Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,099 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103209 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 3:11am On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

me be with a nigerian woman. loooool have u seen our women they r angels compared to those half developed weave wearing, broad shouldered, apes u call women. anyone who isnt from the horn of africa looks ape like.

There are attractive and unattractive Somali women. They are no different than Nigerian women. Sorry.

I am not the American that is obsessed with Horn of Africa and thinks Horn of Africa is the "best".

I don't see nothing special about Somali women other than they looks like any bi-racial women around the world. (Black African and Arab mixed)
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:15am On Feb 26, 2012
i dont think u will ever understand. somalis would wear the label african, black proudly. if they were the only africans. but ur people and their history N their ugly faces ruined those words. so we just call ourselves somali. their is only one race. human race. after that everyone has an ethnicity and culture. i understand that u want to claim ethiopians and somalis. if it were not for us. than people would be correct in assumin everyone in africa looks like a monkey. but if u say somalis and ethiopians r african- despite being cushitic- than people would pause before they said africa is full of apes. even nigerians here classify us as the horn. looool. so yeah claim us . whites try to claim somalia too . but i prefer to be somali. or horn of african or cushitic. stop shamin urselfs, stop claimin us, stupid slave.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:18am On Feb 26, 2012
u know their is a diffrence betwween somali women and nigerian women. if u dont believe
e read the entire thread and see how ur men talk about our women. if ur too lazy than look at ur weave. u try so hard to imitate what we naturally have. lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Vansnickers: 3:33am On Feb 26, 2012
Silly Slave??!! That's for your Mum, mate.

Back to the Topic.

Who in the right mind will claim Somali? Do we look like Refuges to you? That's why you Lot are so backward, you think trying to bring other Africans down will make you feel better about yourselves, the MOST failed State in the World, I am sure you are one of those ret@rded Somalis that claim Al Shabab  are Freedom Fighters.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 3:36am On Feb 26, 2012
LMAO@silly slave  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me go hump my West African massa.   tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:46am On Feb 26, 2012
the irony of u slaves is amazing. u say "who wants to be somali" in a thread named "who do u prefer ethiopians or somalis". u guys cant see irony, or feel shame. so its tough to argue with u. some of the people sayin stuff plz re read ur posts. here r some examples. lol

Missy_B (f)
Ahead of you

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali
« #10 on: January 26, 2012, 11:02 AM »
Somali. I like their facial features.
Report to moderator   Logged
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you. . .

@topic, ethiopian chicks are fine but the somali chicks I have personally seen? Boy oh boy if I were a dude lol. Facial features, shape, etc. beautiful women and PROUD of their,heritage which is awwwwwwwesome! Btw just so you know poster not all east or horn africans are light skinned with curly hair. The baddest ones are dark skin.

Mr, Cork
London Peckham. & 17inches looong innit!!

« #17 on: January 26, 2012, 01:33 PM »
sadly, Nigerian females NEVER liook like this. they either too fat (Goldieluk)  or  too Skinnny (Slimyem).  Noo ofeince!

Chimezie198 (m)
Mango tree via palm tree! (watching women bathing)

« #22 on: January 26, 2012, 01:55 PM »
look at the somalians. Op please how can i get in touch with d first picture? 

goodsegs (m)
nigeria

« #35 on: January 26, 2012, 04:32 PM »
Men,I go for Ethiopians, I was there couple of weeks back and men,those girls are really fine, Everything from back and front,

My other friend even said he would be coming back to Ethiopia to look for A wife,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2012
here are some more comments from the slaves.
chima here is a comment by u.

Mrs, Chima (f)
Why are "classy" people terrible liars, schizophrenic, and bipolar?

« #78 on: January 28, 2012, 08:41 PM »
LMAO@Nigerian men doesn't go for East and North African women.   

I guess those "Nigerian" men are liars.   
Attention!  Who's nuts are these?  Any manbitches lose his nuts?

Mad Dog!!!
check my pic, I never mind what it takes to have access.

« #85 on: January 29, 2012, 05:31 AM »
oh my god! please do anybody have ethiopia charting site even somalia self ?
dont be jealous i'am mad!

