Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

If Your Partner Decides To Protest? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Decides To Protest? (3628 Views)

Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) / How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by lolaluv1(f): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
@sexkills
Was about replying you when I saw your second reply. I'm not a political person too.

I'm definitely not protesting tomorrow or any other day. But if I wanted to, and my boyfriend pleaded that I shouldn't, then I wouldn't.
Before I'll become the puppy that refused to hear the hunter's whistle lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
lola.luv:

@xynerise
The trick of protesting is to stay in the middle in the crowd. Don't be caught in the fore front leading, or at the back of the crowd. That way, you will return back to the welcoming arms of Mrs Xynerise safely! cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note, what's happening in Naija is something else. I can't go back to school cause it's in the north. My folks are scared to let me resume. It's frustrating cause I'm almost through and can't quit now. . . .
they dont have to be scared. Just stay in the middle of the class and no bomb will touch you. Then u will come back to d welcome arms of your family. cheesy. Besides, the only thing that will make me join the protest is for the NLC to buy me Nkwobi so I will be eating while the protest is going on. For God sake I cant sacrifice the delicious food my wife will prepare tomorrow for a protest.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Njgirl1: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2012
@skillz and xynerise, its either brave got a new meaning 2012 or have no idea what brave means.
We nigerians want to sit at home send a million prayer points to heaven and wait for a miracle. Hello, miracles also require human effort. Its just like a pregnant woman who is too scared to give birth via labour and stil scared of c-section, and she sits on her couch praying to be delivered of her baby by heaven knows how. You cant make change by 'bravely' sitting down on ur couch watching flinstones and drinking beer.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrCork17: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
NJ gyal, sweeery do u also sell petrol in Lagos? undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
The same prayers that was been said for the last fifty years
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
lola.luv:

@sexkills
Was about replying you when I saw your second reply. I'm not a political person too.

I'm definitely not protesting tomorrow or any other day. But if I wanted to, and my boyfriend pleaded that I shouldn't, then I wouldn't.
Before I'll become the puppy that refused to hear the hunter's whistle lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I knew you were smart!. . . grin

xynerise:

For God sake I cant sacrifice the delicious food my wife will prepare tomorrow for a protest.  
+100

Mr, Cork:

sexxxilxz.  is your wife lookin for petrol? undecided
Mr, Cork:

what has petrol gots to do with Romance?  MOD/ JAY Bee/ Mukina/ iice:  please asssist!!!  angry
^^^
What an arse! undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MarcAnthon(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2012
A coward will look for any excuse to run away from battle. Boyfriend ko girlfriend ni. . . And when those protesting finally get what they're asking you'll shamelessly partake in the benefits abi?

Have some shame for yourselves you so-called men  tongue tongue tongue

Nj girl:

@skillz and xynerise, its either brave got a new meaning 2012 or have no idea what brave means.
We nigerians want to sit at home send a million prayer points to heaven and wait for a miracle. Hello, miracles also require human effort. Its just like a pregnant woman who is too scared to give birth via labour and stil scared of c-section, and she sits on her couch praying to be delivered of her baby by heaven knows how. You cant make change by 'bravely' sitting down on your couch watching flinstones and drinking beer.

See a lady teaching you what being brave means.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
lol. Where are your balls people? Ladies are exempted of course.

Look out for me in the crowd tomorrow, aluta continua!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by lolaluv1(f): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
xynerise:

they dont have to be scared. Just stay in the middle of the class and no bomb will touch you. Then u will come back to d welcome arms of your family. cheesy. Besides, the only thing that will make me join the protest is for the NLC to buy me Nkwobi so I will be eating while the protest is going on. For God sake I cant sacrifice the delicious food my wife will prepare tomorrow for a protest.  

Bu ha ha ha!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
I am so going. Infact, I am going with lunch
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
Let go to BATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLEEEEEEE!

CHARGE!!!
RIGHT!
FORWARD!!!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrCork17: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

CHARGE!!!
RIGHT!
FORWARD!!!

Mrs Chima. you not a lady. sound like a Petrol attendant. undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj gal a true soldier,can I supply u with the catapult for 2moros battle grin

@op
Normally as a Badosky I would lead all d agberos in my vicinity,but If boo boo says I shudnt go I won't move an inch,it doesn't mean am a coward it simply means I don't want a refund done on my paid dowry.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj girl:

We nigerians want to sit at home send a million prayer points to heaven and wait for a miracle. Hello, miracles also require human effort. Its just like a pregnant woman who is too scared to give birth via labour and stil scared of c-section, and she sits on her couch praying to be delivered of her baby by heaven knows how. You cant make change by 'bravely' sitting down on your couch watching flinstones and drinking beer.
Sweetheart, baby love, my sunshine, the love of my life. . . Would you join the protest tomorrow if i ask you not to? cheesy
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrCork17: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2012
where MOD at? What has Petrol gots to do with Romance? MOD!!! angry
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

SHATAP! What do u know? Mtcheww!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Njgirl1: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
@lola i feel for u but xynerise how will staying in the middle of the class protect a person? And what if every student wants to stay in the middle? Lola ur advice of staying in d middle of the crowd is also uhm not really advisable, stampede affects the middle people  most.
The govt shld be facing security challenges not fueling it with subsidy. Security officers held meeting on how to tackle protesters, not even on how to tackle the security challenges in the north. Smh @ 9ja
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2012
One Nigeria grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

A coward will look for any excuse to run away from battle. Boyfriend ko girlfriend ni. . . And when those protesting finally get what they're asking you'll shamelessly partake in the benefits abi?

