Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (18349 Views)

Poll: Would you date/marry a submissive man?

Yes, Of Course!: 30% (18 votes)
No: 38% (23 votes)
Depends on the situation: 31% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by pendo89(f): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Since a lot of chatters like to introduce the bible for their "evidence" and failed to read it in entirety.  A man leave his family and cleaved as one with his wife.  He is considered the head although without the neck, the head is dead.  

The bible said a woman is to submit to her husband as he submits to God, why would a godless man requests a submissive woman when the bible specifically states that the man is to submit to God before he can even request a submissive woman?  

Morale of this post is:  Don't introduce the Bible if you only open the bible twice a year.  Read it and understand it.  

lol chima,I never knew you were a preacher lady. Since it 's getting religious then allow me to add one about love.
Ok Love your wives as Christ loved the church and laid down his life for it.But how many men(except one I know of here) can take a bullet for their wives?
All 'relationship commands are directed at 2 people not one. So the Head and Neck is a good eg.
I think that word submission means different things to different people depending on ur beliefs so it's good to generalise.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrsChima1(f): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
pendo89:

lol chima,I never knew you were a preacher lady. Allow me to add one about love. Love your wives as Christ loved the church and laid down his life for it.
How many men can take a bullet for their wives or love them the way christ does? 5/100.
And to the ladies with godless men,the same bible commands them to win them over to God through their good deeds (submission being part of it even if they men despise God and I think the same applies to the men.They need to treat their women well through deeds), not unnecessary preachings and fastings.

I have mentors that are heavily into the Word and often time I debate with them.   grin grin  I am not religious but I am not atheist.  And it is sad that those who are "religious" doesn't even know the Bible they claimed to worship.  SMH. 

I was going to go deeper but didn't want to chase the demons away.   tongue     You raised an interesting point, they commands submissive woman but WON'T DIE FOR HER.  WTF.

I also want to add that submissive doesn't mean to yield to everything that is good AND bad. Use common sense Ladies, if the man that you are submitting is beating you or abusing your children, use your brain and un-submit! If you have a good man and doesn't have an issue with submitting him and it WORKS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE, GREAT! But, do not feel that in order to keep a man that you must REMAIN HIS SLAVE, no! You deserve to be HIS QUEEN and if he can't treat you like a QUEEN then he is not YOUR KING.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Repubocrat(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Morale of this post is:  Don't introduce the Bible if you only open the bible twice a year.  Read it and understand it.

Better yet, they shouldn't even use any religious quotation as grounds for their opinion in a secular discussion.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrsChima1(f): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
Repubocrat:

Better yet, they shouldn't even use any religious quotation as grounds for their opinion in a secular discussion.

That too but you know we got dopeheads on this site.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
@TofH
FYI the lady called 911 before she shot and her husband died during the xmas hols.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
submissive men na gods gift to naija women because submissive dem too mumu.Take this case for example grin
Cash madam:azubike! azubike!!
submissive mumu husband: honey why u yelling my name i am bathing the kid for pete's sake
Cash madam: oya come go market for me.i need to watch this home video for african magic so i no need to miss am
submissive mumu husband:but honey i just said i am bathing the kid and i need to work on the car after that,why dont u go.there is the jeep for u to use
cash madam: wait a second oooo!, na me build this house,na me dey pay nepa bill.since wen dey lay u off fro ur bank job u never get any job and u dey stand there like egyptian mumu dey yarn grammer!
submissive mumu husband: honey cool down on ppl outside might hear u yelling
cash madam: i no go cool down!.if u no go market for me this evening i go lock u comot from this house sam! sam!!
submissive mumu husband:ok darling i will go to the market as soon as i bath this kid
cash madam:oya wear ur slippers this minute and take dat money from that desk or else i go slap that ur block head u dis ewu!
 submissve hubby 4 u grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
Lord_Reed:

@Inky
I did not stretch the story in any way. Please don't misquote me cos I never said the man was away fending for his family in that story. Re-read my post please.

Now as for justifying the woman submissive role I brought you that picture because it adequately depicts the maternal instinct which is meant for the defense of the homestead. The man who is Leader directs how this is done so the "directee" submits to the director's leading. This is how harmony exists one leads the other submits. It is not a degrading of the woman, it is not an aggrandisement of the man. It simple natural logic something you practice in your offices and businesses everyday.

