Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

-- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (13310 Views)

Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -- by pendo89(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
Babe between 49-50.
Re: -- by queensmith: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
back up- not all women get stretch marks dont even try it! lol

OP u are actually just funny!!

go for a skinny chick with a skinny mom innit?
Re: -- by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
BABE!:

Quit trolling already.
Just helping a brother out! He may want to check you out, since, you know. . . You dont have plans of getting fat! Now, how's that trolling? undecided
Re: -- by jaybee3(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2012
Analyse the prospective's weight history and lifestyle
Re: -- by coogar: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
pendo89:

Babe I range between 49-50. Never gone past 50. But am not very thin! just small size.
coogar ur very very wrong,U wanna see my tummy? grin You will find it hard to believe it carried 2 people.
To be sincere am not a compulsive eater plus I do lots of manual work to keep fit.
I also have a small frame naturally. Could be genes.

damn it, you must be really portable!
49kg? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: -- by BABE3: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar:

the belly expands during the latter months of the pregnancy and by the time the baby is born and the belly retracts, the marks would be visible.

True. But remember some women already have some mad papa-Ajasco guts, prior pregnancy.  grin

Not all women get stretch marks. The elastic limits of our skins varies.

pendo89:

Babe I range between 49-50. Never gone past 50. But am not very thin! just small size.

Pendo, 50 Pounds? If this was an exam(WAEC), you would have failed woefully.  grin
Re: -- by pendo89(f): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
Babe its kgs ! grin pounds should be 110.lol
Coogar whats the shock now? As long as am not unproportional am okay with it .
It helps me move really fast.

I agree with babe, I think the skin type and age matters a lot.
Re: -- by Tosinville(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
Funny folks with obesity.
Re: -- by coogar: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
BABE!:

You're trolling. Must you type out every f00lish thought that comes to your head. When did we have the discussion of me not wanting to get fat? Are you high on cheap panadol?  undecided

Okoro Romeo, warn yaself.

BABE!:

True. But remember some women already have some mad papa-Ajasco gut, prior pregnancy.  grin

Not all women get stretch marks. The elastic limit of our skins varies.

Re: -- by pendo89(f): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar:

who says i don't like you that way?
i want my wife to be portable. . . .a woman i can easily lift during an emergency. wink

incase its the other way round you can still drag her u know. emergencies turn ordinary men to supermen.

@ killz really you r provocative, see ur the one that started throwing missiles. just let go and live gosh its tiring. why turn a thread into a bashing one?
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
OP I don't think its 100% possible to know a lady that will turn orobo after marriage.

Some women are gluttons yet it doesn't show in their weight,some don't eat much but still put on weight.

Though sometimes it depends on genes and gluttony but you can never guess right.
Re: -- by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
pendo89:

@ killz really you r provocative, see ur the one that started throwing missiles. just let go and live gosh its tiring. why turn a thread into a bashing one?
Ok ma! smiley
Re: -- by pendo89(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
sexkillz:

Ok ma! smiley

you always remind me of wayne in Cramp twins.
Re: -- by coogar: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
pendo89:

coogar ur very very wrong,U wanna see my tummy?   You will find it hard to believe it carried 2 people.
To be sincere am not a compulsive eater plus I do lots of manual work to keep fit.
I also have a small frame naturally. Could be genes.

to remove all doubts and controversies, fu[i]c[/i]k yes - i wanna see your tummy. grin
Re: -- by pendo89(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
silly. is that all you could pick from the paragraph?

flat as chapati and smooth as vanilla icecream.

ok go sleep now. bye.
Re: -- by coogar: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
pendo89:

silly. is that all you could pick from the paragraph?

flat as chapati and smooth as vanilla icecream.

ok go sleep now. bye.

what else should i pick?
flat as chapati are words of the mouth. . . .do you have any pictorial evidence to back that up?
Re: -- by pendo89(f): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
yep keep watching this space. I will soon upload my tummy pic! . but i wonder if ur eyes will still be able to see by the time it happens.
Re: -- by coogar: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
pendo89:

yep keep watching this space. I will soon upload  my tummy pic! undecided. but i wonder if ur eyes will still be able to see by the time it happens.