Mrs, Chima (f)

« #93 on: January 29, 2012, 03:52 PM »
Still LMAO@Nigerian men don't chase East and North African women.   
Attention!  Who's nuts are these?  Any manbitches lose his nuts?

that should shut u up. stupid slaves.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Kenezi: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2012
GDP (PPP) 2010 estimate
- Total $5.896 billion[2] (158th)
- Per capita $600[2] (223nd)

You come from the worst country in the world. How do you even have a computer? Shouldn't you be strapping bombs to your sister so she can blow up infidels, just like the paedophile Muhammed would want her to?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2012
again am talkin about individual behavior and atitudes not political. but ok. somalia has a larger economy than kenya and ethiopia even though we have no central government. if u take all the somalis in kenya and add their wealth its half of kenyas economy. as for me putting a bomb on my sister, i would if it meant my country would be free. were somalis. what do u expect us to do. sell our people to invaders. were not west africans.

lets get back to ur inferiority complex. why do u find my people attractive. no one here has answered that question. i wonder why. i have taken all of u on. i have amswered ur off topic questions. now answer mine. why am i better than u. why do u drool for our women. does our features remind u of ur white masters. if thats the case. can i buy u so u can work on my farm. somalis dont kno how to farm. we are nomads. our farmers are bantu. they use to be our slaves. since u worship us. will u work for me.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Kenezi: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2012
I don't. Somalians are buck toothed, stinking ugly people with horrible genetics. Your women are all fat and have moon faces, probably from wearing the hijab for too long.

You can't even count. Somalia would never have a larger economy than Ethiopia or Kenya for 100 years. The country Somalia doesn't even really exist, it's just a desert with bands of savages killing and r.aping each other for a free passage to Sweden, where they continue to r.ape and murder white women.

You are the runt of the litter. None of the countries your people ran to want you there. Somalians are so desperate some of them even ran to Nigeria. Please, stay in your desert and continue to blow yourselves up, nobody wants you, you are useless to Africa and the World.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2012
well i wish all ur people had ur way of thinking. perhaps u should do a public service announcement. tell ur unevolved ape buddies to leave our women alone. that would be nice but i know it wont happen. u guys are genetically weak. weak minds. white washed. but try ur best to tell ur monkey friends dont post pictures of our "buck tooth" women on ur site. one of the pics posed is a friend of mine. she throws up at the thought that apes have posted her pic on their forum. stay classy monkeys.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

again am talkin about individual behavior and atitudes not political. but ok. somalia has a larger economy than kenya and ethiopia even though we have no central government. if u take all the somalis in kenya and add their wealth its half of kenyas economy. as for me putting a bomb on my sister, i would if it meant my country would be free. were somalis. what do u expect us to do. sell our people to invaders. were not west africans.

lets get back to ur inferiority complex. why do u find my people attractive. no one here has answered that question. i wonder why. i have taken all of u on. i have amswered ur off topic questions. now answer mine. why am i better than u. why do u drool for our women. does our features remind u of ur white masters. if thats the case. can i buy u so u can work on my farm. somalis dont kno how to farm. we are nomads. our farmers are bantu. they use to be our slaves. since u worship us. will u work for me.

OOOOOOOOOOH TAKE YOUR STINKING Bottom OUT OF THIS THREAD!! GET BACK HERE TO KENYA AND TAKE YOUR POOR PEOPLE BACK TO YOUR PATHETIC LAND!!
WHAT ECONOMY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WOLALO DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE EA ECONOMY??
SOMALI KNOWS ONE ECONOMY! PIRACY AND KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM.THE MOST ENTERPRISING SOMALI EXPORTS KHAT! The rest do black market.

