Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865074 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'm yet to submit. My interview is scheduled for 23rd September.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
DonOms:

Have you submitted your application (documents and interview)?

I'm yet to submit. My interview is scheduled for 23rd September.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
I've collected my passport today, also booked my favourite air maroc. My flight ticket is dedicated to 042 boy spikesC without who I for no know say 77k go fit carry person go obodo mama charley.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
GeneralShepherd: I've collected my passport today, also booked my favourite air maroc. My flight ticket is dedicated to 042 boy spikesC without who I for no know say 77k go fight carry person go obodo mama charley.

please did you submit in ikeja? and if u did wat day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
I just want to know
1. Has anyone submitted in Abuja since September 15th? I'm worried about how long it will take if I submit there.

2. Do you think I'd have a quicker reply at the Abuja Teleperformance or at the Ikeja VFS?

Thanks for all your replies so far. Very helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
unistudent1: I just want to know
1. Has anyone submitted in Abuja since September 15th? I'm worried about how long it will take if I submit there.

2. Do you think I'd have a quicker reply at the Abuja Teleperformance or at the Ikeja VFS?

its better you submit in ikeja vfs if spaces are stil available atleast i got my approval mail within 4 working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
royal34:

please did you submit in ikeja? and if u did wat day?

Yes. Submitted on 9th got my approval email on the 15th and collected today the 19th. All in September 2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
I made a mistake on my visa application form. I have signed the declaration but I haven't yet booked an appointment date or paid. Can I create a new application using the same CAS number?? The online form is not allowing me to delete the previous application that I made the mistake in.

Does anyone know the next available date for submission at the Ikeja VFS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princess211: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Allenbaba: What time does collection start at Vfs Ikeja? Thanks

Pls have u picked ur passport. I know u submitted 9th and got approval mail on 15th. So how far?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
i am up for it, just tell me the date and time, cos they are not handling things in a professional manner
kennyrule: Is there a way we all that applied at teleperformance can storm their office together on a certain day and ask to talk to someone? There is power when 3 or more people go there together to complain about the same thing. Please I am ready to go there on Monday as it would be the 14th working day for me. I don't want to have to wait forever. Registration and resumption has already been missed.
Anyone interested in this should reply and let's have a head count.
If you can come with parents too that would be better.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyrule: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
@maka11 @lay86 @daintydee @kaznaija @tewguy @missyrety We seem to have similar issues here with Teleperformance. I think it will be nice to go there and speak to someone at the helm of affairs. Not like it would do much or solve anything but it will at least put them on their toes regarding our common issue as students who's schools have already resumed/ about to resume.
Any suggestions regarding this is welcome. I just want a faster way to take care of this. I'm sure we will be listened to if 7 of us can go there and ask questions. What do you all think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Special info for those that applied at teleperformance,v.i,lagos.

I submitted on 29th of august, my tracking page says they ukvi has received the application, and its been like dat since d day I submitted.

So I went to their office yday for collection,even tho I didn't get a mail, amd dey sed its nt yet ready.I met a couple of folks who applied 2 to 8 days before me and diers was not ready as well.

So further persostence by one of us resulted in d submission of our details like phone num,name,etc for easier tracking and follow up.

One of us received a call later that day and was informed that his docs was dispatched this weeks Wednesday and should arrive on Monday next week.

So I concur wit the idea of lodgng a query en masse.
I also believe that mine (as well as urs) will b collected on monday.

And lastly PLEASE its important that we all remain calm and composed. So we can arrive in school peacefully and in a right state of mind.we need to ttop our classes ooo.

So be calm.
All
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Yes. Submitted on 9th got my approval email on the 15th and collected today the 19th. All in September 2014

ok, nice one. when is the collection time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
All things work together for us in Jesus name,amen!

God bless u.....
#iKayBee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] can u imaging I got this night from ukvi meanwhile I collected my visa on Wednesday. can we say ukvi are not current?

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWF03310***and date of birth
1*/1*/19**) and found that the application has been processed and a
decision has been made and confirm again that a decision was made on and it
should be with you in the next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
EAkoteyon: [color=#006600][/color] can u imaging I got this night from ukvi meanwhile I collected my visa on Wednesday. can we say ukvi are not current?

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWF03310***and date of birth
1*/1*/19**) and found that the application has been processed and a
decision has been made and confirm again that a decision was made on and it
should be with you in the next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery

Where did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyrule: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks for this. However, I am still interested in going over to their office on Monday. Anything to put them on their toes. I'm sure you'll be there too so whatever the case may be, as least we got their attention.
ikaybee: Special info for those that applied at teleperformance,v.i,lagos.

I submitted on 29th of august, my tracking page says they ukvi has received the application, and its been like dat since d day I submitted.

