Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? (23244 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Goddex: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
There is no subsidy protest in Benin. People should stop lying.

I am in Benin now. People are not pleased though, but they have
taken it in good faith believing that GEJ will not disappoint.

Benin is calm.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
Goddex:

Benin is calm.

maybe this pic was from benin republic

[img]http://yfrog.com/oddpumdj:medium[/img]
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by iswell1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
@goddex, thanks for that post
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by andyprez(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
heartbeat
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
Goddex:

Benin is calm.

you have not answered me
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
alj_harem:

and others not from the SE are illiterates ?

Our refneries cannot work for the same reason NITEL could not work for the same reason PHCN is not working:
The average ordinary suffering Nigerian, working in NNPC will rather inflate the cost of running his department to make extra income, rather than making sure that the refinery is working.

If you vote in money to NNPC, it will be shared among the "stake holders", Ministers, senators, house of rep members, NNPC staffs, the police, Navy, army, lawyers, judges, etc. The gateman will work with those inside admin to steal and loot the place, because "na government thing".

Even locally refined fuel are treated as 'imported" with "duty" and "subsidy" paid.

Subsidy is the great paltform for the corruption empire.

Mr. President has simply pulled down the platform. Complete deregulation is what we need. The evidence of Telcom sector and Nitel is enough for any one that cares. Those who oppose deregulation of the petroluenm sector are either ignorant or simply mischeivious.

With respect to your ascertion about whether those not from the SE are illitrates, you must know that we are capitalists in the SE: It is natural for us to mind our business and allow market forces to determine prices. The bane of our economy is entreprenuership, so we will surely move with the trend.

We support complete deregulation! Competition will force prices down just like that of the GSM.

Let us give Mr. President a chance. After this, next will be the power sector.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by FACE(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
I did not say that crude oil produces 100% PMS. My first degree was in Industrial chemistry, so I should know better. This is what I said :

The price cost of distilling crude oil is inclusive of the wages of all those working at NNPC and subsidiaries + all recurrent expenditure and that price cost is borne by the distillates including PMS.
That cost is known as the bill of materials (BOM) and is reflected in the final cost or pump price of PMS

paragonpro:
Your projected price of petrol is wrong, please do google products produced by a barrel of oil. You will see that a barrel of oil will at best give you only 20% petrol and not 100% as given by you. So at $100 per barrel, the price of petrol should be between N140 - N160 assuming all other products and bye products see also sold. If the price of crude jumps to $110, then the price of petrol should be between N160- N180. And even at that the refinery would only be making marginal profit.

Thank you for strengthening my position. You agree that it would cost way more than N65 to deliver PMS at the pumps, which means that subsidy is the only way to achieve that, which also means shutting the door in front of investors who would refuse to invest in a loss making venture.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by manchy7531: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
If the SS/SE survive biafra,then fuel subsidy is the least thing or policy to subdue them cos they have faced and survived more hardship than any zone in this sick country.

By the way poverty is not so rampant in the SE like that cos most people do one or to businesses which they to will adjust their price to meet the present realities,if at all any group will complain then it will have to be the civil servants that are on fix wages,

All the same,i have not written off the possibility of a protest in the zone especially ABA cos ABA has a history of violent riot and protest, let's just be watching this is just the beginning.

Go Google ABA riot of 1945
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
@FACE

Please contact me when you can at ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
Your performance here is simply brilliant. I need smart folks in my "cabinet".  wink

If you can, please register at hushmail, and use the email to contact me.
Anyi ga enwe ihu na ihu otu ubochi.  cool
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Topic

I am very happy that folks from SS/SE did not allow the voice of dubious NL activists to hoodwink us over this issue.
Una do very well. cool
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by otokx(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2012
south south people prefer strikes to riot.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by kizito96(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
What do you want them to do? start killing themselves?
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
noblezone:

Our refneries cannot work for the same reason NITEL could not work for the same reason PHCN is not working:
The average ordinary suffering Nigerian, working in NNPC will rather inflate the cost of running his department to make extra income, rather than making sure that the refinery is working.

If you vote in money to NNPC, it will be shared among the "stake holders", Ministers, senators, house of rep members, NNPC staffs, the police, Navy, army, lawyers, judges, etc. The gateman will work with those inside admin to steal and loot the place, because "na government thing".

