Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? (4903 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2012
I find it amusing that people always find someone to blame for their sillyness
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2012
all these akata women sef grin
we never finish with naija women wahala and akata women wan add their own put inside.na wahhoooooo grin grin
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu:

we never finish with naija women wahala and akata women wan add their own put inside.na wahhoooooo grin grin

dude, stay in the U-G@y.  tongue

@ chima let me find out you are haitian!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu:

Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:38am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

dude, stay in the U-G@y.  tongue

@ chima let me find out you are haitian!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Petet. lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:40am On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu:

Last time I have checked, non-American and American women are complaining about Nigerian men.

Get it right nugga! cheesy
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 4:13am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Last time I have checked, non-American and American women are complaining about Nigerian men.

Get it right nugga! cheesy

Cuz y'all talk about how they know to treat a women and then they turn opposite. They leave seeking better and leaving yu back at home. Why not ask you, you would know, right. Dont get mad at us cuz if the table were turned what you gon do? Ask around the village.

im not here to cause trouble nor call names.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 4:15am On Jan 15, 2012
Zilja:

Cuz y'all talk about how they know to treat a women and then they turn opposite. They leave seeking better and leaving yu back at home. Why not ask you, you would know, right. Dont get mad at us cuz if the table were turned what you gon do? Ask around the village.

im not here to cause trouble nor call names.

I am in America boo boo. We have cities and counties where I am. wink kiss kiss
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 4:21am On Jan 15, 2012
People need to own up to their mistakes. If you a guy uses and dumps you, why blame the guy? You fell for him didn't you? If you did not let your guards down he wouldn't have been able to use you
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 4:49am On Jan 15, 2012
^^^so am i boo boo((*_*) R U Nigerian man. Does the shoe fit
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

People need to own up to their mistakes. If you a guy uses and dumps you, why blame the guy? You fell for him didn't you? If you did not let your guards down he wouldn't have been able to use you
im not blaming anybody. If he used me thats something he used to doing back home. You see it so well it happens to you. LMFHO!!
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs chima fellow akata colleague dey attack her even though sey she dey defend am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
confusion in the akata camp grin
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 15, 2012
op undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2012
Zilja this is what you should do.Post a placard on your forehead titled 'i hate nigerians so if u nigerian keep off!'.I promise u this if u do that no nigerian man will bother you again grin grin grin
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

gbam!!!
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by eghost247(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2012
how can one apple spoil the option just because you have had bad experiences that doesn't give you the right to generalize,
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
The OP should give everyone who toasts her a form and if he has any trace of Naija in him, leave
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu:

Mrs chima fellow akata colleague dey attack her even though sey she dey defend am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
confusion in the akata camp grin

More than enough reasons why you and OP are a perfect fit for each other. Enjoy each other. wink
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

More than enough reasons why you and OP are a perfect fit for each other. Enjoy each other. wink
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys On Nairaland Are The Same / How Do You Define A Big Girl? / How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.