Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (104053 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2012
first africans are not my brothers, and the somalis that i called slaves are the bantu, they are not ethnically somali, secondly my arguement is why you guys make a thread about other peoples women. i even read a thread that said igbos are jews and ethiopians, trust me for the person that said this is jealousy cause more people voted ethiopian, your mistaken, am a guy, but i guess you guys want to make diffrent arguments and not adress my question. Ethiopians and somalis, eritreans dont make threads about how west africans have better hair. or better nose, why do you guys make threads like this. i kid you not, my family always was racist against blacks and africans, i didnt know why, than i saw this thread and others like this, and i came to the conclusion if you guys dont respect yourselfs thats the reason why no one else will, i guess my entire culture revolves around the ability to feel shame, unlike your culture you canot feel shame, you cant feel the shame of calling other women from other countries better looking, the main reason why am angry is cause this stupid niggerians keeps hitting on my sister, finally i went to him. and i asked him. i was like whats wrong with you. my sister calls you monkey but you still run after her, finally i just came to the conclusion that your people are naturally inferior. stay classy nigerians,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2012
why you guys make a thread about other peoples women.

omg, i tire.

smh.

na dem own problem sha.

i think its low self esteem combined with yahoo yahoo as well as criminality.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by InkedNerd(f): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2012
@OP: If I may ask, why do you feel the need to group us West Africans together just because a select few have decided to air their personal preferences of African girls from other regions? I've heard so much crap about Somali's and Ethiopians yet I don't stupidly use the hearsay as a means of judging an entire nation or region of people. And to further give us an understanding, where is this need to assert your national ego coming from? Why do you have such an innate desire to put others down as a means of showing your Somali pride? Instead of promoting African solidarity, you're widening the gap which exists in Africa.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2012
I keep reading comments about politics, if we wanna go there, i can bring up the fact that somalis have never enslaved, never officially colonized, they were the first people to be bombed with planes, so compare that against your history, your national language is a european one. you sold your own people. so enough with the history. i didnt come here to demean you. i came to honestly ask a real question.\

to the guy who said he prefers asians, that proves my point, even african americans have this mentality, they trip over other peoples women, honestly, i just would like to know why. because its sad that you guys constantly run after other peoples women. than you get mad when people call you monkeys, than i read this thread and the reason why you guys like ethiopians and somalis is because of their hair and nose and whatever, i swear do you know what would happen if a somali woman brought home a african, she would get killed if she was in somalia, and if she was in the west she would get disowned, but africans and africans americans trip over each other to admire other peoples women, than you change the subject instead of adressing the question, keep politics out of this, i admit somalia is not the best place to live, but thats political, that has to do with government and policies, not how we think, but you guys think like this, this thread is prove, i dare you to go to somali thread anf find something like this wher we talk about other women, if we do its about how we are superior, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2012
inked. plz dont refer to me as an african, you guys destroyed that word when you sold your own people. i care more about being muslim than being somalis thats it, you wish to blend your messed history on to others under african unity, somali can never sell another somali to a white man. we have clans that prevent that, millions of somalis died in the last twenty years, so taht no government that is controlled by whites rules us, look at your history you will find that out.

this is exclusively an african problem, because you all look the same you want anything that looks more european, somalis hate white people, but you guys look hoa people because they look more european, this is not a select group of people, i know ugly soomalis who go to african parties to get easy @ss from african women. i mean our uglies somalis are the ones u guys fight for, i swear i kid u not, this guy told me that this african girl he slept with cared only about his hair, this guy couldnt a somali girl, but a west african was easy for him, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 1:15am On Feb 26, 2012
first i am somali not a nigerian, lol, i dont know why i would lie about that, to the person who says that i am afraid of nigerian men taking somali women, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, well i guess some somalis like sarah and lulive have done some good PR. lol, trust me, the only africans that somalis know, are the somali bantu, and they were our slaves, so when i come to the west, all the africans i see use to look like my slaves, honestly do u think the average somali woman would go for any black, loooooooooooooooooool, again just go to somalinet.com and if u dont believe go ahead and see for yourself,

as for the reason why am puting u down, well i feel very superior, i wana enslave u guys, lol, if whites can do it, i think somalis can do it too, this all comes back to some west african hitting on my sister, my sister peppered sprayed him, and he threatened to kill her, so for me this is personal, i swear , i called this kid a slave, but he keeps drooling over our woman, so at this moment its a matter of honor, u slaves need to be put in ur place, so go create a thread about nigerians and how they are related to egyptians, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by InkedNerd(f): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

inked. plz dont refer to me as an african, you guys destroyed that word when you sold your own people. i care more about being muslim than being somalis thats it, you wish to blend your messed history on to others under african unity, somali can never sell another somali to a white man. we have clans that prevent that, millions of somalis died in the last twenty years, so taht no government that is controlled by whites rules us, look at your history you will find that out.