Even locally refined fuel are treated as 'imported" with "duty" and "subsidy" paid.

Subsidy is the great paltform for the corruption empire.

Mr. President has simply pulled down the platform. Complete deregulation is what we need. The evidence of Telcom sector and Nitel is enough for any one that cares. Those who oppose deregulation of the petroluenm sector are either ignorant or simply mischeivious.

With respect to your ascertion about whether those not from the SE are illitrates, you must know that we are capitalists in the SE: It is natural for us to mind our business and allow market forces to determine prices. The bane of our economy is entreprenuership, so we will surely move with the trend.

We support complete deregulation! Competition will force prices down just like that of the GSM.

Let us give Mr. President a chance. After this, next will be the power sector.

I seems like some you people have eyes but cannot read. Or maybe just blinded by bigotry to even reason like human. Imagine some even called us Parasites just because we are not oil producing and we are protesting.

1. It is not about GEJ

2. He should have things on ground before the removal

3. after the removal, what exactly is the job of the FG then ?

4. Why not reduce the cost of governance that is taking 70% of our IGR instead of the removal

5. Why is Iweala talking as if she does not know the inflation that would follow.

6. EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN SUPPORTS THE REMOVAL OF SUBSIDY but would never support the removal now based on the fact that nothing is on ground for the government to spend the money recovered from the so called "subsidy" . thus they have no case.

7. Why has he not asked the EFCC to probe Madueke of the 20 million euro house she bought in austria ?

This has NEVER BEEN BECAUSE OF GEJ or whatever some bigots term to called it. It has always been a protest of accountability and honesty. It has been the protest of the masses on the street trying to figure out how they would be able to afford ONE meal a day based on this increment without substance or accountability.

Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by warrior01: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
oh!!!!! you've started shifting the goal post. nama like you with no hunch back. olori buruku, omo ale
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2012
Christians form a human sheath for Muslims praying in Kano !!!!
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2012
warrior01:

oh!!!!! you've started shifting the goal post. nama like you with no hunch back. olori buruku, omo ale

Oh tell me what shift I have done ? Moreover I say again stop replying me in yoruba because you are not one thus you have no right to use a language which is not urs to insult others perpetuating as one of them. OK !!
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by nateevs(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
I am just disgusted by the sheer amount of hatred flying around in the name of ethnicity and tribalism.
It' shocking. Every single discussion has to be dragged down the filthy gutters of "my people are better than yours"
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
nateevs:

I am just disgusted by the sheer amount of hatred flying around in the name of ethnicity and tribalism.
It' shocking. Every single discussion has to be dragged down the filthy gutters of "my people are better than yours"

+ 10
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Beaf: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2012
I will ask again why the "revolutionists" are not protesting against their governors and LG chairmen, who are directly responsible for their welfare, the development of the states and communities, provision of jobs, industrialisation and the creation of hope for the future?
I cannot for the life of me understand why an educated adult would overlook his LG chairman and state governor to reach straight up to the FG for their welfare. It is a laughable situation that points to one of two conclusions; it is either the average person in the demonstrating areas has been so traumatised by a past of ugly military dictatorships that they have no clue whatsoever about the hierarchy of responsibilities in a democratic govt and where their state and LG govts fit in, or they have ugly ulterior motives for their actions. The latter is the most plausible.

Do some people think that state govs and LG chairmen are mere decorations whose only task to ensure that beggars money gets to their domains on a monthly basis, while they themselves get a beggars subsidy in their pocket? How stup!d can things get?
There is no way that Nigeria will ever develop with such abysmal thinking and no surprise that it has failed to develop so far.

Why are they not protesting that these people do absolutely nothing, but collect a monthly beggars wage from Abuja (which they pocket, anyway)?
What if there was no oil, would these corrupt, lazy phucks collect sand from Abuja?
If there was no oil, would you demonstrate for ogogoro and sepe subsidies so that you can remain perpetually drunk and divorced from reality?
The entire subsidy debate is absurd, totally devoid off logic and buoyed only by base sentiment.

