Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp (11781 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ya mates dey Road dey defy Soldiers you dey here dey follow imaginary cabals, nameless faceless women. na here ya power dey *divorce*
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
debrief,
Like I once advised you,I am divorced too,but I don't come here to run down my ex wife because she is the mother of my kids.
You come here all the time to run down your ex husband as a monster without taking cognisance of the good times you people spent together,or are you gonna lie that all the time you were married there were never any good times?He was a monster every day,bringing young girls to desecrate your matrimonial bed?What about your own faults or were you Mrs Perfect throughout the marriage?
Every day you are here glamorizing divorce as if it is going out of fashion,trying to mislead young women who are trying to make their marriages work.
Got news for you baby-your divorce story is BORING!
As boring as your yarn about a 13 year old kid ma.sturbating behind you while you were baking.
I am done with you.
NEXT!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Richvkunt:

debrief,
Like I once advised you,I am divorced too,but I don't come here to run down my ex wife because she is the mother of my kids.
You come here all the time to run down your ex husband as a monster without taking cognisance of the good times you people spent together,or are you gonna lie that all the time you were married there were never any good times?He was a monster every day,bringing young girls to desecrate your matrimonial bed?What about your own faults or were you Mrs Perfect throughout the marriage?
Every day you are here glamorizing divorce as if it is going out of fashion,trying to mislead young women who are trying to make their marriages work.
Got news for you baby-your divorce story is BORING!
As boring as your yarn about a 13 year old kid ma.sturbating behind you while you were baking.
I am done with you.
NEXT!

Come back here Jobless man shey ya full time job na to monitor every story posted here. I am just begining oh, I can imagine why that good woman dumbed ur whinning behind, When Ur real men dey der dey add value to der life u want to come and attempt to harrass me because i shared my story, You lie ma friend, I am 10 times a man dan you, at least i can open up and share my story, boring oh intersting oh na u know, na ma life and i can share it any which way i choose. Dont be done with me, be following ma Nyash and monitoring all ma posts.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
//
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
chaircover:

. . . .And yes you are absolutely right Richy. I don’t know jack about politics.

. . . . .I leave that to the MEN. . . . . . MEN who are currently out there fighting the cause and not sitting here having cat fights and spats with women.
Tell Him Mother Supreme grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When is d next meeting?
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^in 2 days time. Just prepare ya ticket money, we are landing @CC's house life and direct. grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
@CC,
Actually there are a lot of women out there too o wisest one.
Kate Hensaw was a woman the last time I checked.
Funmi Iyanda is a woman.
Yeni Anikulapo kuti is a woman.
So o wisest one what are you doing for the cause?

CC,
let me tell you I am actually into oil work so I think I understand the intricacies of deregulation a lot more than you.
However unlike you and your clique,I would not try to force my views on any one.I believe if you want to demonstrate,you should be allowed to do so.
The oil sector has to be deregulated sooner than later,although I do not agree with the timing and Mr Jonathan could have han dled some things in a better way-so you see o wise one I can not be out demonstrating against what I totally support.
Hope you understand? Had to du,mb it down for you a little.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
jennykadry:

^^in 2 days time. Just prepare ya ticket money, we are landing @CC's house life and direct. grin
Thank you for the Information Secretary General.

Richvkunt:

@CC,
Actually there are a lot of women out there too o wisest one.
Kate Hensaw was a woman the last time I checked.
Funmi Iyanda is a woman.
Yeni Anikulapo kuti is a woman.
So o wisest one what are you doing for the cause?

CC,
let me tell you I am actually into oil work so I think I understand the intricacies of deregulation a lot more than you.
However unlike you and your clique,I would not try to force my views on any one.I believe if you want to demonstrate,you should be allowed to do so.
The oil sector has to be deregulated sooner than later,although I do not agree with the timing and Mr Jonathan could have han dled some things in a better way-so you see o wise one I can not be out demonstrating against what I totally support.
Hope you understand? Had to du,mb it down for you a little.

