Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? (4902 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
sexlog:

Chima, luck do work on this attimes. Some guys are so good at being phoney.   

I disagree with you because people usually get red flags when things aren't right but CHOOSES to ignore those red flags.  Women need to pay attention to common patterns and listen to the stories expressed.  Many times people who lies often times switches their stories because they forgot the first or second lies they have told. 

There has been some studies according to Psychology Journal that people with multiple personality disorders can pretend longer than those without MPD.  However, this guy isn't suffering from MPD and he carelessly left clues around to be found. 

The guy's fault was he underestimated the fact that she wouldn't open her eyes and see him for what he is. 

She dated a guy for a year and haven't met any of his family members?   
She see a woman on his facebook page (I am sure it was there the entire time they were dating).

If they were just friends casually dating then that is different because it is not exclusive.  Exclusive dating and casual dating are two separate things.  Exclusive dating is typically a stage above friendship dating, which leads to engagement/marriage. 

Casual dating involves getting to know multiple people and doesn't typically lead to exclusive dating. 

She may have been exclusive dating him, but he wasn't exclusive dating her.   She stated that she can't control whom she attracts, which could have some element of truth however we often times non-verbalizes our desires and expectations. 

Some people are very good at deciphering non-verbal communication and can pick up on some things.  Why do you think most scammers are able to pick up on gullible women/men? 

Common sense.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by sexlog(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
Chima, i dont oppose your afore-mentioned points. But u know, it's easier said than done. Hmmm, i pray u dont run into a profesional con artist,  hin go trick u & trick your psychology journal join.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by ShyOne(f): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
Ms Darkskin IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

That is why I get upset when I read alot of ignorant comments, the U.S. government during a poll generally known as the U.S. census, on ethnicity they ask if you are white (caucasian), african american (that is ANY ONE OF AFRICAN DESCENT, there is no spot for Nigerian-American) - we are all lumped into one group.

And many of us African Americans think completely different and act different from the next one in line.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Your IQ just dropped further. . . And guess what? You are even dumber than when you began replying me!. . . No Offence! kiss

[b][/b]Your opinion of me is a non factor.  Find someone who really cares and hate on them. ]
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2012
one thing is certain, the OP only has her silly self to blame
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by ShyOne(f): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ Poster

From reading your initial post, It sounds like one of 2 things have occurred:

You have let this person live in your home with you, and you are paying the majority of the bills.  Hence your statement about selling cars in Nigeria and then asking him "where's the money?"  You are looking for his financial contribution.

Or you have helped him purchase these cars and are looking for your cut and/or reimbursement.

Or all of the above.

I hope I am wrong but that is what it sounds like in layman's terms.  Steve Harvey - get his books - start putting "requirements" on men before you open your legs and open your doors.  Spend some REAL ALONE TIME focusing on YOU - - GET YOU TOGETHER.  If you need to lose weight, go back to school.  Put STANDARDS on yourself, once you do that, any ole thang ain't just gone walk up to you.

Because IF you look like, walk like, talk like a woman of quality, usually quality sees quality and you won't have too many undesirables who just needs a place to lay his head rolling up on you and in turn he won't even be a consideration as your "options in men, have just increased tenfold and your available selections have multiplied and improved."

Be something that an educated, well dressed high roller of a man wants to sport on his arm, improve you so you can increase your selection.  You chose wrong, there are a ka-zillion amount of men out there.  Throw your net on the right of the boat.  Focus on you for a few years, go solo.  Trust me, they will come running in droves.  Once they do, put requirements on them and lift your standards.  There are Nigerian men all around me who aren't waiting for money to come from Nigeria.  Why did you choose the one that "has it on the way?"  - check these guys out - africanlove.com
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by jaybee3(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2012
You've been burned twice so no better luck next time I sincerely hope.
Shine your eyes
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2012
sexlog:

Chima, i dont oppose your afore-mentioned points. But u know, it's easier said than done. Hmmm, i pray u dont run into a profesional con artist,  hin go trick u & trick your psychology journal join.

If I was a fool and blind, sure a "professional con artist" would run into me. undecided

Making excuses to fall victim is easy, but using common sense that isn't available to many is hard. I get many emails from "con artists" everyday telling me their uncle is dying and they need five million dollars to replace his heart and my mother died and left me billions of dollars but I need you to deposit five million dollars in a swiss account before I can get my heritance.

