Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp (11780 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Sarpino: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
soapdish:

If I remember correctly, I addressed hapimis.
I brought this issue to A̶̲̥̅̊ public forum cos I wannted to sample other pple's opinion as I seem to be A̶̲̥̅̊ lone voice among ♍γ̲̣̣̥ friends in considering D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ A̶̲̥̅̊ xld of that age Ȋ̝̊̅§ unsuitable as A̶̲̥̅̊ hsehelp .
Which useless sampling are you doing? You don't have common sense to know when something is wrong? Nonsense.

All this insecure women, if your husband can not keep it in his pants face him and don't let another person's child suffer for it.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by soapdish(f): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Sapifool,I can't dignify U̶̲̥̅̊ with an answer cos Ɣђΰr A̶̲̥̅̊ fool.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Sarpino: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
soapdish:

@Sapifool,I can't dignify U̶̲̥̅̊ with an answer cos Ɣђΰr A̶̲̥̅̊ fool.

If I am a fool then you must be the queen of foools. We should not be surprised you come online for sample opinion on whether you should a small pikin for house girl, when you can't even recognize what you are. By the way, are you so drunk on your madam the madam, user of small children to wash her underwear, you can't see that you are writing rubbish? Maybe you really need that 10yrs old house girl, she can teach how to read and write very well.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Outstrip(f): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2012
lmao
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by babsjnr(m): 4:15am On Jan 11, 2012
Child abuse under age house boy kia people wicked
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by dasparrow: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2012
Alot of Nigerian women see nothing wrong in child labour and that is quite sad and pathetic. Why would you want a 8 - 10 year old house help? Its either you get an 18 year old or above house help or you do your domestic work yourself. God is watching all the evil deeds Nigerian men and women perpetuate on the young, poor and voiceless and then you wonder why Nigeria is going under like a sinking ship. God don't like ugly! Be warned!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by thatchic: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2012
ng4am:

Ify when u sty in lonely house wth a 7 mths old aby, den u wil undrestd what i mean by company atleast smone to talk to.
soapdish:

If I remember correctly, I addressed hapimis.
I brought this issue to A̶̲̥̅̊ public forum cos I wannted to sample other pple's opinion as I seem to be A̶̲̥̅̊ lone voice among ♍γ̲̣̣̥ friends in considering D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ A̶̲̥̅̊ xld of that age Ȋ̝̊̅§ unsuitable as A̶̲̥̅̊ hsehelp .

Amadioha or whatever you worship, thunder all of you.Wicked cold blooded animals in human skin.Your stupid posts has me boiling, I am a mother a three boys 5 years and under and the thought of any woman (chilaxing at home ) while using another woman’s child (due to abject poverty and hopelessness, surrenders her child for perceived better life opportunities)as a slave. Shame on you, 10 years old to keep you company ,your life must be pathetic ( hopefully your friends saw the devil in you and abandoned you).You are so afraid that your horndog husband will sleep with a mature female help, your self esteem must be in the gutter. Get off your lazy butt and clean your house, cook your food , do your own laundry and raise your own child.Very soon you will carry another belle and overwhelm the poor child with all your responsibilities.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2012
^^LMAO, you just made my day.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by ng4am(f): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
@thatchic, am not looking for a cleaner or cook cos i can do those things myself. so u can take ur insult to the grave.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by soapdish(f): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2012
@sarpifool and thatchic
Both of you are so foolish and stupid.

Sarpifool
Tell me does the phrase, " a lone voice in considering that a child of that age is unsuitable as a househelp- means that I am in support of the use of underaged children as househelps. However, since your retarded and slow mind told you that is the meaning of that phrase then go ahead and stick your insult up your stupid behind.
By the way ,I have hitherto been posting from my BB and that is why my write ups have not been clear though I don't expect you to understand what I am talking about since you are so SLOWWWWWWWWW.

thatchic
I would have replied you in kind but fortunately I am neither a low life nor a pipsqueak like you. I need you to show me where I said my friends deserted me. untill then I cannot join issues with you loserrrrrr.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by thatchic: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Soapdish, reading is fundamental, ng4am was included in my reply. @ ng4am we will all end up in the grave, but being deathly afraid that your husband can’t keep it in his pants can get you there faster.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by soapdish(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
Thatchic,addressing each quote separately is equally fundamental.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Sarpino: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
soapdish:

@sarpifool and thatchic
Both of you are so foolish and silly.

