Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

-- - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (13308 Views)

Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -- by tlops(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2012
here again!
Re: -- by no1madman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
Dis 1 no concern me coz i cherish chubby women. . . .
Re: -- by waterworks(f): 6:54am On Feb 06, 2012
watch how she eats. if she is eating a lot but still slim she might have a high matbolic rate. if it ever drops then she will get fat. but if she eats normally, then she cant really put on that much weight even if her metabolic weight drops.
Re: -- by Killz3(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2012
no1madman:

Dis 1 no concern me coz i cherish chubby women. . . .
Chubby doesnt mean fat! Am i missing something?
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2012
just take a look at her mum.....if you want to know how a lady ll look when she gets older or settles down just look at her mother and what ever picture you get she ll be something similar to it ........a wise elderly man told me so..
Re: -- by adconline(m): 3:00am On Sep 08, 2012
I don't know where people get this misconception that it's natural for women to pack on weight after having children. My mom proves that wrong. In her 70s with many child births, she is not easily enticed with consumption, she is as fit as ever. She prefers: beans over rice, cooked/grilled over fried food, fish over red meat, fresh vegetable stew over fried tomato stew. Her eating mantra is " too of everything is bad"
She has taught me that weight gain is a direct result of gluttonous behavior .

It's this stupid mindset that is going throw Naija middle class into a health epidemic. How come only the rich, politicians and middle class are gaining excessive weight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Version Of Mr Right / Share Ur Xperence Wit Mimzy Big Bress / Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.