Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp (11776 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by soapdish(f): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
You are already cursed so I can't join issues with you.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^ God punish you and your entire crew supporting this nonsense. Air head oshi, may you never see anything good in this your life. anumanu.  cheesy

Thank your stars I don't know where you live, you and that dog of a husband of yours will be servicing your fellow inmates inside kirikiri. Insecured loser of a woman. angry .instead of you to be in court tying your husbands wandering manhood with cashew leaves and with the help of a judge, you are trying to involve a 10 year old innocent child instead.

Tufiakwa, ajo nwanyi.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by soapdish(f): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
Cursed
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by soapdish(f): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
Cursed
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^lol, my posts pain you so teyyy you had to reply me twice. cheesy

Me and you,who dey cursed? Who started this thread asking for people to help you choose between an adult and a 10 year old? Who is cursed?

You see why I said you'd make sense if you just sharapppp cheesy. Useless woman married to a male whoreee. Please keep your husband to yourself a beg, before he delivers his STD teachings to the small 10 yr old.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SAGoddess: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
WOW. . . . . the thought alone of hiring an 8 year old child as a domestic worker is mind-blowing, that child should be in school to secure a better life for herself instead of being abused by grown-ups who should be protecting her, whether it is your child or not  sad  sad   sad
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by ada24: 12:19am On Jan 14, 2012
as wrong as the poster is for even starting this topic I have gone back to the first page and its another poster that suggested 8-10 year old, ajiboma - I hope she is reading these posts cos what she advocated is evil and illegal

some women with this mindset are just messed up
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by agiboma(f): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
Befor you get started on me i thought @ first it was very cruel when my husband suggested it to me to get a 8-10 year old to assist int eh house, but then when i spoke to a few ladies they said 8-10 is ok so i thought it was the norm in this country although i still have my reservations. Anyways a few days ago my friend came over with her 10 year old sister and after we finished cooking she told her to do the dishes i though it was to much for her to do but my friend said no she does much more @ their house. Anyways the bottom line is that i change my mind, i felt terrible making that little girl do the dishes, I could not live in a home and subject a child to this form of labour daily i simply cannot. The little girl just wanted to read my son's story books instead she was instructed to wash dishes. So the long and short is that i was misinformed by my husband and i WON'T be getting any child to labour in my house. I ll just do the work myself and pay the gateman to do the clothes washing.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
//
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2012
agiboma:

Choose the girl, i am looking for a help but it has to be a kid like 8-10 years old, tbh a teenager may cause problems int he house, human nature may take control and yu dont want any distractions for your husband. JMO

Lol, inspector and sergeant CC. At your command and service ma'am  cool
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
//
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^you have no idea how many times I've wanted to kick some backsides on this site. grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
agiboma:

Befor you get started on me i thought @ first it was very cruel when my husband suggested it to me to get a 8-10 year old to assist int eh house, but then when i spoke to a few ladies they said 8-10 is ok so i thought it was the norm in this country although i still have my reservations. Anyways a few days ago my friend came over with her 10 year old sister and after we finished cooking she told her to do the dishes i though it was to much for her to do but my friend said no she does much more @ their house. Anyways the bottom line is that i change my mind, i felt terrible making that little girl do the dishes, I could not live in a home and subject a child to this form of labour daily i simply cannot. The little girl just wanted to read my son's story books instead she was instructed to wash dishes. So the long and short is that i was misinformed by my husband and i WON'T be getting any child to labour in my house. I ll just do the work myself and pay the gateman to do the clothes washing.
[/quote

chaircover link=topic=841533.msg9962765#msg9962765 date=1326545692:

On the first page, your reason was because you didnt want your husband being distracted by a teenager but now you have a diferent story. This is what you wrote:

Choose the girl, i am looking for a help but it has to be a kid like 8-10 years old, tbh a teenager may cause problems int he house, human nature may take control and yu dont want any distractions for your husband. JMO

I hope that you wont commit murder one day becasue of this your husband.

@agiboma,
What were you thinking?
Nairaland 101-When maintaining a false and dual persona on this forum,at least try to remember what you posted earlier,especially when you were ordered to dump your cheating hubby,and you refused.
Every one of your posts will be scrutinised.
Next time be more careful,and when in doubt blame everything on your husband.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by agiboma(f): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ Rich you made the most sense on my cheating husband thread and you make the most sense here also. Anyhow the rest of you need to chill out im not getting a child house help i dont have the heart for it.
@ op disregard my other post you wont enjoy seeing a young child labouring in your home its not a nice feeling.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ agiboma
Wasn't gonna add to this thread because I felt the brilliant ladies and some gentlemen on this section had done it justice but after your last post, I'm starting to think they may have been too harsh on you.  sad sad

It is obvious you are an alien from a galaxy far far away who has just landed on earth and our earthly ways are still a mystery to you, yes? This explains why your husband telling you to get a 10yrs old house help made complete sense to you. It also explaines why you needed to see a 10yrs old girl washing plate to know child labor is wrong. Yes, everything makes sense now and I would like to apologize on behalf of the people who didn't get you and were appalled that you had no qualms about using a child. See, us earth women are very protective of children that is why they reacted that way.  embarassed

Just in case no one has told you yet. . .Welcome to Earth!! Deep down, we are a friendly people smiley

agiboma:

@ Rich you made the most sense on my cheating husband thread and you make the most sense here also.

