy cool

Abeg do am surface grin grin grin

I don endose am, bi a tie dibo, Studio ti wole cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
bunmioguns:

Abeg do am surface grin grin grin

I don endose am, bi a tie dibo, Studio ti wole cheesy cheesy
U are d suressst,pressure ba won awon wereee.Studio no more talkings FILEEEEEE!!!!! OSHEEEEEEE!!!!!!! cheesy grin cool
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bunmioguns(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

U are d suressst,pressure ba won awon wereee.Studio no more talkings FILEEEEEE!!!!! OSHEEEEEEE!!!!!!! cheesy grin cool

Wan ask, Shey na Studio dey knack u akpako ni cos u seem to like him soo much
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
^see ur mentality anyway u from abeokuta, na okuta dey una brain angry.U no see we dey count scores ni, no b only akpako na sugarcane yeye pikin grin
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bunmioguns(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^see your mentality anyway u from abeokuta, na okuta dey una brain angry.U no see we dey count scores ni, no b only akpako na sugarcane yeye pikin grin

Chai, Ki lagbe, ki loju, Abeg, no bring dt one cum here o

*tear race comot from thread*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
^come bck here jaree u forgot to say merry christmas cheesy
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
^^ Gurl Meet me For Yo Lounge now angry angry
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bunmioguns(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^come bck here jaree u forgot to say merry christmas cheesy

*cover his face and whisper in her ear*

Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
^*blushes*

Dat was so cuteeeeee tanks b, merry christmas to u dear friend cool

@elguababa
Captain espanol I dey come o

*she adjusts her uniform*
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
bunmioguns:

@Idowu
I wan ask, Shey na Studio dey knack u akpako prick ni cos u seem to like him soo much
Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy
Bros, chill first. Read in between the lines wink
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
succesfully Voted My Man Jackpot
VOTE JACKPOT FOR BETTER THINGS
Re: *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
^^^

cool cool cool cool cool,

bunmioguns:

bunmioguns:

u get brain jare, mouthed ni e cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Chelsea Boss After Benitez In The Summer. . . (picture) / Sharp Guy Lol / PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen's english quotes,......crack Ya By ribs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.