Using common sense and spiritual discernment, I didn't fall victim to such scams/cons.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

You've been burned twice so no better luck next time I sincerely hope.
Shine your eyes

Said Mack Daddy Jaybee grin grin grin grin grin

Stomp your cane, Mack Daddy! tongue
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by ShyOne(f): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ Zilja

If you are 55 years of age, that means NOTHING, get yourself into a gym, start juicing, get that brazilian butt lift (DVD), it's NOT too late to go back to school. Men of all ages are in local area colleges, these men are trying to do what you are doing, looking to improve themselves.

Do everything you can to improve YOU.  Do you have children at home?  If you don't that is a BLESSING.  You can create a wonderful little love nest.  Take a few courses at the local college, if you like African men, they will be at the University, community colleges have ALL AGE GROUPS.

Focus on you and really enjoy this time in your life.  I have some friends who are several years older than myself.  A set of twins who are close to 60 years of age, I kid you NOT, one of the twins does TAEBO, she has a body that is better than mine and I am in my 30's.  She has one son who is grown and she can sport an elegant minidress, look natural and beautiful.  Men of all ages go after her.

Her skin glows, no wrinkles, no gray hair (she might color it, I am unsure).  She has her own apartment and works at a factory doing manual labor.  She didn't always look the way she does.  But she is in shape.  She is proof that getting older doesn't mean you have to accept "undesirable men," be unhappy until you hit the grave.  She has a full life that a 20 year old would want.  She has excellent credit, drives a new small SUV.  Is never without a mate and all she dates is Africans.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by tellwisdom: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2012
I would rather gnawl both of my legs and feed it to the coyotes than to be with you. You can have her ALL TO YOURSELF. wink

Don't be the third Nigerian she will complain about. lipsrsealed

angry angry angry, This is partly the reason why i had to shoot a woman 32times on her yansh for using a borrowed word angry angry.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

one thing is certain, the OP only has her silly self to blame
for what asking a question.
Shy-One:

@ Poster

From reading your initial post, It sounds like one of 2 things have occurred:

You have let this person live in your home with you, and you are paying the majority of the bills.  Hence your statement about selling cars in Nigeria and then asking him "where's the money?"  You are looking for his financial contribution.

Or you have helped him purchase these cars and are looking for your cut and/or reimbursement.

Or all of the above.

I hope I am wrong but that is what it sounds like in layman's terms.  Steve Harvey - get his books - start putting "requirements" on men before you open your legs and open your doors.  Spend some REAL ALONE TIME focusing on YOU - - GET YOU TOGETHER.  If you need to lose weight, go back to school.  Put STANDARDS on yourself, once you do that, any ole thang ain't just gone walk up to you.

Because IF you look like, walk like, talk like a woman of quality, usually quality sees quality and you won't have too many undesirables who just needs a place to lay his head rolling up on you and in turn he won't even be a consideration as your "options in men, have just increased tenfold and your available selections have multiplied and improved."

Be something that an educated, well dressed high roller of a man wants to sport on his arm, improve you so you can increase your selection.  You chose wrong, there are a ka-zillion amount of men out there.  Throw your net on the right of the boat.  Focus on you for a few years, go solo.  Trust me, they will come running in droves.  Once they do, put requirements on them and lift your standards.  There are Nigerian men all around me who aren't waiting for money to come from Nigeria.  Why did you choose the one that "has it on the way?"  - check these guys out - africanlove.com

Clearly ya'll are misunderstanding my post. Non of these men have lived with me, my stnadards of myself are quite high actually. I just ask the question based on experience.  I own my own home, I have paid off my car I drive, my son is in college. The only thing I wait on is my pay check for the work I do at my co. You don't know its wrong until you've gotten into it.  The next Nigerian man approach me, and he will, i will tell him to flee.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by ShyOne(f): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^

Ohhh ok - that is good to know. I am glad I am wrong. whewwww

So, when the guy made the statement about the cars in Nigeria that weren't sold yet, why is that a problem with you?
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

angry angry angry, This is partly the reason why i had to shoot a woman 32times on her yansh for using a borrowed word angry angry.