We don hear, me with my Belle was out and i marched for 3 days, meanwhile u were here all through crying Female Cabal on nairalandd.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
//
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
chaircover:

Ha ladies, the X5 isnt ready yet o! So I cant pick you up from the airport grin So we are going to have to have an online meeting wink

Any thoughts on the agenda ladies? I am thinking that as this is 2012 and we need to flow with the times in terms of sexism and so, we need to nominate some men into the cabal. Certainly we need someone to take notes, keep the place tidy, make the tea, carry our handbags, notes etc

Any thoughts on who to nominate for this position?
I wholeheartedly agree Mother Supreme. Infact we need to totally harmonise our positions on all issues this year. last year we sometimes presented different oppinions which is highly unacceptable, we must be more united dan ever this year.
As for the men, i think we should give that Richy man a chance, he can start from making tea and grow thru the ranks, he is so desperate to get into the team.
Cabals forever, we re unshakable, Honor to Mother Supreme grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
debrief08,
It appears you do not understand English.
I am against the strikes and demonstrations because:
1.I support deregulation.
2.I am older than you,and have a sense of deja vu-Seen it all before.

By the way have you heard-your labour leaders just sold you out for dough-big bags of cash money!
They are laughing all the way to the bank,while you were out there marching and demonstrating with your "belle."
Like I said we have seen it all before,nothings gonna change.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Richvkunt:

debrief08,
It appears you do not understand English.
I am against the strikes and demonstrations because:
1.I support deregulation.
2.I am older than you,and have a sense of deja vu-Seen it all before.

By the way have you heard-your labour leaders just sold you out for dough-big bags of cash money!
They are laughing all the way to the bank,while you were out there marching and demonstrating with your "belle."
Like I said we have seen it all before,nothings gonna change.

Cool Ya temper, Mother supreme has graciously agreed to make d spot of tea boy open in our powerful cabal and knowing how much u desperately want to fit in i have nominated you. You can thank me later you hear
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ Richvkunt
Richy darlin' would you like some cheese with that whine? Hmm?

chaircover:

Ha ladies, the X5 isnt ready yet o! So I cant pick you up from the airport grin So we are going to have to have an online meeting wink

Any thoughts on the agenda ladies? I am thinking that as this is 2012 and we need to flow with the times in terms of sexism and so, we need to nominate some men into the cabal. Certainly we need someone to take notes, keep the place tidy, make the tea, carry our handbags, notes etc

Any thoughts on who to nominate for this position?
*Curtseying*

Iya rere! Iba re oh!!!

Permission to speak -

In my humble opinion, Richy is a perfect candidate. No other man has shown this much interest in the cabal but Richy. . .he lives and breaths it. He knows every nook and cranny of our secret hideout, he has embedded himself so deeply into our psyche, he knows what we are about to think even before we think of thinking it. My God!!He even has the helpless, damsel in distress thing pat down. Besides, I fear what he will do to himself if we don't let him in, the poor man is obviously in a fragile state of mind and the Cabal in all its Cabaliness is what keeps in going.

Iya rere. . . Richyvkunt is the obvious choice but as always we acquiesce to whatever you say.

*Curtseying*
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by agiboma(f): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
Since this thread has gotten side tracked let me put in my 2 cents.
@ Rich i agree with you in support of deregulation i beleive its for the long term good. Me and my husband own a filling station and gas plant so we have been hit very hard by the stike we have not sold any petro since the year started. But we are also in favour of the deregulation in the downstream oil sector as it adds a level playing field. Most nigerians including some of the poster on this very thread are very unenlightned. They are so not aware of so many things and yet they make useless comments. For example most of the 1+ trillion awarded in the name of subsidy has been shared for many years by a few individuals in the country, thats a fact and these individuals belong to a certain tribe. What GEJ has done is to realise this and put a stop to it by removing the subsity. Now if only the money will ACTUALLY be spent on the masses that would be great. Let roads be built, pregnant woman receive free health care etc, the rempval of the subsity makes this possible. Now that the strike is over lets see where things go from here.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
agiboma:

