Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

-- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (13307 Views)

Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -- by Flashaldrin(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
obesity or weight, mostly depends on genes, the eating habits are just complementary to the genetic make up ie, a fat person will have more urge to eat etc.
I know several gluttons that are as tiny as speck!
Re: -- by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lmfaoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Chima oh goodnessSs

"Blind chics need love too" grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: -- by slimyem: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
claremont:

There are 2 main reasons people get fat; eating too much calories, and not enough physical exercise. I beg to disagree that genetics may play a role; someone who is genetically-inclined to get fat, but chooses to maintain a low calorie diet and a vigorous exercise regime will definitely not get fat. On the other hand, there are some people who are genetically-inclined to be slim/skinny; these people will always be slim irrespective of the amount of calories they consume, they are the lucky ones.  
yes we are!!
Re: -- by adconline(m): 2:02am On Jan 24, 2012
fatties make up all the excuses in this world.
How come my mum never gained weight after all these kids? ANSWER: She was not gluttonous and never will be
Re: -- by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 24, 2012
@ topic

You can detect from her frame (apple shape or pear shape) and her musculature. If she has an apple shape, she's likely to develop a fat belle if she gains weight unlike her pear shaped counterpart who stores fat in her hip region.

If she is dry but is strong physically, then she's likely to maintain her weight through the years. If she is dry but lacks muscles, she just needs time to blow up.

Average looking women are more likely to have control over their weight.

One thing I know, if a kid is fat right from childhood, they'll keep increasing in weight every year.
Re: -- by coogar: 3:05am On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

I knew sonner or later Babe will show up on this thread and of course she brought her little fogly puppy wolly with her Coogar

so this mindfuck has found his tongue.
i would have wasted a full magazine on your diseased body frame but i should not be found engaging a verbal attack on a plonker that lost his virginity to his own father.
Re: -- by born2boink(m): 3:17am On Jan 24, 2012
Most women get fat most especially when they sit at home doing noting but with the aid of exercise they can burns those fat,we dey see oyibo noow
Re: -- by coogar: 3:18am On Jan 24, 2012
michelin89:

@ topic

You can detect from her frame (apple shape or pear shape) and her musculature. If she has an apple shape, she's likely to develop a fat belle if she gains weight unlike her pear shaped counterpart who stores fat in her hip region.

If she is dry but is strong physically, then she's likely to maintain her weight through the years. If she is dry but lacks muscles, she just needs time to blow up.

Average looking women are more likely to have control over their weight.

One thing I know, if a kid is fat right from childhood, they'll keep increasing in weight every year.

wow, explains why tpia@ is obese!
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 4:47am On Jan 24, 2012
michelin89:

So NOT true,whatever gave you that impression? My younger sister was orobo as a kid but now she could pass for a model,I was even a little fat as a kid too,now I'm neither fat nor slim.
Re: -- by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
If she's shallow and obsessed with her looks and her weight then she will never get fat.
Also, if you have to beg her to eat 2 times a day for the sake of her health, she won't get fat.
If both of her parents are rich and skinny, and she is also skinny, then she won't get fat.
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

So NOT true,whatever gave you that impression? My younger sister was orobo as a kid but now she could pass for a model,I was even a little fat as a kid too,now I'm neither fat nor slim.

I'm not talking about 4 extra kg. I mean when a kid weighs 60-70 even 100kg. That kid is doomed and they'll only get worse.
Re: -- by tlops(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
The fear of Orobo is the beginning of adultery!
Re: -- by Turlest: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
1-0-0 Eating formula will help her not to get ROBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: -- by tlops(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
Alot of Nigerian ladies are generally not disciplined when it comes to their weight! as usual they simply stop trying after the "big catch"!
Re: -- by horlabiyi(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
michelin89:

I'm not talking about 4 extra kg. I mean when a kid weighs 60-70 even 100kg. That kid is doomed and they'll only get worse.
got your message and wanna delete the image but don't know how to do it.
Re: -- by mobf: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

wetin u kwam be ? undecided
Re: -- by tlops(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^Half orobo
Re: -- by annawhite(f): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
*stutters nervously*
But as an african woman i need me some fat on my bombom to tie wrapper and attract my husband grin grin
Re: -- by ektbear: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
1. You look at her mamma and grandma, see if they are fat.
2. Marry a slim girl, so that after she has kids she'll be average or only above-average in weight.

The biggest threat a woman's waistline is kids, basically.
Re: -- by mustspin: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
hilarious thread grin grin grin grin
Re: -- by slimyem: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
Seun:

If she's shallow and obsessed with her looks and her weight then she will never get fat.
Also, if you have to beg her to eat 2 times a day for the sake of her health, she won't get fat.
If both of her parents are rich and skinny, and she is also skinny, then she won't get fat.
i'm none of the above but i promise me,i wont get fat!
Re: -- by cindybrown(f): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
watch her eating, exercise habits and observe d body size of her relatives.
Re: -- by mpmp: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Poster, Nice question.

Fat is all in the legs.

Compare the width of her ankles to her wrists. If the ankle is bigger, she will get fat no matter what.
Re: -- by Killz3(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
The fear of Orobo is the beginning of adultery!
Re: -- by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
So this thread is still alive. I did not know ooo. I see it has been cleaned up
Re: -- by tlops(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

na true bros, the way guys are demanding for 'lepa' these days one  can only wonder. Knowing Naija people dont have much discipline regarding their weight and the health issues it may pose. Marry 'Lepa' today and what after 3 year she would have turned 'sudden whale' as someone put it on NL. Except the ones that can eat house and still no show. so, after she turns orobo you'll go looking for a new lepa.
Re: -- by ace4luv69(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
Take her 4 periodic lipo suction wink
Re: -- by BABE3: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Seun:

Re: -- by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
Smh
Re: -- by bigsean(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2012
Why do i have a feeling that All the ladies that gave a sarcastic reply on this thread are FAT!!! ?
I'm just saying.
Re: -- by tpia5: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2012
google search of nigerian men and fat women kind of invalidates this thread.
Re: -- by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Version Of Mr Right / Share Ur Xperence Wit Mimzy Big Bress / Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.