Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December (10855 Views)

Saraki Rocks Made In Aba Attire, Cruises Nigerian Made Jeep (PHOTOS) / LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Uche2nna(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2007
The guy dat created this thread is even somewhat condescending about it. Wat do U mean 'lol'? That we can not have a nigerian made car on the road? undecided

Anyway, I completely understand the concerns and issues raised by some posters. They should not be shoved aside. The only way to move foward is by constuctive critcisms. If everybody is singing one song, the bandwagon effect comes in and complacency sets in.
If the vehicles see the lite of the day (and I hope it does) then the next thing on the agenda will be safety. However, we have to see the protoype first and hope that it is something we can build upon.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2007
Quote from FSU
FSU

Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December
« #34 on: Today at 10:30:53 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: almondjoy on Today at 09:56:46 AM
We know.  You learn from those who have perfected in the manufacturing of what is currently available.  Even in developed countries--they keep trying to improve in what they have instead of jumping into new projects.  We manufacture "high tech" corruption in Nigeria but still cannot maintain it!  But not to make light of the situation, using Volkswagen engines in BMWs are not exactly what you mean by maintenance right? Safety first please.  See problems with mechanics and spare part dealers in Nigeria. All ready to rip you off without considering what the human life is worth.

Nigerians are known to cut corners like we witnessed with sosoliso airline and the Aborishade saga as Minister of Aviation.  Can we please start with bicycles and work our way up? It is easier to survive falling from a bicycle made in Nigeria that to have a whole car explode up your rear end from "trial and error" manufacturers.  See what is going on with China now?  Substandard goods in the name of manufacturing. Like we do not have enough safety concerns?  Just like advocating for the acquisition of "nuclear" technology?

Manufactruring comes before maintenance. You cannot maintain what you do not know anything about. What is your point? ]You argue like Militia AKA Babeelove.  

UNQUOTE:

And you, FSU, argue like "denex" or "davidylan"! grin Which is better? tongue
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2007
Uche2nna:

The guy that created this thread is even somewhat condescending about it. What do You mean 'lol'? That we can not have a nigerian made car on the road? undecided

Anyway, I completely understand the concerns and issues raised by some posters. They should not be shoved aside. The only way to move foward is by constuctive critcisms. If everybody is singing one song, the bandwagon effect comes in and complacency sets in.
If the vehicles see the lite of the day (and I hope it does) then the next thing on the agenda will be safety. However, we have to see the protoype first and hope that it is something we can build upon.

Dear Uche2nna---the poster definitely knows that this is a LOL matter! grin Highly a LOL matter at that. Very laffable!

Please every one should join the chorus and LOL!!!! cheesy Made in Aba vehicles? shocked
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Uche2nna(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2007
I honestly dont find it funny. Mara of fact I find it worth commending that some group of people , in the midst of all our problems, have the will power to start thinking on how to transform Nigeria from a wholly consumer nation to a manufacturing nation. These maybe baby strides towards that aim but at least it is a start. We can build on that. People are thinking and that is wat matters. It is better to think, make mistakes, get up and think again than not thinking at all. We are all talking about diversification, this is one way of doing that. I hope the Governmaent realizes it and supports the concept, not by compromising safety standards but by injecting thier input into the concept and making sure it reaches the acceptable safety level.
Honestly, in a serious country this is no joke. It is the future.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2007
almondjoy:

Dear Uche2nna---the poster definitely knows that this is a LOL matter! grin Highly a LOL matter at that. Very laffable!

Please every one should join the chorus and LOL!!!! cheesy Made in Aba vehicles? shocked

To an indolent bunch of camarillas with low self expectation, this is a laughing matter, there is going to be a last laugh, and believe me it would be very loud and hard. thank God this is coming from the private sector, we wont be waiting for your government.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2007
Do you all realize this is NOT THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE HAD THIS KIND OF MOVE IN NIGERIA?

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST ATTEMPT IN 20 YEARS To MANUFACTURE Cars in Nigeria. And by the way, I am in NO WAY SAYING That manufacturing a Car in Nigeria is a Horrible Idea. I do believe though that if these people are privately funded, I would want to, before I buy from them understand the sort of maintainance plans they have in place for these vehicles. I want to know this is not another, it is here today and history tommorow deal. If they can show me that it is worth it, I will buy 4, one for every season grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Afam(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2007
People should not be surprised at some of the negative comments coming from some people on this issue.

Tribalism has eaten deep into the very fabric of this country and people tend to see issues from a tribal point of view.

Believe me, even if some easterners come up today with a very workable plan to provide uninterruptible power supply in Nigeria in the next 6 months such plan will not see the light of the day because of tribal politics with all the attendant envy and jealousy that come with it.