@ Rich i agree with you in support of deregulation i beleive its for the long term good. Me and my husband own a filling station and gas plant so we have been hit very hard by the stike we have not sold any petro since the year started. But we are also in favour of the deregulation in the downstream oil sector as it adds a level playing field. Most nigerians including some of the poster on this very thread are very unenlightned. They are so not aware of so many things and yet they make useless comments. For example most of the 1+ trillion awarded in the name of subsidy has been shared for many years by a few individuals in the country, thats a fact and these individuals belong to a certain tribe. What GEJ has done is to realise this and put a stop to it by removing the subsity. Now if only the money will ACTUALLY be spent on the masses that would be great. Let roads be built, pregnant woman receive free health care etc, the rempval of the subsity makes this possible. Now that the strike is over lets see where things go from here.
Madam Enlightened who cant correctly spell subsidy, we don hear. Sorry i guess ur mouth and hands are so far up Richys Arse. Heheheheeeeeeeee, Stay on ya antibiotics cos all dem STDs clog the brains.
Silly person so because u and ur husband never sell fuel since dem start strike make we cry?
Sisi_Kill:

@ Richvkunt

*Curtseying*

Iya rere! Iba re oh!!!

Permission to speak -

In my humble opinion, Richy is a perfect candidate. No other man has shown this much interest in the cabal but Richy. . .he lives and breaths it. He knows every nook and cranny of our secret hideout, he has embedded himself so deeply into our psyche, he knows what we are about to think even before we think of thinking it. My God!!He even has the helpless, damsel in distress thing pat down. Besides, I fear what he will do to himself if we don't let him in, the poor man is obviously in a fragile state of mind and the Cabal in all its Cabaliness is what keeps in going.

Iya rere. . . Richyvkunt is the obvious choice but as always we acquiesce to whatever you say.

*Curtseying*
Sister of the Order exactly ma point. What better candidate.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

@ Richvkunt

*Curtseying*

Iya rere! Iba re oh!!!

Permission to speak -

*Curtseying*

Another one.
Hows the plagiarism business going?
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
agiboma:

Hi Agiboma,

Thank you very much for bringing this topic to this section. It is nice to see a woman talk of deep issue like this, it shows that we also have sense and our brain is not only about washing plate and cooking food. I won't not like I have been trying to find enlighting on this issue of subseedy but fear arrest me to go to the political section. Those people are too much edumacated of the issue, I can not even know on how to start asking the question but since you are a woman and you have enlightening on what is going on, I feel comfortable of asking you. Please let me know of your opinion on what I write before I post it on the politcal section.

What exactly is the subseedy? Why are we even paying for patrol in Nigeria, I think we should not be paying for patrol because the river they are getting the patrol from is in our country. Now, If other people like maybe Ghana and Togo want to get patrol from us, they should be the one paying.

One of my friends tell me the government is charging us that plenty money because they are the one who put borehole in the river to pump the petrol but that makes no sense naa, I mean how much is borehole sef? My neighbor just digged borehole in his house and he didn’t pay up to 500k, this is not dem say dem say oh. . .I was there, I saw it live with my korokoro eyes and it is not small borehole, the machine they use to pump the water is so fast ehn, it can fill 10 tankers in 1hr. He even allowed everyone in the area to come and fetch water in his place.

Let us say the govt, they use like 10 or 20 boreholes like that to pump the patrol for all of Nigeria, that means they spent like 10 million. If we even add transportation, it won't take that much money. The last time I took God's Own Glory Transport to Owerri I paid only N3500 and I'm sure govt can price more than me, so they can get cheap transport. so why are they saying trillion and trillion?

You know what I am thinking, I am thinking maybe the people who win the contract of building the borehole want to cheat the govt or the govt is lying to us. I don’t even know why they can’t just let everybody carry their bucket and go and fetch the petrol themselves, instead of charging us like this. . after all, we did not beg them to build borehole for us. Shikena!!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
@Richy, i called chaircover mature because her ways of expressing her views are courteous and logical no matter how ridiculous they may sound. The other foot soldiers are dull and have no tact. It's embarrassing to see grown up women act like this. Sometimes i feel they aren't really married and are just pupils posing as adults.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
Richvkunt:

Another one.
Hows the plagiarism business going?

