Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December (10859 Views)

Saraki Rocks Made In Aba Attire, Cruises Nigerian Made Jeep (PHOTOS) / LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2007
FSU:

Evergie= Ogalanya=Igbo efulefu (nwa mmefu). I pity the parents who bore you.
smiley
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by ogalanya(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2007
Na 4 ur pocket
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by evergie(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2007
It seems you lost your bearing. Willywilly, cannt you learn? ur FSU is tired already cos he now understands the error and misinformation in his post.

Learn, willywilly learn
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by ogalanya(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2007
u have come for an all night browsing, poor charlie charlie
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2007
oyb:

just a question-

will this vehicle be made from genuine tokunbo spare parts or brand new imitation parts?

this is a very important question. I was in ladipo last week with my mechanic, shopping for spare parts for my er, 'new' ride. the traders were all shoving[b] genuine imitations at me![/b]

my mechanic actually told me that the tokunbo parts are quality parts, while to so called brand new parts are inferior goods.I actually observed this myself!

offtopic

man after my own heart. i just bought an older model and I'm in the process of refurbishing/pimping it(xzibit, where are you when we need you? grin) absolutely everyone (mum, dad, friends) gets this WTF? look when i tell them i bought a hilux.

Well, I rest my case.

@Kobojunkie and Uche2nna
At least I am honest about my feelings about the delicate nature of Nigeria. I will praise it when I feel I see something worthy of praise. Till then, I will keep swatting. What do I love about Nigeria and Nigerians? The fact that it is the land of my birth and I do have some good times with my friends and relatives. Anything else---I refuse to be part of.

Nothing to be intimidated about--this is just a website! wink
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2007
Nah!!! I have nothing against Nigeria. I mean sure we have some Idiots and DingleBats as leaders but I am quite optimistic that things can change if people would only learn to respect themselves more. I live in America and have no qualms with the country and the people but there is no place like Home and I long for the day I can go back there and not have to feel the urge to run back this way almost as soon as step foot down there. I have nothing to hide at all and i have plans on how things can get better just waiting on God to give me a go ahead and I will go forth and do my part.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Uche2nna(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2007
U have said it all, bro. I feel ya!!!!!
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by WesleyanA(f): 4:57am On Oct 14, 2007
When other regions were busy referring to any inferior goods as Igbo made , everybody took it as a norm. Now reverse psychology is coming into play. The Igbos are now racist for using the same word cheesy

LMAO. cheesy

still can't wait for yoruba made jeep though. so i can celebrate for my ethnic group.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Uche2nna(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2007
then it will be my turn to call u a racist smiley
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by WesleyanA(f): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2007
embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Uche2nna(m): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2007
Wat

Wat is good for the geese _________ tongue
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On Oct 15, 2007
How Tribalistic and Racist and Ethnocentrist of you @Uchenna

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Uche2nna(m): 4:39am On Oct 15, 2007
lol
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by ogalanya(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
I pronounce dis thread DEAD in Jesus name
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2007
ogalanya:

I pronounce this thread DEAD in Jesus name

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin It has become so dry, even all the water in the atlantic cannot hydrate it. Thank you very much. What a nuisance of a thread! I just had to log on for this! kiss
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Uche2nna(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2007
;d
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Uche2nna(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2007
grin

Ok. Thread is dry. Agreed!!!! Go start a wet one  tongue
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2007
I declare the thread alive.

Maybe I should work harder and surprise my mom with an Igbo jeep for Christmas.
What do you people think?
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by debosky(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2007
make the jeep comot first o my sista. wink

I just hope say dem test drive am for O'sha roads before dem release am.

If I no fit drive am for my beloved home town, I go use dem head make isi okpu kpu kita! grin grin grin
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2007
nwando:

my family has already ordered one IBO JEEP (V8), which will be delivered after officially launching it in December
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2007
willywilly:

my family has already ordered one IBO JEEP (V8), which will be delivered after officially launching it in December

OH MY GOSH!!!, It is a V8 Great!!! they just ruined it for me. How , cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy ( nOW I AM SERIOUSLY LAUGHING HERE), With Price of GAS where it dey for naija, Nah !! V8 we want to start with

LAUGHING SO HARD NOW!!!!
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by ogalanya(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2007
nwando & willy willy are u trying to raise the dead? grin
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by evergie(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2007
im back
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by evergie(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2007
nwando:

It is now clear how desperate you wan hammer so you go buy hummer, thats why you wan use you mum for money rituals by buying her that igbo jeep. Fellow nairaladers, any of you that knew nwado's mum should please inform her of her coming death and pass my condolence greating.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2007
ogalanya:

nwando & willy willy are u trying to raise the dead?   grin
Evergie a.k.a Ogalanya, I never declared you dead, rather you pronounced yourself dead.
So!!!, If your friend SATAN didn't accept you in Hell and chased you back to earth,
We have to be careful , because we are now dealing/living with a BAD SPIRIT in human form.
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by evergie(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2007
Willywilly a.k.a nwado you really mean you want to kill your mum by buying her the moving coffin? 2bad of you.
just for ego onwa December abi?
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by almondjoy(f): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2007
evergie:

Willywilly a.k.a nwado you really mean you want to[b] kill your mum by buying her the moving coffin?[/b] 2bad of you.

cheesy grin

The "igbos" are back in full force!
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by ogalanya(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2007
willy willy, u are so evil dat devil saw you in hell fire & shouted 'blood of Jesus', he rather gave u matches & a bottle of kerosene to go and form your own hell fire because you are too big for hell   shocked
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2007
willywilly:

Evergie a.k.a Ogalanya, I never declared you dead, rather you pronounced yourself dead.
So!!!, If your friend SATAN didn't accept you in Hell and chased you back to earth,
We have to be careful , because we are now dealing/living with a BAD SPIRIT in human form.
grin
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by evergie(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2007
ogalanya:

willy willy, u are so evil that devil saw you in hell fire & shouted 'blood of Jesus', he rather gave u matches & a bottle of kerosene to go and form your own hell fire because you are too big for hell shocked

No wonder, even the name only go make Satan weak
You mean say he even dey evil pass devil. lol
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2007
evergie:

Willywilly a.k.a nwado you really mean you want to kill your mum by buying her the moving coffin? 2bad of you.

I no even sabi I dey two shocked shocked
now leave my mommy out of your twisted imaginations,
I may be a full blooded Igbo but we don't all do dibia ok!
now gerrout!
anu mpam like you
Re: Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2007
evergie:

It is now clear how desperate you wan hammer so you go buy hummer, thats why you wan use you mum for money rituals by buying her that igbo jeep. Fellow nairaladers, any of you that knew nwado's mum should please inform her of her coming death and pass my condolence greating.

Is that mean't to be funny? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Shuts Aswani Market / Flooding In Kogi To Last Till November / Supreme Court Upholds Right of Female Child to Inherit Properties in Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.