It is this same type of thinking that made the FG to shift the siting of the Steel Plant from Onitsha (chosen due to nearness of raw materials) to Ajaokuta (where railway lines needed to be built to transport coal from Enugu) just to make sure that such an important project don't get sited in Igboland.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2007
Big B1 (m)
Ajegunle

« #40 on: Yesterday at 07:22:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the child can not even take care of the fish, how do you trust the child to take care of the dog

May be the child wants something to pet, something to take for a walk, something to protect him.

@Kobojunkie;

It is about time to have made in Nigeria cars. This is not only great for Nigeria, but also magnificent for the entire Africa.
There is absolutely no need to be panic; let's just be happy and proud.
We have seen too much defeatism, too much pessimism, too much of a negative approach, all within 47 years. It is time for us, Nigerians to step up our confidence, be optimistic and embrace this wonderful accomplishment.

I completely Agree @Big B1, but that does not mean I am not going to point out that MAINTAINANCE IS SHOULD BE TOP ON THE LIST AS WELL. I mean we have yet to see the car and all here but we should not be surprised if at first people do not run to it like we expect cause we are speaking of people who have grown to understand that we are a society that has not considered maintainance to be part of the growth process.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Oct 11, 2007
Jakumo (m)

« #22 on: Yesterday at 05:55:54 AM »

I will only purchase an Igbo-manufactured car it comes with a written guarantee that the vehicle was assembled from genuine 100% ABA MADE components, and is not tainted with any substandard German, Japanese, American, European or Taiwanese parts.

Additionally since seatbelts are for wimps, my car must be equipped with the latest Juju accident prevention talismans and amulets actually BUILT IN to the vehicle chassis so that I need not hang such objects from my rear-view mirror.

Finally this vehicle must be capable of running equally well on petrol, local gin or fermented urine, in order that I may never again be immobilized by any type of fuel shortage.

"I shall follow your advice even if you advise me never to do so" Anon

Spoken like a true son of the soil grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 11, 2007
jealousy go kill some people.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Afam(m): 3:29am On Oct 11, 2007
nwando:

jealousy go kill some people.

And they can't even contain it, that tells you the type of human beings waiting for Nigeria to be developed. Tribal bigotry is a disease.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by debosky(m): 3:43am On Oct 11, 2007
Afam take it easy with the tribal comments, the original poster of this thread opened the door for such comments in the first place.

why call it an 'Igbo' car, if not to emphasise on the tribal origin? Not that I have anything against that, but when you allow room for something, you give it a chance to manifest.

Most of the comments have simply expressed doubt and lack of faith in anything Nigerian, some borne out of bitter personal experiences, some out of pure and adulterated tribal hatred, and others just tongue-in-cheek.

and with regards to the Power thing, let the Igbos sort themselves out if they can, the other portions will have no choice but to wise up and solve their own problems too. Bart Nnaji is doing a good job with Geometric, Yar'adua seems to consider him important enough to consider an adviser on the power issue.

Once again, we all wait for the unveiling of the car, and the quality of the parts and so on. I hope it turns out to be a quality product. If something is truly good, All Nigerians will embrace it regardless of origin, If not, na only hausa people for dey chop Suya. grin grin

To the people screaming maintenance maintenance, Nigeria engineering Works (NEW) Nnewi has been making ceiling fans, A/C's and others for a while, so has Fred Engineering and other concerns. Honda has been manufacturing bikes in Nigeria for a while too, and they function well, so have many other facilities in Nigeria. The fact that we have not 'indigenously' produced our own car doesn't mean we don't have people who can maintain things.

the general society may lack a maintenance culture, but determined individuals who have proper business+manufacturing culture produce quality products and maintain them too. If the budding manufacturer knows his onions, hires capable hands and focuses on quality, I have no doubt the products will be good. I hope those wishing for the downfall of this project are disappointed in the end.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 5:52am On Oct 11, 2007
There we go again. More tribal hogwash. I would not be amazed if most people here do not eat that "cardboard" cornflakes cereal made in Nigeria. Not to talk of patronizing Aba made cars. The issue is not where it is made in Nigeria but[b] how it is made.[/b] There is nothing in Nigeria made today that has the life span of 10 seconds all because we like to compromise "quality". I frankly do not care if it is made in Sokoto or Nnewi.

This is an ongoing problem in Nigeria and with most Nigerians. Instead of looking at issues constructively, we resort to name calling and cheap tribal sentiments. Other well intentioned countries have put in years in the manufacturing of goods and services. This news item is just a cheap shot at the least realistic.

