Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865693 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
justwise:

Honestly i don't know, got little knowledge about the new appointment system.

So it's all hand in for teleperformance then...whew..I already have an existing contract dated for Monday with dem buh d way peeps here dey talk say it's slow got me thinking....it is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
kingsilly:

So it's all hand in for teleperformance then...whew..I already have an existing contract dated for Monday with dem buh d way peeps here dey talk say it's slow got me thinking....it is well

Forget teleperformance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
I am dead! The only option seems to be extra-slow Teleperformance. There's no space for Tier 4 appointment in Abuja....Haaaaaaaaa!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
nikito: you sure will get attended to that was what I did was skeptical of not been attended to visa was issued after 5working days .
Nikito, are you sure about this? With all the bad news about Teleperformance and since there's no appointment space for Tier 4 either in Abuja or Lagos, I'm thinking of booking a standard appointment and showing up as a Tier 4 applicant oo. That's my last hope. My school resumes in 2.5 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
kingsilly:

Be wise. Forget Teleimperformance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
paradisewoods:

Be wise. Forget Teleimperformance

What other options do we have?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
justwise:

Some messages will clearly state that your application has been approved and visa issued while some are not clear but that doesn't necessarily mean that you have been refused or given, you just have to pick up your package to know.

My oga justwise pls is it possible to differ my admission to January resumption after been issued a visa to resume this September and still use the same visa to travel in January? pls reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nikito: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Allenbaba:

Nikito, are you sure about this? With all the bad news about Teleperformance and since there's no appointment space for Tier 4 either in Abuja or Lagos, I'm thinking of booking a standard appointment and showing up as a Tier 4 applicant oo. That's my last hope. My school resumes in 2.5 weeks.
.Am only sure of what I did when I wanted to book my appointment on the 12th Aug 22nd was the earliest date available I booked it and even printed it out until someone told me to go for the standard appointment which I did and booked the 18th with my friend .on the appointment day was so scared I will be refused entry when I saw one of the staff going through the list with him but my friend urged us to go to him .he checked our reference number and we were allowed in .visa was issued few days later. It worked for me hopefully it does for you .all the best

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

My oga justwise pls is it possible to differ my admission to January resumption after been issued a visa to resume this September and still use the same visa to travel in January? pls reply

You can but you must discuss this with your school to know if they offer Jan admission, if agreed then email the embassy with the Jan start date from your school so as to update your visa info. If that is done then you will not have prob at the POE by Jan.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
People has been saying here that most times, you don't even need an appointment to submit at Abuja.

If i am the one in this situation you guys are in right now, i'll take the risk and book a standard appointment for Abuja.

Disclaimer: This advice is provided as is, with no form of warranty. Therefore, i will not be held responsible if it doesn't work out for you lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Has anybody gone to Abuja without booking an appointment and was attended to? PLEASE!!! I am scared of Teleperformance ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
I got a hint from a guy at Teleperformance last week Wednesday when I went for interview, that all Tier4 visa appointment will now be handled by them( Teleperformance). I don't know how far it is true. I didn't bother to confirm from any other person. So guys, thread cautiously. Not confirmed and not official
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gmolen(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Allenbaba:

What other options do we have?
From my personal experience, you do not need appointment to submit your application in Abuja. All the security personnel will use to check you in is your online application form print-out and your passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gmolen(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Allenbaba: Has anybody gone to Abuja without booking an appointment and was attended to? PLEASE!!! I am scared of Teleperformance ooo
Though I booked appointment before going, nobody asked me for it. I was only checked in with my online application print out and my passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
tobee: I got a hint from a guy at Teleperformance last week Wednesday when I went for interview, that all Tier4 visa appointment will now be handled by them( Teleperformance). I don't know how far it is true. I didn't bother to confirm from any other person. So guys, thread cautiously. Not confirmed and not official