YOUR POPULATION IS A BURDEN TO KENYAS/EA's ECONOMY AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN BY SOMALIS WEALTH??
IS IT THE MONEY YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED FROM PIRATING ACTIVITIES ? YOUR WEALTH IS BLOOD MONEY. angry angryYOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK HARD!
CZ I MEAN ARE YOU GUYS LIKE EDUCATED?? undecided ITS RARE TO HEAR ABOUT A SOMALI SUCCEEDING IN A CERTAIN EDUCATIONAL FIELD. AND I MEAN IT.
YOU ONLY EXCEL IN ONE FIELD! THE BLOODY ONE. angry angry
ITS SOO BAD THAT YOU HAVE BEGAN RECRUITING YOUR WOMEN INTO PIRACY/BOMBINGS! THEY RUN THE SHOW!  shocked shocked

WHY ARE YOU 'MASTERS'POURING INTO KENYA IN MASSES INSTEAD OF USING YOUR SUPERIORITY TO CLAIM BACK YOUR COUNTRY FROM THE ELSHABABS??
WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR WHITE POPULATION DOING IN BLACK KENYA? WHY ARE BLACK KENYANS FEEDING YOU,TREATING YOU AND HOUSING YOU?
WHY HAVE YOU BECOME OUR SLAVES AND SLAVES TO THE WORLD?? YOU GUYS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAIN CZ ALL YOU DO IS RECEIEVE!! YOU DO NOT MANUFACTURE ANYTHING YOU ONLY DETONATE!!! angry angry

YOUR COUNTRY IS A SORE WOUND.YOUR WOMEN MAY BE GOOD LOOKING BUT THEY HURT INSIDE CZ THEY HAVE NO FREEDOM TO DATE ANYBODY THEY WANT.
NO WONDER YOU PRACTICE POLYGAMY CZ YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO SEE THEM GETTING MARRIED TO OUTSIDERS.
TELL ME WORIAH WHY  DO YOU MARRY 3 TO 4 WOMEN,HOUSE THEM IN ONE DINGY STINKING HOUSE AND GIVE BIRTH TO A FOOTBALL TEAM?? YOU CANNOT EVEN TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR WOMEN WITH YOUR SUPERIOR ATTITUDE! THEY SLEEP ON THE FLOOR AND USE FIREWOOD! IS THAT SUPERIOR?? THE REST OF AFRICA IS FAR AHEAD! YOU GUYS CANT EVEN MAKE PROPER USE OF MODERN TOILETS!! ITS A SHAME!!

WHO IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WOULD EVEN DESIRE TO KEEP A SOMALU WOMAN IN HIS HOUSE? THEY GIVE FILTH A WHOLE NEW MEANING!!

NOW CAN YOU FOR HEAVENS SAKE STOP GROUPING YOURSELF WITH THE ETHIOPIANS AND ERITREANS BECAUSE YOU ARE MILES APART? THEY ARE GOOD LOKING,DECENT AND MODERN! THEY DO NOT ENSLAVE THEIR WOMEN OR BOMB PEOPLE!
YOU POLLUTE THE WHOLE KENYA WITH YOUR SMELLY PERFUMES CZ YOU DO NOT SHOWER AND YOU ARE HERE BOASTING ABOUT SUPERIOR WHAT?
HEY WOLALO! GET YOU Bottom BACK TO KAKUMA AND DADAAB REFUGEE CAMP WHERE YOUR LOT IS!! AND PREACH YOU SUPERIOR ATTITUDE TO HUNGRY STOMACHS.
MY NEIGHBOUR SPENDS ALL HER DAYS FEEDING YOUR POOR MASSES IN CAMPS WHILE YOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT ECONOMY?

LOOK HERE WORIAH,THE WHOLE EAST KNOWS THAT SOMALI MONEY IS PIRATE MONEY BUT OF COURSE INVESTED THROUGH THIRD PARTIES.
I AM 100% SURE YOU ARE A BENEFICIARY! AND YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE SENDING GOODS FOR SALE FROM DXB TO EASTLEIGH.
ASK YOURSELF WHY INSTEAD OF BUILDING MALLS IN SOMALIA YOU ARE DOING IT IN KENYA! WHO IS SLAVE HERE??