this is exclusively an african problem, because you all look the same you want anything that looks more european, somalis hate white people, but you guys look hoa people because they look more european, this is not a select group of people, i know ugly soomalis who go to african parties to get easy @ss from african women. i mean our uglies somalis are the ones u guys fight for, i swear i kid u not, this guy told me that this african girl he slept with cared only about his hair, this guy couldnt a somali girl, but a west african was easy for him, lol

lmao, wow interesting to see that that's what you truly believe. Well I must admit, your musings have been a very entertaining read for my weekend. I'll be sure to use portions of this thread in my psychology class when we cover topics relating to social constructs of race, but I digress. Look my dear, whatever you wanna call yourself is up to you. Like I said, I've heard so much crap about Somali's and Ethiopians yet I don't stupidly use the hearsay as a means of judging an entire nation or region of people. If you wanna use generalizations as a means of passing judgement, then so be it. The world is your oyster. So now that you've spewed your bigoted views all over a site that is predominately Nigerian, Black, and African, what is it that you are hoping to gain? Yes, we're heard all of your babbling but inherently what is it that you want now?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Vansnickers: 1:25am On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

first i am somali not a nigerian, lol, i dont know why i would lie about that, to the person who says that i am afraid of nigerian men taking somali women, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, well i guess some somalis like sarah and lulive have done some good PR. lol, trust me, the only africans that somalis know, are the somali bantu, and they were our slaves, so when i come to the west, all the africans i see use to look like my slaves, honestly do u think the average somali woman would go for any black, loooooooooooooooooool, again just go to somalinet.com and if u dont believe go ahead and see for yourself,

as for the reason why am puting u down, well i feel very superior, i wana enslave u guys, lol, if whites can do it, i think somalis can do it too, this all comes back to some west african hitting on my sister, my sister peppered sprayed him, and he threatened to kill her, so for me this is personal, i swear , i called this kid a slave, but he keeps drooling over our woman, so
at this moment its a matter of honor, u slaves need to be put in ur place, so go create a thread about nigerians and how they are related to egyptians, lol

@ Bolded

LoooL, go back to LaLa Land.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by InkedNerd(f): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2012
^^^  grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MarcAnthon(m): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2012
@ayanle, you have a very repulsive attitude. I don't know much about your people, and honestly I don't give a fcck. All I know is that if you guys are so cool, and if your 'pride' is a healthy one, you'd have found ways to fix your country so you'll stop collecting handouts from the rest of the world - which is really demeaning to your so-called pride. If you guys are so proud you should choose to starve to death than collect handouts

I could say a lot to you but I'm not so sure it will be useful cos your come across like you're irredeemably lost in your 'pride'. But take this away with you:

1: a lot of what is said on here is just for fun, and those Nigerian brothers who bash our sisters would defend them anywhere in real life. Apparently you have no sense of humor to see through this, and I wouldn't blame you. It is sometimes an IQ matter.

2: We are not so insecure like you guys to try to dictate to our sisters (or brothers for that matter) who they should date. It's a free world, remember.

@Van Snickers, thanks for the link. It's quite revealing.

Mr Ayanle, here are excerpts from a Somali girl. Defend yourself, oya

I really hate being Somali, help?
Where do I begin, I hate how some stupid freshie Somalis will be like 'We are not black and that we are arabs' that gets on my nerves because we ARE BLACK. I love being black. Somalia is a laughing stock, the country is a joke to the whole world. I hate Al Shabaab and how uncivilised Somalis can be like.

Majority of the people in London hates Somalis because of how they are everywhere and how they take benefits

I'm so embarrassed to be a Somali, I don't have any Somali friends all my friends are English, Jamaican, Mixed race, Nigerian, etc, I hate how all the Somali guys look at me and give me this death stare just because I don't have any Somali friends and how I am hanging around with Non Somali boys.

I find Somali guys really unattractive, they think they are so hot but they're so fugly and I will never ever marry a Somali guy, I'm scared that no other ethnicity would want to marry me because I'm Somali just because they are the most hated in London.

I also hate how Somalis look down on other blacks and think that they are superior it's like shut up there's nothing to be Superior about.

I wish I was white or from the Caribbeans or from West Africa in that way I would have a lot of things to be proud off. I honestly don't know what to do, I hate being Somali with a passion, I always cry to myself and dream about being a different ethnicity.

