Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (866149 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
I mistakenly fill amount per week instead of per month in the "HOW MUCH FUNDING HBO PER MONTH DO YOU HAVE TO COVER YOUR MAINTENANCE CHARGES?". wrote 322 instead of 1288. However I have a sponsorship letter from the federal government showing the actual figure per year. Should I be worried? I'm yet to go for Biometrics. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
ikaybee:

Haha.......lmao ...dis man...did u apply at tele vi too?

Loool....no mind me jare, man has got to be discrete this days.

Naah I already picked up my visa from Abuja two days ago, applied Last monday & got approval that Thursday. What's good nau? Its been a bit, Where you headed in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
@GeneralShepherd collected his own passport today from Vfs Ikeja and we applied and got approval mail on the same day. I went there today and I was told my documents aren't ready. How come? I'm getting worried o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Loool....no mind me jare, man has got to be discrete this days.

Naah I already picked up my visa from Abuja two days ago, applied Last monday & got approval that Thursday. What's good nau? Its been a bit, Where you headed in the UK?

University Of Birmingham Bro!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
perfect08: I mistakenly fill amount per week instead of per month in the "HOW MUCH FUNDING HBO PER MONTH DO YOU HAVE TO COVER YOUR MAINTENANCE CHARGES?". wrote 322 instead of 1288. However I have a sponsorship letter from the federal government showing the actual figure per year. Should I be worried? I'm yet to go for Biometrics. Thanks

There is nothing you could do about that. But you could explain on the paper form. Are you studying outside London Bourough or Inside?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Floxcandy: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Hi everyone.am new here. I applied through teleperfomance and I paid for the return courier service long after my submission and interview. Though I have been mailed since on the 18th that my passport is ready for collection, am yet to get any mail as regards to the courier service.Am far away from Lagos and that's the reason I used the service. Was I supposed to have paid for that service before going for my interview. Is there any possibility that my docs could still be in teleperfomance.
Pls anyone with similar issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Floxcandy: Hi everyone.am new here. I applied through teleperfomance and I paid for the return courier service long after my submission and interview. Though I have been mailed since on the 18th that my passport is ready for collection, am yet to get any mail as regards to the courier service.Am far away from Lagos and that's the reason I used the service. Was I supposed to have paid for that service before going for my interview. Is there any possibility that my docs could still be in teleperfomance.
Pls anyone with similar issue.

The carrier could be funny at times. Call them up or email them with your tracking detail and the information yo have. Congratulation!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Floxcandy, pls when did you apply @Teleperformance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2014
perfect08:

I'm yet to submit. My interview is scheduled for 23rd September.

Cool. Just write a formal letter pointing out the error and add it to your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princess211: 4:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Allenbaba: @GeneralShepherd collected his own passport today from Vfs Ikeja and we applied and got approval mail on the same day. I went there today and I was told my documents aren't ready. How come? I'm getting worried o.

Wow thats not encouraging. I got approval mail on 16th and have paid for ticket for 22nd night based on getting my passport 4 days after approval.

Hmmmmm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princess211: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Allenbaba: @GeneralShepherd collected his own passport today from Vfs Ikeja and we applied and got approval mail on the same day. I went there today and I was told my documents aren't ready. How come? I'm getting worried o.

Pls what time did you go? And did you ask whether you could wait for it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Floxcandy: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2014
@crown86,that's the thing.i wasn't given any tracking detail after payment so there is no way I can evn track it.i don't evn know the courier service company.anyone who paid for that service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyweeves: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Hello everyone. Please any cheap and convenient flight to uk for next week. I need to book. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2014
7th working day, and still counting...

#teleperformance VI... In tears
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KazNaija: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2014
kennyweeves: Hello everyone. Please any cheap and convenient flight to uk for next week. I need to book. Thank you

Test a few sites - wakanow.com; etihad.com; emirates.com; arik.com, etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2014
princess211:

Pls what time did you go? And did you ask whether you could wait for it?
I went there twice. 12pm and 3.30pm, both times they told me it wasn't ready. I tried to ask questions but they didn't reply me. Annoying people.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by laoma4u: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2014
LIve from Heathrow..... thanks y'all

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2014
aww, mine is 18 working days and still counting. am hoping that next week everything will be sorted out
countsparrow: 7th working day, and still counting...

#teleperformance VI... In tears
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2014
lay86: aww, mine is 18 working days and still counting. am hoping that next week everything will be sorted out

Kai!!! News like this dampen morale... Oga o! It is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2014
laoma4u: LIve from Heathrow..... thanks y'all
Na night bus you use?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2014
unistudent1:

Where did you apply?
Teleperformance on 18aug
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2014
kennyweeves: Hello everyone. Please any cheap and convenient flight to uk for next week. I need to book. Thank you
u can explore air mor and arik
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2014
DonOms:

Cool. Just write a formal letter pointing out the error and add it to your application.

Okay, Thank you. But can I alter with pen? And Who will I direct the letter to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2014
crown86:

There is nothing you could do about that. But you could explain on the paper form. Are you studying outside London Bourough or Inside?

Inside London borough. U mean I should alter d value on the form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Does anyone such as @justwise or anybody else have any into at all about the Abuja Teleperformance? I really need to know how many days it takes to collect your visa if you apply there. Please reply if you know any info about those who have submitted in Abuja since September 15. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
unistudent1: Does anyone such as @justwise or anybody else have any into at all about the Abuja Teleperformance? I really need to know how many days it takes to collect your visa if you apply there. Please reply if you know any info about those who have submitted in Abuja since September 15. Thanks.

You can give it a try and lets see if they are going to treat the application in abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by arknoid(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
I did my interview at teleperformance on the 5th of this month. But got a personal call yesterday from wherever they are processing my visa, and the phone call was interview like.And after he said he would get back to me soon. I just hope the phone call is not a bad sign that I would be refused. My visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mhoreh: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
royal34:

congrats!

Thanks,
Inbtw it's good to ve visa ooo, dis page I used to check evry 1hr, I vent checked in 24hrs

How una dey my pple smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyrule: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Any teleperformance people from VI here? Who is down to go to their office on monday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
kennyrule: Any teleperformance people from VI here? Who is down to go to their office on monday?

I'm going to collect my visa on monday!!

Thank God!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
when did they send u a mail to come pick up and wat date did u submit
ikaybee:

I'm going to collect my visa on monday!!

Thank God!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
lay86: when did they send u a mail to come pick up and wat date did u submit

I havnt seen any mail from dem yet..,
But I'm sure I'm getting it on Monday....
I just know!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.