Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (20229 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by kkkossy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
@OP, SMH u really need help.
Nairaland is fast becoming an epidemic
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by oziomatv(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
Onila are you BABE! or 190? cheesy
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by bigbumper(f): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Iya it don tey wey I no na mamagee,but as long as she's onila we go yab am  till we stupour loll.

Mamagee aka onila asewo fajin how borri?

grin cheesy grin Nor let her turn her fine gyal no pimple self on you oh.

My son's wife, how are you and that spotless yoyo skin of yours, my pickin go return you back to sender if you come with just one spot or blemish oh, so look after yourself well for my pickin until he is ready to send for you. Sorry about the delay and you not being able to move in before the new year, he is still deciding whether to move his toy train or toy car to the gardenshed to make way for the mat you are going to be sleeping on, I am sure you understand his babycot is not big enough for the two of you to share grin Na because you be understanding woman my pickin chose you out of the 30 finalists of wiflets and kokolet grin cheesy
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by IbroSaunks(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila, not to say u r not, but who told u ur beautiful? many boys approaching you doesn't always mean ur beautiful oh. and if u really r, then why wouldn't you upload a picture of yourself
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by zoomman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
Yh ryt
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by mpmp: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ONILA

I used to be very ugly when I was younger. In highschool I had no boyfriends, no boy ever asked me out  Cry but I didnt really bother. I was very cool and funny and everyone loved me so that helped me alot

But when I went to University. I just became beautiful especially when I knew how to how to make up Smiley and I also added weight @ the right areas Smiley. Everyday I get asked out by different boys and men. Sometimes I just cant believe the way my life changed. I get to go on dates in the Best restuarants around town.

Because of how boys are running to me these days. I never snob any guy that approaches me. No matter how busy I am. i attend 2 all the men that approach me. .Because I know how I used to be before back then Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Na wah o,

As Jesus turned water into wine,

Ugly girl don turn into fine Babey,

Campus baby, lets go honey,

Kpokpotom kpomkpom,

kporokotom kpomkpom,

Kpakolo kpa, Kpakolo kpa,

Kpakolo kpa, Kpakolo kpa

Different different kinda boys are just taking you out,

and you too, you're just going out, you're just going out.

Se ya life.

so what you came here to tell us is that you are the Arista on your campus.

You sure say you be student?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by OK2NV: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
Onila why do you FAIL constantly in your threads?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
IbroSaunks:

onila, not to say u r not, but who told u ur beautiful? many boys approaching you doesn't always mean ur beautiful oh. and if u really r, then why wouldn't you upload a picture of yourself

then how come men are rushing 2 me now? undecided
why didnt they come when I was in high school?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
And this made front page.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by achi30: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
^jealousy cheesy
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
cool I got haters in this romance section

the more the haters the more my threads make 20 pages and off course the front page cool
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Chnges(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila:

cos they now knw yhur(coughs 3X) can nw withstand d force expelled by their  heavy tool grin grin grin i was jux joking__babe dnt mind them, u'r just Ugly grin grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila:
cool I got haters in this romance section the more the haters the more my threads make 20 pages and off course the front page cool
ROFL. grin grin  grin  grin grin
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by kcreal(f): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
Pictures plz.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
ugly duckling

it does happen - esp in cases of chicks whose folks get rich . i remember pretty/plain chicks in school from humble backgrounds who morphed into hot chicks when they got good jobs wink

funny how the money took her from a average honey to a stunning looker
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by UyiIredia(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ Onila >>> Please show pictures na !
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila:

cool I got haters in this romance section

the more the haters the more my threads make 20 pages and off course the front page cool
nw thtz true
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Onila are you BABE! or 190?  cheesy
Why the hell am i laughing? grin grin grin grin

She Was Ugly In Secondary School And Now She's Pretty!
Halleluyah somebody. . . grin grin The lord is good! grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by IbroSaunks(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila:

they were high school boys, can you really compare high school to uni some of us are practical, we need to see proof! and you may not have been ugly then sef, I know some girls that were unknown in secondary school but are now hot cakes! so it doesn't have to be ur physical appearance that changed, you just may have been more social in uni!
also, iv been on nairaland long enough to know that a thread doesn't have to make sense and be intelligent to be on the frontpage. most people that have their threads on the frontpage a lot don't brag about it!
let's see ur pic, else u really don't have a point!
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
Mamagee aka Miss-[size=14pt]why-doesn't-Chelsea-ever-play-with-the-Premier-league-team-instead-of-clubs-like-Stoke-and-Wigan[/size] shocked
shocked shocked shocked

[size=25pt]DIES![/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
Jokes apart! Onila is NOT under obligation to post pics! undecided
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
sexkillz:

Why the hell am i laughing? grin grin grin grin
Halleluyah somebody. . . grin grin The lord is good! grin grin grin
all the time
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by ifeci: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
if ur sure that you are now beatiful as you claim or convince urself to be, then post a picture & U knw wen u were young, u didn't use makeup but now you can hide under and makeup for your short comings (Thats why its called make up though)
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
sexkillz:

Jokes apart! Onila is NOT under obligation to post pics! undecided
Cos we know she looks like a cross between a bullfrog and a buffalo
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
lwkmd
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by ochukoccna: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
So what does the OP expect us to do?
Clap for her? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

Cos we know she looks like a cross between a bullfrog and a buffalo
She's does not!
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by assme: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
if ur sure that you are now beatiful as you claim or convince urself to be, then post a picture & U knw wen u were young, u didn't use makeup but now you can hide under and makeup for your short comings (Thats why its called make up though)
grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by UyiIredia(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
ochukoccna:

So what does the OP expect us to do?
Clap for her? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

As in . . . One would expect she posts pics so posters can see (and evaluate) the difference for themselves.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
sexkillz:

She's does not!
hv u ever seen her pic
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by heywhytech1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
That is very through,but not in every cases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.