Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference (20699 Views)

Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Jonathan Rules Out Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by sholatech(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
I thought IG of police said no more protests allowed in the country,
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
bel-d-cat:

it will be a big shame if after all d noise making;nigeria splits and d SE/SS still remain poor.i'm sure those ibo boys will still come to look 4 visas into the west&north because dey seem not to be able to stay put in their regions, but seriously,are ibo pple really going to squeeze themselves into dat small land? because i'm looking at d map of 9ja now and ibo region is so damn small! borno state alone is bigger than d whole SE states put together.no wonder dis ibos are trying to cling to d SS.ibo pple;very proud but soooo dependent!, even d SS dat really own d oil don't make as much noise as these ibo pple.    

Despite the fact that we are the most marginalized in Nigeria, we are still on average better than  the "owners of Nigeria". Let alone when we get our own independence with strong unity ripe with Nationalist flavour.

China, with her billions of people can accommodate all of them. In fact, on per square mile, we are better than a lot of countries. In addition to that, haven't you heard of Architectural wonders? Despite the facts, haven't you notice how major towns are dried up during festive seasons when Ndigbo travel to their home towns to celebrate with their families? If our land doesn't contain us, why do we rush home? Almost every igbo family has a house in their kindred. Can you say that of you Yoruba's? You people bewitch yourself to the extent that your place is full of mud houses.

Below is a reality check on wealth for you. BBC report.

The only Yoruba state that came up is Lagos. Who feeds Lagos? Who are the majority of business men in Lagos?  

We have millions of philip emegwali's, innosons, ibeto's, etc. While you people got Wole soyinka, Femi Falana and others, who only know how to blow silly grammer(a foreign language) in order to sound white.

Heck, we are more educated on average and will use our brains to become the Japan of Africa. Where all of you including west Africans will come and buy our finished goods.

Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by SILAKABUWA: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
I wasn’t surprised when I read the above captioned article in Leadership newspaper of January 9, 2012; in fact I just laughed at the ignoramuses when it come to our past, current and dynamic history of Nigerian historical political development. More so, the few who remain and are abreast with these historical facts have refused to tell their restless younger ones, so that they can appreciate from where and how they came to enjoy the freedom they got without pain.

However, let me return to the treasonable felony statement, stupidly and blindly yet boastfully, put out by the Niger Delta Group which had, like Boko Haram, concealed their identities. Administratively, anonymous letters/statements are normally disregarded and put away, but because of the serious implications of the statements and accusations by the group that fingered and against unnamed innocent retired military and security officers working quietly with some serving officers to destabilize the Goodluck Jonathan Administration, I wouldn’t have bothered my head at all. Let me quote a relevant paragraph of the unsubstantiated but most carelessly loose talk: “The group fingered an unnamed group of retired serving military and security officers working quietly with some powerful and opportunistic businessmen who benefit from existing incentives for corruption and profiteering in the economy. It said that some businessmen who benefit from the fuel subsidy and those whose businesses were being threatened by current government policy, to destabilize and disintegrate the country in the coming days or weeks”.

In the light of the quotation and its serious import of treasonable felony, I hasten to call on the NSA and other well meaning Security outfits to fully investigate the authors of the country’s doomsday, publish their names and take appropriate action based on their findings. Additionally, the security agents of the state should make a physical display of these disintegrative forces.

However, I will remind the harbingers of doom, that if there is anybody on earth, to my humble assessment who protected and promoted Goodluck Jonathan to the position he is incompetently occupying as at now are Nigerians of Northern extraction. When late Malam Umaru Yar’adua was lying critically ill either at home or abroad; it was those Northerners who shouted and advocated that Vice President Goodluck then, and now Mr. President should be sworn in as Acting President. Due to such calls mainly from the North, the Senate passed the Resolution on Doctrine of Necessity.

