Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? (2738 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
well i know someone that believe that she don't want any kids right now with the man that wants to marry her and spends the rest of his life with her. undecided undecided

i am not even sure about her age right now, but the problem i have is that this girl wants kids at the age of 40 shocked shocked shocked i believe that's too late for a woman

to have kids, wat will happen if she cant have kids anymore when u reaches that age.

isn't this wrong in every way.

but on serious note, at wat age should a woman really have kids when she wants them i am pretty sure is not 40 tho is it.

and trust me i have seem stories where some woman think they need to live they life first before they have kids and when they reached that stage of wanting a family sadly they couldn't have kids. undecided undecided undecided and it's sad trust me. this woman are facing regrets everyday in they life and the only thing they can do right now is adopt.
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
i want my first baby in my forties!! cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2012
undecided undecided ur joking right
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2012
Why do you think she is joking?

U think everyone want to have a kid when they are 15? grin
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
@tima errm well no.  undecided

lol i don't think i can deal with kids now in my twenties (college years) or my 30s (when i'll be getting ready to make life for myself).

ok so i am exaggerating a bit but who knows though.  smiley i definitely don't want kids in my 20s for sure.
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2012
rokiatu:

Why do you think she is joking?

U think everyone want to have a kid when they are 15? grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided no i don't mean that young too man

but seriously having kid at the age of 40 is a big now

grin grin and this is coming from me who is afraid of having kids( i even think that's too late man).
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided no i don't mean that young too man

but seriously having kid at the age of 40 is a big now

grin grin and this is coming from me who is afraid of having kids( i even think that's too late man).
Oh yea thanks for remaining me. I could not sleep, so I decided to come on Nl and what do I see undecided undecided a topic abt kids. Great. tongue
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@tima errm well no.  undecided

lol i don't think i can deal with kids now in my twenties (college years) or my 30s (when i'll be getting ready to make life for myself).

ok so i am exaggerating a bit but who knows though.  smiley i definitely don't want kids in my 20s for sure.

don't have kids in ur 20s tho that's not acceptable too  grin grin grin grin grin

but i think ur 30s sounds right.

but 40s man that's too late don't u thing huni
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by xynerise: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2012
Seriously should there be age for having a baby? I think is anytime the fastest sperm gets to the finish line. grin
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
rokiatu:

Oh yea thanks for remaining me. I could not sleep, so I decided to come on Nl and what do I see undecided undecided a topic abt kids. Great. tongue

grin grin grin grin sweet dreams bebe

oooo someone is going to dream a good dream tonite.  grin grin grin grin grin

i will be waiting for ur phone in the morning to tell me everything.
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2012
You will get a phone call from me as long as I don't see your face in my dream tonight. cheesy
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2012
xynerise:

Seriously should there be age for having a baby? I think is anytime the fastest Fluid gets to the finish line. grin

dude!! spare us the imagery! PLEASE!!  grin grin

[size=5pt]i don't need to be reminded that prior to our conscious being we were swimming in someone's sack [/size] grin

@tima you have a point. ok 35!!  cheesy cheesy grin
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2012
xynerise:

Seriously should there be age for having a baby? I think is anytime the fastest Fluid gets to the finish line. grin

yes!!!! the should be.

coz once some females reaches they 45 to 50 they are not always lucky in having kids.

no joke. and that's when KARMA bits ya.
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
35 sounds good to me wink wink wink smiley smiley
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hotie Tima:

35 sounds good to me wink wink wink smiley smiley

yeah because aside from the financial aspect, in my twenties with the temperament i have. . .

[flash=500,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql5uI9zUif8?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

i would choke his bad azz!! grin
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by MrsChima1(f): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2012
Oga Chima asked me what age do I think is appropriate to have children, I said 55 years old. He looked like I said his breath stinks.

I am like what you asked me for if you aren't accepting my answers? Men!
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Oga Chima asked me what age do I think is appropriate to have children, I said 55 years old. He looked like I said his breath stinks.

I am like what you asked me for if you aren't accepting my answers? Men!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

55 damn

wat!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

HELL NO!!!!!
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

yeah because aside from the financial aspect, in my twenties with the temperament i have. . .

[flash=500,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql5uI9zUif8?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

i would choke his bad azz!! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so true lol that kid is so cute tho

that was funny
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by MrCork17: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2012
*** yawnnnn! angry ****
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mr, Cork:

*** yawnnnn!  angry **** 

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

shoot your self even if u want

or is it coz u can't have kid

quelle tristesse
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Goldieluks: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
Having kids from the age of 22-35 is the perfect stage for a woman,who likes her body to look beautiful and supple still,even after having kids.A girl/lady/ who starts giving birth from the ages of 22-35 will have enough time to see her kids grow,and she'd have the time to keep
her body healthy and looking younger(if she's body conscious). From the ages of 36-40 there are huge chances of miscarriages,still birth and a high risk of giving birth to a child affected with down syndrome and other baggages that comes with it.So me think the earlier the better.
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by MrsChima1(f): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

55 damn

wat!!!!   shocked shocked shocked shocked

HELL NO!!!!!

What's wrong with 55 years old women having children?   grin
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2012
@topic, if you must have your own kids, have kids when you are ready financially and otherwise. but make you no pass 32yrs. it could be frustrating as the body ages.

Another thought is go for adoption, Nigerian population is too much already (best option, ama go for this).
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

What's wrong with 55 years old women having children?   grin

everything
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

Having kids from the age of 22-35 is the perfect stage for a woman,who likes her body to look beautiful and supple still,even after having kids.A girl/lady/ who starts giving birth from the ages of 22-35 will have enough time to see her kids grow,and she'd have the time to keep
her body healthy and looking younger(if she's body conscious). From the ages of 36-40 there are huge chances of miscarriages,still birth and a high risk of giving birth to a child affected with down syndrome and other baggages that comes with it.So me think the earlier the better.

now we are talking

coz i want this my body to stay forever the way it is

cry cry cry i hate excising, i live on junk( no joke) i wouldn't know wat to do if a get out of shape man

ya ALLAH.
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2012
Vikin:

@topic, if you must have your own kids, have kids when you are ready financially and otherwise. but make you no pass 32yrs. it could be frustrating as the body ages.

Another thought is go for adoption, Nigerian population is too much already (best option, ama go for this).

well this ladies where not Nigerien girl undecided undecided undecided

even if i am ready now i can have kid and financially be able to look after them

but no not at this age is wrong

this is the age of making a life for ur self man grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by MrCork17: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

shoot your self even if u want

or is it coz u can't have kid

quelle tristesse

kids for what?  I dont want no rabbits running around my 4 bed house with Garage & Jakuuuzi! angry
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
This is intresting
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by MrCork17: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
by the way, I prefer half cast kids (only) wink
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mr, Cork:

kids for what?  I dont want no rabbits running around my 4 bed house with Garage & Jakuuuzi! angry

lol rabbits

4 bedroom

tu veux dire le courage de vivre dans u droit(nonsense)
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by HotieTima(f): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mr, Cork:

by the way, I prefer half cast kids (only) wink

we all know the only reason a white girl would want to give u a half case baby grin grin grin grin grin

nos frères noirs viennent avec les grands wink wink
Re: At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? by MrCork17: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hotie Tima:

lol rabbits

4 bedroom

tu veux dire le courage de vivre dans u droit(nonsense)

hang on sweeery. are u from Togo? whats with the french? Thers is no room for little rabbits in my house. I live in a quite area and my neibours are celebritys. truss me! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Him To Give Her Ninety Thousand Naira For Her Birthday / She Said Yes!!! To Me / Help! I Am In Love With My Blood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.