Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference (20700 Views)

Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Jonathan Rules Out Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
ss/se collabo

i just dey laugh

you lot will find yourselves paying security vote to dokubo and co cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by oldlord(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
who is Asari Dokubo? the Niger Delta is a region lead by imbeciles and morons,occupy your resources indeed. tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by chino11(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
SE and SS must get it right this time.  cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
asari dokubo , like gej is what the SS holds up as an achieving son of the soil lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by BERNIMOORE: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
[b] I THINK EVERYONE CAN SEE NOW THAT IF YOU FOLLOW LAGOSIANS OR LISTEN TO THEIR EMPTY THREATS,THEY WILL USE YOU.COWARDS,mother of all strike koo father of all strike nii.they started comparing theirselves to syria egypt and libya where real shooting occur everyday and they are not intimidated but carry-on,TODAY ONLY TEAR GAS AND FEW GUN SHOTS,NA RUN.SOME just participated in morning frog jump,its good for the body,but not under soldier's supervision anyway.

ONE WOULD WONDER WHY ONLY LAGOS STATE GOT THE MONEY TO FUND PROTEST OVER FUEL THEY DONT PRODUCE AT LEAST JONATHAN CAME FROM WHERE THE OIL IS PRODUCED SO WHY THE NOISE?,

THE SEAT OF THE GOVERNMENT IS ABUJA, NOT LAGOS, YOU CANT HAVE TWO DRIVERS CONTROLLING A CAR,NO,ONE HAVE TO GIVE WAY, SO IF FASHOLA THINKS HE CAN OPERATE ALLIEN TO ABUJA,THEN THE NEXT HE WILL BE REPLACED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR AND HIS STATE WILL JOIN MAIDUGURI,YOBE ETC IN THE STATE OF EMERGENCY.

JONATHAN IS THE ''COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES'' and WHEN FASHOLA DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING,THE 'VETO' POWER CONFERED ON THE PRESIDENT,EXCLUSIVE AND UNCHALLENGED RIGHT IN IMMIDIATE APPLICATION OR THE SUPPERIOR POWER OVER A STATE ,THE ''COMMANDER IN CHIEF'' JUST MAKE THE LAGOSIANS TO FEEL THE 'AROMA' AND THE NOICE RIDICULOUSLY WENT DOWN,WHAT A COWARD.

HE MAY LOOK WEAK BUT,HE JUST COUGH NOW AND THE WHOLE LAGOS IS SILENCED,
THE SLOWLINESS OF A LEOPARD SHOULD NOT BE MISTAKEN FOR FEAR,

ANYWAY,I EXPECT MANY TO INSULT,CALL NAMES WHO CARES,ITS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS SO GO ON,
NOW NORMALCY RETURNS TO LAGOS?,INCREDIBLE.

[/b]
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
chino11:
SE and SS must get it right this time.

^^^ and here comes the imbeci--le.

The right word is;

SS must get it right this time.

Don't you dare try to align with the South-South 'cus they hate your sorry iboitic a*s*s. They can't stand you greedy, bloody drinking vampires.

O and mine you red mud. Loosers.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ak47mann(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
alj haram,SE will give you HBP one day,their oil&gas is not urs now drink otapiapia and quench what are u waiting for?
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
alj harem:

of course, Go read the SURE program. Although he did not do the same to SE but SS yes

For example a state like kogi would get 5-7 billion from the 1.3 trillion

while a state like rivers would get 43-50 billion.

that was the whole point. Again he did not include the SE into this Allocation scheme and he is right to do so since they have no Oil.

We have no Oil in Abia, Imo, newly discovered oil and gas in Anambra and Imo. Hehe. I dey laugh ooo grin. We simply don't want it drained by Endo parasites.

talknafree:

Now I am beginning to see clearly that jonathan's increase in Oil price goes far beyond the subsidy and government improving the lives of Nigerians crap he was spreading.

Now I can see exactly what Jonathan is up to. He probably wants Nigeria to collapse leaving the North and West standing solely, while probably the South east is merged with the South-South. The continuous attacks by Boko haram in the North on Christians is just to bring division amongst even the very same people of the North and those of the West.

I think he probably have promised the South-South and South-Eastern governors that the chunk of the 'secret' money removed from oil subsidy will be to develop the region. Dieazi and Okonjo both are from the South-south and South-Eastern region respectively and the were the arrow heads of that policy. Sanusi only was used to speak on the Economy benefits to Nigerians.

I SMELL A CIVIL WAR!!!