Then the president set up a Presidential Advisory Committee headed by a highly respected Retired General of Northern Extraction, a move seen by many responsible Nigerians including myself, as wisely designed to douse the tension and give the administration legitimacy and acceptance. Another initiative taken by President Goodluck Jonathan, no less important than the first one, was the appointment of the NSA, another highly respected personality, who has an effective intelligent network within and outside the country to further ensure and consolidate political stability  and control in the country. Both the two highly respected Nigerian Generals of Northern Extraction gave their utmost best and succeeded in stabilizing the polity. Both of them gracefully left after fulfilling the mission for which Mr. President engaged them though not publically announced. But people of common sense, wisdom and vision knew why they were recruited.

So, any group from the Niger Delta to come now out of the blues and start fingering at unnamed Retired Senior Military and Security officers should be seen and regarded by any good and responsible Nigerians as treasonable felons empty shells deserving nothing but gallows. Lest I forget, though they are blind and empty shells to the core, yet it is my humble opinion that they should be grateful to those fingered unnamed Generals liberating and giving them the freedom of action and conscience (which all of them then lacked prior to their liberation by blood and funds of Nigerians of Northern extraction).

I will also quote another funny statement credited to the Niger Delta group and I quote: “The promoters of this plot seek to achieve this by assassinating the President, and to eliminate very senior military and security officers from the South and Middle Belt of Nigeria, including and particularly the Chief of Army Staff; General Ihejirika, the Senate President; David Mark and the National Security Adviser, General Andrew Owoye Azazi (rtd).”

Reading the above quote, it is safe to assume that the authors of the above quote 4.3 above have passed a vote of no confidence on our security Agencies both high and low and dismissed them as Incompetent and not worthy of retention anymore. So, who is fooling who? This insinuation/accusation is an acutely serious matter and should not be ignored or waived with a magic hand, as it is divisive and boarders on treasonable felony. The sooner the security agencies dutifully working in the National Interest delve into this unsettling accusation, the much better for all of us. The nation is certainly sick.

The last but not the least, the Niger Delta Group should be reminded that no good, responsible Nigerian would wish and contemplate the disintegration of a nation cobbled together over One hundred years, during which wielding mechanism has set in and continue to play a very good cementing role between the various groups/communities of divergent, religious, ethno and tribal backgrounds. The group should sincerely note and observe that even if Nigeria disintegrates, and go back to their original communities, that will never be the solution and end of the dynamic societal problems. I believe the South-South advocating back to basics, contains so many varied and irreconcilable elements within its enclave that even as I write, these units remain at loggerheads. Or, are they saying Ijaw are South-South and nobody else matters and can Lord it over the rest? Disintegration is and will continue to breed a deep-seated enmity which will continuously keep rearing its ugly head within the zone. The one time nation states which disintegrated as mentioned above by the Blind-folded Group are today worse off and unhappy, unstable compared to when they were together. Such disintegration advocated by the misguided group ought to serve as a good lesson to all Nigerians of goodwill. Even amongst homogeneous societies, problems based on certain disagreements/actions do arise from time to time. The success of any marriage is the ability to rise above pettiness by upholding principles of Justice and fair play. Justice to all based on the Rule of law is the anchor for peace, progress and political stability in every nation be it in Africa or Europe. And, instability in any system is the product of Injustice anywhere in the world. Let me cite examples of Desert states which are full of oil and other mineral resources – Saudi Arabia, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Niger, Chad etc. This is God/Allah (S.W.T) given resources and can give it to whomsoever he wishes at the time He so wills. They can also disappear in the same way. So, these prophets of doom should watch it and tread softly, softly.

Finally, I wish to humbly draw the attention of the Group of Niger Deltans calling/advocating for the disintegration of the polity because they have oil that they should go into the historical background of how and when oil was discovered in the region. Also, the arid zones of the Northern states which are mainly agricultural in nature contributes 40 – 50% of  GDP up to today, despite the neglect of this very important sector of the Nigerian economy. I also make bold to say that the concrete anchor of Nigerian Unity is the North. The North is the most accommodating of all the various components of Nigeria. What the North has is for all Nigerians. Concrete proofs and evidences of such accommodation abound. The North is more tolerant in all spheres of life and that is not out of ignorance but benevolence. The North is more humane in its interactions with other communal groups. The North is more open and sensitive to the feelings yearnings and wishes of other fellow brothers and sisters from other parts of the country. The North respects others’ values and cherishes them. The North shares sympathy as well as agonies with its neighbours of different persuasions. The North is ever ready to share their own with others. It has a good heart-felt sympathy for others as the need arises. In a nutshell, destroy the North and you have unconsciously demolished yourself. I do stand by what I have said about the North as it is a statement of fact. Land is a finite resource. Haba my fellow Group, you better look before you leap. Don’t bite the noble finger that has fed you comfortably. Be eternally grateful to the good people of the North for your liberation please.javascript:void(0);

