Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865327 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Now I understand why justwise is not really cool wit using agents for visa application, a lady I met at d embassy d day of my interview didn't get d approval email today, she later told mi she used her aunt as sponsor that her agent told her she can use her aunt so far d aunt has enuf money in her acct.i really felt bad cos I'm scared she might be refused visa.its so painful wen one lacks d right info and gets to know afta d error has been committed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
francistayo: Now I understand why justwise is not really cool wit using agents for visa application, a lady I met at d embassy d day of my interview didn't get d approval email today, she later told mi she used her aunt as sponsor that her agent told her she can use her aunt so far d aunt has enuf money in her acct.i really felt bad cos I'm scared she might be refused visa.its so painful wen one lacks d right info and gets to know afta d error has been committed.

Am happy for you but am still waiting sha because i submitted on the 20th and to my own knowledge i did everything the way i was told here by my oga's to do it and even statement is on my name and money held for 28 days and still there as we speak,i just pray that GOD should let them grant me this visa and send approval email before friday because with that email i can go ahead and book my ticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

Now that people that submitted on the 19th have gotten there approval email, GOD let it be my turn to share the good news here .AMEN!!!
Amen IJN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

Am happy for you but am still waiting sha because i submitted on the 20th and to my own knowledge i did everything the way i was told here by my oga's to do it and even statement is on my name and money held for 28 days and still there as we speak,i just pray that GOD should let them grant me this visa and send approval email before friday because with that email i can go ahead and book my ticket
sure u ll b granted by God's Grace keep ur hope alive and trust God more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
mokholar: Justwise, spikesc and the rest of the house.. I just tracked my application online and I saw "processed passport in transit to UK visa operation center'"

Plus what does it mean... I'm so scared. I submitted on the 14th of Aug in ikeja.

Its 50/50, pick up your package and know what its.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tomijnr(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

@ tomijnr what date did you submit at abuja?

I submitted on the 18th. Of august. Got approval four working days thereafter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
princessmoi: Hello Justwise,

I'm searching for schools with January admissions and I came across Coventry University college. Is it a good one?

No its not, not a registered college with UKBA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
chivitech:

Thank you so much. I read it up on the ukvi website and I have successfully completed the application and book an appointment. Thank so much for the advise.

No worries. All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
tomijnr:

I submitted on the 18th. Of august. Got approval four working days thereafter

SO what date did you receive the approval email?please respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tdayof(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
evening NlDers .... need help with a cheap uni or college that offers nursing @degree level
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

SO what date did you receive the approval email?please respond
4 working days after he submitted..just do d math...U'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ocheejemb: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

How do you know this?
Do you know how much we loose from our economy because of educational tourism

http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Info-for-universities-colleges--schools/Policy-research--statistics/Research--statistics/International-students-in-UK-HE/
http://wenr.wes.org/2013/07/an-overview-of-education-in-nigeria/

When I was in Unilag circa 2007, there were an estimated 35,000 registered students. As at 2011, there were 17620 Nigerian students in all of the UK.

School fees were increased in LASU and the students protested till it was brought down. Same for several other government Uni's. Covenant Uni has good facilites but they treat students like primary school kids. Nigeria isn't losing anything from 'educational tourism', Nigeria cant supply the demand for tertiary education. However, Nigeria is losing on all fronts to mismanagement, indiscipline and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
justwise:

No its not, not a registered college with UKBA

Okay, thanks a bunch.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lionet: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello. I have a uk student visa valid for 1 and a half years. Can I purcase a one way ticket? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tijazzn: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Emmagency: Hello all...my friend received this mail today with no prior mail or anything..

A decision on your Visa application Ref. No.: IKAB/040814/178259/1 has been made by the British Deputy High Commission. Your application has been received at the UKBA Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,
Visa Application Centre.

Is this denial or approval as it isn't stated even in the text message...