The fact that certain voices have bee raised concerning the subsidy, only points to ugly political undertones, spurred on by ethnic sentiments.
Without doubt, the removal of subsidies is painful, but medicine tends to be bitter.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
Beaf:

I will ask again why the "revolutionists" are not protesting against their governors and LG chairmen, who are directly responsible for their welfare, the development of the states and communities, provision of jobs, industrialisation and the creation of hope for the future?
I cannot for the life of me understand why an educated adult would overlook his LG chairman and state governor to reach straight up to the FG for their welfare.

You are a recidivist mor0n with the intelligence of a pubic louse. If your degraded cranium is unable to understand, then you will need frequent slaps on the side of the head to remind you - the protests are about the right of Nigerians to benefit from government policies. The State Governments do not have the power to remove subsidy so it is immensely stupid of you to fail to comprehend this.

Even if we believe the idiotic argument you are posing, the FG still receives far more than the states and LG with fewer responsibilities.

It is a laughable situation that points to one of two conclusions; it is either the average person in the demonstrating areas has been so traumatised by a past of ugly military dictatorships that they have no clue whatsoever about the hierarchy of responsibilities in a democratic govt and where their state and LG govts fit in, or they have ugly ulterior motives for their actions. The latter is the most plausible.

King of phools are the refineries owned and managed by state governments or LGs? Your monstrous stupidity is unparalleled anywhere in the world.

There is no way that Nigeria will ever develop with such abysmal thinking and no surprise that it has failed to develop so far.

So according to you the solution is to put more money into the pockets of the thieves and not keep the benefits you have? You are clearly more retaarded than anyone could have ever imagined.

The entire subsidy debate is absurd, totally devoid off logic and buoyed only by base sentiment.

You are the greatest and most prolific dunderhead that has ever graced the face of the earth. If Europeans and Americans still debate subsidy, you must be a simpleton to say logic debates are absurd.

The conclusion is that free speech enables even those with atrophied neurones and amoeboid reasoning capacity like you to spew nonsense. However, no quantity of utter rubbish you spew will change the fact that your comments are only worth spitting on and used for wiping the arses of diarrhoea suffering camels.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by sheyguy: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
Pple will always oppose Removal of subsidy as long as the govt cant provide things like power for them . . . . The govt is only after its selfish interest . . . .that's why they will follow the IMF's advice when they know most Nigerians use petrol gen for their power needs in workplace and in their homes all in the absense of good and fuel saving transport system like train.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Beaf: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
debosky:

You are a recidivist mor0n with the intelligence of a pubic louse. If your degraded cranium is unable to understand, then you will need frequent slaps on the side of the head to remind you - the protests are about the right of Nigerians to benefit from government policies. The State Governments do not have the power to remove subsidy so it is immensely silly of you to fail to comprehend this.

Even if we believe the idiotic argument you are posing, the FG still receives far more than the states and LG with fewer responsibilities.

King of phools are the refineries owned and managed by state governments or LGs? Your monstrous stupidity is unparalleled anywhere in the world.

So according to you the solution is to put more money into the pockets of the thieves and not keep the benefits you have? You are clearly more retaarded than anyone could have ever imagined.

You are the greatest and most prolific dunderhead that has ever graced the face of the earth. If Europeans and Americans still debate subsidy, you must be a simpleton to say logic debates are absurd.

The conclusion is that free speech enables even those with atrophied neurones and amoeboid reasoning capacity like you to spew nonsense. However, no quantity of utter rubbish you spew will change the fact that your comments are only worth spitting on and used for wiping the arses of diarrhoea suffering camels.

What thing of intelligence have you added? You are like someone who sits in front of the mirror, practicing how to best be stup!d.
We have boko haram fighting for the right to remain illiterate, so few things surprise one these days; I'll be watching your "revolution" for the right to remain beggars on TV.

The following remains pertinent, if you are too mentally and morally occluded to tackle it, then move along:

Beaf:

I cannot for the life of me understand why an educated adult would overlook his LG chairman and state governor to reach straight up to the FG for their welfare. It is a laughable situation that points to one of two conclusions; it is either the average person in the demonstrating areas has been so traumatised by a past of ugly military dictatorships that they have no clue whatsoever about the hierarchy of responsibilities in a democratic govt and where their state and LG govts fit in, or they have ugly ulterior motives for their actions. The latter is the most plausible.