Without any prior documentation or information as to how far these project has come---some think it a good thing to launch some mobile "coffins" called automobiles in Nigeria by December. All of a sudden we want to jump from a "consumer" nation to a "manufacturing"nation overnight? Na pole vault dem dey take make guy yo yo? shocked Slow and steady wins the race of course. We are already 47 years old so what it the rush in getting things right by taking baby steps like most successful manufacturing countries?

I do not know why some people are taking it personal. Places like America patronized Japanese cars for decades before they improved on theirs. Foreign cars still top the charts in American auto markets. Are they unpatriotic? Of course they take all the factors of safety and durability into consideration before patronizing foreign auto markets.

Everyone has the choice to spend his or her money where it pleases the most, so no amount of tribal sentiments and bold face tactics will make someone like myself buy a car made in Nigeria when I have not studied the risks and benefits of such a "misadventure". When the cars are made, please most of you making the most noise here should please show us pictures of what they look like and also share your experiences with the "automobile" of your choice.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by debosky(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2007
almondjoy:

The issue is not where it is made in Nigeria but[b] how it is made.[/b] There is nothing in Nigeria made today that has the life span of 10 seconds all because we like to compromise "quality".

your first statement has some merit, but it does matter if it is made in Nigeria, since we are concerned with its development and growth.

The second is a complete fallacy, My dad's home contains 8 ceiling fans and two A/C's from NEW, Nnewi, and they have worked perfectly since the day they were purchased over 15 years ago till today. There are numerous small scale industrialists making useful and long lasting products.

Dunlop tires - long lasting, high quality and are even exported to the sub-region.

Paints, indigenously owned, carpets and upholstery and beddings, of the highest quality, numerous other examples abound.

Kabelmetal - wiring, cables, and electrical supplies, also from personal experience. as high as you'll find elsehwere.

Thermocool refrigerating units, also highly reliable

Zinox Computers, Speedstar (Beta) Computers - indigenously manufactured, both certified by Microsoft (WHQL)

It is the myopic and blanket condemnations like yours that doesn't lead us anywhere. We may not be as well established like other regions of the world, but in very obvious and excellent examples, we have shown that as a nation, we can manufacture and produce high quality products. all that is needed is support and adequate facilities, and we will develop rapidly. The so called 'leap' is not happening in 47 years, we have had years of experience in assembly of cars, and this company in question has been assembling motorcycles for a while now.

Achievements such as these ought to be commended, and not bad mouthed by 'foreign is better' advocates like you

PS - concerning the so called 'cardboard' cereal, is it not the same thing being called 'stone milled' and 'whole grain' (stuff that is harder than any cardboard you can imagine) that is now the rave in the West as 'organic'/healthy food?

how do you know there is no prior documentation? if you sought for information and didn't get it, that is different. Do your research properly and don't just come here and start making some noise to camouflage as intelligence.

And your folly about America and cars, they patronized AMERICAN cars for the longest time, before the Japanese brands started eroding their share, and still hold the largest chunk of the market as a whole. America does not need technological development, they are developed!

A more cogent and realistic comparison would be the likes of South Korea, India and the likes, who have even begun exporting to the US as well.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by FSU: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2007
FSU is an Igbo and a very proud one at that.
Lol does not only mean laugh out loud. Please help yourself with trying to find out its other meanings. I am not about spoon-feeding another indolent brain. Indeed, I have lots of love (lol) for Igbo-made stuff.
If you read my subsequent posts, you'll see they are consistently in  support of the Igbo car (I have a right to see it as such)
BMW is made by a group (Baveria) who do not really like to see themselves as Germans. Igbos are in near-similar, if not worse, situation in Nigeria today
The hatred and envy that many (note: many and not all) Nigerians other than Igbo have for the Igbo pushe people like us to identify with our own Igbo stuff.

If/when the Igbo jeep is manufactured, please do not ride it if you do not want. Leave it for those of us who want to.

CASE CLOSED.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2007
FSU:

FSU is an Igbo and a very proud one at that
Lol does not only mean laugh out loud. Please help yourself with trying to find out its other meaningS. I am not about spoon-feeding another indolent brain
If you read my subsequent posts, you'll see they are consistently in  support of the Igbo car (I have a right to see it as such)
BMW is made by a group (Baveria) who do not really like to see themselves as German. Igbos are in near-similar, if not worse, situation in Nigeria today

The hatred and envy that many -------------------------------------------(note many and not all)

Nigerians other than Igbo have for the Igbo pushes people like us to identify with our own Igbo stuff.

If/when the Igbo jeep is manufactured, please do not ride it if you do not want. Leave it for those of us who want to.

CASE CLOSED.