Regardless of whether or not you were trying to show the maternal instinct as a means of defense of the homestead, ANY loving and dedicated parent will would do what she did. It has nothing to do with just being a mother. There is nothing natural or logical about the way you're explaining this matter because in all, all you've done is imply is that women are evil or in your words "up to no good because she wants a man she can manipulate at any time for her own ends." if they seek to take on the same role you claim that a man would have which is highly hypocritical. So yes, overall it is DEGRADING to women to even utter those words. It's degrading to all women regardless of their background!!

Repubocrat:

Highly agreed!! I don't understand why people always want to use their religious beliefs as a means of justifying such things.

Mrs, Chima:

I have mentors that are heavily into the Word and often time I debate with them.   grin grin  I am not religious but I am not atheist.  And it is sad that those who are "religious" doesn't even know the Bible they claimed to worship.  SMH. 

I was going to go deeper but didn't want to chase the demons away.   tongue     You raised an interesting point, they commands submissive woman but WON'T DIE FOR HER.  WTF.

I also want to add that submissive doesn't mean to yield to everything that is good AND bad.  Use common sense Ladies, if the man that you are submitting is beating you or abusing your children, use your brain and un-submit!  If you have a good man and doesn't have an issue with submitting him and it WORKS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE, GREAT!  But, do not feel that in order to keep a man that you must REMAIN HIS SLAVE, no!  You deserve to be HIS QUEEN and if he can't treat you like a QUEEN then he is not YOUR KING.

Well said big sista Chima kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by pendo89(f): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I also want to add that submissive doesn't mean to yield to everything that is good AND bad.  Use common sense Ladies, if the man that you are submitting is beating you or abusing your children, use your brain and un-submit!  If you have a good man and doesn't have an issue with submitting him and it WORKS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE, GREAT!  But, do not feel that in order to keep a man that you must REMAIN HIS SLAVE, no!  You deserve to be HIS QUEEN and if he can't treat you like a QUEEN then he is not YOUR KING.  

See why I said submission means different things to different people. Some would rather die submitting to murderers because  of ignorance. sad.
Man and woman should be partners but the man should lead/take charge.That is my def of submission.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Inky
Now you are becoming hysterical. I specifically pointed out that a woman who seeks a submissive man is up to no good and you translate that to all women are evil. Please calm down don't get into a tizzy aight?!

Now again let me reiterate the maternal instincts are primarily defensive, protective if you will, implying that the female is supposed to stay back, hang around the homestead. That kind of position does not give much room for aggressive seeking which is the males primary role.

All these are very clear, we know it but our so called modernity plays us up sometimes and we want to deny it. But I tell you if you seek harmony with your mate you will each other fulfill their respective roles.
BTW you didn't answer my question wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2012
Lord_Reed:

@Inky
Now you are becoming hysterical. I specifically pointed out that a woman who seeks a submissive man is up to no good and you translate that to all women are evil. Please calm down don't get into a tizzy aight?!

Now again let me reiterate the maternal instincts are primarily defensive, protective if you will, implying that the female is supposed to stay back, hang around the homestead. That kind of position does not give much room for aggressive seeking which is the males primary role.

All these are very clear, we know it but our so called modernity plays us up sometimes and we want to deny it. But I tell you if you seek harmony with your mate you will each other fulfill their respective roles.
BTW you didn't answer my question wink

No, I'm not being hysterical. Just as you pointed out that there are women who seek out submissive men, there are men who do the same which I mentioned. If implying that a woman's "role" is to stay back, hang around the homestead then go ahead an imply that but those are not words that have or will ever come from me. Since you there claims that a woman's maternal instincts are primarily defensive/protective, then why on Earth would aggression not come into play? If it there is a situation where a woman must defend her child [whether this involves a physical altercation or not] even if it means giving up her life in that process is that not aggression. It seems that your idea of a woman being protective and defensive is one of a passive nature. It has nothing to do with "modernity" trying to play us up. It's more of a preference. For thousands of years, there have been societies where women were the ones who were both protecting and "hunting"/being the bread winner. And which question is it that you claim I didn't answer?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Inky
Slow down. I'm not putting words in your mouth ok. I never said you said anything ok so keep your hair on.

My question was who breast feeds a new born? Here's another on average who is physical stronger, male or female? Or who takes more risk daily? These are simply pointers to our nature the more closely we allow our roles to match those paths the more harmony there'll be.