Ayin?!! 

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!  

Seems I misspoke, let me rephrase. . . you are an alien from a far, far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away galaxy!!!!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 15, 2012
Lmao sisi, your sarcasm is not lost to me  grin grin grin

Happy new year kiss
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
Lmaoooo! Happy New Year, Madam JK.  grin

Sarcasm ke? No oh, I'm a new creature, old things have passed away.  tongue

I'm just welcoming the entrant into our world is all. I feel sorry for them, I wish we had a manual for them, ya know. Something along the lines. . .

[B]WHEN ON EARTH. . .HOW TO BECOME AN EARTHLING IN FIVE STEPS OR LESS.[/B]

I firmly believe this manual will reduce the number of threads asking silly questions on this section.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 16, 2012
Among d wannabe female activists, chaircover is d most mature. Others are just too childish. Get ur points across decently. I know u all have crews and anyone who is an outsider is scorned.
Our friend jennyk is so so childish. I weep for ur oga if this is ur actual personality. Living in bondage.

@op, the day you hire a child as a househelp is d day we are sending u to jail for child labour. Be warned, eyes are watching u.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2012
@sisi

LMAO sisi. Welcome them to the planet, you are the not the secretary of state for nothing  grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 16, 2012
@Gaggi,
Actually chaircover is the Queen Bee,some others are her side kicks,while others are just chaircover wanna be's.
some of them strive to be like her in order to belong to the fraternity,and as such do not have a single opinion of their own except to agree with every thing she says.The ones that try too hard are the ones with the most caustic tongues in this section.
Also note that the association  has a very strict rule-any woman that has a contrary view to the views of the fraternity is to be singled out for strict segregation and loads of abuse. It is like a high school thing.
Once you do not have a contrary view and show due respect to your seniors in the fraternity,you should fit in,on the other hand if you as much try to show that you have a brain and a contrary opinion,please prepare to face the wrath of the cabal because they will make your stay in the family section very unbearable!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2012
//
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2012
chaircover:

There is freedom of speech, so I purposely gave you plenty time to share your analysis & veiws of the alleged “politics of the family section” with whoever is interested without Impeding you, and so I believe that by now everyone who visits the family section know your views on the "cabal" and the "fraternity".

We have all heard you far and wide and unless you have anything new to say on the matter then you are just playing the same record over and over again.

. . . . So Richy, your point has been made, albeit it absurd, (have you noticed that no one seems to engage you over your "findings"wink it’s now safe to go into a thread & discuss the matter at hand which was the whole essence on the thread being opened in the first instance.

At the coloured part,
That is the fraternity at work.
Or you think I am not aware of how you call and E mail each other.
Keep up your politics,but you will not gag me.
Ha! Ha! The new rule of the fraternity:Do not engage Richv in any discussion on any thread-so childish and high schoolish-AS IF I GIVE A FVCK!

Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^
Amusing!
You need to learn that other women have other views.
Stop trying to force everyone to dance to your tune.
Nobody has monopoly of knowledge.
You may not notice it but why do your foot soldiers always go after any woman that has a contrary view?Learn to be more tolerant!Simple.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2012
//
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2012
. grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2012
chaircover:

For the umpteenth time; we have heard you.

BTW what are your views on the fuel subsidy? Are you going out with other men today on a peaceful demonstration? or are you sitting at home?

It amuses me that you have never shown your face in the political section of this forum.
If you haven't heard the labour leaders have sold out and turned the demonstrations into sit at home protests,but then I don't expect you to understand anything as complicated as politics,since it transcends issues such as divorce, men cheating on their wives and bum shorts.
By the way is that one of your foot soldiers above this post agreeing with everything you are saying?
grin grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2012
Are u sure Richy isnt Goodluck Jonathan, apart from him i have never seen any man say cabal so much. na wa oh, dem dey follow u for dream?
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2012
meanwhile at the poster and other Child abusers as urself on this thread May you reap what you sow a million times.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
debrief08:

Are u sure Richy isnt Goodluck Jonathan, apart from him i have never seen any man say cabal so much. na wa oh, dem dey follow u for dream?

They are coming out one by one.
Debrief,this is the first time I have seen you post without mentioning your divorce.I guess you were starting to bore even yourself. grin grin
Group of bullies!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
LMAO I DON DIEEE, cabals una go kill person ooooo. People no dey sleep again because of una grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
Richvkunt:

They are coming out one by one.
Debrief,this is the first time I have seen you post without mentioning your divorce.I guess you were starting to bore even yourself. grin grin
Group of bullies!

Based on popular demand i bring back the word Divorce, ehehehhehehehehhehe, Divorce divorce divorce divorce, hehhehehehhee, Mr Monitoring on Family section, Jobless man, ur mates dey add value to them life u dey here dey imagine cabal and divorce, cabal and divorce go hunt u finish.
jennykadry:

LMAO I DON DIEEE, cabals una go kill person ooooo. People no dey sleep again because of una grin
My dear, we nefer even start. Woman wrapper, stay here dey kill yaself for cabal and divorce, u never see nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Family Member Informing Your Spouse Before Visiting / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? / Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.