This just confirms a lot of things for me about the average Somali man's character. How deluded can an entire army of people be? SAD

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by InkedNerd(f): 1:31am On Feb 26, 2012
MarcAnthon:

@ayanle, you have a very repulsive attitude. I don't know much about your people, and honestly I don't give a fcck. All I know is that if you guys are so cool, and if your 'pride' is a healthy one, you'd have found ways to fix your country so you'll stop collecting handouts from the rest of the world - which is really demeaning to your so-called pride. If you guys are so proud you should choose to starve to death than collect handouts

I could say a lot to you but I'm not so sure it will be useful cos your come across like you're irredeemably lost in your 'pride'. But take this away with you:

1: a lot of what is said on here is just for fun, and those Nigerian brothers who bash our sisters would defend them anywhere in real life. Apparently you have no sense of humor to see through this, and I wouldn't blame you. It is sometimes an IQ matter.

2: We are not so insecure like you guys to try to dictate to our sisters (or brothers for that matter) who they should date. It's a free world, remember.

@Van Snickers, thanks for the link. It's quite revealing.

Mr Ayanle, here are excerpts from a Somali girl. Defend yourself, oya

This just confirms a lot of things for me about the average Somali man's character. How deluded can an entire army of people be? SAD

Eh ya, sweetie, let's not judge everyone because of one lost soul kiss

You wouldn't want to feed into the same mentality he or she possesses wink
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 1:32am On Feb 26, 2012
those Nigerian brothers who bash our sisters would defend them anywhere in real life

not true.

is cork one of your ids?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 1:35am On Feb 26, 2012
anyway, the thread was opened by a so-called nigerian.

so why are people attacking the somali guy.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MarcAnthon(m): 1:35am On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

as for the reason why am puting u down, well i feel very superior, i wana enslave u guys, lol, if whites can do it, i think somalis can do it too, this all comes back to some west african hitting on my sister, my sister peppered sprayed him, and he threatened to kill her, so for me this is personal, i swear , i called this kid a slave, but he keeps drooling over our woman, so at this moment its a matter of honor, u slaves need to be put in ur place, so go create a thread about nigerians and how they are related to egyptians, lol

THIS GUY IS SO RETARDED IT HURTS! I'M REALLY DISGUSTED.

Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, sweetie, let's not judge everyone because of one lost soul kiss

You wouldn't want to feed into the same mentality he or she possesses wink

I know Inkie, I know. The clown is making it very difficult for me though. He fits so well into the profiling the Somali girl provided about the average Somali guy. smh
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MarcAnthon(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2012
tpia@:

not true.

is cork one of your ids?

Are you for real? I see you have no sense of humor as to believe all what Cork and Lefulefu says here. smh for you
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 2:15am On Feb 26, 2012
that thread about the somali girl is on topix. topix has trolls. go to somalinet and see if u can find something like that. this is a nigerian forum. so the people who post stuff here majority nigerians. that girl even said she wouldnt want to look like a west african. u guys bring politics. i wana kno about individual character. somalis i can bet my life would never wanna say they wish they looked like u guys. ur women buy weaves to look like us. lol. anyway i just wanted to let u know that u guys have inferiority complex. stupid apes. some guys on here started a thread about somali dna. he was trippin over himself to say somalis are our brothers and are related to us. i see threads on here about somali and ethiopian all the time. this obsession with my people has got to stop. dont make post links from somalinet on how we think of u guys. for those wondering if am somali. khaanisiin baaa tihiiin nagehana noo dhaaaf adhoon yaaa yahow. wixi ina dhaalaay waasa.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 2:16am On Feb 26, 2012
some guys on here started a thread about somali dna. he was trippin over himself to say somalis are our brothers and are related to us.

maybe he was referring to his own family, i guess.

sounds like moonshine to me.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 2:19am On Feb 26, 2012
Correction: The topic was asking NIGERIAN MEN would they choose Ethiopian or Somali women.

You came in all jealous because Ethiopian women are in the lead and you accused ALL West Africans and Black Americans for having inferior complexity.  

Do you see any CORRELATIONS between the two?  I most certainly don't.  

There are multiple threads asking MEN if they find different nationalities of women attractive.  I don't see you posting on those threads shouting inferior complexity.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 2:27am On Feb 26, 2012
chima u prove my point. why dont ur men stick with u unevolved apes. u even r proud to point out on how ur men talk other women. white man has done u guys wrong. as for me thinkin am arab. plz no. i respect arabs i have alot of friends but am somali. or cushitic race like ethiopians and eritreans. am not bantu like u guys. anyway dont hate somalis too much. ethiopians r much more racist to other bantus. lol. u guys r the laughin stock of ethiopian threads tooo. i will get some links. lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Vansnickers: 2:33am On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

that thread about the somali girl is on topix. topix has trolls. go to somalinet and see if u can find something like that. this is a nigerian forum. so the people who post stuff here majority nigerians. that girl even said she wouldnt want to look like a west african. u guys bring politics. i wana kno about individual character. somalis i can bet my life would never wanna say they wish they looked like u guys. ur women buy weaves to look like us. lol. anyway i just wanted to let u know that u guys have inferiority complex. silly apes. some guys on here started a thread about somali dna. he was trippin over himself to say somalis are our brothers and are related to us. i see threads on here about somali and ethiopian all the time. this obsession with my people has got to stop. dont make post links from somalinet on how we think of u guys. for those wondering if am somali. khaanisiin baaa tihiiin nagehana  noo dhaaaf adhoon yaaa yahow. wixi ina dhaalaay waasa.

