Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865231 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dspy45: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
good afternoon house
does any1 knw d reason for d delay in regards visa applications sent thru d ikeja visa centre?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
@spikesC
i have received a reply from the uni,
Thank you for your email,
Can you please scan and email a copy for your NECO, we will need to check this before we can confirm this will be okay to use.

Kind regards

i guess they will allow me use this waiting for the final confirmation,i really want to save my 35k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
constance234: @spikesC
i have received a reply from the uni,
Thank you for your email,
Can you please scan and email a copy for your NECO, we will need to check this before we can confirm this will be okay to use.

Kind regards

i guess they will allow me use this waiting for the final confirmation,i really want to save my 35k

That's good. Do you have the original NECO certificate or just the printout?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
spikesC:

That's good. Do you have the original NECO certificate or just the printout?

I have the original its since,but issue now is i have a mistake on my surname spelling,an alphabet is missed,will this be a problem or i can just attach a sworn affidavit and also a Neco scratch card so the can check online.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xerebro: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi , I am new to dis thread n I ll b very glad if my questions can b ansad .. firstly , I ve scheduled for a tuberculosis test nxt week , I want to knw hw long dat ll take to get d result ... also hw much is d student visa for a masters program n hw is d payment done .. thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
constance234:

I have the original its since,but issue now is i have a mistake on my surname spelling,an alphabet is missed,will this be a problem or i can just attach a sworn affidavit and also a Neco scratch card so the can check online.thanks

Don't worry about the affidavit now. Just scan the doc and send to the school and notify them about the mistake in the email.
If they add the doc in your cas, which they won't even do, then you can get an affidavit and submit with your visa application.

Also, you don't need to add a neco scratch card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by agates: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi everyone. Just got an email that my Visa has been issued. Thanks to u guys. @ justwise u re a selfless being. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
spikesC:

Don't worry about the affidavit now. Just scan the doc and send to the school and notify them about the mistake in the email.
If they add the doc in your cas, which they won't even do, then you can get an affidavit and submit with your visa application.

Also, you don't need to add a neco scratch card.

In your CAS was it stated you should submit your waec certificate to show Enlish proficiency?
because if i need to show the ECO this then there may be an issue...what do you think
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
constance234:

In your CAS was it stated you should submit your waec certificate to show Enlish proficiency?
because if i need to show the ECO this then there may be an issue...what do you think

No, it was not stated.
If you're to submit it, just get an affidavit, it always works
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
agates: Hi everyone. Just got an email that my Visa has been issued. Thanks to u guys. @ justwise u re a selfless being. God bless you.

congrats cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dspy45: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
agates: Hi everyone. Just got an email that my Visa has been issued. Thanks to u guys. @ justwise u re a selfless being. God bless you.

congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2014

I'm happy for you, congrat!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xerebro: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi , I am new to dis thread n I ll b very glad if my questions can b ansad .. firstly , I ve scheduled for a tuberculosis test nxt week , I want to knw hw long dat ll take to get d result ... also hw much is d student visa for a masters program n hw is d payment done .. thank u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dspy45: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
xerebro: Hi , I am new to dis thread n I ll b very glad if my questions can b ansad .. firstly , I ve scheduled for a tuberculosis test nxt week , I want to knw hw long dat ll take to get d result ... also hw much is d student visa for a masters program n hw is d payment done .. thank u.

u can get ur tuberculosis test result d following day
student visa fee is made online 310pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xerebro: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
dspy45:

u can get ur tuberculosis test result d following day
student visa fee is made online 310pounds
TNx hw is It paid online ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dspy45: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
xerebro:

www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
xerebro:

if you are applying from lagos send a mail to them iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int or abuja iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int
they will reply you will details on how to pay the money it was 21,170 NGN when the sent me a mail,and also date your appointment is booked for
Please Note in the mail send your full name,also what you need the test for(make sure you specify its for uk tier 4 student visa)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Guys to those who did the tb test when the result come out the next day do u still need to wait before u can get the result or they will give it fast?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014

Congrats!!! smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Itstyme(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2014

Congratulations Madam on your visa. Pls can u tell me what u eventually did to notify about the error u made on ur hubby's date of birth. I made same mistake with my father's dob and also your employment history, how were u able to explain that since u didnt put it in the online application u filled. Please I await your reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by agates: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Itstyme:

Congratulations Madam on your visa. Pls can u tell me what u eventually did to notify about the error u made on ur hubby's date of birth. I made same mistake with my father's dob and also your employment history, how were u able to explain that since u didnt put it in the online application u filled. Please I await your reply.

I wrote a letter explaining the error and attached his birth certificate and data page of his passport to prove this. I didn't write anything about my employment history since there was no question regarding that on the form. I suppose you can write it on the additional information space provided tho. But not quite sure if it's necessary.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello house, please what's your view on using laminated documents. All my docs are laminated. A friend told me it is not acceptable. Whatever I was thinking that made me laminate all my documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Itstyme(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
agates:

I wrote a letter explaining the error and attached his birth certificate and data page of his passport to prove this. I didn't write anything about my employment history since there was no question regarding that on the form. I suppose you can write it on the additional information space provided tho. But not quite sure if it's necessary.

Thank you I will do just that regards the error. The employment history question was asked based on educational gap. Does it mean u didnt submit any docs relating to ur work history to proof u have been working truly like reference letters from past n present employers?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by agates: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Itstyme:

Thank you I will do just that regards the error. The employment history question was asked based on educational gap. Does it mean u didnt submit any docs relating to ur work history to proof u have been working truly like reference letters from past n present employers?

No I didn't submit any. .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Itstyme(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
agates:

No I didn't submit any. .

Okay! Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Akinbaba(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dear House,

Please whats the current cost for application of the 6 months UK visiting visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2014
tobee: Hello house, please what's your view on using laminated documents. All my docs are laminated. A friend told me it is not acceptable. Whatever I was thinking that made me laminate all my documents.

Do the documents have seals? If not, then the lamination is fine and won't be a problem. But if seals are on the documents, I'm not sure whether they are acceptable or not. Someone else who knows will have to verify that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 2:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Guys i hav a question,can i book for appointment o the day I'm going to take result for tb test?i just want to take the risk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by souljaboi51(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Chaze85: Guys i hav a question,can i book for appointment o the day I'm going to take result for tb test?i just want to take the risk

you cant o. they would bounce you at the gate. cos they have a list of those who had already booked which is with the security. save yourself d stress and book for it. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GlobalCareers: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Please, when making a tier 4 visa application, do we need to submit both the unconditional offer letter and CAS or just the CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by souljaboi51(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2014
GlobalCareers: Please, when making a tier 4 visa application, do we need to submit both the unconditional offer letter and CAS or just the CAS?

just the CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2014
GlobalCareers: Please, when making a tier 4 visa application, do we need to submit both the unconditional offer letter and CAS[b] or just the CAS?
[/b]

Just CAS

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.