Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209875 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by xkris11(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
shakol91:
sorry brother,this thread is not only quiet but dead. I will advice you to do your research yourself because Nigerians in Netherlands are not smiling.

whats happening over there @shakol91
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
shakol91:
sorry brother,this thread is not only quiet but dead. I will advice you to do your research yourself because Nigerians in Netherlands are not smiling.
cool
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
xkris11:

whats happening over there @shakol91
I'm in Naija oo. But those guys there have no time to check the thread. Maybe if you mention the following names they can be of help. 2good,pdesmond1,naijalastborn,chatmate
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Naijalastborn:
cool
cheesy Big Brother hoe gaat het ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:44am On Nov 19, 2014
shakol91:
cheesy Big Brother hoe gaat het ?
Het gaat goed, bedankt
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Naijalastborn:
Het gaat goed, bedankt
goed.. I love speaking this language and really want to learn more but Netherlands tuition na helele
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
shakol91:
goed.. I love speaking this language and really want to learn more but Netherlands tuition na helele
Sky is not the limit, sky is the starting point.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hallo, hoe is het met jullie ? al een tijdje....
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by xkris11(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
pls house,i need help on this

Additional information about the Proof of Financial means  VisaCare+ you will provide examples of declarations to be filled out by the bank and/or the person that supports you financially. It is obligatory to use these formats.  Take or send these formats to the bank so they can declare exactly what is in these formats. It can take some time to arrange this financial proof. Contact the bank immediately!  If something is missing in the declaration you provide, we have to reject it and ask you to arrange a new one. This will cause delay.

thanks

@pdesmond1,@2good,@naijalastborn,@chatmate
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2014
pdesmond1:
Hallo, hoe is het met jullie ? al een tijdje....
shockedshockedshocked OP are you for real
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
shakol91:
shockedshockedshocked OP are you for real

What do you mean?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by xkris11(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
pls house,i need help on this

Additional information about the Proof of Financial means  VisaCare+ you will provide examples of declarations to be filled out by the bank and/or the person that supports you financially. It is obligatory to use these formats.  Take or send these formats to the bank so they can declare exactly what is in these formats. It can take some time to arrange this financial proof. Contact the bank immediately!  If something is missing in the declaration you provide, we have to reject it and ask you to arrange a new one. This will cause delay.

thanks

@pdesmond1,@2good,@naijalastborn,@chatmate

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
pdesmond1:

What do you mean?
you've been out for a very long time. So if I didn't mention your name you won't come back.. Anyway thank God you're back
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Obiwannn: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
2good:
Why do you argue on things you're not sure of? I study at the Delft University of Technology, Netherlands and yes the school apply and get your visa approval from the Netherlands, if you meet the financial requirement which is either through your having being offered full scholarship like my own case or you have transferred the required fees to an account in the Netherlands.
When your visa is approved in the Netherlands, the school tells you to go to your embassy to pick it up. Its that straight as they will only ask you what you want to do in the Netherlands and thats all. Your visa is normally 100% guaranteed except there are inconsistencies in your application
Concerning admission, if you made a 2-2, forget about it and also I know people with GPA of 3.9 that couldn't get admission in my school and University of Twente. But if you have 3.8 GPA out of 5.00 and abve, you can apply for admission.
what scholarship pls?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Obiwannn: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
pdesmond1:

If you had read my write up properly you would have discovered am not talking about money here but stress so save your advise and mind that word " if you are real as you say" i dont need any arguments. oh and by the way you seems to know all, where are you residing?

dude gave you an excellent advice and all U could do was insult him. ..smh
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by xkris11(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Hello House,
my sponsor account balance is 5m,the inflow and outflow is reasonable enough,am i good to go with it?
I have my sponsor affidavit of support,do i still need to have a bank declaration from sponsor bank because my sponsor is not on ground for it.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
xkris11:
Hello House,
my sponsor account balance is 5m,the inflow and outflow is reasonable enough,am i good to go with it?
I have my sponsor affidavit of support,do i still need to have a bank declaration from sponsor bank because my sponsor is not on ground for it.

Sorry bro, i dont quite understand what you want to know. Are you applying for Visa to The Netherlands or Germany? Do explain better so i can know how to advise. Best...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
shakol91:
you've been out for a very long time. So if I didn't mention your name you won't come back.. Anyway thank God you're back

I guess you havent been paying attention or you simply have nothing of importance to say.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Obiwannn:

dude gave you an excellent advice and all U could do was insult him. ..smh

Before you start ranting, kindly check the date of that comment and channel your energy to better use, eg getting a scholarship abroad.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by xkris11(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
pdesmond1:

Sorry bro, i dont quite understand what you want to know. Are you applying for Visa to The Netherlands or Germany? Do explain better so i can know how to advise. Best...

The Netherlands,Are you in germany now?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
xkris11:

The Netherlands,Are you in germany now?

Okay, so tell me are you the one processing your study visa or is it the University? Because if i understood you correctly you shouldnt be needing any proof of sponsorship coz the university does al that on your behalf. So explain in full details so i can know were and how to be of help.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
pdesmond1:

I guess you havent been paying attention or you simply have nothing of importance to say.
ok o. I see you've been active on the thread since the beginning of the year
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by xkris11(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
pdesmond1:

Okay, so tell me are you the one processing your study visa or is it the University? Because if i understood you correctly you shouldnt be needing any proof of sponsorship coz the university does al that on your behalf. So explain in full details so i can know were and how to be of help.

The school is helping with the visa procurement,i am about uploading my document on visacare website,i am just worried about the Bank declaration which my sponsor is not available for.

i already transfer the required fee but i am yet to receive payment slip from the school and the payment receipt is been requested for on the visacare website.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
xkris11:

The school is helping with the visa procurement,i am about uploading my document on visacare website,i am just worried about the Bank declaration which my sponsor is not available for.

i already transfer the required fee but i am yet to receive payment slip from the school and the payment receipt is been requested for on the visacare website.

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
xkris11:

If you have transferred the financial guarantee to the university, then i dont see why you need additional bank statement as dutch universities process visas for their accepted students. Are you going for Bachelor or Masters?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2014
xkris11:

Which university are you admitted? Were you able to receive full scholarship or half? Let me know.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2014
pdesmond1:

Boy, arrogant brat as yourself end up getting nothing. Goodluck finding the scholarship from god knows were
Desmond, quite long time. How are you doing? Leave the guy and let peace reign.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by xkris11(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2014
pdesmond1:

If you have transferred the financial guarantee to the university, then i dont see why you need additional bank statement as dutch universities process visas for their accepted students. Are you going for Bachelor or Masters?

Fonty University.Bachelor.
I am not on any scholarship.
but i am asked to upload my sponsor bank statement and bank declaration on visacare website before approval of MVV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (52) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.