I have never been soo enraged by a fellow on nl like youv done.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2012
go save these masses and stop speaking nonsense. I cannot dare go to somali net cz there's nothing as bad as a suffering African racist who feels trapped in his own skin. If you hate other black men hitting on ur sis well I believe u guys practice incest.
And you wonder why you are all weaklings

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2012
AYANLE WITH HIS WIVES AND CHILDREN

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2012
The important thig is we dont look like monkeys like u guys, and that is good enough for me, unfortunately not looking like a monkey means our women come under the constant attention of u apes, ANY WAY NO ONE IN HERE HAS NOT EXPLAINED TO ME WHY U CREATED THIS THREAD. as for the monkey who commented before me, You know damn well that if somalis left ur shitty country ur economy would go to hell.

ANYWAY WE ARE SOMALI. I AM PROUD. GET OFF OUR BACK. WE ARE NOT RELATED. WE ARE NOT BANTU. WE ARE SOMALI. WE ARE THE MOST BEUTIFUL IN AFRICA. THE CUSHITIC PEOPLE ARE EMBARESSED OF YOU BANTUS. YOU LOOK LIKE MONKEY, WHY DO U WORSHIP ME. AM I UR GOD. WHY I ASK YOU.

YOU SAY U DONT CARE ABOUT US RIGHT NOW, BUT LOOK AT COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD. WHICH DO I BELIEVE, WHAT YOU WRITE. OR WHAT U SAY WHEN U ARE ANGRY. LOL, PLS STOP WORSHIPING US. THE SOMALI PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THE SLAVE OWNING BUISNESS, I KNOW U ADONS AKA SLAVES ARE ALWAYS LOOKING LIKE A MASTER, BUT I DONT WANA BE UR MASTER, ANSWER THE QUESTION, WHY DO U WANNA WORSHIP ME, DONT DENY IT, I KNOW MONKEYS AND THEY KEEP TOUCHING MY HAIR, WHY WHY WHY, U GUYS I FEEL SO SORRY FOR U. LOL
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2012
The man above looks like a hungry monkey to me.   grin grin grin grin

Have you ever seen a real monkey?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2012
stupid slave kenyan. dont call me walolo, that means brother, i am not ur brother, you are a slave, we can be in kenya, all of north kenya belongs to somalia, we will get it back, stupid slave, also we are not white, lol, we are not african, we gave that name to u bantus who ruined it, we are simply cushitic. along with ethiopians and eritreans, or u could call us Somalis, anyway, i have deep hate for africans, i dont know why, and its not just me, its 90 of somalis, the ten percent who dont hate u, still believe they are better than u, lol, we will take over kenya, somalis were good in buisness way before piracy, is their piracy is columbus, ohio, or minneapolis, dont make me give links of kenyans complaining how good we are in buisness, nasty slaves, kenyans are my slaves, when i went to nairobi, alll my uncles maids were kenyans, basically u are our servants in ur so called country, i hope u al die, stupid monkey slaves.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2012
chima , dont make me post comments u made about somalis, lol, here are some comments,

Mrs, Chima (f)

« #78 on: January 28, 2012, 08:41 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO@Nigerian men doesn't go for East and North African women.

I guess those "Nigerian" men are liars.

thats chimas comments proving mmy point, such inferiority complex.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2012
come on, that guy isnt obviously the average somali, but still look at that mans nose, look at his hair, no compare that to ur face, lol, do u see the diffrence, silly slaves, leave our women alone.

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2012
i swear, i googled nigerian, and i saw this guy, this guy looks ugly, but he looks closer to the average african than the average somali, hell he is nigerian, looool, my worst nightmare is this type of animal harrasing my sister,

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

silly slave kenyan. dont call me walolo, that means brother, i am not ur brother, you are a slave, we can be in kenya, all of north kenya belongs to somalia, we will get it back, silly slave, also we are not white, lol, we are not african, we gave that name to u bantus who ruined it, we are simply cushitic. along with ethiopians and eritreans, or u could call us Somalis, anyway, i have deep hate for africans, i dont know why, and its not just me, its 90 of somalis, the ten percent who dont hate u, still believe they are better than u, lol, we will take over kenya, somalis were good in buisness way before piracy, is their piracy is columbus, ohio, or minneapolis, dont make me give links of kenyans complaining how good we are in buisness, nasty slaves, kenyans are my slaves, when i went to nairobi, alll my uncles maids were kenyans, basically u are our servants in ur so called country, i hope u al die, silly monkey slaves.