Going great, thanks for asking!! cheesy

By the way, I'm so impressed by your many, many, many contributions on the Politics section, I wish i could post all of them here but gosh  they so numerous, I fear I will be posting until next week. So lemme just stick to my favorites

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847114.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-845300.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846321.0.html

I like the way you dissected and analysed the issues, you approached it from a very unbiased POV. What was most impressive of all. . .is your in depth analysis on Fiscal Federalism. I've never met anyone who explained it so eloquently. Makes me wonder though. . .why are u here wasting your time? Not that we are not humbled by your presence among us lesser beings but honestly, your critcal thinking skills are wasted on us silly women, go show those guys in the Politics Section what real smarts is. . . even though I suspect they know already, after all you were voted POLITIC SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR!!  wink
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by agiboma(f): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ Sisi oil production from drilling to the actually refined crude is more complicated than simply boring a hole in the ground if only it was that simple. Their is a cost in associated with petrol so its not that easy to give it away for free even the most developed nations charge for petrol. In Canada the cost is about $1.20, which is almost 200 naira per liter. But the money our government saves on subsidizing the petro they put it back into our healthcare system for example. Deregulation is the way forward.
I just want to give you an example of the money that is wasted by this 1 trillion subsity, we have a few petro trucks that load petro in lagos and offload in port harcourt where we live. we charge a rate for the haulage in addition to that we claim with the government and they give us an additional 100K for transporting petro within Nigeria. that is free money and a complete waste think of  what 100K can do for a poor family, i beleive it can go a long way and that is one of the reasons i support deregulation.
@ debrief  and company you need to grow up seriously you so proved my point i need not go any further to expose you incredibly high level of ignorance and illiteracy. The same STD you praying on my behalf shall surely come back to you my dear.
@cc you posted a while back that child labour is a form of molestation, consult dictionary.com for the correct meaning of the word "molestation" i wont go any further on that either.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
If some of y'all wanna succumb to Richkunt's reverse psychology and allow it get up your goat, feel free to be his guest, but leave Agiboma out of it, your posts addressed to her on the last two pages has been childish/uncalled for/silly/unneccesary,  I am talking to 4 of you, so take your pick. Well technically their are 3 and 1/2 of you, cos the half person thankfully remembered her 6pm bedtime curfew today, phew cool

Agiboma has recently just relocated from Canada and is not used to what is now the norm and thought it was right cos most of our parents did it, and she has since realised the errors of her way and done a u-turn, and I bet if she had not been quoted, she would have gone to remove her innocently offensive posts, so no need to tear into her on the back of the talons you are unleashing on Richkunt, plus she is a lady so save the aggro for the men. . .

I come in peace and leave y'all in peace as usual. . .  cool
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
[b]
Sisi_Kill:

Going great, thanks for asking!! cheesy

By the way, I'm so impressed by your many, many, many contributions on the Politics section, I wish i could post all of them here but gosh  they so numerous, I fear I will be posting until next week. So lemme just stick to my favorites

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847114.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-845300.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846321.0.html

I like the way you dissected and analysed the issues, you approached it from a very unbiased POV. What was most impressive of all. . .is your in depth analysis on Fiscal Federalism. I've never met anyone who explained it so eloquently. Makes me wonder though. . .why are u here wasting your time? Not that we are not humbled by your presence among us lesser beings but honestly, your critcal thinking skills are wasted on us silly women, go show those guys in the Politics Section what real smarts is. . . even though I suspect they know already, after all you were voted POLITIC SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR!!  wink

Sisikills,
What was that cr.ap you posted about the fuel subsidy.
This just goes to show that you guys are a group of bullies.
I know you were trying to be sarcastic as usual and felt agiboma would not be able to answer you because ,(.you feel no other female is intelligent except she apes chair cover like you)
On the contrary,what the lady posted showed how ridiculous your post was.
Learn to tolerate other peoples views,this is a public forum.
As for the meaningless popularity contests organised every year end on NL,they are meaningless to me.I do not want to be the most popular person in any section.I am just here to post,enjoy myself and expose the hypocrisy of people like you with your multiple user names-Yeah,you think I would not recognise you as your alter ego,but I did.
I am finished with you.
Send out the next member[/b]
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
big_bumper:

If some of y'all wanna succumb to Richkunt's reverse psychology and allow it get up your goat, feel free to be his guest, but leave Agiboma out of it, your posts addressed to her has been childish/uncalled for/silly/unneccesary,  I am talking to 4 of you so take your pick. . .

