Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864916 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bambamzzzz:
Ok my oga, but the initial reason for the refusal was that my bank statement was not there and now i re applied again and today is the 8th day because i submitted on the 20th at abuja but i hope for good news sha
Oga y u dey worry naaa? Don't worry it will come out good.
I was refuse TWICE last year, all was because of not enough money. I did apply again dis year, submit all d requiremnts and waited for 10days b4 I saw my email. Now am in d UK relaxing and waiting till when I resume.
NB: be ready to explain y u were refuse initially at d POE. Cos dey must delay u. Just tell dem d whole truth.
Relax ooo, nd sip yur tea
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
sukber:
Oga y u dey worry naaa? Don't worry it will come out good.
I was refuse TWICE last year, all was because of not enough money. I did apply again dis year, submit all d requiremnts and waited for 10days b4 I saw my email. Now am in d UK relaxing and waiting till when I resume.
NB: be ready to explain y u were refuse initially at d POE. Cos dey must delay u. Just tell dem d whole truth.
Relax ooo, nd sip yur tea
@ sukber, Ok my boss, am used to that delay at the POE because have experienced it with them before once so no shaking for that one,am just worried because my school is resuming on sept 15th and i need to give them minimum of 2 weeks notice at my working place before i leave as i will need to do handover and everything.
And please did you include weekend with your 10days or just 10 working days?pls respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nikito: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Frangbon:

Thanks nikito. Please is it the Abuja centre you selected for your interview
ikeja

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bambamzzzz:
@ sukber, Ok my boss, am used to that delay at the POE because have experienced it with them before once so no shaking for that one,am just worried because my school is resuming on sept 15th and i need to give them minimum of 2 weeks notice at my working place before i leave as i will need to do handover and everything.
And please did you include weekend with your 10days or just 10 working days?pls respond
No weekends, just working days. Yur CAS shud have a last commencement date naa?
My advise do not resign yet oo, I did resign last year from my job and I didn't get a job again b4 I left 9ja. So put everytin 4 God's hand
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
sukber:
My advise do not resign yet oo, I did resign last year from my job and I didn't get a job again b4 I left 9ja. So put everytin 4 God's hand

@ sukber Lol, i wont resign but they need a notice like weeks ahead and you are right about the commencement date and even my own 10 working days will be next week wednesday.
I was actually thinking i will be able to get approval email with 7 days after submission which was yesterday so that i can tell them tomorrow at work that i will be leaving by the middle of September.
I have put everything in GOD's hand my brother because the situation is terrible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akinke: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
mokholar:

Please someone answer..

Yes, i pickd mine today, no msg still, trackng says i avnt even applied grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akinke: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bambamzzzz:
Ok my oga, but the initial reason for the refusal was that my bank statement was not there and now i re applied again and today is the 8th day because i submitted on the 20th at abuja but i hope for good news sha

Sheffo received my application on 17th July, and I submitted on d 11th in Teleperformance. I guess its bn there earlier, i sha just traveled to Lagos, to pick am today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
akinke:

Sheffo received my application on 17th July, and I submitted on d 11th in Teleperformance. I guess its bn there earlier, i sha just traveled to Lagos, to pick am today

i submitted mine at abuja not VI and almost people that are applying from abuja get approval email before there passport is sent back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jayboss: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
akinke:

so teleperformance didnt send you any email, you just went to their office and picked up your visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by shollyman1: 12:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Please I need u guyz help I just got a foundation offer and in my school website it is writeen dere that I can make a minium deposit of 3000 pounds but in my school offer letter it is stated that I have to pay 5000 pounds as the school fees is 10,000 pounds please can I make the 3000 pounds deposit and get my cas cus I can't touch the 10,000 pounds in my account cus I want it to show for 28dayz and it is also written in the school website that if am to pay instalmentally I would have to complete the balance of the 5000 pounds by 27 of october ,my question is should If I progress and make the 3000 pounds deposit would I be issued a cas abeg I need una advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2014
shollyman1: Please I need u guyz help I just got a foundation offer and in my school website it is writeen dere that I can make a minium deposit of 3000 pounds but in my school offer letter it is stated that I have to pay 5000 pounds as the school fees is 10,000 pounds please can I make the 3000 pounds deposit and get my cas cus I can't touch the 10,000 pounds in my account cus I want it to show for 28dayz and it is also written in the school website that if am to pay instalmentally I would have to complete the balance of the 5000 pounds by 27 of october ,my question is should If I progress and make the 3000 pounds deposit would I be issued a cas abeg I need una advice

You will still run into trouble even if you pay £3000 deposit, you are expected to have the remaining £7000 plus £7320 maintenance money in your account before applying for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by shollyman1: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2014
justwise:

You will still run into trouble even if you pay £3000 deposit, you are expected to have the remaining £7000 plus £7320 maintenance money in your account before applying for visa.
I have the remaining 7000 in my account even more dan that and I also have the maintenance fees in my acount my problem is I have that 3000 in my hand and can't touch the money in my account base on the 28 dayz paro. My problem is will I. Get the cas with the 3000 advance payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by binhozie(m): 1:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls help...i'm reposting the question

Please someone should explain what this mail means. I've sent my bank details to my school and was waiting for CAS only to receive this mail. The money has been held for more than a month and it's also well above the 9120 stated here.