wolalo or woriah is what we call u dirty smelly people. To us it signifies useless people. You brought that name here so listen,I have had good somali friends but not with the kind of mentality u got. Yours stinks to the heavens.
cushites or nilotes ? you are AFRICAN . IF YOU HATE BEING ONE MAKE USE OF THOSE BOMBS OR GO FOR BLOOD TRANSFUSION.
GOSH I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A SOMALI NOT EVEN FOR A BILLION DOLLARS. I WONDER WHY YOU THINK AFRICA IDOLISES YOU.
ETHIOPIANS AND ERITREANS ARE A MILION TIMES BETTER THAN YOU AND MORE ADVANCED!

I SAY AGAIN. THE ONLY BIZ YOU DO IN THE US OR CANADA WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED ASSYLUM IS KHAT BUSINESS OR ANYTHING BLACKMARKET AND THE RANSOM MONEY IS WHAT YOU USE. ITS FACT WEAK MAN.

AND YOU GO ABOUT CIRCUMCISING YOUR WOMEN IN THIS DAY AND AGE? DO EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THE SUFFERINGS OF A SOMALI WOMAN?
OF COURSE YOU DO NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE BUSY HATING RACE INSTEAD OF IMPROVING YOUR COMMUNITY'S WELFARE.
80% OF YOUR WOMEN SUFFER FISTULA! BECAUSE OF YOUR CRUDE MANNER OF CIRCUMCISION.IS THAT THE SUPERIORITY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT??
WHY ARE YOU SOO DIRTY AND BACWARDS FOR HEAVENS SAKE??  angry

TELL ME .WHAT DOES SOMALIA PRODUCE OR MANUFACTURE WHAT DO YOU GUYS EXPORT AS A COUNTRY? OF WHAT BENEFIT IS SOMALIA TO AFRICA FOR CHRIST'S SAKE?? Jeez mention somalia and bad images come into ones mind. And trust me they are not images of beautiful people nope,but a suffering hungry generation.
IF SOMALIA DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF AFRICA WE WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE!! CZ IT'S NO MANS' LAND.

KENYANS KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH YOU GUYS. LISTEN TO THIS. YOUR WOMEN HAVE TURNED INTO PROSTITUTION IN KENYA!!.
Lol you just have no idea! since you dont allow them to work except stay at home and cook for idle khat chewing men, they know when to go out.
Forget those buibuis they wear.They sleep with the touts and the watchmen when you are out spitting everywhere.

Now Northern kenya has nothing but camps full of you guys.  WAIT A SEC! THE KENYAN ARMY HAS MANAGED TO SECURE YOUR TOWNS FROM ELSHABAB MILITIA AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TAKING OVER A SMALL DRY SECTION OF KENYA WHERE THE REFUGEE CAMPS ARE BASED?? YOUR OWN COUNTRY HAS DEFEATED YOU AND NOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TAKING OVER THE REFUGEE CAMPS??  grin grin grin
YOU ARE SOO SICK AND DELUDED.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2012
CRAZY RANT, LET ME DISECT. I heard their are somali prostitutes in kenya, they are not many, but i read an article that those prostitutes are hated because they get all the customers, because no one wants to sleep with the kenyan prostitutes, lol, trust me, 20 million people their are gonna be a few hoes here and there, lol, but on average the average somali person is doing better in kenya than the kenyans born there, anyway warya means hey whats up, and walalo means brother, u are neither to me but a slave, and for ethiopians and eritreans, looooooool, they are more racist than somalis, i know because i have friends who are eritreans and ethiopians, and even the ones who are not racist, they know deep inside that they look better than u, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