soon?
pendo, upload that pic asap!
i want to see the chapati-flat belly.
Re: -- by pendo89(f): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
hahahah! look look at coogar! You really expect me to do that? so that somebody can call me hungry or starving?
grin nah! just believe what I tell u or not.
Re: -- by coogar: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
pendo89:

hahahah! look look at coogar! You really expect me to do that? so that somebody can call me hungry or starving?
grin nah! just believe what I tell u or not.

who would call you hungry/starving?
i dare anyone to say that to you. i'm not joking. grin
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
honeric01:

I have a personal pink honeypot totally for me, not shared, so sorry, i don't have to suck a nut when i have something like that available,   and to crown it all, she's not fat either nor does she pants after few minutes of walking because of being OVERWEIGHT . grin grin grin

You got an overweight pink pocket punny? grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You had to settle for whatever you could get huh? grin grin lipsrsealed

Nice haircut. lipsrsealed
Re: -- by MrCork17: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mrs, Chima. You no i like you only becoz ur fat. you need to gimmme some! tongue
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mrs, Chima. You no i like you only becoz ur fat. you need to gimmme some! tongue

Aww. The fat ashy hoes rejecting you too? Did you offer them some food? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: -- by pendo89(f): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar:

who would call you hungry/starving?
i dare anyone to say that to you. i'm not joking. grin

i know this place. pettite is starving, full size is fat, average is underweight. let it rest.
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
pendo89:

i know this place. pettite is starving, full size is fat, average is underweight. let it rest.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Petite in the States refers to women being short and tiny. I have never read anyone using underweight before. It was cute. cheesy
Re: -- by pendo89(f): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin   

Petite in the States refers to women being short and tiny.  I have never read anyone using underweight before.  It was cute.   cheesy

C'mmon chima style up! This place means nl. I have seen pettite ladies being referred to as starving.
Full sized ones are called fat
well if you happen to be average then ur termed underweight .

Thats nl terminology.
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
pendo89:

C'mmon chima style up! This place means nl. I have seen pettite ladies being referred to as starving.
Full sized ones are called fat
well if you happen to be average then ur termed underweight .

Thats nl terminology.

I gotcha suga.   wink   A undesired chatter called me fat because I said only a dead woman will never gain weight.

Funny though.   grin
Re: -- by honeric01(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You got an overweight pink pocket punny? grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You had to settle for whatever you could get huh? grin grin lipsrsealed

Nice haircut. lipsrsealed

believe me, i don't do fat chics, i love them slimery slimery grin

believe me, i respect that part of her, so i won't stress it, a slim damsel can't have an overweight pocket punny unless you misplaced yours lipsrsealed

settle? i am dawn sellective, can't settle for shitz, believe me.

thanks for the compliment. cool
Re: -- by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
I knew sonner or later Babe will show up on this thread and of course she brought her little fogly puppy wolly with her Coogar
Re: -- by claremont(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
There are 2 main reasons people get fat; eating too much calories, and not enough physical exercise. I beg to disagree that genetics may play a role; someone who is genetically-inclined to get fat, but chooses to maintain a low calorie diet and a vigorous exercise regime will definitely not get fat. On the other hand, there are some people who are genetically-inclined to be slim/skinny; these people will always be slim irrespective of the amount of calories they consume, they are the lucky ones.  
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
honeric01:

believe me, i don't do fat chics, i love them slimery slimery grin  

believe me, i respect that part of her, so i won't stress it, a slim damsel can't have an overweight pocket punny unless you misplaced yours lipsrsealed

settle? i am dawn sellective, can't settle for shitz, believe me.

thanks for the compliment. cool

By the look of your profile picture, it looks like NO ONE do you.   lipsrsealed

You getting good looking babes with that hair cut huh?   grin grin grin grin  Blind chicks need love too!  wink

I hope your voice sounds better than you look.   grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: -- by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

I knew sonner or later Babe will show up on this thread and of course she brought her little fogly puppy wolly with her Coogar
**Faints!** grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs / This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.