Yes! Case closed "Xtycod"/docokwy!  On a final note---Most Nigerians do not hate the "igbos" like you feel--because you are not the "jewish" race!  You are not all "that" and "a bag of potato chips"--So please get over yourself! Gosh!
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2007
debosky:

your first statement has some merit, but it does matter if it is made in Nigeria, since we are concerned with its development and growth.

The second is a complete fallacy, My dad's home contains 8 ceiling fans and two A/C's from NEW, Nnewi, and they have worked perfectly since the day they were purchased over 15 years ago till today. There are numerous small scale industrialists making useful and long lasting products.

Dunlop tires - long lasting, high quality and are even exported to the sub-region.

Paints, indigenously owned, carpets and upholstery and beddings, of the highest quality, numerous other examples abound.

Kabelmetal - wiring, cables, and electrical supplies, also from personal experience. as high as you'll find elsehwere.

Thermocool refrigerating units, also highly reliable

Zinox Computers, Speedstar (Beta) Computers - indigenously manufactured, both certified by Microsoft (WHQL)

It is the myopic and blanket condemnations like yours that doesn't lead us anywhere. We may not be as well established like other regions of the world, but in very obvious and excellent examples, we have shown that as a nation, we can manufacture and produce high quality products. all that is needed is support and adequate facilities, and we will develop rapidly. The so called 'leap' is not happening in 47 years, we have had years of experience in assembly of cars, and this company in question has been assembling motorcycles for a while now.

Achievements such as these ought to be commended, and not bad mouthed by 'foreign is better' advocates like you

PS - concerning the so called 'cardboard' cereal, is it not the same thing being called 'stone milled' and 'whole grain' (stuff that is harder than any cardboard you can imagine) that is now the rave in the West as 'organic'/healthy food?

how do you know there is no prior documentation? if you sought for information and didn't get it, that is different. Do your research properly and don't just come here and start making some noise to camouflage as intelligence.

And your folly about America and cars, they patronized AMERICAN cars for the longest time, before the Japanese brands started eroding their share, and still hold the largest chunk of the market as a whole. America does not need technological development, they are developed!
A more cogent and realistic comparison would be the likes of South Korea, India and the likes, who have even begun exporting to the US as well.

Thank you debosky from "onitsha!--I think I enjoy your posts more in the sports section. wink And how did America become developed? By using it's citizens as "guinea pigs"? undecided Yes, debosky--most foreign are better for me--It is my money and I can spend it where I want--Any problems with that? cheesy
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by FSU: 7:05am On Oct 11, 2007
PRODA achieves breakthrough, produces bio-fuel to fuel the Igbo jeep.

By Tony Edike
Posted to the Web: Thursday, October 11, 2007

ENUGU — THE Projects Development Agency (PRODA) Enugu, yesterday, announced it had produced bio-fuel for movement of automobiles, generators and big machines.

Director-General of the research institute, Prof. Goddy Onuoha, told reporters on a tour of the institute’s facilities that the bio-fuel, generated from the distillation of ethanol, was produced as part of PRODA’s efforts to give value to raw materials in the country.
He said the institute had also innovated renewable energy and coal briskets for cooking, an alternative for kerosene which produces smokeless fire.

Onuoha said in the face of globalisation, the institute was trying to actualise its mandate of transforming Nigeria from an import-driven to import-substitution nation.

He explained that despite inadequate funding faced by the institute, it had been able to make innovations geared towards improving the living standard of Nigerians within its limited resources.
On-going Federal Government’s reforms, he said, did not constitute any threat to the existence of PRODA.

He said: “PRODA is not threatened by privatisation. The import of privatisation is to reinvigorate those ones that are already becoming moribund like Coal Corporation. It is aimed at giving them funds to do their job. It is also geared towards providing better training for staff to enable them meet globalisation.

“So, it is not taking a toll on us. Though the issue of right-sizing affected some of us and what do you have. But that is really part of it. It is a strategy aimed at shaping and reinvigorating them to make them efficient,” he said.

Onuoha said arrangements had been concluded to employ well qualified people, explaining that most of the people that lost their job lacked the necessary training needed to work in the institute.

He, however, called for re-tooling of PRODA saying: “If you look at what we have here now, you will find out that the equipment here were the ones that were here before the war.”

PRODA, Enugu established in 1971 is one of the research institutes under the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2007
This thread is getting too "igbotic" for my liking so see you guys when we can discuss issues about Nigeria as a whole not some inconsequential tribe!

I now empathise with Mohadana for real!  One more sentence with "igbo" in it and I think I am going to puke!
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2007
FSU:

Almondjoy AKA Militia

I beg who be Xtycod or Docokwy? I am curious to know if he is some superstar.