May my big juicy arse smother you unconsciously.   tongue
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
@Zilja,
For letting yourself be used and dumped. Oh yeah TWICE
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by tellwisdom: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2012
May my big juicy arse smother you unconsciously. tongue

And shall i not fail to pound it hard till u sleep off unconsciously wink

Mshew chima, do you realise, i have 9 packs? tongue
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

And shall i not fail to pound it hard till u sleep off unconsciously wink

Mshew chima, do you realise, i have 9 packs? tongue

You like this huh? tongue tongue

Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by sexlog(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
Chima, those ones sending u mails are amateur. U've never met a pro & i pray u dont. Anyway, u get plenty mouth, but no be by mouth O!
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by sexlog(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2012
Chima, those ones sending u mails are amateur. U've never met a pro & i pray u dont. Anyway, u get plenty mouth, but no be by mouth O!
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2012
sexlog:

I will continue to have "plenty mouth" and no thanks on the prayers.   wink 

By the way, many of those "amateurs" claimed thousands of victims yearly.  grin
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by SAFO(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

uhm once you are born in the US and are black you are considered AA. So she could in fact be afro.latina/caribbean and be labeled AA. Furthermore there are smaller sub- black American ethnicities such as the french/ creole speaking creoles of louisiana, and the Gullah/Geechee ppls of south carolina who speak african/caribbean mixed pidgin and have  for hundreds of years. sorry for being technical but not a lot of ppl on this site are educated about western black culture.  

(oh yeah! and then there is. . .ebonics!  grin smiley)

*lol sorry for bursting your bubbles guys  tongue heeehaar!

Yes but she just portrayed herself as a regular born & bred AA. So one should assume English is her native tongue. I still think she's a regular ol negro and none of that "I got Indian in my family" nonsense.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
SAFO:

Yes but she just portrayed herself as a regular born & bred AA. So one should assume English is her native tongue. I still think she's a regular ol negro and none of that "I got Indian in my family" nonsense.

Lawd!  Black folks STILL claiming they got Indian in their family?   grin grin grin I remembered this one heffa went and put some Indian weave in her head and went around telling folks her great, great grandmother was Pochontas. undecided undecided
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by SAFO(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
Yep, they still walking around like it's a badge of honor or something. Ol nappy headed brawds.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
SAFO:

Yep, they still walking around like it's a badge of honor or something. Ol nappy headed brawds.

Exactly. If you didn't see Good Hair the movie, you would understand why many of them would claim Indian/Native heritage instead of being proud and accept that they are Black.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
@ Mynd_44 For you to assume that I was dumped (twice) is making a A$$ out of you.

@ Shy-One For you, that’s none of your business why it was mine bout the money. I’ll give you his name and maybe you can hook up with him and buy one of his cars.

@ SAFO I never said “I have Indian in my blood.  I'm that negro as you so state. (nigger like Jay-Z would say)

I'll post a picture soon.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by sexlog(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2012
Chima, hmmmm i pity u! U should know that those that fell for that stupid email tricks are complete dullards. Even my 10 yrs old niece recognize it to be a scam.
I withdraw my prayers as u dont appreciate it.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2012
Zilja:

[color=#990000][/color]
@ Mynd_44 For you to assume that I was dumped (twice) is making a A$$ out of you.

I am an as-s so? Is that all your limited thinking brain can come up with? Silly horse.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
Smh @ op getting feisty. Now if mzdarkskin has to tell someone to calm down u know its an issue lol. Its ok girl dont take shiet to heart.

SAFO:

hmmmm. One should NEVER assume. That would be like me saying mercy johnson cant be nigerian because of her last name. When there are plenty of africans with european first and last names. LOl

Lol @ shyone and chima. Its really sad how some folks, even after having read our educational responses on AA classification, will STILL stereotype. Mark my words. Smh.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
Lol @ western blacks claiming indian ancestry annoying africans grin ok why are AAs called akatas again? lipsrsealed
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by ShyOne(f): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ Zilja - lololololololol grin grin - ok

Shy leaves thread to run and mind her business. lolololol smdh
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2012
sexlog:

Chima, hmmmm i pity u! U should know that those that fell for that silly email tricks are complete dullards. Even my 10 yrs old niece recognize it to be a scam.
I withdraw my prayers as u dont appreciate it.

You pity me because I am NOT THE ONE complaining about Nigerian men using me?

Jerry Lewis need to come get his clients. I swear!
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by tellwisdom: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2012
shocked Warrahell is that , mshew chima??angry angry. I tink u need an object to spank your arse  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) / My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! / 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.