A follower submits to a leader's direction that's the way it ought to be in a home. Don't be quick to equate follower to inferior. It is not. Rather a follower
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Lord_Reed:

@TofH
FYI the lady called 911 before she shot and her husband died during the xmas hols.

so what?

She called 911 cos she could easily go to JAIL for defending herself. In the south, you can shoot an intruder, here in NY you will jo to jail UNLESS the man died in the middle of you two fighting over the gun, sad but that's the reality of the law. Calling 911 to check what she's allowed /not allowed to do isnt the same thing as waiting for a policeMAN to save her.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by ronkebp(f): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
@ 3ndy, what transpired between you and your man is trivial, only in the sense that, how many minutes will it take you to make the pounded yam, we women have to pick our fights wisely, because he refused to help you make pounded yam or put water on the fire?, you were all worked up till he got angry and went upstair, you might think what you said was not that bad to make him angry, your tone might have.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
[
Lord_Reed :

You are a misogynist. Your responses leave a bad taste in my mouth

"keep your hair on"

"you're hysterical"

Words dudes use against women who arent subservient/outspoken.

What is your problem?

To be PERFECTLY honest, this thread is a question for women, so unless you have a va-gina, Im not sure why you and the other dorks are even here.

How does the type of a man a woman prefers any of your business? Are you gay?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
RonkeBP

You have no idea what you're talking about. My mother hasnt pounded yam in her life yet I know for a fact that she and my dad eat it twice a week. who do you think is pounding the yam? She's happier than majority of the so called married people esp in Naija

Even forget the pounded yam nonsense, did you even read 3andy's other post? Her EX's madness goes beyond pounded yam scenerio.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
@TofH
Just shows the stuff you are made of. Here we are having a sane discussion and you come in flying and throwing names at me. Check yourself. Last time I checked it said Nairaland not Chickland or Ladiesland. And this is the romance section so if you romance only ladies thanks for letting us know.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by ronkebp(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
TOH dear, i only replied to her post of the pounded yam thingy, i did not read her other posts.

There are men who assist their wives that knows the worth of who they married. From the conversation between 3ndy above ooooo, there was no reason to start a fight over that, a woman must learn how to multi-task it is natural, you cannot force a man to assist you, especially when he is not willing, let it pass and let peace reign for a while.

Moreso i cannot imagine someone staying in an abusive, relationship not marraige ooooo, so she chose that path.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
Lord Reed or whatever, RE-READ the title of the thread and tell me whom this thread is referring to? whose responses is the OP asking for?

It's a simple question. No epistles please

ronkebp:

TOH dear, i only replied to her post of the pounded yam thingy, i did not read her other posts.

There are men who assist their wives that knows the worth of who they married. From the conversation between 3ndy above ooooo, there was no reason to start a fight over that, a woman must learn how to multi-task it is natural, you cannot force a man to assist you, especially when he is not willing, let it pass and let peace reign for a while.
'

I suggest you read the rest of her posts.

anyone can multitask. most couples do things together.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

@Inky
Slow down. I'm not putting words in your mouth ok. I never said you said anything ok so keep your hair on.

My question was who bosom feeds a new born? Here's another on average who is physical stronger, male or female? Or who takes more risk daily? These are simply pointers to our nature the more closely we allow our roles to match those paths the more harmony there'll be.

A follower submits to a leader's direction that's the way it ought to be in a home. Don't be quick to equate follower to inferior. It is not. Rather a follower

Ok seriously, what is up with you guys on Nairaland always telling me to "chill" or "calm down" when I say something?!?! Sheesh undecided
As for you saying that I said you put words in my mouth, I am sorry in that aspect. I misspoke. . . Or in this case, mistyped. With that being said, I will go on to answer your question(s). You asked, who's brëäst feed a new born to which I will reply, a woman's brëäst feeds a new born. As for the next question you asked as to who takes more risks, despite what you may believe within the social perspective, studies have shown that women take more risks than men. Now after having answered your questions, I would like to know how in the world is your "explanation" a reason for a woman to be submissive to a man but not a man submitting to a woman any reason why this for whatever reason makes sense to you? I never equated following with inferiority and to be quite honest, that is a notion that you seem to posses since based on your previous comments you clearly said that a woman who is looking for a submissive man is up to no good. I should then go on to believe that since you claim that such a woman is up to no good there must be some sense of subordination on the part of the man which would then be inferiority which you claim is not the same as following. If it is not the same as following why is there such a issue with a woman doing what you keep saying isn't an issue? It's ok for a woman to be a sheep but not the other way around. Such ideas exist because people like you insist on perpetuating them.