Who gave peace to Nijer-delta with amnesty?
Who set the Niger-Delta free shocked
Who chased the Igbos from pot-harcourt shocked
Who change OJOKWU from WAR monger to a NIGERIAN grin grin grin grin grin
WHY is OJUKWU always silent? grin grin grin grin grin
You funny RATS grin dont know what your fore-fathers know, ask them pls? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by pluto04(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
ak47mann:

The way some groups attitude toward other groups in this union,i wonder how they will behave if they were the owner of the Niger delta oil? i swear i feel sorry for the rest of Nigeria. they will tell the world that they are feeding the rest of the country,i think that's why GOD only gave them (choco Milo and born-vita) they should use their brain as intellectual as they claimed,to manufacture petrol from cocoa the other group should use onions and tomato juice for petrol too  
After all common Brazil drive their cars with oil extracted from corn   cool cool
It might be news to you but Ondo produces choco Milo and born-vita (like you're omplying) and also oil. Ondo is also in the South West. All parts of the South actually have oil deposits. Not that Oil is more important than intellectual capital though for producing sustainable wealth.

And when you say Niger Delta, which Nigerian tribe is that? I thought Niger Delta comprises Benins, Urhobos, Ishekiris, Isokos, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Ogoni, etc. How will these make up (as a nation) be different from present day Nigeria? Are igbos hoping that this group of ethnic minorities will join them so that they will become they (igbos) will become the new overlords? I pity any ethnic minority joining the igbos with the ingrained arogance and superiority complex of the igbos.

When did Ijaw become their spoke person for the Benins, Urhobos, Ishekiris, Isokos, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Ogoni, etc.

I wonder why I bother responding to the silly posts on this thread!

GEJ is in Power now. He is Ijaw. He has the influence to push for an SNC, a confederacy, or a negotiated breakup. He should just do it! SE and SS have people in the National assembly. They should sponsor a bill, constituional amendment or or anything that will help them achieve their El Dorado. We are tired of all these noise!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
ak47mann:

cheesy cheesy well i wish them well on that,am not envy like them i cherish advancement,people inventing things that will make other race to see NEGROS differently,  cool cool

i got respect from people that make something from nothing  cool

Yes cool. We wish them luck to invent such car. It will help mankind and make people respect NEGROS. I am tired of other races thinking NEGROS can't do anything.

We tried to change that and can do it again cool.

As we mourn the departure from this mother earth of the great legend himself, Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, a lot has been written about what he represents and the essence of his leadership. While many tend to see him as purely an Igbo leader, others have described him as dogged military tactician. For a legendary figure like Ojukwu, a clear-cut definition is more often than not difficult to arrive at. One thing that is undeniable is that Ojukwu is an icon.

The political, military and cultural aspects of the Ojukwu legend have dominated discussions since his demise. But in so doing, commentators have failed or ignored to truly and comprehensively define and capture the philosophy of his leadership of the Biafran nation, which can be defined as the total liberation of the black African spirit from subjugation.

In his Ahiara declaration, Ojukwu went beyond the confines of the war between Nigeria and Biafra to postulate the African problem as a continent. Not only that, he admonished that the war is actually between the black race and our colonial masters.

He told Nigerians and Africans that the suppression of Easterners in the Nigerian project is a continuation of the denial of the African people as equal citizens of the world. Hear him, “Our struggle, in an even more fundamental sense, is the culmination of the confrontation between Negro nationalism and white imperialism. It is a movement designed to ensure the realization of man’s full stature in Africa”. Continuing he said, “Ever since the 15th century, the European world has treated the African continent as a field for exploitation. Their policies in Africa have for so long been determined to a great extent by their greed for economic gain.”

