Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22903 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
denzel2009:

Odiaerochukwu has been telling lies ever since he joined NL. Then he had a profile picture with his head like bicycle seat and one aba timberland.

How you  dey jare omoluabi?
Darling bado is doing jus fine o,dude if u breakdown d guys name in yoruba ero(lies) ends it ,so I believe u jere wen u say our FANTASTYY BOI is a complusive liar.Odi abeg change new year is round d corner pray for the car ,dreams might jus come tru.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ Seriously ur opinion dont count and stop seeking attention, stick to topic
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Amya(f): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
He killed himself when he posted the birthday cake pix.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ And how did u kill urself by posting the pix of the cake?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
4pages already? I have missed! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^U never see, my thread dey always dey catch fire, but brained and dead brained people are commenting  grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
Where d pishur now? embarassed embarassed
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Seriously your opinion dont count and stop seeking attention, stick to topic
Sharrrap my friend post d damn pics notorious liar na ur lie kill BIGGY,attention seeking bado don't need to am traffic already,but I dey fear u o soon u will tell us u run a hotel underwater and u transport ur customers wiv a Submarine .STOP LIE LIE ENUGU GOAT
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
^ Who cares when a mad Yoruba speaks, let me ask u, have u showered?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by maclatunji: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
The girl is giving you a serious statement of intent. If you are unmarried and unattached, you may want to give the girl a thought O. This one no be small thing. If not, sell the car and buy a flat in the girl's name-  Give it to her on her birthday through a 3rd party grin.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
maclatunji:

The girl is giving you a serious statement of intent. If you are unmarried and unattached, you may want to give the girl a thought O. This one no be small thing. If not, sell the car and buy a flat in the girl's name-  Give it to her on her birthday through a 3rd party grin.

Have already set to return it, no qualms much, tnx 4 your inputs
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
So what if the dude is super-rich? Smh@Nigerians.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ They are blindfolded with poverty, so they think since they post on this site, automatically anybody that post is poor too
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Ozegbe(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2011
This one dat odaiero is replying to every comment here, i dont think he got a job
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Smh@ "nigerians" for thinking everyone that posts on Nairaland is a Broke Arse!. . . shocked

Thank God i'm a "Flygerian Russ from Helsinki!" grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Smh@ "nigerians" for thinking everyone that posts on Nairaland is a Broke Arse!. . . shocked

Thank God i'm a "Flygerian Russ from Helsinki!" grin grin

If I wooze u smh @ gullible flygerians

*Tenk gawd ayam knor cube, Cuba all d way*

odiaero:

^ Who cares when a mad Yoruba speaks, let me ask u, have u showered?
U lucky am half igbo u for hia am Joseph,stop d lies b4 it becomes a hobbie Nnamdi.By d way wey d pics are u finding it hard to use photoshop for d customised number plate cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

If I wooze u smh @ gullible flygerians

angry angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
for bleeps' sake, where is the picture?

i wanna know if this car came with alloy-wheelz. grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
Off cos! Stainless alloy wheels. grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
Ooops! It might b bulletproof 2 grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by gabbytabby: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
If you are married just say your wife went bananas when you told her about it and you both agreed to return it. That way she knows you discuss everything with your wife and knows its a no go area. To take the gift would mean that you are taking advantage of her since you already know her intentions.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ Not married
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nigerian jokers angry Never believe anyone is capable of what they not, except such person is not black!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hmmmm
Odiaero
everybdy shift back 4 d mstr
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
Im stil wondering why this guy had to go this far, lieing to a GROWN MAN like me. angry angry.

The moment i read his tale, i sensed lies and flies grin grin. #Na thunder go strike ur left yansh undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
lmao! smh
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
sauer:

Nigerian jokers angry Never believe anyone is capable of what they not, except such person is not black!

Dont mind them,  i want them to be posting their stupidity, because the moment i start pushing out the pics of my Crib and my Rides, they will all go under, so let me leave them to be lighting the thread for the time being

The should go and Confirm from Chelseabmw who is Mod on this site, the earlier they go and ask him about me, the better for them to stop showing their stupidity b4 i  start uploading pics
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
King Odiaero s spoken
i know wat u worth 2
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tunnytox(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
Funny thread   grin grin grin grin  LWKMD
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by chelseabmw(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
Guys. . . . . grin
una wen never see person for real life una dey judge am.I tire for some peeps here oo embarassed

just to let u guys know,i know this dude very well. . .na my padi smiley
He can't lie and he is not lying. . If u see his customized infiniti fx35 una go know say this guy they try shocked
Odiaero is not telling lies and will not lipsrsealed

so tell me,why will he lie to u guys?for what reason? Does he have any gain to? undecided
Make una nor dey judge people anyhow. . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
And my little friend dey use EX35 INFINITI, portable like murano. hw abt that?? undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
Odiaero m broke cm n raise me oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.