Do some people think that state govs and LG chairmen are mere decorations whose only task to ensure that beggars money gets to their domains on a monthly basis, while they themselves get a beggars subsidy in their pocket? How stup!d can things get?

Why are they not protesting that these people do absolutely nothing, but collect a monthly beggars wage from Abuja (which they pocket, anyway)?
What if there was no oil, would these corrupt, lazy phucks collect sand from Abuja?
If there was no oil, would you demonstrate for ogogoro and sepe subsidies so that you can remain perpetually drunk and divorced from reality?

The fact that certain voices have bee raised concerning the subsidy, only points to ugly political undertones, spurred on by ethnic sentiments.
Without doubt, the removal of subsidies is painful, but medicine tends to be bitter.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by paragonpro: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
Beaf,
You are just arguing for the sake of defending Jonathan no matter what. I am also from the niger delta but I see no difference between OBJ, Yar adua, Shagari or even the Military jauntas in between. Jonathan has not brought anything new, we have been hearing of removal of subsidy, privatization, liberalization, generation of so many MW of electricity, etc, since IBB days. So believe me subsidy removal policy is not a masterstroke as you want us to believe.

You are also deaf to the other side's reasoning, what we are saying Is;
1. Stop corruption or at least reduce corruption within the oil industry, then we can actually know what the actual subsidy is and then discuss its removal or not.

2. Have proper laws governing the petroleum industries so we can know who is responsible for what in the oil industry.

3. Put in place necessary structures like alternative transportation means, adequate power and alternative energy sources before you deregulate fully.

On the argument that people should hold their local and state government accountable, you choose to forget that we are operating a unitary system, the federal government control the police, electric power, petroleum and mineral resources, almost everything. The feds determines if and when you will enter University. In fact asking people to hold local governments is a joke, the local governments are just errant boys of the state governments, they get their funds from the state and are appointed and sacked at will by the governors.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
paragonpro:

Beaf,
You are just arguing for the sake of defending Jonathan no matter what. I am also from the niger delta but I see no difference between OBJ, Yar adua, Shagari or even the Military jauntas in between. Jonathan has not brought anything new, we have been hearing of removal of subsidy, privatization, liberalization, generation of so many MW of electricity, etc, since IBB days. So believe me subsidy removal policy is not a masterstroke as you want us to believe.

1. Stop corruption or at least reduce corruption within the oil industry, then we can actually know what the actual subsidy is and then discuss its removal or not.

2. Have proper laws governing the petroleum industries so we can know who is responsible for what in the oil industry.

3. Put in place necessary structures like alternative transportation means, adequate power and alternative energy sources before you deregulate fully.

On the argument that people should hold their local and state government accountable, you choose to forget that we are operating a unitary system, the federal government control the police, electric power, petroleum and mineral resources, almost everything. The feds determines if and when you will enter University. In fact asking people to hold local governments is a joke, the local governments are just errant boys of the state governments, they get their funds from the state and are appointed and sacked at will by the governors.

Thank you. May Allah grant your wishes.

Please maybe you can talk to beaf to not sell his soul just because of money
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by JamesDoe: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
BEAF

I see You and GEJ sycophants like @renoomokri and Reuben Abati (including Maku) have finished trying to misdirect people on twitter, eh. And like the twin forked tongue you show up on Nairaland to intimidate people like an internet new media tout.

The pity is that you and your kind are destroying good people's reputation in GEJ's govt as you mislead them with what the average Nigerian thinks. Stop misleading Jonathan, he had goodwill when he was sworn in in May 2010 and again in May 2011 but like a true sycophant you are here looking after your stomach.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
JamesDoe:

BEAF

I see You and GEJ sycophants like @renoomokri and Reuben Abati (including Maku) have finished trying to misdirect people on twitter, eh. And like the twin forked tongue you show up on Nairaland to intimidate people like an internet new media tout.

The pity is that you and your kind are destroying good people's reputation in GEJ's govt as you mislead them with what the average Nigerian thinks. Stop misleading Jonathan, he had goodwill when he was sworn in in May 2010 and again in May 2011 but like a true sycophant you are here looking after your stomach.

Gbammm
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2012
paragonpro:

Beaf,

The government has no business in the oil industry to start with. History teaches us that Nigerian oil industry (with government) has been a corruption cesspit which certain parts of Nigeria have exploited maximally.
Government needs to focus only on the environmental and tax aspect of that industry, nothing more.