And who the hell is Militia? undecided
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by FSU: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2007
Oduduwa group of companies-no qualms
Dangote Group of companies- no qualms
Igbo jeep company- qualms

Almondjoy, do yourself a favour, go burn in hell where you belong. Who cares if you puke in you pants. piss of shit
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by NINETOFIVE(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2007
almondjoy:

This thread is getting too "igbotic" for my liking so see you guys when we can discuss issues about Nigeria as a whole not some inconsequential tribe!

I now empathise with Mohadana for real! One more sentence with "igbo" in it and I think I am going to puke!

Too much hatred is actually not good for, could make you neurotic, calm down please.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by grafikdon: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

Too much hatred is actually not good for, could make you neurotic, calm down please.

No need for that appeal, his hatred is insignificant and can not withstand the real 'Wind of Change'. Bottom line is, when the vehicles are produced and tested, as long as they meet the required safety standards, MILLIONS of Nigerians will JUMP on it. The burden of Maintenance lies on the car owner since there will be availability of parts and maintenance programs established by the company. Make no mistake about that. There is hope for Nigeria despite all the religious fanaticism and ethnic antagonism. What God has ordained. . . perhaps this is one of them. Let's watch and see how this unfolds and hopefully, it won't be swept away by the usual sickening tribal politics. Fortunately , Yar'adua has shown some positive signs when he reopened some local manufacturing companies closed down by the malignant and malevolent abomination known as Olisiego Obusonjo. smiley
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by evergie(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2007
@ FSU you are such an idiot an i think you deserve and award for been so cunning, you made people believe in a post you clearly have doubt on. if not, why did first laughed at your post.

In the history of internet abbr i never seen lol meaning lots of love.

God will surly punish you this act.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2007
FSU:

Oduduwa group of companies-no qualms
Dangote Group of companies- no qualms
Igbo jeep company- qualms

Almondjoy, do yourself a favour, go burn in hell where you belong. Who cares if you puke in you pants. piss of shit

Because of an "igbo-made" jeep? shocked You are not serious!

NINETOFIVE:

You must think you are special.

grafikdon:

No need for that appeal, his hatred is insignificant and can not withstand the real 'Wind of Change'. Bottom line is, when the vehicles are produced and tested, as long as they meet the required safety standards, MILLIONS of Nigerians will JUMP on it. The burden of Maintenance lies on the car owner since there will be availability of parts and maintenance programs established by the company. Make no mistake about that. There is hope for Nigeria despite all the religious fanaticism and ethnic antagonism. What God has ordained. . . perhaps this is one of them. Let's watch and see how this unfolds and hopefully, it won't be swept away by the usual sickening tribal politics. Fortunately , Yar'adua has shown some positive signs when he reopened some local manufacturing companies closed down by the malignant and malevolent abomination known as Olisiego Obusonjo. smiley

What hatred?--

Gosh!--------------Oden[b]igbo[/b]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked  While I may not be given to tribalistic sentiments. I can really understand how "Mohadana" feels. cheesy--You guys are a piece of work.  Must you personalize everything?   Anyway see you all somewhere where "igbos" are not discussed.  As you can see I get bored easily and your "accent" collectively is getting on my last nerve!
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2007
FSU:

I wish him too REST IN PEACE IN HELL FIRE
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2007
willywilly:

I wish him too REST IN PEACE IN HELL FIRE

Here comes the okija "chief high" priest of all tribalism! grin
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by ogalanya(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2007
This FSU is not even an igbo, maybe he is 4rm Niger Republic
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by evergie(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2007
@almondjoy
My brother, since this bunch of fools refuse to accept the truth and face reality, i think we should kneel down an pray for their souls. And people like willywilly's home should have august visitor like the then asst. police commissioner that visit okija shrine. Even his/her name connotes evil- willywilly-
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by evergie(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2007
I second
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by ogalanya(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2007
Pls Nwando, accept my apologies, u re still my baby
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2007
almondjoy:

Here comes the okija "chief high" priest of all tribalism! grin
yes, i'm the happiest okija high priest, Mumu.

See how stupid you are, IBO'S are showing their skills to improve your Block head by this good invention (manufacturing this Jeeps and bus) so that Africa/blackman can feel proud too, instead of you to encourage them, your here showing your Moronic brain.
well!!, i no go blame you, i dey blame (god) wey make you endless Block Head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Would A UNIBEN Professor Lie? / 50% Of Passenger Vehicles Will Be Electric By 2040 / Land Scandal: The Truth About Tayo Ayinde’s Involvement - LagosToday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.