Look at this internet protester! Ogbeni, go and sit on your freezer o jare! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
You dey mind am?
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by lolaluv1(f): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj girl:

@lola i feel for u but xynerise how will staying in the middle of the class protect a person? And what if every student wants to stay in the middle? Lola your advice of staying in d middle of the crowd is also uhm not really advisable, stampede affects the middle people  most.
The govt shld be facing security challenges not fueling it with subsidy. Security officers held meeting on how to tackle protesters, not even on how to tackle the security challenges in the north. Smh @ 9ja

Didn't know that middle people get affected in stampedes. Really! shocked shocked
So Xynerise, berra stay home with the missus and eat your ukwobi!! grin cheesy
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj girl:

@lola i feel for u but xynerise how will staying in the middle of the class protect a person? And what if every student wants to stay in the middle? Lola your advice of staying in d middle of the crowd is also uhm not really advisable, stampede affects the middle people  most.
Nj girl, do you love me at all? embarassed Pls dont protest tomorrow! embarassed

Will you still go? grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MarcAnthon(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2012
xynerise:

SHATAP! What do u know? Mtcheww!

Lol! Did I hit a soft spot?

sexkillz:

Look at this internet protestant! Ogbeni, go and sit on your freezer o jare! grin

Ogbeni, don't fail your generation by sitting down at home! GATHER COURAGE and step out. Let posterity remember you for something other than thinking about you alone.
And btw, I am not just an internet protester.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Ogbeni, don't fail your generation by sitting down at home! GATHER COURAGE and step out. Let posterity remember you for something other than thinking about you alone.
And btw, I am not just an internet protester.
The Federal House of Representatives has just passed a motion asking the FGN to suspend the removal of PMS Subsidy. The House also set up committees to look into the issue and invite Labour and the executive arm to a public hearing.

Just concluded emergency session first time in history on a Sunday.

Sai, Tambuwal.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-841728.0.html#msg9920675

Ogbeni, i'll only step out if any of those senators that just passed that motion will step out. . . grin

Else. . .
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
Xynerise, if Nj girl decides to protest tomorrow, i'm coming to eat nkwobi o. . . Time Ozilla. . . as in No Time! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
sexkillz:

Xynerise, if Nj girl decides to protest tomorrow, i'm coming to eat nkwobi o. . . Time Ozilla. . . as in No Time! grin
you dont have a problem dude. You will eat my left-over. grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Njgirl1: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
sexkillz:

Nj girl, do you love me at all? embarassed Pls dont protest tomorrow! embarassed

Will you still go? grin

we will go hand in hand, what could be more romantic than u and i matching down the streets with thousands chanting songs of freedom and changing this nation together?
Btw incase any shooting occurs remember u once said in a thread that u can take a bullet for ur woman, be ready to be my human shield.
@idowu lol.
@marcanthon bro ur bravery is encouraging, instead of govt sacrificing part of their huge allowances, they want the ppl to sacrifice cos they think we are foolish cowards. Mctheew
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Lol! Did I hit a soft spot?
yeah u hit my left ar$e. undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by pendo89(f): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

CHARGE!!!
RIGHT!
FORWARD!!!

grin grin your crazy.
But Nigeria is all over the news from bombings to protests. I saw a protestor (thought it ws sexkillz cz of resemblance ) being chased by a guy carrying a machete.
And the crowd was watching while some bayed for his blood. if thats romantic then to hague with it.

@ topic if he/she decides to protest give him the moral support and pray he comes back safe. Some personal fulfillments/achievements supercede romantic love and you cant stand in the way if the mind is made up cz al hel end up doing is becoming disgruntled for not being part of a revolution.(if thats what it is).
I have no probs taking part in a peaceful protest.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj girl:

we will go hand in hand, what could be more romantic than u and i matching down the streets with thousands chanting songs of freedom and changing this nation together?
Walking hand in hand to xynerise's house for a special Nkwobi. . . grin
Nj girl:
Btw incase any shooting occurs remember u once said in a thread that u can take a bullet for your woman, be ready to be my human shield.

I'll take a bullet for you, not a stray bullet. A stray bullet is not meant for you. . . wink
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2012
sexkillz:

Walking hand in hand to xynerise's house for a special Nkwobi. . . grin wink
you better inform me before coming. My dogs hate protesters. grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin your crazy.
But Nigeria is all over the news from bombings to protests. I saw a protestor (thought it ws sexkillz cz of resemblance )
You see, i always advise you to watch TV with glasses. . . grin
pendo89:
@ topic if he/she decides to protest give him the moral support and pray he comes back safe. Some personal fulfillments/achievements supercede romantic love and you cant stand in the way if the mind is made up cz al hel end up doing is becoming disgruntled for not being part of a revolution.(if thats what it is).
I have no probs taking part in a peaceful protest.

Hmm, and if he's hurt, or worse still killed? What if a peaceful protest turns bloody? I mean, it happens, doesnt it?. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Usually Ask A Guy They Just Met Online For Airtime? / Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man / Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.