Again government cannot do that if it has DIRECT business (NNPC et al) in the oil industry. It is called conflict of interest = corruption = inefficiency = poverty of Nigerians

I read somewhere that a law is coming up to strip the governors of immunity. I would like to think that the fed govt is trying to plug the holes to make sure that governors don't continue milking us dry after collecting more money which accrue from subsidy withdrawal.

I hope this makes you feel better.  wink
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Beaf: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
paragonpro:

Beaf,

I am sure you understand that stopping corruption in a system is best done by trashing it and replacing it with something that is transparent? No?
Govt is also investing heavily in all areas of transportation and energy, that should be common knowledge.

As for your excuse that we practise a unitary system; the constitution holds that we are a federation. So, why would you fight a govt that is moving away from the ham-headed unitary methods of the past? Is true federalism not what we are all clamouring for, or is the clamour based on hypocrisy?

Saying that it is a joke to hold LG chairmen responsible for their fuckry just confirms this excerpt from the post I made earlier:

Beaf: I cannot for the life of me understand why an educated adult would overlook his LG chairman and state governor to reach straight up to the FG for their welfare. It is a laughable situation that points to one of two conclusions; it is either the average person in the demonstrating areas has been so traumatised by a past of ugly military dictatorships that they have no clue whatsoever about the hierarchy of responsibilities in a democratic govt and where their state and LG govts fit in, or they have ugly ulterior motives for their actions. The latter is the most plausible.

Responsible members of society with their priorities in the right place would recognise that the things worth carrying out a revolution for are:

[list]
[li]True federalism[/li]
[li]Less pay for members of the NASS. They should not get more than Obama for doing absolute fuckall[/li]
[li]Financial accountability from state and local govts[/li]
[li]Visible strides in industrial output due to the efforts of LG bosses and state govs. They are not decoration whose only task is to get Abuja money[/li]
[li]Subsidies for science and tech, agriculure, defense, education, high tech, manufacturing, Research and Development, health[/li]
[li]PIB[/li]
[li]Abrogation of the anti-people land use act[/li]
[/list]

The average person, very unfortunately seems to think that subsidies for their unproductivity are a birthright. They are no better than the lazy NASS members who receive jumbo salaries. The protests are no better than blackmail and almost as immoral as armed robbery.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

The government has no business in the oil industry to start with. History teaches us that Nigerian oil industry (with government) has been a corruption cesspit which certain parts of Nigeria have exploited maximally.
Government needs to focus only on the environmental and tax aspect of that industry, nothing more.

Again government cannot do that if it has DIRECT business (NNPC et al) in the oil industry. It is called conflict of interest = corruption = inefficiency = poverty of Nigerians

I read somewhere that a law is coming up to strip the governors of immunity. I would like to think that the fed govt is trying to plug the holes to make sure that governors don't continue milking us dry after collecting more money which accrue from subsidy withdrawal.

I hope this makes you feel better.  wink

Igbo nairaland STOP SUPPORTING CORRUPTION

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. Must you always tribalise things ?

I really hope you people would not do something you would regret. Enff said
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
alj_harem:

Igbo nairaland STOP SUPPORTING CORRUPTION

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. Must you always tribalise things ?

I really hope you people would not do something you would regret. Enff said

Like supporting bro Jona?
We no go regret that one o.  grin
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by 2mch(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Was it not you, Ezeuche and gang insulting ND people, and talking about how much you will like to get even for what they did to you in Biafra a few months ago? You must be enjoying Bros Jona's misery. cheesy wink
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Nope it is good to support someone you believe in. Heck the SW and Middle belt voted for Jonathan so who am I.

I am tell you people especially You eze ndigbo of nairaland to stop tribalism the issue of fuel subsidy like Beaf is doing.

Reason for my statement is because it is seen as anti-Nigerian. I don't want to believe that you are anti-Nigerian so rather it is better to even be a neutral than support beaf with his bigotry by calling Beroms, yorubas, hausa, fulanis, Idomas, Nupes, Kanuri, Bini, Igala, Tiv, etc as Parasites

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Military Or Civilian Regime Make Your Choice And Why. / Buhari’s Certificate: Go To court, INEC Tells PDP / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.