CRAZY RANT, LET ME DISECT. I heard their are somali LovePeddlers in kenya, they are not many, but i read an article that those LovePeddlers are hated because they get all the customers, because no one wants to sleep with the kenyan LovePeddlers, lol, trust me, 20 million people their are gonna be a few hoes here and there, lol, but on average the average somali person is doing better in kenya than the kenyans born there, anyway warya means hey whats up, and walalo means brother, u are neither to me but a slave, and for ethiopians and eritreans, looooooool, they are more racist than somalis, i know because i have friends who are eritreans and ethiopians, and even the ones who are not racist, they know deep inside that they look better than u, lol

grin grin grin WORIAH! You have no idea. Hated by who? lol! their fellow love peddlers?? jesus christ!! okay no argument there.Fact is they are all love peddlers and they are plying the trade even in the CAMPS!! Yes the refugee camps  in exchange for favours! in exchange for passports!!
And YOU CUSHITIC men encourage them so that they can get their feet into the city. undecided undecided undecided

Lol come down to kenya and see how ur people live!! stop wasting time here. Just a tip,.We always say ,rent s house to a woriah and yu rent it to teh whole clan! the house will never be the same again because you tear down even the roof! One somali family removed toilet sits and doors from a beautiful mansion and use firewood to burn incense .The house turned black.
And guess what? he was the cushitic type and were the wealthy type?

How do u fit whole clan in a one house?? 4 wives 20 kids ?? is that the better living?
Have you seen how the average kenyan lives? We are normal people .
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
Here is a news article, the following quote can be found at the link, lets use facts,

http://www.royalafricansociety.org/country-profiles/710.html

"Do you know what the Kenyan police call Somalis?" asked a successful Somali businessman from his office in downtown Nairobi. "They call us ATM machines. That's because the only way we can navigate the situation here is to bribe the police at every turn." The man never uses his name in dealings with the authorities because it would be "commercial suicide", and, to make things easier, he has a non-Somali business partner."

another quote from the link.

"Prejudice against Somalis permeates many levels of Kenyan society. On the one hand, they are feared and resented; on the other, they are admired for their business acumen. "Somalis are very bad people," said the taxi driver who took me to Eastleigh, the Somali district of Nairobi. "They sell everything in Eastleigh, even weapons. They are corrupt and they are always fighting because they are, by nature, a very violent people. Somalis come here to Nairobi and buy expensive houses in the best districts. Kenyans hate Somalis, but they are very good at business."
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
quotes from the same news site, here is the link, the following are quotes

http://www.royalafricansociety.org/country-profiles/710.html

It may be their success in business rather than their links to piracy and Islamist extremism that lies at the root of the hostility towards Somalis. They were doing well in Kenya before the days of pirates and Al Shabaab. Nowhere is their commercial success more obvious than in Eastleigh, which many people call 'Mogadishu Kidogo', which means 'Mini-Mogadishu' in Kiswahili. It is a riot of hotels and shopping malls. There are dozens of large buildings dedicated entirely to shopping: Day to Day Centre, Bangkok Shopping Mall, Prestige Centre, Towhid Shopping Complex, Emirates Shopping Mall, Olympic Shopping Centre, Sunrise Shopping Mall, The cheap prices and vast array of products attract shoppers from all over Kenya and elsewhere in East Africa. There are several new buildings going up, some covered with expensive reflective glass, others many stories high.

It is said that Al Shabaab believes it can march on Nairobi without difficulty; it reportedly sees Kenya as a soft-touch compared with Ethiopia which is perceived as being far more militarized and authoritarian. Somalis like to joke that they need their army to deal with Ethiopia, whereas Kenya can be subdued by the police.

i rest my case slave.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
I use facts slave, not fake stories, here is news link, the following are quotes, check out the link if u want.

http://www.globalpressinstitute.org/global-news/africa/kenya/somali-immigrants-drive-business-controversy-nairobi-suburb

They have bought every available space, including the chief’s camp and the council market to put up shopping malls,” says Mungai, a disgruntled charcoal dealer who says he now has to move from his current location because a Somali businessman bought the land. “Local traders now have no place to do business. Where do we go now?”

loooks like were kicking u out of ur own city, lol, u should be happy somalis treat kenyans way better than the indians, the indians litterly saw u as slaves, somalis took the buisness from the indians cause we better and more united, ungratefull slave.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