If they are the only ones handling Tier 4 visa, are they not going to put student's admission in jeopardy with their slow pace? There is problem o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
nikito: .Am only sure of what I did when I wanted to book my appointment on the 12th Aug 22nd was the earliest date available I booked it and even printed it out until someone told me to go for the standard appointment which I did and booked the 18th with my friend .on the appointment day was so scared I will be refused entry when I saw one of the staff going through the list with him but my friend urged us to go to him .he checked our reference number and we were allowed in .visa was issued few days later. It worked for me hopefully it does for you .all the best
Where? Ikeja or Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by binhozie(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please someone should explain what this mail means. I've sent my bank details to my school and was waiting for CAS only to receive this mail. The money has been held for more than a month and it's also well above the 9120 stated here.

What do they mean by closing balance and why would they want me to add funds to an account that's already well past the maintenance fee?

Pls someone answer me!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by laoma4u: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
please can someone provide me with ukvi contact email. i want to confirm my status with them. i used teleperformance and over 2 weeks. i havent gotten any replies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please is there anyone is this forum that did not get approval email and still got there visa? please someone should respond !!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Concerning non availability of appointment dates for Tier 4 at Ikeja and Abuja I think we should all be a little patient till at least 31st of this month which is just Sunday and then check again for dates before any sort of panicking.

I for one won't ever attempt submitting my application at Teleperformance, I rather go to a bush meat joint and order for "Bat" meat then wait for Ebola than to depend on Teleperformance. Bad as e bad we can risk booking standard appointment at Abuja hoping for the best. That risk I'm willing to take 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Has anybody applied at Teleperformance office in VI and got their visa? How long did it take? Abeg help us answer o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
laoma4u: please can someone provide me with ukvi contact email. i want to confirm my status with them. i used teleperformance and over 2 weeks. i havent gotten any replies

Is it upto 15 working days yet? You could send a feedback/complaint to teleperformance if it is more than 15 working days already. What date did you have youur biometrics taken.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
HudsonBanks: Concerning non availability of appointment dates for Tier 4 at Ikeja and Abuja I think we should all be a little patient till at least 31st of this month which is just Sunday and then check again for dates before any sort of panicking.

I for one won't ever attempt submitting my application at Teleperformance, I rather go to a bush meat joint and order for "Bat" meat then wait for Ebola than to depend on Teleperformance. Bad as e bad we can risk booking standard appointment at Abuja and hoping for the best. That risk I'm willing to take 100%.

U funny I swear..me don book ooo..Monday..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jayboss: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ i came across this link,it would direct you to where you can check your visa status at ukvi,if that would help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
kingsilly:

U funny I swear..me don book ooo..Monday..

Bro no blame me joor Lol. Teleperformance is to Tier 4 applicants what Ebola is to humans today. I pray your case is positive cos I dread Teleperformance die!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Bro no blame me joor Lol. Teleperformance is to Tier 4 applicants what Ebola is to humans today. I pray your case is positive cos I dread Teleperformance die!

Amen ooooo.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mokholar: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bambamzzzz: Please is there anyone is this forum that did not get approval email and still got there visa? please someone should respond

Please someone answer..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jayboss: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
laoma4u: please can someone provide me with ukvi contact email. i want to confirm my status with them. i used teleperformance and over 2 weeks. i havent gotten any replies
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ you can check here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
mokholar:

Please someone answer..

Please is there anyone is this forum that did not get approval email and still got there visa? please someone should respond !!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nikito: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
kemkem30:
Where? Ikeja or Abuja
ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

Bambazz hw many dayz have you counted since d day u applied? If it is not up2 15 working days, just relax
Your application might hv been delayed so long mayb cos of d initial refusal. So relax if it is nt upto 15days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
sukber:
Bambazz hw many dayz have you counted since d day u applied? If it is not up2 15 working days, just relax
Your application might hv been delayed so long mayb cos of d initial refusal. So relax if it is nt upto 15days.
Ok my oga, but the initial reason for the refusal was that my bank statement was not there and now i re applied again and today is the 8th day because i submitted on the 20th at abuja but i hope for good news sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.