So I went to their office yday for collection,even tho I didn't get a mail, amd dey sed its nt yet ready.I met a couple of folks who applied 2 to 8 days before me and diers was not ready as well.

So further persostence by one of us resulted in d submission of our details like phone num,name,etc for easier tracking and follow up.

One of us received a call later that day and was informed that his docs was dispatched this weeks Wednesday and should arrive on Monday next week.

And lastly PLEASE its important that we all remain calm and composed. So we can arrive in school peacefully and in a right state of mind.we need to ttop our classes ooo.

So be calm.
All
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
princess211:

Pls have u picked ur passport. I know u submitted 9th and got approval mail on 15th. So how far?
I went there today o and they told me it's not yet ready. I'm getting tired o.. I'll check again on Sunday. I had already booked my flight for Sunday, now I have to reschedule
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chioti:

Tracking code that has refused to change since. University of Manchester.

If application is submitted in Lagos, I think there is a major problem with the transition from VFS to Teleperformance firm as UKBA commercial partner. This is terribly elaying the result from being processed. Most people in Abuja have their visa's within 5-8 days.

I hope this teleperformance will be on top of their game soon enough
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joudesin: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2014

Are dey shipping it?

So be calm.
All
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
unistudent1: I made a mistake on my visa application form. I have signed the declaration but I haven't yet booked an appointment date or paid. Can I create a new application using the same CAS number?? The online form is not allowing me to delete the previous application that I made the mistake in.

Does anyone know the next available date for submission at the Ikeja VFS?

Start the application afresh and you can use the same CAS number. What is the name of the school? Also ensure you fill the information correctly this time and make appropriate visa fees payment.

You have nothing to fear. The fresh application has no bearing on the result of your visa application once you provide right and correct information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
unistudent1: I just want to know

Visa decision are made at the consular office in Abuja. The Lagos office is a collection center. I advise Abuja though the Teleperformance guys are just settling down.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
crown86:

If application is submitted in Lagos, I think there is a major problem with the transition from VFS to Teleperformance firm as UKBA commercial partner. This is terribly elaying the result from being processed. Most people in Abuja have their visa's within 5-8 days.

I hope this teleperformance will be on top of their game soon enough

When you say most people in Abuja, do you mean the people that applied at the Abuja VFS or the people that applied at the Abuja Teleperformance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014

So be calm.
All

Did you by any chance serve in Anambra last year? Your moniker looks very familiar...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
crown86:

Visa decision are made at the consular office in Abuja. The Lagos office is a collection center. I advise Abuja though the Teleperformance guys are just settling down.

Thanks for your replies.

1. Please can you clarify, Do you mean that applications submitted at Abuja Teleperformance are decided in Abuja? I thought they would be sent to Sheffield. If they are decided in Abuja, it would be faster I assume but I haven't heard any news of anyone submitting at Abuja Teleperformance.

2. Also, do you mean that people who apply apply in Abuja must go to Lagos for collection?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Did you by any chance serve in Anambra last year? Your moniker looks very familiar...

Lolz,,,,,,yh I did........
Did u serve at anambra too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
unistudent1:

When you say most people in Abuja, do you mean the people that applied at the Abuja VFS or the people that applied at the Abuja Teleperformance?

I mean most people that applied at the Abuja VFS office. I am yet to confirm from people that applied via the Abuja teleperformance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
unistudent1:

Thanks for your replies.

1. Please can you clarify, Do you mean that applications submitted at Abuja Teleperformance are decided in Abuja? I thought they would be sent to Sheffield. If they are decided in Abuja, it would be faster I assume but I haven't heard any news of anyone submitting at Abuja Teleperformance.

2. Also, do you mean that people who apply apply in Abuja must go to Lagos for collection?

Oh sorry for the misinformation. Teleperformance center are decided at Sheffield while the VFS is at Abuja High Commission office.

Please visit the Ikeja VFS office if you can still get a date with them

No, you don't need to go to Lagos. Passport and document are made available at the collection center.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
ikaybee:

Lolz,,,,,,yh I did........
Did u serve at anambra too

I talk am! cheesy My main G! You should figure who I am from this;ICT....SecGen Designate...Same Lappie model at the time...L.G.A ppa grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
HudsonBanks:

I talk am! cheesy My main G! You should figure who I am from this;ICT....SecGen Designate...Same Lappie model at the time...L.G.A ppa grin

Bxxxxxxxxx is ur alias on bbm?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
ikaybee:

Bxxxxxxxxx is ur alias on bbm?

Edit the bbm name biko I still dey hide from some chics here on NL tongue Yea that's me mate! cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Edit the bbm name biko I still dey hide from some chics here on NL tongue Yea that's me mate! cheesy

Haha.......lmao ...dis man...did u apply at tele vi too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.