Sarpifool
Tell me does the phrase,  " a lone voice in considering that a child of that age is unsuitable as a househelp- means that I am in support of the use of underaged children as househelps. However, since your slow and slow mind told you that is the meaning of that phrase then go ahead and stick your insult up your silly behind.
By the way ,I have hitherto been posting from my BB and that is why my write ups have not been clear though I don't expect you to understand what I am  talking about since you are so SLOWWWWWWWWW.

thatchic
I would have replied you in kind but fortunately I am neither a low life nor a pipsqueak like you.  I need you to show me where I said my friends deserted me.  untill then I cannot join issues with you loserrrrrr.

Ehn ehn I see your writing has improve, you must have hired the 10yrs old house girl. Be honest with yourself, You came to sample people's opinion because you are not sure of your lone voice. We know you type, always pandering to popular opinion. If a lot of people had written that it was okay, you will be carrying placard advocating child labor. On top of asking nonsense question, you write it in unreadable fonts, in a language only and your airhead we are too posh to wash our pata nlas sorority sisters understand. Instead of you to correct it, you are cursing others for not being able to read it properly. My sister who is the fooool here abeg?  cheesy
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by blank(f): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2012
soapdish:

​⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶  pple for Ɣђΰr responses. I have always been of  Τ̲̅ђe opinion that hving A̶̲̥̅̊ 10 year old Ȋ̝̊̅§ not adviceable as she Ȋ̝̊̅§ † tender. I'm considering employing A̶̲̥̅̊ tenager Απϑ‎​ also take D̶̲̥̅̊ 10 year old Απϑ‎​ gradually train her

See this liar. I thought u said u came online to seek opinions? See u here saying u want to "take" a 10 year old that you will train. Your so full of bullshit. Slave trader. Child abuser. God will punish everything u do wrong to that baby.
Do you even consider that the kid could be annoyed with you and take it out on your baby? She is a kid, she won't know any better. Take care sha.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by armyofone(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
abegi, about time we deal with all those lazy housewifey looking for omo odo. another omo odo mi suegbe ju ti e lo  tongue

ladies, it is abt time you do the work yourself or hire an adult. get your lazy and ogaish husband off their beer soaking mood to join you in house chores.
no more kiddies packing your egbe and nsi for you  tongue DIY do it yourself.

Africa ladies STOP!!! STOP using kids to do your work. it don reign pass tongue grin tipe tipe tongue
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by 2mch(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
I vote for teenage, 19 and up. undecided tongue shocked
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
agiboma:

Choose the girl, i am looking for a help but it has to be a kid like 8-10 years old, tbh a teenager may cause problems int he house, human nature may take control and yu dont want any distractions for your husband. JMO

I think it's cruel to employ a ten-year-old as a house help. What chores can an eight-year-old perform safely? As per your husband, if he's the straying type, he doesn't need a teenage house help to do so. I'm sure there are attractive ladies in your neighbourhood, or even at his work place. It's actually easier to cheat further from home, than in your own backyard.

I get the feeling you can't trust your husband. Just my opinion, mind you.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by dollya(f): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
having a 10yrs old housemaid is like having another baby to care for becos u hav to wash her cloths,
make sure she brushs her teeth n bathe herself properly, take her to sch , helping her do her home work etc.
the best tin to do is to an get an adult house help who will help u clean n care for ur baby or get ur younger sis to help out.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
ng4am:

whats with all dis preachers if u ve a 10 to 12yrs daughter cant she help u to carry her new sis or bro, or wash plate?

Come on, sis! Your kids are yours, not paid help. Very different scenario to employing a ten-year-old to do household chores.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by MrsSiena1(f): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
8 or 10 years old help hmmm thats pathetic. How can a child take care of another child mind you most of the kidhelp not househelp are being sold by their 'owners' or parents. Funny enough most of these women who employ such kids as help are christians who go to church and lift up 'holy' hands to God. It is a sin, child slavery and God frowns at such.

If you are lonely get a dog, browse the internet or better still good time for bonding with your baby. Come to think of it when you have a baby the house is not boring at all because the baby keeps you busy all the time.

Please dont employ the services of a child instead look for an adult who can do the job very well.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
Anyone who chooses to employ children as house helps needs to be lined up against a wall and shot, or have their necks stretched from the nearest telegraph pole till they're dead. I'm a very protective father, and would kill for my kids. The thought of anyone using my children to do their donkey work makes me see red.