Have just gotten this same mail without any prior mail from the embassy. Was your friend issued the visa?, right now am not even in lag and wouldn't be coming till monday and I don't know if I would be able to sleep well till monday... Lol. Let me know my faith oooooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
baba justwise i have been trying to track my visa online but the stuff is not opening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spykid014(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
pholareen1: Has anyone here applied through teleperformance VI and received a mail before the end of the 15 working days? The waiting is becoming annoying

Applied in VI since the 24th of July, still no word from them. Tracking has been on "Transferred to UKVI" for the past 3weeks! sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
akinke:

Spikesc,is that true, does that mean the UKVI msg can be disregarded, when they say they are making further enquiries, since 11th July?

Depends. You can only be sure right now if you go to ikeja and check if your package is already there. If it's not, you contact UKVI and inquire your status
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
spykid014:

Applied in VI since the 24th of July, still no word from them. Tracking has been on "Transferred to UKVI" for the past 3weeks! sad

Have u checked your spam/junk mailbox tho?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spykid014(f): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
sassybee:

Have u checked your spam/junk mailbox tho?

Yes o! Everything checked. Was @ teleperformance on Monday, and they said packaged isn't back yet... After 24working days o!
The issue is ticket has been purchased already. And travel date drawing near :$

Not student visa tho. Tourist smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
spykid014:

Man! I can't wait that long! and what are they saying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spykid014(f): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
pholareen1:

Man! I can't wait that long! and what are they saying?

Well, thay said we should keep waiting. That its 15days minimum.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls justwise, is it compulsory to get return ticket, I learnt immigration frowns at folks dat get one way ticket saying they dnt plan coming back,pls how true is dis as I'm planning getting one way wich is cheaper.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Package well received today, I Bless God. Now for those people who submitted in Ikeja, please calm down. As long as you successfully gathered all the documents which were required of you by the UKBA, your visa will be granted. These people need your money so if you didn't lie, use fake papers and you didn't forget anything, then there is nothing to worry about. I know it is easier said than done but honestly, worrying wouldn't change anything or speed up anything. You will be doing yourselves more harm than good...
I wish you all the best...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
ruksy: Package well received today, I Bless God. Now for those people who submitted in Ikeja, please calm down. As long as you successfully gathered all the documents which were required of you by the UKBA, your visa will be granted. These people need your money so if you didn't lie, use fake papers and you didn't forget anything, then there is nothing to worry about. I know it is easier said than done but honestly, worrying wouldn't change anything or speed up anything. You will be doing yourselves more harm than good...
nice one dey sent my mail today to pick my passport after 2 working days, thinking dat shld b Friday but I doubt if it will b ready by then how many days interval did u giv after ur approval email b4 going to pick ur package.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by binhozie(m): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Somebody should tell UEL to send me my CAS na. Its getting to one week now, time is running out. I'm due to start my program (Computer Networks) on sept 14th...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Has anyone applied for Tier 4 visa at the Teleperformance office in Victoria Island and got a reply in time? I have not seen any positive review about the place o, heard they are extremely slow.. My course starts on 24th September and I am booked for appointment on 1st September. I'm very afraid o.. I don't want to be delayed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:50am On Aug 28, 2014
ruksy: Package well received today, I Bless God. Now for those people who submitted in Ikeja, please calm down. As long as you successfully gathered all the documents which were required of you by the UKBA, your visa will be granted. These people need your money so if you didn't lie, use fake papers and you didn't forget anything, then there is nothing to worry about. I know it is easier said than done but honestly, worrying wouldn't change anything or speed up anything. You will be doing yourselves more harm than good...

congrats man cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:51am On Aug 28, 2014
binhozie: Somebody should tell UEL to send me my CAS na. Its getting to one week now, time is running out. I'm due to start my program (Computer Networks) on sept 14th...

Call them, be on the phone and request that your cas be sent to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by binhozie(m): 1:57am On Aug 28, 2014
spikesC:

Call them, be on the phone and request that your cas be sent to you

Ok Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nikito: 3:38am On Aug 28, 2014
francistayo:
Yes I'm heading to Gcu.
heading to gcu also have you booked your flight .would like to contact you outside this thread if that's ok by you .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by nikito: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2014
pholareen1:

francistayo, that's for you. I guess (s)he wanted to quote you.
thank you smileynew posting on the thread .

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.