From the above assertions, one can clearly see that Ojukwu was actually fighting the domination of the black race through their lackeys in Africa. After all, it was the same Europeans that were supplying and arming with their weapons the killing of blacks by the fellow blacks. Ojukwu saw clearly the amalgam of European colonial interest arrayed against Biafra as a means of economic exploitation. In advancing the weapons of war, the Europeans were making huge profit and at the same time killing the Igbo spirit of entrepreneurship.

In the three years of Biafra’s existence, it challenged the industrial domination of the so called European powers through her advanced technological prowess. For the first time in the history of black Africa, a nation arose and marched into the industrial and technological age without any European input. And that posed a serious threat to the western world domination and world view. The crushing of Biafra for the first time brought the entire white race into co-operation irrespective of their capitalist and communist bent. This is because Biafra was self sustaining in everything from armaments manufacturing, petroleum refining, agricultural self-sufficiency, and aircraft and missiles development. In fact, the success of Biafra would have signaled the eventual liberation of black Africa from the clutches of neo-colonial domination and exploitation.

The Biafra industrial and technological breakthrough includes the production of arms and ammunition including missiles, manufacture of aircraft and fighter jets, indigenous refining of petroleum products, production of ethanol from sugar cane and an agrarian agricultural food program to sustain her citizens despite the declaration by Nigerian policy makers that starvation is a weapon of war.

The Biafra nationalism is truly an African nationalism. Today black Africa is swimming in the ocean of poverty and backwardness. All the oil giants of the West from Shell to Mobil have dominated that sector without any local content throughout Africa. While Biafra refined her crude oil and introduced ethanol fuel, Nigeria the so-called giant of Africa cannot even maintain her existing foreign built refineries let alone build one herself. The Nigeria defense industry is still epileptic and many years behind what was achieved in Biafra despite billions of dollars invested in it. We can go on and on.

Look at Nigeria today and what we have lost as a nation by our failure to comprehend Ojukwu’s libration philosophy after the war. The monumental corruption, brain drain, capital flight and under-development which we now witness in Nigeria would have been avoided if the winning Nigerian side had retained, adapted and inculcated the war time achievements of Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu. What a shame.

For the core Igbo States or South East States, the indictment is more damming. For a people bequeathed with such technological and industrial advancement, their inability to close ranks and salvage their people since after the war cannot be forgiven. Even if the federal government of Nigeria refused to act, why is it that these states cannot come together to banish poverty in their land? Why is it they cannot pull resources together to develop their energy endowment using the available coal resources. Why is it they cannot resuscitate the co-operative farms and plantations scattered all over Igboland and thereby create an export market. Why have they not rallied together to push for a working international airport in the South East. Is it impossible for them to provide a modern rail system to evacuate goods and people?

The death of Ojukwu is actually a wake up call. Today, South East politicians are jumping up and down pouring encomiums and eulogies on Ojukwu. This is the same people that failed to learn any single lesson from his philosophy. The same politicians who refused to come together and take a holistic view on how to industrialize Igboland, are now gunning to bury Ojukwu. What they forgot is that the colossus called Ojukwu became larger than life as a result of his selfless service to his people and the black race as a whole.
Cry our beloved Biafra. Cry our beloved Nigeria. Cry the black African race. Adieu Odimegwu Ojukwu.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/freekick/2011/dec/07/freekick-07-12-2011-001.html
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by SILAKABUWA: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2012
WE TOLD YOU HOW CIA + GEJ are sponsoring BOKO HARAM to divide Nigeria, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by SILAKABUWA: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
Who gave peace to Nijer-delta with amnesty?
Who set the Niger-Delta free Shocked
Who chased the Igbos from pot-harcourt Shocked
Who change OJOKWU from WAR monger to a NIGERIAN Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
WHY is OJUKWU always silent? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
You funny RATS Grin dont know what your fore-fathers know, ask them pls?Huh
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by pluto04(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
Olodostein:

Despite the fact that we are the most marginalized in Nigeria, we are still on average better than  the "owners of Nigeria". Let alone when we get our own independence with strong unity ripe with Nationalist flavour.