ronkebp:

@ 3ndy, what transpired between you and your man is trivial, only in the sense that, how many minutes will it take you to make the pounded yam, we women have to pick our fights wisely, because he refused to help you make pounded yam or put water on the fire?, you were all worked up till he got angry and went upstair, you might think what you said was not that bad to make him angry, your tone might have.

Smh, do people go online these days without possessing the ability to comprehend information properly? Did you not see read the parts about how he treated her? Even if "we" women need to pick our battles, is that still any reason for ho,m to have spoken and treated her in such a manner? Women like you enable abuse like that to continue all because you choose not to take proper action. Do you need to wait till a more "serious" matter to occur for her to know that the guy is a piece of crap?

ronkebp:

Moreso i cannot imagine someone staying in an abusive,  relationship not marraige ooooo, so she chose that path.

Have to learn to multitask? Is this a partnership or is it that you expect her to be wiping his äss while taking care of everything else? Its stupidity like this that fuels abuse. Your the type of woman that will see abuse and turn the other way. "We" women my äss! Gimme a break!!

ThiefOfHearts:

I suggest you read the rest of her posts.

anyone can multitask. most couples do things together.

Don't mind her nonsense.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by queensmith: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2012
@op you mean a man that will LISTEN to me
a man that will PAY ATTENTION to what i say
a man that VALUES MY OPINION
respects my mind virtues and BODY
a man that takes me into CONSIDERATION
a man that will HELP ME
a man that will- NOT USE ME AS A PUNCH BAG
or any other sort of stress relief
a man that will spend an equal amount of time and possibly more IN THE KITCHEN
a man that will take an interest in what i have interests in
that will do the things i want to do
that will make my friends his friends and my hobbies his hobbies?

then yes i want SUBMISSIVE MAN! fucke every other type of guy!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2012
queensmith in the naija version wen a naija woman says she is looking for a submissive man she means
1:a man that she can can ridicule in public in public even when he is present
2: she can slap him in public and she can refer to him as a mumu or a fool
3:he should take permission from her b4 entertaining his friends in the house
4;he cleans the home and wash the kitchen while she is in the sitting room watching tv and smoking grin
5:she can bring her boyfriend and have sex with the boyfriend in her married home while the hubby says nothing
queensmith that is the version of a submissive man in naija and dats why i dey refer to them as submissive mumu men grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:54am On Jan 07, 2012
You are obviously drunk or confusing Naija women with white ones undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Ibotex(m): 5:55am On Jan 07, 2012
Why Akwa Ibom men. It means you are a 'mugu' you cant stand on your feet. You have a narrowed mindset. Ladies hate that you know.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2012
@Inky
I would like to see the study you are quoting because as far as I know statistically there are more male police officers and firefighters than female, just to mention two of the high risk jobs.

Anyway I am not here for a war of words with anyone. You are very free to express yourself in anyway you choose and live your life so. I have expressed my own and will live so.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

@Inky
I would like to see the study you are quoting because as far as I know statistically there are more male police officers and firefighters than female, just to mention two of the high risk jobs.

Anyway I am not here for a war of words with anyone. You are very free to express yourself in anyway you choose and live your life so. I have expressed my own and will live so.

Well I have seen discussions on tv by sociologists/puschologists, in person [from experts], and online through various studies, which have all demonstrated the same conclusions. Using examples such as being a police officer and fire fighter is just a minuscule way of looking at the types of risks a woman can or is willing to make. If you wanna talk about about risks in those fields, you need to take certain things into consideration. For example here in New York there are few black fire fighters [regardless of gender] and even fewer women in the fire department. In many cases, the reason for lack of individuals joining the department is based on both race and gender, mind you I'm saying this based on someone who knows people who works directly with the department. It does sadden me that till this day women are still given a hard time if they express an interest in joining the fire department. I'll give you another example. A while back, I noticed a thread on Nairaland where people were saying that they would never fly on a plane if they knew that the pilot was a woman. And in case you aren't aware, there aren't a lot of female pilots, compared to men. Even in 2012, there still people who posses these notions that there are certain things that women shouldn't take part in on a professional level. In some professions, there will always be a "boys club" mentality with such matters. With that being said, I will provide a link to the information I mentioned about women taking more risks than men. You can even Google it and if correct me if I am wrong. Here is the link → http://www.bps.org.uk/news/women-often-take-more-risks-men. I also have seen other studies that have show that women will take more ricks, especially if surrounded by women. Like I said, you're more than welcome to correct me. I'm always willing to learn smiley