What do they mean by closing balance and why would they want me to add funds to an account that's already well past the maintenance fee?

Pls someone answer me!

Justwise, spikesC

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:35am On Aug 29, 2014
binhozie: Pls help...i'm reposting the question

Please someone should explain what this mail means. I've sent my bank details to my school and was waiting for CAS only to receive this mail. The money has been held for more than a month and it's also well above the 9120 stated here.

What do they mean by closing balance and why would they want me to add funds to an account that's already well past the maintenance fee?

Pls someone answer me!

Justwise, spikesC

Call them on the phone and explain it all. It would definitely be just a mistake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Frangbon: 5:14am On Aug 29, 2014
nikito: ikeja
To all that have doubts about Ikeja, nikito booked there and got an approval after just 5 working days

I'll be using Abuja though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 5:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Hey Sukber, been trying to send a message to you through your email, don't know if you haven't been seeing it. Please do get in touch Asap. I suppose you are in Bristol now...

sukber:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by laoma4u: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls when did u submit and where??

akinke:

Yes, i pickd mine today, no msg still, trackng says i avnt even applied grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2014
akinke:

Are you serious? Your application returned just 7 days after? I guess I better head to Teleperformance right now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2014
binhozie: Pls help...i'm reposting the question

Pls someone answer me!

Justwise, spikesC

It's nothing to worry about, at the end of your 28days counting make small payment into your account just to indicate the closing balance date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2014
shollyman1: I have the remaining 7000 in my account even more dan that and I also have the maintenance fees in my acount my problem is I have that 3000 in my hand and can't touch the money in my account base on the 28 dayz paro. My problem is will I. Get the cas with the 3000 advance payment?

In that case you got nothing to worry about, you can pay the £5000 or all the fees you will still have more than enough for 28days counting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by delnero: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2014
nikito: sorry do not have a twitter handle are you on bbm or I could give you my mail address .
. Ok send me ur mail address.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by koded1999(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Please am new here and i have a problem that need urgent help.
I booked for my tier 4 visa appointment at the VFS ikeja, but on getting there i was told my appointment was cancelled becos i booked a wrong appointment. Then i was told to rebook. but the problem now is that i do not have the option to rebook anymore. Please advice on what to do?
justwise:

In that case you got nothing to worry about, you can pay the £5000 or all the fees you will still have more than enough for 28days counting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
koded1999: Please am new here and i have a problem that need urgent help.
I booked for my tier 4 visa appointment at the VFS ikeja, but on getting there i was told my appointment was cancelled becos i booked a wrong appointment. Then i was told to rebook. but the problem now is that i do not have the option to rebook anymore. Please advice on what to do?

Please can somebody with an idea on how to rebook an appointment help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2014
koded1999: Please am new here and i have a problem that need urgent help.

Here's the problem. The visa4uk and the vfs site do not allow rebooking of appointment from the very day of the appointment and upwards.
You're only allowed to change an appointment before the appointment date.

When i experienced this last January, what i did was, book a completely new appointment on the vfs website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2014
ruksy: Hey Sukber, been trying to send a message to you through your email, don't know if you haven't been seeing it. Please do get in touch Asap. I suppose you are in Bristol now...

Naaaa I hv nt seen it. Yea m in bristol.
TH: @dgin02
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ibadangirl1: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Good morning every one.

Can you imagine after a month of waiting I decided to contact uk vi and they told me that my application has not yet been assessed by an
Entry Clearance Officer . Seriously ? No fair o sad sad sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by koded1999(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2014
@spikes is not possible to book on the Vfs except visa4uk and I don't have the option to rebook. Do you advice I make a new application and request for a refund. Please anymore I need urgent help

spikesC:

Here's the problem. The visa4uk and the vfs site do not allow rebooking of appointment from the very day of the appointment and upwards.
You're only allowed to change an appointment before the appointment date.

When i experienced this last January, what i did was, book a completely new appointment on the vfs website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Ibadangirl1: Good morning every one.
Can you imagine after a month of waiting I decided to contact uk vi and they told me that my application has not yet been assessed by an
Entry Clearance Officer . Seriously ? No fair o sad sad sad

What!! Now I'm scared!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! I got my approval email today that my visa has been issued,Thanks to everybody in the house for all the advice and everything may OD be with us all and to others that want to apply pls try your best to get abuja.
BIRMIGHAM CITY UNI!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bambamzzzz: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! I got my approval email today that my visa has been issued,Thanks to everybody in the house for all the advice and everything may OD be with us all and to others that want to apply pls try your best to get abuja.
BIRMIGHAM CITY UNI!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin

Congratulation!!!!! grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chaze85:

Congratulation!!!!! grin

thanks @ Chaze85 Am so so happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.