China, with her billions of people can accommodate all of them. In fact, on per square mile, we are better than a lot of countries. In addition to that, haven't you heard of Architectural wonders? Despite the facts, haven't you notice how major towns are dried up during festive seasons when Ndigbo travel to their home towns to celebrate with their families? If our land doesn't contain us, why do we rush home? Almost every igbo family has a house in their kindred. Can you say that of you Yoruba's? You people bewitch yourself to the extent that your place is full of mud houses.

The only Yoruba state that came up is Lagos. Who feeds Lagos? Who are the majority of business men in Lagos?  

We have millions of philip emegwali's, innosons, ibeto's, etc. While you people got Wole soyinka, Femi Falana and others, who only know how to blow silly grammer(a foreign language) in order to sound white.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/616300_Nigeria_wealth_624_gif7b5fda46deb77b347d1ac94bbd364b19

You are either very mischievous  angry or color blind. Either way, you need help to read your own map.

You need the key at the bottom right corner to read the map  cool! My 2 cents.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
pluto04:

You are either very mischievous  angry or color blind. Either way, you need help to read your own map.

pluto04:

Oh yea, I am color blind. I need EWU soup to make it right cheesy. I don't need omo mgbati mgbati to teach me how to read map grin.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by SILAKABUWA: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
Questions for Annkio Briggs, Muhajid Dokubo Asari and other aspiring ethnicist dilettantes:
(1) where were you when Gani Fawehinmi and Femi Falana defended Ken Saro-Wiwa at the tribunal?
(2) where were you when Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana, Yinka Odumakin, Biodun Sowunmi, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Joe Okei-Odumakin, Tolu Ogunlesi, Chxta Bee, Okey Ndibe, and thousands of Nigerians across the ethnic divide at home and abroad, fought to rescue Goodluck Jonathan from Yar'Adua's cabal and Hurricane Turai?
(3) where were you when Femi Falana took on the defense of Henry Okah?
Occupy Nigeria is bigger than Goodluck Jonathan. Occupy Nigeria is bigger than your ethnicist reductionism. Goodluck Jonathan is the President of Nigeria, not the President of the Ijaw or the Niger Delta and Nigerians have the right to hold his feet to the fire, especially if we are not satisfied with his performance. You have no right to insult the legitimate and patriotic desire of the Nigerian people for structural and systemic change with your ethnicist caterwauling.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
sigh undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Wily1Wily: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
SILAKABUWA:

WE TOLD YOU HOW CIA + GEJ are sponsoring BOKO HARAM to divide Nigeria, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
E bi like sey u bi Prophet, u get sense well well.
Very very good, we love it. CIA is sponsoring Boko Haram, nay wah ooo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by seenoevil1: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/616300_Nigeria_wealth_624_gif7b5fda46deb77b347d1ac94bbd364b19

Na wa Oh!!! I think the call for resource control must be heard this year and SNC must be held this 2012 . Can you imagine unproductive states such as Oyo , Ogun , Ondo , Borno , Adamawa , Kano and Nassarawa  having MORE GDP than Oil rich areas such as Bayelsa , Abia , Akwa ibom , Imo . Hmmm wonders shall never end in this country . Asari abeg carry on . Fire burn all of them wen no want make we occupy our natural resources by ourselves.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by ziga: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
It is ridiculous that some people think that Nigerians care so much about "ND oil" LMAO.

90% of Nigerians have had absolutely no benefit from our oil money and wouldn't miss it when it is gone. Everybody is suffering!!!

The people who benefit from it represent every ethnic group in Nigeria and it is really unbelievable that you people can't see past your noses.

Anyway, keep on with your chest beating and don't join the people asking for accountability from their government. The fight wey you dey postpone today go still jam you for future.

Ignoramuses.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by doyin13(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
lol. . Somebody should really have a word with Olodostein. He is being true to his name. That map clearly defeats his argument.

