Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209531 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kennycanny: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
emmerks:
Please how else can i book an appointment in the Deuthe emmbassy in Accra, all slot for july in their Online system is filled. I need to book an appointment for my MVV before its too late.

I sent a msg to you via nairaland. I ll like to have a chat with you pls.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
please am still waiting to hear from anybody that has information on how i can book an appointment
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
kennycanny:

I sent a msg to you via nairaland. I ll like to have a chat with you pls.

I replied your message
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kennycanny: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
emmerks:
please am still waiting to hear from anybody that has information on how i can book an appointment

Have u got the appointment?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by zik4ever: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
But all said and done has anyone gotten a schengen visa particularly for Netherlands (through the French or Belgium Embassy) within 3 weeks as they advice/advertise? Seems they are notorious for delays?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please I need help about the authenticity of the of the Legalisation of my NPC document which I just collected today.

Actually I sent it to somebody who works in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to help me with the Legalisation in Abuja and I paid for it.

Am just not too satisfied with what am seeing now. its just a stamp with a signature at the back of each document.

Please is anybody away of the process and how it should look?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by zik4ever: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
emmerks:
Please I need help about the authenticity of the of the Legalisation of my NPC document which I just collected today.

Actually I sent it to somebody who works in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to help me with the Legalisation in Abuja and I paid for it.

Am just not too satisfied with what am seeing now. its just a stamp with a signature at the back of each document.

Please is anybody away of the process and how it should look?
Yes thats how it is. I did mine earlier this year.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello everyone. I just got the msg 2 go 2 accra for visa collection. Please, which documents must i take with me and can i go 2 the embassy without an appointment? Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2015
No can't go to Accra without an Invitation. You need to book an appointment on their online portal
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Visa appointment system online follow the link bellow to book an appointment, let me know how far; maybe we can go together : https://accra.embassytools.com/
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
emmerks:
Visa appointment system online follow the link bellow to book an appointment, let me know how far; maybe we can go together : https://accra.embassytools.com/
thanks. August has been completely booked and there is no september yet.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
When are you scheduled to resume in school, it depends. The school can help you book an urgent appointment if necessary.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
emmerks:
When are you scheduled to resume in school, it depends. The school can help you book an urgent appointment if necessary.
alright. My resumption is 28th september.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kekeud: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi guys, I am new to this site. thanks for your comments. I am also faced wt the problem of collecting my mvv for study at Accra. What documents are required from me, so I can prepare before hand. I cannot book appointment as there are no slots, though my school has sent the embassy an email. Please wat documents and how long does it take in Accra... Please please.. reply
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
kekeud:
Hi guys, I am new to this site. thanks for your comments. I am also faced wt the problem of collecting my mvv for study at Accra. What documents are required from me, so I can prepare before hand. I cannot book appointment as there are no slots, though my school has sent the embassy an email. Please wat documents and how long does it take in Accra... Please please.. reply

The last time i checked, you need your LOA, Passport, 4 copies of Passport photographs, School Transcripts. Well basically you are not required to produce anything other than your Passport and passport photographs, but you know its Ghana and long trip from Nigeria, so just go with all your documents and everything you think might be deemed necessary. You are to receive your MVV sticker on same day or maximum 2days from submission. Remember to legalize your birth certificate as its MOST necessary for registration at City Hall to get your BSN. All the best.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please for those that have collected their MVV from Accra, which hotel did you stay. I want to know a not too expensive hotel I can stay when I go for my MVV.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kekeud: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks Pdesmond1.God bless u real good. But please I didn't understand what you meant by LOA. Is it letter of admission!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
kekeud:
Thanks Pdesmond1.God bless u real good. But please I didn't understand what you meant by LOA. Is it letter of admission!
It means Letter of Acceptance. All the best. Welkom in Nederlands. Oranje land.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please I really need help about going to Accra, I have appointment on a Tuesday and need to know maybe I can snap my Passport that same morning. My appointment is 10 am, and I have been told once I go in I can't come out.

Please those that have collected MVV from Accra should come to my assistance.

@pdesmond1,@2good,@naijalastborn,@chatmate
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kekeud: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
@enmerks, I think you can take the picture in OSU as they said, not so far from the embassy. But why not go on Monday so you can finalise everything before Tuesday. For me, I am faced with the problem of booking appointment. My school has written them to book an appointment for me BT no response yet. How did you manage to book appointment? Best of luck.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
kekeud:
@enmerks, I think you can take the picture in OSU as they said, not so far from the embassy. But why not go on Monday so you can finalise everything before Tuesday. For me, I am faced with the problem of booking appointment. My school has written them to book an appointment for me BT no response yet. How did you manage to book appointment? Best of luck.

Going on Monday would have been preferable but I don't really know maybe I would be able to snap and get the passport on Tuesday morning.

For appointments, a new week is always open for appointment at the end of each week. I just checked and discovered that 1st week of september is filled. All you have to do is wait till Monday and make sure you check continuously 2nd week of Sept will be opened by then.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kekeud: 2:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks but going the same day to snap picture is not advisable. All the same good luck and I hope to hear how it went at the embassy.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
There must be Passport photograph shop nearby the Embassy
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Naijalastborn:
There must be Passport photograph shop nearby the Embassy

The embassy specifically said that the passport be take in Flash photos, Danquah circle, Osu, Accra. So going contrary to that is a problem.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
emmerks:

The embassy specifically said that the passport be take in Flash photos, Danquah circle, Osu, Accra. So going contrary to that is a problem.
you jst have to go a day before your appointment then you can sort things infront. it's jst want i will do though!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2015
emmerks.. i spoke with embassy of naija here and they said i must legalize in naija misnistry of affair /...

..i m sending the result to naija.. i need someone working there *misnistry of affair**.. i need this to be done ASAP. do give me the num..

568e400f my bbm

thx

anyone ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2015
emmerks:
Please I really need help about going to Accra, I have appointment on a Tuesday and need to know maybe I can snap my Passport that same morning. My appointment is 10 am, and I have been told once I go in I can't come out.

Please those that have collected MVV from Accra should come to my assistance.

@pdesmond1,@2good,@naijalastborn,@chatmate
goodluck 2day bro
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kekeud: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
@enmerk, how did it go at the embassy, i hope fine. Did you go along with any mvv application form, if yes, how did you get it. I have appointment on Thursday. What about the passport? If there is any other thing necessary, just let me know. Please reply...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
kekeud:
@enmerk, how did it go at the embassy, i hope fine. Did you go along with any mvv application form, if yes, how did you get it. I have appointment on Thursday. What about the passport? If there is any other thing necessary, just let me know. Please reply...

Am sorry, have been offline. Please am still in Ghana waiting for my MVV, and it will be good if we can see before your appointment.

p

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.