@ Bolded

B.S, straight from the Cow's Behind, I got that from Yahoo Answers,  http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120214103822AAFF81Q
The Girl clearly said she wished she was either "West African", "caribbean" or "White".
Admit Defeat, you can't defend yourself, you Lot are not even Arab, flimsy Posers.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 2:37am On Feb 26, 2012
ayanle456:

chima u prove my point. why dont ur men stick with u unevolved apes. u even r proud to point out on how ur men talk other women. white man has done u guys wrong. as for me thinkin am arab. plz no. i respect arabs i have alot of friends but am somali. or cushitic race like ethiopians and eritreans. am not bantu like u guys. anyway dont hate somalis too much. ethiopians r much more racist to other bantus. lol. u guys r the laughin stock of ethiopian threads tooo. i will get some links. lol

I don't have men.  I have a man as in singular.   kiss kiss   I don't control other men.  Sorry. Not my duty.

Why are you in so much pain over what Nigerian/Black men do with their lives? Did one of them used you? You sounds bitter and hurt.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 2:44am On Feb 26, 2012
well again u prove my point. this girl if its really somali. complains somalis r racist and look down on blacks. now knowin this why do u worship me. lol. loook at the title of the thread. look at the pictures u posted. the only reason girl hates being somali is not because our beuty. but because we feel too superior. that i take as a compliment. now i know for a fact that the reason why many other africans wanna change ethnicity is because of their shamefull history of slavery and the way they look. case and point the weaves on the heads of the apes on this forum. lol

i am bitter this slave hit on my sister every day when shes at work and school. so one day she peppered sprayed him. now he is still after her. this baboon things he can marry my sister. i feel like this happened because u africans r not content with ur own women. i even read on here how some nigerian complain about hiw nigerian men put their woman down. this woman said she wishes nigerian men were loyal to their women like somali men are. dont make me post links. lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 2:46am On Feb 26, 2012
Did a West African man tried to used you for Somali papers?

We are going to find the root of your anger before this day over with! grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MarcAnthon(m): 2:47am On Feb 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I don't have men.  I have a man as in singular.   kiss kiss   I don't control other men.  Sorry.  Not my duty.  

Why are you in so much pain over what Nigerian/Black men do with their lives?  Did one of them used you?  You sounds bitter and hurt.  

I think he was fccked in the a[b]s[/b]s by some rasta-looking black man when he was imprisoned in the UK for stealing lunch. Is why he's so bitter against west africans and blacks. grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 2:48am On Feb 26, 2012
She is a he?   

I am arguing with a man? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MarcAnthon(m): 2:49am On Feb 26, 2012
^^^ Yup. He said so himself in one of his bitter, earlier posts
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 2:50am On Feb 26, 2012
Oh okay. 

So a Nigerian woman tried to used you for Somali papers?   grin grin grin

Was it Onila/Swallu?   grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MarcAnthon(m): 2:51am On Feb 26, 2012
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 2:54am On Feb 26, 2012
http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=229087

this is a quote from our forum. lol

what a pathetic thread that was. those nigerian men are brain-dead and worse. they're craving for our dhilos and the lowest of the low  it boggles the mind. unfocking-believable. but as for i'm concerned, we should be thankful that such people exist

i told u. i hate u cause this slave keeps haraassin my sister everyday. and i come and see this thread and i see its because ur women look like apes. its like commiting beastiality. seriously though. i wanna kill that stupid slave. by talkin to my sister he has dishounered my people.

yea I am a man.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by InkedNerd(f): 2:57am On Feb 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Oh okay. 

So a Nigerian woman tried to used you for Somali papers?   grin grin grin

Was it Onila/Swallu?   grin grin grin grin

lmao sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at the red bolded part grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:01am On Feb 26, 2012
me be with a nigerian woman. loooool have u seen our women they r angels compared to those half developed weave wearing, broad shouldered, apes u call women. anyone who isnt from the horn of africa looks ape like.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Vansnickers: 3:02am On Feb 26, 2012
@ Ayanle.

Listen, whether you like it or not the whole World, till the end of Time, will forever classify you as Negroes.
In Racial Classification,  there are: Caucasian, Mongoloid, Australoid And wait for it NEGRO, hmmm I don't see Somali in the List, so the next time You hear someone shout " OI NIGGER" on the Street, it might be at you.
So in Conclusion take your so called Somali supremacy( felt Ironical writing that) and Shove it where the Sun don't shine.
Ohh yeah, stay Classy Ayanle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.