"Prejudice against Somalis permeates many levels of Kenyan society.  On the one hand, they are feared and resented; on the other, they are admired for their business acumen.  "Somalis are very bad people," said the taxi driver who took me to Eastleigh, the Somali district of Nairobi.  "They sell everything in Eastleigh, even weapons.  They are corrupt and they are always fighting because they are, by nature, a very violent people.  Somalis come here to Nairobi and buy expensive houses in the best districts.  Kenyans hate Somalis, but they are very good at business."

yes you are very corect.YOU GUYS ARE EXTREMELY VIOLENT! AND YOUR WOMEN ARE THE WORST!! JEEZ I AM TIRED OF SEEING SOMALI WOMEN FIGHTING GIRLS,WATCHMEN,DOGS AND CATS! THEY CURSE AND THROW STONES!! AND THEN SPIT VIOLENTLY! NOBODY CONFRONTS A SOMALI WOMAN CZ THEY HAVE ELSHABAD TENDENCIES!!

Now lemmie take you step by step. GOOD IN ILLEGAL BUSINESS I SWEAR.

1.THE SOMALI WARLORDS SEND SILLY BOYS TO HIJACK AND KIDNAPP FOR RANSOM.
2.ONCE PAID THEY USE 3RD PARTIES (FAMILIES MEMBERS WHO WERE ONCE IN CAMPS) IN KENYA TO INVEST THE RANSOM MONEY!! ALL EASTLEIGH MALLS ARE BUILT USING BLOOD MONEY. WE ALL KNOW THAT.
THERE ARE ALWAYS A FEW CORRUPT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND THESE WARLRDS MANAGED TO GREASE THE HANDS OF THE GREEDY POLICE.
WHAT THE SOMALI DID WAS BUY PROPERTY FROM SOME POOR KENYANS AT THRICE  OR TWICE THE COST AND BUILD THEIR MALLS.
IT ALL HAPPENED DURING THE MOI ERA WHEN THE POLICE FORCE WAS RUN DOWN.

THIS RANSOM MONEY IS WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE USED TO SET UP BUSINESS.IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL HARDWORK AND BUSINESS ACUMEN?

WE ALL KNOW THAT A SOMALI CANT START FROM SCRATCH. EVEN THE MONEY USED TO SEND YOU ABROAD IS PIRATE MONEY!!

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY THESE ELSHABABS FEAR BOMBING KENYA EVEN AFTER OUR ARMY AS TAKEN OVER YOUR PATHETIC COUNTRY?

OK LEMMIE REPEAT THAT AGAIN.KENYAN ARMY HAS TAKEN OVER SOMALIA!!! WE ARE SETTING YOU FREE FROM YOUR OWN BONDAGE AND SLAVERY WHICH HAS RESULTED INTO YOU FLEEING YOUR OWN COUNTRY. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME AND YOU WILL BE OUT OF KENYA.

WE ARE TRYING TO GET YOU OUT OF KENYA CZ YOU ARE INCREASING AT AN ALARMING RATE!! SO THE SOONER YOUR COUNTRY IS FREE THE BETTER FOR US.
THE TERORISTS FEAR STRIKING KENYA BECAUSE THEIR FAMILIES ARE IN KENYA RUNNING THEIR BUSINESSES!! IF WE DECIDE TO THROW YOU OUT WE KNOW WHAT TO TOUCH!
ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME DUDE.DONT THINK KENYANS ARE SILLY. WE KNOW ALL YOUR TACTICS AND  EASTLEIGH HAS ITS OWNERS. THE KENYANS.

SAVE YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT COLONISING AFRICA!!!! grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
COME ON READ THE ARTICLE, somalis were in nairobi for a haundred years, piracy started 10-20 years ago,

It may be their success in business rather than their links to piracy and Islamist extremism that lies at the root of the hostility towards Somalis. They were doing well in Kenya before the days of pirates and Al Shabaab.

the quote u highlighted is the opinion of a taxi driver, the quote i wrote is the fact the journalises states, lol,

