Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (866072 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
mhoreh:

Justwise Please I have paid my full tuition and I ve just £5500 for maintenance fee at d moment, it's 6weeks to resumption alrdy, dono where I can gt d balance from, do u think I can apply like dat or wat can I do please?? sad

You have to get your maintenance money complete, you will be refused with incomplete maintenance money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Justwise have you see my last post on the previous page?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
princessmoi: Justwise have you see my last post on the previous page?

See my attachment, especially the last part

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
justwise:

See my attachment, especially the last part

I've read the attachment. So what do I do now then?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2014
beautyuche:

I have used the ups tracking number but I keeps seeing "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later" This is why i am worried sick

That's sounding as if it has not been dispatched to the UPS hub but it is impossible to delay your package for 3 days. My advice is that you calm down first. Have you tracked it via VFS site? Whatever the VFS tracking says will decide your next action - i.e. if you should call UKVI, VFS or UPS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ZaraOli: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2014
@adaobi123
Oh thats good. Are you through with your visa processing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
princessmoi:

I've read the attachment. So what do I do now then?

Like i have said to you many times before, you need to have this discussion with your school and have written confirmation of the cancellation or any other agreement reached between you and them because you will need that as an evidence in future.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GlobalCareers: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2014
What is the visa application fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2014
ZaraOli: @adaobi123
Oh thats good. Are you through with your visa processing?

I'm a student based here, so I don't need a visa. How's your application going ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2014
adaobi123:

I'm a student basef here, so I don't need a visa. How's your application going ?

....just say u ar brito... grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2014
justwise:

....just say u ar brito... grin grin

tongue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2014
justwise:

Like i have said to you many times before, you need to have this discussion with your school and have written confirmation of the cancellation or any other agreement reached between you and them because you will need that as an evidence in future.

Good morning Justwise,

I am sorry you had to repeat that explanation. I am totally confused right now and just want to make sure everything goes right. Please understand.

I will go to my school on Monday by God's grace and have this discussion with them and also get a written agreement.

Is it alright if the letter I get from the school is dated Monday, knowing that the school has been suspended, will it not affect my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2014
princessmoi:

Good morning Justwise,

I am sorry you had to repeat that explanation. I am totally confused right now and just want to make sure everything goes right. Please understand.

I will go to my school on Monday by God's grace and have this discussion with them and also get a written agreement.

Is it alright if the letter I get from the school is dated Monday, knowing that the school has been suspended, will it not affect my application?

There is nothing wrong with that, you have a very good reason to cancel the admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2014
justwise: [/b]

There is nothing wrong with that, you have a very good reason to cancel the admission.

Thank you, I will keep you posted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dantidote: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Hope c6 in English at waec would be accepted in uk visa application as English proficiency. Although v gotten admission in a uk university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by hirise: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dantidote:
can i book for the TB test without a CAS number yet

Yes, you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Plz guys help im feeling the form for student visa and the section family details,they ask about spouse if they r travelling with me or no I wrote no then down to dey ask current pasport number nationality,family name,given name and date of birth?is it for me or for my spouse?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dantidote: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
hirise:

Yes, you can.

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ZaraOli: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
@adaobi123
Not yet, waiting to do the TB test. I am a prospective masters student at Sussex. Nice meeting you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
ZaraOli: @adaobi123
Not yet, waiting to do the TB test. I am a prospective masters student at Sussex. Nice meeting you.

Okay, I'll be at brighton from September. Nice meeting you too. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Itstyme(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chaze85: Plz guys help im feeling the form for student visa and the section family details,they ask about spouse if they r travelling with me or no I wrote no then down to dey ask current pasport number nationality,family name,given name and date of birth?is it for me or for my spouse?

Its for your spouse.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Itstyme:

Its for your spouse.

Ok,i just get confuse cos my spouse is not travelling with me and they still ask for it,thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dantidote: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dantidote: Hope c6 in English at waec would be accepted in uk visa application as English proficiency. Although v gotten admission in a uk university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ocheejemb: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
quote author=Dantidote][/quote]

If the school thinks its OK, then UKVI have no qualms about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
@spikesC
Top of the day to you,pls is filling the appendix 8 paper copy necessary after filling the form online?or just the online form is needed.
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello guys i enter money for my maintenance on July 4 friday but I started counting July 5 Saturday and it will be 29days today I'm planning to print on monday august 4 for my statement of account dated from July 5 Saturday till august 3 sunday making 30days is it ok?cos i start in weekend and end in weekend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chaze85: Hello guys i enter money for my maintenance on July 4 friday but I started counting July 5 Saturday and it will be 29days today I'm planning to print on monday august 4 for my statement of account dated from July 5 Saturday till august 3 sunday making 30days is it ok?cos i start in weekend and end in weekend

Yea nothing wrong with that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
constance234: @spikesC
Top of the day to you,pls is filling the appendix 8 paper copy necessary after filling the form online?or just the online form is needed.
thanks

Yes you can, use this to guide you through out http://www.ox.ac.uk/media/global/wwwoxacuk/localsites/studentgateway/documents/Guide_to_Appendix_8_-__1_August_2013.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Guys do i need to submit appendix 8 even though i submit online application for student visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Guys do i need to submit appendix 8 eventhough i will submit application online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.