She has recently just relocated from Canada and is not used to what is now the norm and thought it was right cos most of our parents did it, and she has since realised the errors of her way and done a u-turn, and I bet if she had not been quoted, she would have gone to remove her innocently offensive posts, so no need to tear into her on the back of the talons you are unleashing on Richkunt, plus she is a lady so save the aggro for the men. . .

I come in peace and leave y'all in peace as usual. . .  cool

Brave woman,it takes guts to take on these brood of vampires.
The problem is they do not want to see any new member with a contrary view to chairman chaircover.
On a public forum.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
Haba, BB. . .how will Richvkunt know there really is a cabal if we didn't act like this. :p

Re: Agiboma
Not to belabor the issue but while I understand about just moving to a foreign country and not understanding the culture. . .there are just some things that should be a given. We are not living in the times of our parents, where they didn't know any better and educating yourself was like pulling tooth. Apart from the self imposed ignorance, their reasons for wanting child househelp. . .because they don't want competition, is appalling and just plain selfish and one does not need to have an understanding of the cultures and norms to know this.

Having said that, there is no doubt Agiboma is good people. . .i mean look how she took her time to explain the subsidy issue to me. Her believing anything sensible can come out of Richvkunt's mouth is something we're gonna have to work on. cheesy
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
Richvkunt:

Brave woman,it takes guts to take on these brood of vampires.
The problem is they do not want to see any new member with a contrary view to chairman chaircover.
On a public forum.

Be kind to my species (the exalted high-up-there female race), hope i would not have to warn you again angry Seriously hands off, you Nigerian men deserve all they throw at you AND MORE grin

So leave the feminists alone biko. Extremism sometimes work, for example I was worried to learn on NL that igbo men are renouned for beating their wives if they don't give birth or if they don't give them sons and was so glad when I read someone's post that his younger Sister had been undergoing similar for about 9 years in silence and the day he heard, he arranged for some thugs to gently teach her Husband a lesson and that since then, he had been a model Husband. . . is that a civilised thing to do, nope, is violence for violence the right thing to do, nope, but the end justified the means. . .NO POST ON NL HAS EVER MADE ME WEEP ESTATICALLY EVER BEFORE lipsrsealed

Now us ladies need to find similar solution to our fellow sisthren suffering in the hands of Yoruba men who kicks the woman out or impregnates another woman outside and the paedophilic Hausa Husbands with their lust for children. . . Nigerian men are soooooo gonna get it, its been a long time coming. Oh the joy grin

Oops sorry Mr Richkunt, so sorry I got carried away, but thanks for being a gentleman through it all. . . all I am gently trying to say is please pardon my fellow Sisthren, afterall we are the weaker sex tongue
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
Richvkunt:

Sisikills,
What was that cr.ap you posted about the fuel subsidy.
This just goes to show that you guys are a group of bullies.
I know you were trying to be sarcastic as usual and felt agiboma would not be able to answer you because ,(.you feel no other female is intelligent except she apes chair cover like you)
On the contrary,what the lady posted showed how ridiculous your post was.
Learn to tolerate other peoples views,this is a public forum.
As for the meaningless popularity contests organised every year end on NL,they are meaningless to me.I do not want to be the most popular person in any section.I am just here to post,enjoy myself and expose the hypocrisy of people like you with your multiple user names-Yeah,you think I would not recognise you as your alter ego,but I did.
I am finished with you.
Send out the next member
Lmao! Dude. . . you are hopeless. cheesy cheesy

Look who is calling someone out for not being intelligent because they don't post on a particular section. How many sensible posts have you contributed to that section? Your mates are tackling the hard stuff, you are here whining like a freaking 3yrs old that some people are mean to you.

If you didn't have your head so far up your own behind, you can't think straight. . .you will notice that more often than not, the females in your imaginary cabal do not agree on everything but unlike you we don't take any disagreement personally or carry around a people who done did me wrong checklist. It is possible to disagree with someone without making an enemy out of them.