As for the SNC. I am absolutely in support.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Dede1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
I really do not fancy any nation state that shall emerge due to association of the so-called South-south and South-east.

If I desire a nation state out of the crumbled Nigeria, it will be either Republic of Igbo land or Biafra that will consist of Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni, Efik and Ijo (Okirika/Kalabari). Biafra will do if the ethnicities listed decided to join.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Kilode1: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
I thought his brother GEJ, the one he wanted to defend with his blood said NO SNC.
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
ziga:

It is ridiculous that some people think that Nigerians care so much about "ND oil" LMAO.

90% of Nigerians have had absolutely no benefit from our oil money and wouldn't miss it when it is gone. Everybody is suffering!!!

The people who benefit from it represent every ethnic group in Nigeria and it is really unbelievable that you people can't see past your noses.

Anyway, keep on with your chest beating and don't join the people asking for accountability from their government. The fight wey you dey postpone today go still jam you for future.

Ignoramuses.

exactly
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Kilode1: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
Dude posting maps is funny. The people he mentioned as "using foreign languages" have pure African names

The ones he counted as "local and authentic" actually use English names  grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by realchange: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
Dede1:

I really do not fancy any nation state that shall emerge due to association of the so-called South-south and South-east.

If I desire a nation state out of the crumbled Nigeria, it will be either Republic of Igbo land or[b] Biafra that will consist of Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni, Efik and Ijo (Okirika/Kalabari). Biafra will do if the ethnicities listed decided to join. [/b]

gbam! this is it!

Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by realchange: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2012
^

it worked like magic from 1930s all the way to 1966.
great region! was growing fastest in the world! jealousy from gowon and other nigerians destroyed it.
today we shall get there again!
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
Olodostein:

Despite the fact that we are the most marginalized in Nigeria, we are still on average better than  the "owners of Nigeria". Let alone when we get our own independence with strong unity ripe with Nationalist flavour.

iTS OBVIOUS THIS GUY IS A DULLARD.

Going by the map you posted, Lagos and Oyo State are way richer than every SE state,

Only Imo comes close to Ogun and Ekiti state which is the worst in the SW ranks alongside Ebonyi and Enugu

What a Shame

When Awolowo was giving free education you were busy eating people

Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by realchange: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
by now we for don go faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

asari says he want it back. he shall get in back

land of the rising sun! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
Kilode?!:

Dude posting maps is funny. The people he mentioned as "using foreign languages" have pure African names

The ones he counted as "local and authentic" actually use English names  grin
Its the Igbo slave gene thats its the problem

Look at this foreign names bolded

SE Governors

SULLIVAN Chime, MARTIN Elechi, PETER Obi, ROCHAS Okorocha, THEODORE Orji

Compare that to

ABIOLA Ajimobi, BABATUNDE Fashola, SEGUN Mimiko, KAYODE Fayemi, RAUF Aregbesola
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by realchange: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
what is the meaning of Raulf again?

it sounds like whooof!

awoof!
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by realchange: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
when shall we get our promised land of the rising sun!
the best land

same religion

same culture

same spirit

same goal! -> freedom to pursue happiness through hardwork instead of handout!

every land from top to bottom is oooozing with milk and honey! shocked kiss

land of the rising sun we love and cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerish! kiss
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by dayokanu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^ you forgot to add land of the cowards, the leeches, the born to slave, land of the boy boy, The eroded cursed land
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by realchange: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
^

if i vex i go share am like dis

Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
I wish true federalism would happen tomorrow so folks can get their freaking utopia
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by realchange: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
in fact that is how it will eventually be shared!  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by sbeezy8: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
Doesn't really make sense.

Was is not GEJ that said no to SNC last year? lol

Is GEJ not the president who is suppose to deploy troops to protect southerners christians and in particular igbos from BH?

[size=13pt]I mean by them protesting for SNC and lack of security in the north- they are indirectly saying GEJ's government is incompetent in those two areas.
[/size]

Are they du.mb?
Re: Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference by realchange: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
our old money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG / June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message / EndSARS: Pathologist Tenders Autopsy Reports Of 99 Persons Killed During Protes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.