A ten-year-old is no companion for a grown woman, ng4am. I do sympathise with you, but using a child to fill a void in your life is wrong. A child of ten has nothing in common with a woman, she'll want to do things kids do, with her age-group. You don't mention a husband, and you owe no one any sort of explanation with regards to that. Why not join a mother's group? There are other mothers in your situation, who would be glad of the company. The more you try to justify your reasons for wanting to employ a child as house help, the more ludicrous it sounds. When you're in a hole, it's best to quit digging.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
OP, I support you whole heartedly you are right to use "Adults" of 10-12yrs old

BTW, when your own daughter gets to 10, Would you please send her to me to work the exact same kind of job you are giving your current househelp

Thanks
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by soapdish(f): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
Sarpifool,if you are not Sarpi+fool,you would have been able to read it right. Your still exhibiting the highest level of stupidity otherwise you would have been able to infer from my first post that I'm not in support. I guess you are just †oo slow.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by blank(f): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2012
@ Siena, this one u mentioned "kids". How many are they now? When did d second one drop?
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by mutter(f): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
This topic is really sad cry.
When I look at my kids around that age, they age just little kids in need of parental love and affection. How can any one come on the idea to exploit such helpless children.
Please original poster you need to do some rethinking, what you are considering is child abuse no matter how you package it.
I think it is possible with one child to do the housework alone conveniently.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Sarpino: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
blank:

See this liar. I thought u said u came online to seek opinions? See u here saying u want to "take" a 10 year old that you will train. Your so full of bullshit. Slave trader. Child abuser. God will punish everything u do wrong to that baby.
Do you even consider that the kid could be annoyed with you and take it out on your baby? She is a kid, she won't know any better. Take care sha.

Don't mind her, she didn't get the support she was looking for so she wants to change her real intention. Maybe she thinks because she wrote in her own imaginary language, we won't be able to go back refer to it. Lone voice ko, Lone ranger ni.

soapdish:

Sarpifool,if you are not Sarpi+fool,you would have been able to read it right. Your still exhibiting  the highest level of stupidity otherwise you would have been able to infer from my first post that I'm not in support. I guess you are just †oo slow. 
See the person who wants to take in a 10yrs old so she can "train her" out of the goodness of her heart. Don't you have to be at a certain level of intellect to train another person? The way you are right now, coming online to ask question anybody with half brain will never ask, the only thing your Royal daftness can train is a dog that rabies has finished eating its brain and even then sef, the training can only last only a few seconds before the dog walks away because it realizes it has more to offer you in terms of training.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
Sarpino:

See the person who wants to take in a 10yrs old so she can "train her" out of the goodness of her heart. Don't you have to be at a certain level of intellect to train another person? The way you are right now, coming online to ask question anybody with half brain will never ask, the only thing your Royal daftness can train is a dog that rabies has finished eating its brain and even then sef, the training can only last only a few seconds before the dog walks away because it realizes it has more to offer you in terms of training.

Chei! grin grin grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by blank(f): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr and Mrs Siena, i am seriously suspecting the two of u. Btw, how is my baby Sienna?
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2012
blank:

Mr and Mrs Siena, i am seriously suspecting the two of u. Btw, how is my baby Sienna?

Ms B, Sienna's doing great, 18-months old on Friday. smiley
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by soapdish(f): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2012
Sapifool,
Obviously, you were so abused as a child where you lived as a boi-boi housemaid that it affected you so much psychologically that you see abuse where there is non.
You claim to know it all yet you could not in your stupidity decipher a write up in a font that even a baby in the womb could have understood without displaying any form of stupidity.
Τhe post you quoted read in part that I'm employing the 18yrs as well as taking the child.In you deranged and abused mind,it means I intend to maltreat the child, maybe that is why I equally employed the girl. Madam KNOW IT ALL,isn't obvious that you are stupid and unintelligent.
You should see a shrink,just maybe he can do something for your abused mind.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2012
^^you will make more sense if YOU JUST STFU.

how can you even opn up a thread like this one? Didn't your daft brain tell you it's wrong to even sample opinions re 10 year old house helps? Did your dumb brain not tell you that 10 yr olds are still too little to be considered as helps?

God punish you silly child abuser, stoopid f@ggot angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Family Member Informing Your Spouse Before Visiting / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? / Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.