Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? (6042 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by IbroSaunks(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
so no one has ever paid a bitter price for a lie before
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
Scash:

Ah, she musnt o. Cos she trusts me terribly. She wont believe the lies was majorly to help prevent her developing heart attack
Cute
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
a few times and it has taught me to upgrade my lies. obviously we will pay a price eventually.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2012
pc guru:

a few times and it has taught me to upgrade my lies. obviously we will pay a price eventually.
Upgrade ke? lwkmd.

From XP to vista I guess, lol una nor go kill person.

lying isn't my thing, but sometimes I do tell some. Like the example above, And funny enough the babe actually begged me not to lie to her. May God deliver us.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Ranoscky(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:

Upgrade ke? lwkmd.

From XP to vista I guess, lol una nor go kill person.

lying isn't my thing, but sometimes I do tell some. Like the example above, And funny enough the babe actually begged me not to lie to her. May God deliver us.
Guy, fear doz kyn babes oo! Na dier type dey lie the worst, and make men think otherwise.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2012
Scash:

Ah, she musnt o. Cos she trusts me terribly. She wont believe the lies was majorly to help prevent her developing heart attack
hrt attack? Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2012
The guy na like im mama
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2012
haha
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2012
Real funny
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
I lie when needed, I no go lie grin, Luv d person that gave that response
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Dyt(f): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
hmmm
bitter price?
dont think so, i back my lies up wit truth
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by inpeace: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
no
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by ImaIma1(f): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mynd_44:

That is why it is advisable to keep your lies simple.

very funny. u r hilarious
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Dyt(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^ each tym i c dis name, my hrt skips a bit
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Funkymallam(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
Scash:

Hrt attack?

Dear, did u finally remove that baby?  lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by GboyegaD(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
I tell scientific lies that I can prove often times. My lies are only when necessary and I try not to forget them and can always say the same thing when asked in ten years time. I try to be myself often times and say the truth thus, when I am convenient with you I watch what I want to discuss with you that way, it helps me avoid telling lies.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by dabrake(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ima Ima:

very funny. u r hilarious
Dyt:

muu che che che che che. My heartbeat
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by ImaIma1(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
Dyt:

why does ur heart skip? thank God u r still alive sha.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Lying is like:

- Building a castle in the air
- Building a house of sand near the shore
- Building a house without a foundation

Whether we like it or not, lies don't last and they always come back to harm us.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Dyt(f): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ima Ima:

why does ur heart skip? thank God u r still alive sha.

d name means so much 2 me, cant 4get d person in question
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by ImaIma1(f): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
i dont think theres anyone dt doesnt kno that lying is bad.bt somehow d lies just fall out of the mouth attimes.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by ImaIma1(f): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
Dyt:

d name means so much 2 me, cant 4get d person in question

tell me.elaborate.explain.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
chuckles
wat do u wanna know?
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by ImaIma1(f): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
I want 2 know every
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Gsmxpert(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
I visited a Nigerian friend in chile and I was served a delicious meal only for me to lie that
I just had a meal out of shyness, I nearly died that day thinking of that hot Nigerian delicacy angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by zilon12(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
For me, it all depends on the intention, if you lie in order to prevent someone from hurting, they'll still be cool with you even when they find out the truth. But if you lie to achieve something evil, it will surely come back to hunt you
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Tosinville(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Lie as got some ppl to the top, it pays sometimes & it work for some ppl.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Dyt(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
ok ImaIma
i lied i wz ok if he walks away n m payin bitterly 4 it
cool now
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
@ topic

I didn't even notice the huge horror in the title. shocked shocked shocked

It's[b] PAID[/b], not PAYED!!!
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Tosinville(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
^aight Miss.Lecturer
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
Stop with the sarcasm already! angry
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Tosinville(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
:p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? / Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him / Elderly Man Speechless As Love Machine Fell From A Lady's Bag At A Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.