My advice for you this new year. . .Relax and stop getting yourself worked up. It's not good for your health. cheesy
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Haba, BB. . .how will Richvkunt know there really is a cabal if we didn't act like this. :p

Re: Agiboma
Not to belabor the issue but while I understand about just moving to a foreign country and not understanding the culture. . .there are just some things that should be a given. We are not living in the times of our parents, where they didn't know any better and educating yourself was like pulling tooth. Apart from the self imposed ignorance, their reasons for wanting child househelp. . .because they don't want competition, is appalling and just plain selfish and one does not need to have an understanding of the cultures and norms to know this.

Having said that, there is no doubt Agiboma is good people. . .i mean look how she took her time to explain the subsidy issue to me. Her believing anything sensible can come out of Richvkunt's mouth is something we're gonna have to work on. cheesy

Hey happy new year Oga Madam, compliments of the seasons kiss

I presume the issue is more of a cultural thing than ignorance, because afterall is said and done, it all still boils down to the Naija man being revered as a demi-god and like some sort of rare gold dust to be worshipped and fetted day and night, and that being married is the definitive crowning thingy in a woman's life, hence women would resort to anything to hold their marital home together to prevent it from disintegrating, even if it requires them to be 3rd class citizens in their own Husband's homes and have to tiptoe around him on eggshells, making you wonder why Naija women believe that is all they are worth. SMH.

Disclaimer: Erm. . .marriage is good oh, and whosoever findeth a good thing blah, blah, blah, .but all I am saying is enough is enough of the atrocious spoilt brattish behaviour of the typical Nigerian Husband - treat your wives like the precious thing they are and stop walking over them and bullying and beating them and reducing them to a shadow of their former selves. Haba na only Nigerian men be husband in the whole world ni
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
chaircover:

Ive totally lost the plot  embarassed  grin

Bisi care to give me the link to the kickass story. Might learn a thing or two from it.

Richy r u able to not mention my name in just one single post of yours. oto ni nkan ti won ma pe o!

grin Happy new year our oga patapata the only Chaircover fit to grace the high table, why are you peeps falling for Richkunt's charms to push y'all into the women should be submissive at all cost corner. [s]How dare he wants to undo all the hardwork I have been doing (will explain this latter embarassed ) [/s]

Off to go and dig up that post, but promise me it will not catapault you to the other side abeg, you are okay in the 30% location where you are.  I am having enough trouble as it is peeling Jennykadry off that wall the way she has attached herself to it ehn, lol grin cheesy
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
big_bumper:

Hey happy new year Oga Madam, compliments of the seasons kiss

I presume the issue is more of a cultural thing than ignorance, because afterall is said and done, it all still boils down to the Naija man being revered as a demi-god and like some sort of rare gold dust to be worshipped and fetted day and night, and that being married is the definitive crowning thingy in a woman's life, hence women would resort to anything to hold their marital home together to prevent it from disintegrating, even if it requires them to be 3rd class citizens in their own Husband's homes and have to tiptoe around him on eggshells, making you wonder why Naija women believe that is all they are worth. SMH.

Disclaimer: Erm. . .marriage is good oh, and whosoever findeth a good thing blah, blah, blah,  .but all I am saying is enough is enough of the atrocious spoilt brattish behaviour of the typical Nigerian Husband - treat your wives like the precious thing they are and stop walking over them and bullying and beating them and reducing them to a shadow of their former selves. Haba na only Nigerian men be husband in the whole world ni

Happy New Year!

Lmao@ the disclaimer.

You raise a good point and at the risk of been called corrupters of The perfect Naija Wife, it would make for an interesting topic. Why do women wait to be treated like the precious things they are? Why not act like the precious things they are? Reminds me of some parts of the lyrics of Lauren Hill's Song. . .Doo Wop (Sigh! That was when Lauren Hill was Lauren Hill sad  )

Girlfriend, let me break it down for you again
You know I only say it 'cause I'm truly genuine
Don't be a hard rock when you really are a gem
Baby girl, respect is just a minimum

Most Naija women don't know they are gems and Respect is just the least of the many things they deserve. On top of that, we have men whose main goal in life is to batter a woman's self esteem and what do we do? We defend them. sad

God help us.

Enough of that abeg, How the go dey go? Hope it's all good.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

My advice for you this new year. . .Relax and stop getting yourself worked up. It's not good for your health. cheesy

Physician heal thyself!
Am done with you.
Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Family Member Informing Your Spouse Before Visiting / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? / Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.