Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

If Your Partner Decides To Protest? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Decides To Protest? (3630 Views)

Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) / How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
Cocoa, For that statement, the only reason i'll step out tomorrow is to come pack your bones, after bomb don scatter you and the odeshi. . .
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Orhu orhuh oooooooooo

If dem want to killi dem,killi dem make dem die
I will never follow dem to that protest

Orhuh Orhuuuuuuh!

Kills we need a banner on here to show our support,abi shey our go b occupynairaland grin grin
Yes o! We need more occupiers! grin

Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by freecocoa(f): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2012
^See your life,wetin you wan use "your bones" do? Anyways I no wetin I get so no need for gbalagbala.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2012
Occupy Nigeria Protest is now in effect! Chargeeeeeeeee!!!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2012
Does Mr Chima Know you are Charging on Nairaland? What if he is pro subsidy removal? grin grin

That is what we call " Kasala"! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

Does Mr Chima Know you are Charging on Nairaland? What if he is pro subsidy removal? grin grin

That is what we call " Kasala"! grin

I asked him would he protest against the subsidy he laughed. No, he doesn't know I am charging on Nairaland. I am protesting in the comfort of my internet couch! Free me jor! grin tongue

Na wa ooo if he finds out! shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I asked him would he protest against the subsidy he laughed. No, he doesn't know I am charging on Nairaland. I am protesting in the comfort of my internet couch! Free me jor! grin tongue

No time o jare! We are the Occupiers on Nairaland! grin I'm charging with popcorn and suya. . . If you are with me say "orhuh orhuh"! cheesy
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 12:59am On Jan 09, 2012
[size=44pt]Mr. Chima!!!!!!! Get your brother! angry angry angry[/size]
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2012
Chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! grin Stay away from the front and the middle. . . Stay by the flanks. . . When you see others running, DONT WAIT! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 1:11am On Jan 09, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2012
Xynerise, make we dey show?. . .
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2012
I am ready captain! Let fight!!!!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2012
*badosky enters thread to handout E-polos she designed last nite for the e-protest*

Front view says -Occupynairaland Eyinmba squad

Bck views says-Occupynairalnd Mo su fun yin tele squad

Everyone grab a pair and fight for ur e-rights

*she put on her customised polo with front print saying Badosky nairaland No #1 Yi lori ,and the bck view saying Jonathan u is a Pussyclartt*

Charrrrrrrgeeeeeeeeeeee Orhuhhhhhh Orhuhhhhh!!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2012
Update: 3 people dead in ogba Lagos already. . . I told them o. . . Thank God Nj listened to me! tongue

Orhuh Orhuh!

Chargeeee for your e rights. . . #Occupy nairaland

Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2012
For instance, on NL i cant write:

It's t[i]i[/i]t for tat cos the filter changes it to "It's tit for tat"

As we were protesting, we heard a loud b[i]a[/i]ng, cos the filter changes it to "we heard a loud bang"

Warra hell?

#Occupy Nairaland! Chargeeeeee for your e-rights! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by lolaluv1(f): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Na wa oh! Three people who woke up hale and hearty this morning already transformed into 'stiffs' by our trigger-happy policemen? I weep for this country! cry
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Well, it's sad! Violence in Ikorodu too! Lagosians dont know peaceful protests!

Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2012
lola.luv:

^^^
Na wa oh! Three people who woke up hale and hearty this morning already transformed into 'stiffs' by our trigger-happy policemen? I weep for this country! cry

Those Nigerian policemen are making room for more upcoming babies. They have no other reason to kill innocent people even if they do not agree with the protest. By the end of time, the world will be filled with slaughtered bodies and draining blood.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrCork17: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
has MOD gone on holiday? why is this Thread on a Romance Section? undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
*sipping barley and eating Nkwobi* Three dead and counting cool
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Xynerise 16:4 says "Blessed are those that protest online, for they shall live to protest another day"!. . . Gbam! cool
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
(running into the crowd and swinging bat erratically)
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Aim for their legs. . . grin

Am so tired. . . Been protesting on facebook all day! Phew!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Xynerise 16:4 says "Blessed are those that protest online, for they shall live to protest another day"!. . . Gbam! cool

Thank you pastor sexkillz. I am watching the movie online and I also heard that 13 idio.ts have been killed in Yaba. Have you confirmeth it pastor?
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
I can confirm that yaba is on fire, but casualties, i cannot ascertain! The only regret is that we dont have the numbers of their girlfriends who could invariably be effectual in spreading the gospel of our lord! sad

Pastor, we told them yesterday o! sad
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
^ yeah, we prophesized to them and they were stubborn. Well my happiness is that the tithes and offering money is still intact. grin.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
Errm who is the senior pastor btw you and I? angry Keep that tithe well o! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by cynthiafred67(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
I will just tell him to be careful, and pray noting happens to him.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
cynthiafred67:

I will just tell him to be careful, and pray noting happens to him.
Haha! Like those girls prayed for their boyfriends, and at this moment they are dead?
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
(takes out spousal life insurance to be on safe side) (clearing throat and walked off thread)
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Njgirl1: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
@xynerise and skillz making light of loss of lives? That is so not funny. Those people are unsung heroes who unlike us did not sit on their couches waiting for change to come but they dared to go out and grab it at d expense of their lives. The least we who sat down while they toiled for our common cause is to respect their memory and souls and appreciate d sacrifice they made which we were too cowardly and lazy to make.
May their souls rest in perfect peace, may God give their families the fortitude to bear d loss and may their sacrifice never be in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moderators Phoney Usernames / 10 Hilarious Facts About Nollywood Films / Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.