An attack on South South is an attack on South East. Just like an attack on Israel is an attack on US.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by chino11(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
BERNIMOORE:

[b] I THINK EVERYONE CAN SEE NOW THAT IF YOU FOLLOW LAGOSIANS OR LISTEN TO THEIR EMPTY THREATS,THEY WILL USE YOU.COWARDS,mother of all strike koo father of all strike nii.they started comparing theirselves to syria egypt and libya where real shooting occur everyday and they are not intimidated but carry-on,TODAY ONLY TEAR GAS AND FEW GUN SHOTS,NA RUN.SOME just participated in morning frog jump,its good for the body,but not under soldier's supervision anyway.

ONE WOULD WONDER WHY ONLY LAGOS STATE GOT THE MONEY TO FUND PROTEST OVER FUEL THEY DONT PRODUCE AT LEAST JONATHAN CAME FROM WHERE THE OIL IS PRODUCED SO WHY THE NOISE?,

THE SEAT OF THE GOVERNMENT IS ABUJA, NOT LAGOS, YOU CANT HAVE TWO DRIVERS CONTROLLING A CAR,NO,ONE HAVE TO GIVE WAY, SO IF FASHOLA THINKS HE CAN OPERATE ALLIEN TO ABUJA,THEN THE NEXT HE WILL BE REPLACED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR AND HIS STATE WILL JOIN MAIDUGURI,YOBE ETC IN THE STATE OF EMERGENCY.

JONATHAN IS THE ''COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES'' and WHEN FASHOLA DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING,THE 'VETO' POWER CONFERED ON THE PRESIDENT,EXCLUSIVE AND UNCHALLENGED RIGHT IN IMMIDIATE APPLICATION OR THE SUPPERIOR POWER OVER A STATE ,THE ''COMMANDER IN CHIEF'' JUST MAKE THE LAGOSIANS TO FEEL THE 'AROMA' AND THE NOICE RIDICULOUSLY WENT DOWN,WHAT A COWARD.

ANYWAY,I EXPECT MANY TO INSULT,CALL NAMES WHO CARES,ITS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS SO GO ON,

[/b]

Gbam, let the rascals come out nah. I think say they no hear one. My brother leave those animalistic cowards
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by PointB: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
A very strange country!

Over 40 years ago. The good people of Niger Delta were deceived to believe that the Igbos they have lived with for many centuries were their enemies. They sold them a lie that Igbos were out the steal their oil and lands. They promised them heaven and earth to sabotage and betray the Biafra dream.

Today, many years later. The oil have been used to develop lands far beyond the creeks; beyond the reach of the Niger Deltans. The lands that Igbos were supposed to steal have been degraded and destroyed with the same stolen oil; the waters of the creek dwellers is brackish with dead animals. The land and waters of Niger Delta has became an ecological disaster.

It will be a travesty of justice, indeed an abomination if Niger Deltans do not have cities comparable to Abuja, by the time the oil dries up in the next 30 years or so.

Taking back the resources, from mismanagement by 'owners of Nigeria'  is long overdue. Niger Deltans  and other mineral producing communities/states  must take their destiny in their hands and damn the consequence. Time to act is now!

Occupy your resources, Nigerians!
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ak47mann(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
All sort of FAKE ID trying to talk igbo and SS nonsense,SS even no that we don't need anybody to stand tall,we have enough both human and natural resources to cater for ourselves,so all those inciting hate between SS/SE will not work   even they will be silly to fall for your tricks never again,you took oil from who and gave it to who?guess what!be truthful for once.WHO is fooling who 419 tricks to steal from somebody at the sametime brain washing them, of all the oil marketers how many of them are from SS? Una don see mugu ,thank GOD anambra gas is intact.Even go to otuocha,knwere,ogbaru,odaekpe, you will smell it leaking from the ground  ready to burst  (gas money i go chop am wellu wellu  tongue ) so keep deceiving your lazy self thinking we got anything to lose, sorry more heart break will increase very soon.sorry oh

When indigenous refinery 4 both gas&oil will kick start in my ends with refine gas for electricity to give you lot light to see cos you lot have been living in darkness 4 too long,this time na artificial moon light   plus export  our gas to Africa and Europe, Asia  Una go die from jealousy this one Na quenching, make Una dey enjoy abia and imo state oil, lazy freaks, now no more subsidy time for WIZKIDS we don't need lazy a.s.s baboons on hand out  we cant be feeding bottle you lot 4 ever, lazy people, cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by chino11(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
talknafree:

chino11:
SE and SS must get it right this time.

^^^ and here comes the imbeci--le.

The right word is;

SS must get it right this time.

Don't you dare try to align with the South-South 'cus they hate your sorry iboitic a*s*s. They can't stand you greedy, bloody drinking vampires.