By the way, I'm not here to war with anyone either--its just a discussion. You are indeed right about you having your opinions and how you choose to live.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2012
@Inky
The last part of my post was directed more at TofH.

I read the article at the link and find the 5th and 6th paragraph particularly interesting.

I Googled as you suggested but the evidence still points to men takinig more risk. You on the other hand may want to Google Testosterone and it's effect on women.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

@Inky
The last part of my post was directed more at TofH.

I read the article at the link and find the 5th and 6th paragraph particularly interesting.

I Googled as you suggested but the evidence still points to men takinig more risk. You on the other hand may want to Google Testosterone and it's effect on women.

Fine, I learned. Happy? grin

Aside from this last response you just made, the claims and arguments you made still do no give an explanation as to what the difference is between a man seeking a submissive woman and a woman seeking a submissive man.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2012
@Inky
Even in gay and lesbian relationship one partner has to be the leader and the other the follower. It is our nature as humans. The reason women want to kick against this is because not all men carry leadership well but it still will not negate the males natural endowment.

The major difference is what I explained in the difference between a submissive man and a humble man. A submissive man believes he has no power or rights while the humble man uses his powers and rights to serve. A submissive woman on the other hand recognises her position as 2nd in command and uses it to serve as well. Ok yeah there are some mousy women who become doormats, for them its no longer submission but something uglier and demeaning.

In other words we could say that the word submission takes on a different meaning when is applied to the different sexes.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

@Inky
Even in gay and lesbian relationship one partner has to be the leader and the other the follower. It is our nature as humans. The reason women want to kick against this is because not all men carry leadership well but it still will not negate the males natural endowment.

The major difference is what I explained in the difference between a submissive man and a humble man. A submissive man believes he has no power or rights while the humble man uses his powers and rights to serve. A submissive woman on the other hand recognises her position as 2nd in command and uses it to serve as well. Ok yeah there are some mousy women who become doormats, for them its no longer submission but something uglier and demeaning.

In other words we could say that the word submission takes on a different meaning when is applied to the different sexes.

You explanation is both hypocritical and sexist. As for the comment on gäy and lësbiän couples, that is wrong as well. I know many gäy and lësbiän couples and what you're saying doesn't apply regardless of the sëxual orientation of the couple. Will there be people in society who choose to be dominant in a relationship, yes but that's not to say that it applies to every kind of relationship or that relationship of all across the board function as you claim they do.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2012
@Inky
When next your boss gives you an order disagree with him/her let's see how much easier it will be for you in the office.

What is hypocritical about my statement? Listen whether anyone likes it or not the difference between male and female will continue to affect our interactions; call it sexism if you will but it is what it is.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

@Inky
When next your boss gives you an order disagree with him/her let's see how much easier it will be for you in the office.

What is hypocritical about my statement? Listen whether anyone likes it or not the difference between male and female will continue to affect our interactions; call it sexism if you will but it is what it is.

Am I married to my boss? Am I dating my boss? Do I live in some sort cohabitation environment with my boss? You using the example of a boss and an employer is a failed attempt at trying to make your flawed point. The difference exists because you [and others like you], chose to enable its existence. Because you refuse to acknowledge it as sexism doesn't mean it isn't. There are people who engage in actions and beliefs about other ethnicities based on stereotypes and don't believe that they're bigots and racists but that doesn't change the fact that they are.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Inky
Yet you call my statement hypocritical LoL! So your boss who you are not married to or share a house with deserves more consideration than your spouse?

Interaction between different ethnic people is not the same as the difference between sexes because ethnic differences are not fundamental to our existence. I can become ibo tomorrow if I wish but I can't become female (naturally anyway).

Are you implying that men should treat women they way the treat other men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Birthday S£x (18+) / Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.