Everyone knows somalis are good at buisness, go to uganda , the largest mall is owned by a somali, in South Africa locals love the somalis because they provide products for a fair price, but the other bantu buinsess get jeaouls and burn somali buisness,

same thing in minneapolis,ohio, europe, in ohio where i live we have been living here 12 years and go 300 buisness, slave, this proves we are better than u in everyway, but the irony is amazing, look at the title of this thread, lol, Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somalis. i saw ur earlier comments on this thread, u people cant resist us, lol, its ok, u secretly inside want to be my slave, come to ur master, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MarcAnthon(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle ogunfe I said earlier that I don't know much about your people and I honestly didn't give a fcck. That's still the case, cos like Pendo said, you guys can as well disappear out of Africa and we'll all heave a sigh of relief, that is IF WE NOTICE. So no one really cares to read all these epistles you're putting up. Please do us all a favor and disappear out of this thread as well.

You should be ashamed of yourself and your people seeing all what Pendo wrote there. I would be if I were you. Channel your anger, bitterness and hate to the man that fccked you in the as[b]s[/b] while you were imprisoned. When you go about it this way you become the most loathsome persona I have ever come across online.

Your land is a wasteland, your people have had their humanity ripped out of them by their fellow savage countrymen. Now you're all either beggars, refugees, savages or pirates, and instead of you to start thinking of ways to improve your lot you're here hating on a people that don't care if you're shot through the eyes or butt.

Please get your head out of your a[b]s[/b]s and begin to use it.

And while you're at it learn how to quote people and post properly. It tells me your IQ is so low, like I suspected. Btw how old are you?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

COME ON READ THE ARTICLE, somalis were in nairobi for a haundred years, piracy started 10-20 years ago,

It may be their success in business rather than their links to piracy and Islamist extremism that lies at the root of the hostility towards Somalis.  They were doing well in Kenya before the days of pirates and Al Shabaab.

the quote u highlighted is the opinion of a taxi driver, the quote i wrote is the fact the journalises states, lol,

Everyone knows somalis are good at buisness, go to uganda , the largest mall is owned by a somali, in South Africa locals love the somalis because they provide products for a fair price, but the other bantu buinsess get jeaouls and burn somali buisness,

same thing in minneapolis,ohio, europe, in ohio where i live we have been living here 12 years and go 300 buisness, slave, this proves we are better than u in everyway, but the irony is amazing, look at the title of this thread, lol, Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somalis. i saw ur earlier comments on this thread, u people cant resist us, lol, its ok, u secretly inside want to be my slave, come to ur master, lol

AM SURE YOU KNOW WHY YOUR PRICES ARE FAIR!! YOU DO NOT PAY TAX BUT BRIBE ONE OR TWO OFFICIALS. EVERYTHING YOU DO IS ILLEGAL.

LISTEN AGAIN. SAVE YOUR OWN PATHETIC COUNTRY BEFORE YOU CALL OTHERS SLAVES.YOU ARE SLAVES IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY SOMALIA!!
YOU ARE JUST DOOMED !! PLEASE DRAG YOUR Bottom BACK TO SOMALIA CZ AFRICA IS BETTER WITHOUT YOU GUYS.

AND WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN A WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY DUDE BIGGEST SLAVE OF THE CENTURY!!!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
Slavery is a behavior, ur behavior of worshiping us like this thread about our woman, shows me ur slaves, living in another country where u have equal rights doesnt make u a slave, lol, anyway, i have to sleep slave, my beutiful wife is waitig for me. so go away monkey.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2012
woriah! have you heard of HAWALA??

YOU CUSHITIC SUPERIOR THIEVES! grin

Its the non transparent money transfer system which YOU USE TO REMIT RANSOM PROCEEDS!! FROM SOMALIA TO KENYA.
ITS THE MAIN DRIVER BEHIND ALL SOMALIA BUSINESS ACTIVITIES AND THE HAWALA AGENTS HAVE NO CAPAITY TO DETERMINE IF MONEY IS FROM PIRATES OR NOT!
GO TALK TO ONE RAHMA HIRE IN EASTLEIGH! A HAWALA AGENT!

ITS MONEY LAUNDERING. AND YOU CALL IT ACUMEN.NOTHING A SOMALI HANDLES IS LEGAL.  grin grin YOU GUYS SUCK!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Emasculating Me / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.