Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

If Your Partner Decides To Protest? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Decides To Protest? (3631 Views)

Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) / How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl:

@xynerise and skillz making light of loss of lives? That is so not funny. Those people are unsung heroes who unlike us did not sit on their couches waiting for change to come but they dared to go out and grab it at d expense of their lives. The least we who sat down while they toiled for our common cause is to respect their memory and souls and appreciate d sacrifice they made which we were too cowardly and lazy to make.
May their souls rest in perfect peace, may God give their families the fortitude to bear d loss and may their sacrifice never be in vain.
This is not a case of cowardice, but rather, a case of common sense! Are there peaceful protests or not? Are peaceful protests designed to get violent? Are you saying whoever that killed them just upped and shot them? There must have been provocation on their part! Now what have they achieved so far?

A living dog is better than a dead lion. . .
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Njgirl1: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
dont justify shooting of protesters. Do u realise bullets dont always go d direction the shooter intends? What if in the bid to shoot a violent protester they shoot an innocent passerby? Lets not point fingers without proper investigation.
Commonsense indeed.
U myt not be in support of their going out to protest, but downplaying their sacrifice is an insult to their souls, they sacrificed for u and i to have a better nigeria lets respect that.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl:

dont justify shooting of protesters. Do u realise bullets dont always go d direction the shooter intends? What if in the bid to shoot a violent protester they shoot an innocent passerby? Lets not point fingers without proper investigation.
Commonsense indeed.
U myt not be in support of their going out to protest, but downplaying their sacrifice is an insult to their souls, they sacrificed for u and i to have a better nigeria lets respect that.
There was a sit at home order by the labour union, true or false? If true, any passerby is not innocent! I'll still harp on commonsense! Do you know how many prominent Nigerians that were out to protest peacefully today? How many of them were shot at, not to talk of killed? how many of them picked up stones and hurled at the security agencies? There is no justification to shooting and killing anyone, but self controlled security agents are very hard to come by these day, and it's a common fact! So choosing a day like this to provoke such security agents screams lack of common sense! Peacefully would have done it successfully!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl:

Commonsense indeed.
My dear it is better to be a coward and live that to be a hero and die on the street like a rat. Will the NLC compensate d families of those that died? They are dead and gone for nothing. In a situation I happen to protest and I stood close to a hoodlun who acted violently and a policeman shot at him and d bullet hit my ar$e. grin. Dont u think I will bear my cross alone? Abeg I love my life more than this country. Besides, I forgot to tell you that u miss d Nkwobi today. It was delicious. Ask sexkillz. grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
Which sexkillz?  Where were you when that dog was showing itself? angry I went home to avoid half yansh as a result of a dog biting my yansh! angry Complete yansh is better than plate of nkwobi, o jare! grin

Just a little commonsense! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
Guess what, many have protested and died, fuel subsidy is still in effect.

They don't care about the dead bodies, it means NOTHING TO THEM. You can protest by electing sane and sensible government officials for starters.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
@sexkillz. So na u get those pieces of rag for my compound? That must be ur boxer grin. No vex, why u no call me before coming.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
xynerise:

@sexkillz. So na u get those pieces of rag for my compound? That must be your boxer grin. No vex, why u no call me before coming.
Chei! Are you discombobulated? cheesy I guess you missed the part i said "I went home"!. . . And guess what?. . . With my complete "two" yansh! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Guess what, many have protested and died, fuel subsidy is still in effect.

. . .And more will die tomorrow!. . .#Sadly! sad

I'll be here tomorrow though. . . Occupying!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
@sexkillz. My dogs are not carnivorous, they are textilvorous. grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^
Na you dem go first use do practice. . . I swearigawd! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2012
Check ur boxer if there is a 'Z' symbol. That will be My dog Zorro that did that. grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2012
Come you this discombobulated sexkillz,you be devil? Why are you saying "more will die tomorrow"? Is that how much you hate the protesters? Please be positive towards this country,I know your stand on politics but that doesn't mean you should wish death or evil on people protesting on what's not right.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2012
^point taken. Sexkillz be professional pls
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by freecocoa(f): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2012
^
You sef,what are you still doing here?anderson is crying go and change his diaper. tongue
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2012
Anderson is watching movie. grin.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by freecocoa(f): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2012
What's he using to watch?the cutie's eyes are still shut by now,okay I guess he's watching through sky's eyes.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2012
Any which way.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by freecocoa(f): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2012
Na way but go sleep so you go wake up on time cos na your turn to bathe andy tomorrow.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
Check your boxer if there is a 'Z' symbol. That will be My dog Zorro that did that. grin
Nope! No 'Z'! Zorro still dey learn work! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
(popping popcorn and rinsing blood and flesh from metal bat)
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
Why the face? undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day : Nice hair cut / Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? / The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.