O and mine you red mud. Loosers.

a55hole, where did this bastard come from? I thought I have killed and buried you in the other thread you brought your dirty a55?  grin.
Its SE/SS collabo, will you now jump into the River Niger, anuofia

By the way have you answered the question I posed to you on ;Yoruba/almajiri slaughtering yorooba leaders'? I dey laff in Otu Onitsha.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
Asari is obviously not pleased that the SURE Programme did not cater for Amnesty for Militants grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
@dayokanu, osisi is dead.

maybe it would be better if the SS were given control of their oil or the oil runs out. having oil has been a curse, not just to Nigeria, but to nearly all the countries that have it. look at the countries we try to emulate; the US, the UK, Canada and the rest. how many of them are major exporters of oil? if you trace the history of flagrant looting by people in government, gross irresponsibility of government itself and general decadence in the system, you'll probably end up at the discovery of oil at oloibiri. let the thing finish sef, and watch all the people killing themselves to get into government scatter in all directions.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
BERNIMOORE:

[/b]

Brosss eeeh, you wicked ooooo, you just made me spill my Ewa( BeanS).
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ezeagu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
[center]www.nairaland.com/attachments/221541_Nigeria_outcome_jpg7e8c5bbd9f1c855a2989eb1a43a8028e [/center]

"They're" already pissing and shitting on their body.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ak47mann(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
PointB:

A very strange country!

Over 40 years ago. The good people of Niger Delta were deceived to believe that the Igbo they have lived with for many centuries were the enemies. They sold them a lie that Igbos were out the steal the oil and lands. The promised them heaven and earth to sabotage and betray the Biafra dream.

Today, many years later. The oil have been used to develop land far beyond the creeks; beyond the reach of the Niger Deltans. The lands that Igbos were supposed to steal have be degraded and destroyed will same oil; the waters of the creek dwellers is brackish with dead animal. The land and waters of Niger Delta has became a an ecological disaster.

It is will a travesty of justice, indeed an abomination if Niger Deltans do not have cities comparable to Abuja, by the time the oil dries up in the next 30 year or so.

Taking back the resources, from mismanagement by 'owners of Nigeria'  is long overdue. Niger Deltans and oil and other mineral producing communities/states  must take their destiny in their hands and damn the consequence. Time to act is now!

Occupy your resource, Nigerians!

GBAM!! i fell sorry for SS people,not all thou,cos some are still slow to realized how much they have been used and manipulated all for black gold!well they woke up earlier enough to fight and take back what belongs to them,b4 the oil dry let them get something too,i really feel for them embarassed they were used,but they can still change things to better if they are smart enough now they are in power,cos other groups are not happy with them,OBJ odi will be small thing when a Yoruba man take over,
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by DanKan0: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2012
Please no SNC. We no finish looting the oil  cry cry 

tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ezeagu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2012
ak47mann:

GBAM!! i fell sorry for SS people,not all thou,cos some are still slow to realized how much they have been used and manipulated all for black gold!well they woke up earlier enough to fight and take back what belongs to them,b4 the oil dry let them get something too,i really feel for them embarassed they were used,but they can still change things to better if they are smart enough now they are in power,cos other groups are not happy with them,OBJ odi will be small thing when a Yoruba man take over,

Let them get nothing. They were the downfall of Biafra and the cause of over a million deaths on the Biafra and Nigerian side. They were the ones that caused thousands to starve to death because of the blockade. There shouldn't be any grudges right now between the Igbo and the "South south", but feeling sorry for them is a last option. Let everyone work out how to break this country into six and get on with recovering from the demonic Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ak47mann(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
The way some groups attitude toward other groups in this union,i wonder how they will behave if they were the owner of the Niger delta oil? i swear i feel sorry for the rest of Nigeria. they will tell the world that they are feeding the rest of the country,i think that's why GOD only gave them (choco Milo and born-vita) they should use their brain as intellectual as they claimed,to manufacture petrol from cocoa the other group should use onions and tomato juice for petrol too  
After all common Brazil drive their cars with oil extracted from corn   cool cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ak47mann(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
ezeagu:

Let them get nothing. They were the downfall of Biafra and the cause of over a million deaths on the Biafra and Nigerian side. They were the ones that caused thousands to starve to death because of the blockade. There shouldn't be any grudges right now between the Igbo and the "South south", but feeling sorry for them is a last option. Let everyone work out how to break this country into six and get on with recovering from the demonic Nigeria.
agree with you,but will other groups agree?
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by JimmyBoy1: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
On National Conference, I agree with him. But I am getting irrittated by this attempt by some element in South South to blackmail everybody with this oil. Nigeria made progress at a faster rate without oil in the 50s and 60s. Oil is the reason we have thieves in all sits of goverment instead of leaders. The real resource is in the skull and not under the sea or in the ground. The world is saying bye bye to hydrocarbons graduaully, with hybrid cars ,solar panels, wind mills , bio fuels.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ezeagu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2012
Well, we'll see who is still clinging onto Victoria's dream after the inevitable war.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by solomon111(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
I weep for my country!
My dream that someday Nigeria would be the U.S of africa seems to be nothing but a fantasy.
A dream that seems so near,due to the abundant human resources,where the north is blessed in almost all forms of solid minerals,extensive grassland for the growth of any kind of tropical edibles,a land where the east is innately blessed with business, technological potentials and massive coal deposits,a habitat where the south is endowed with vast quantities of oil and gas both on land & on the high seas.
A place where its western region is endowed in the art of govt,medicine and law with vast agricultural potentials,yet a dream shot far,by nepotism,corruption,injustice,& marginalization.
How i seek the day when true federalism would reign in the land,each state would be like a country within a country,a day when the los angeles, the las vegas, the ohio, the newyork of Nigeria would manifest.
A dream, it would remain, unfortunately!
It would never be more than a dream.
WHICH WAY NAIJA!!
WHICH WAY!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
Can retardeen pls convene the SNC right now?
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by beldcat(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
it will be a big shame if after all d noise making;nigeria splits and d SE/SS still remain poor.i'm sure those ibo boys will still come to look 4 visas into the west&north because dey seem not to be able to stay put in their regions, but seriously,are ibo pple really going to squeeze themselves into dat small land? because i'm looking at d map of 9ja now and ibo region is so damn small! borno state alone is bigger than d whole SE states put together.no wonder dis ibos are trying to cling to d SS.ibo pple;very proud but soooo dependent!, even d SS dat really own d oil don't make as much noise as these ibo pple.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
ak47mann:

The way some groups attitude toward other groups in this union,i wonder how they will behave if they were the owner of the Niger delta oil? i swear i feel sorry for the rest of Nigeria. they will tell the world that they are feeding the rest of the country,i think that's why GOD only gave them (choco Milo and born-vita) they should use their brain as intellectual as they claimed,to manufacture petrol from cocoa the other group should use onions and tomato juice for petrol too  
After all common Brazil drive their cars with oil extracted from corn   cool cool

Yes, they can use their intellectual brains to manufacture Cars that will run on Water cheesy.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by phreakabit(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
LOLZ!!! I am loving this. Guys keep up the good work.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
Despite the fact that we are the most marginalized in Nigeria, we are still on average better than  the "owners of Nigeria". Let alone when we get our own independence with strong unity ripe with Nationalist flavour.

China, with her billions of people can accommodate all of them. In fact, on per square mile, we are better than a lot of countries. In addition to that, haven't you heard of Architectural wonders? Despite the facts, haven't you notice how major towns are dried up during festive seasons when Ndigbo travel to their home towns to celebrate with their families? If our land doesn't contain us, why do we rush home? Almost every igbo family has a house in their kindred. Can you say that of you Yoruba's? You people bewitch yourself to the extent that your place is full of mud houses.

Below is a reality check on wealth for you. BBC report.

The only Yoruba state that came up is Lagos. Who feeds Lagos? Who are the majority of business men in Lagos?  

We have millions of philip emegwali's, innosons, ibeto's, etc. While you people got Wole soyinka, Femi Falana and others, who only know how to blow stupid grammer(a foreign language) in order to sound white.

Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
bel-d-cat:
it will be a big shame if after all d noise making;nigeria splits and d SE/SS still remain poor.i'm sure those ibo boys will still come to look 4 visas into the west&north because dey seem not to be able to stay put in their regions, but seriously,are ibo pple really going to squeeze themselves into dat small land? because i'm looking at d map of 9ja now and ibo region is so damn small! borno state alone is bigger than d whole SE states put together.no wonder dis ibos are trying to cling to d SS.ibo pple;very proud but soooo dependent!, even d SS dat really own d oil don't make as much noise as these ibo pple. 

@Chino11, the crack skull. This is a question for you to answer.

Chino11

a55hole, where did this bastard come from? I thought I have killed and buried you in the other thread you brought your dirty a55? ?.
Its SE/SS collabo, will you now jump into the River Niger, anuofia

By the way have you answered the question I posed to you on ;Yoruba/almajiri slaughtering yorooba leaders'? I dey laff in Otu Onitsha.

You are really a crack head thing you are insulting my tribe. Leave the hate word for the "igbanti gbati" people to respond to your dumb question.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ade80: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
I think it is high time every state begins to take charge of its resources, a lot of states in Nigeria as been endowed with natural resources and does that don't have can survive on agriculture or tourism afterall in the beginning there was no oil and this country thrived so if oil is taken away other areas will thrive
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ak47mann(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
Olodostein:

Yes, they can use their intellectual brains to manufacture Cars that will run on Water cheesy.
cheesy cheesy well i wish them well on that,am not envy like them i cherish advancement,people inventing things that will make other race to see NEGROS differently,  cool cool

i got respect from people that make something from nothing cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory / N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.