Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? (6043 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Akintola11(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
Experts Weekly: Boko Haram,

What are the key questions that must be answered about the poorly understood and violent Boko Haram?

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/experts-weekly-boko-haram
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
michelin89:

@ topic

I didn't even notice the huge horror in the title. shocked shocked shocked

It's[b] PAID[/b], not PAYED!!!
Lecturer take am easy
U self don miss yarn.
Its error not horror.

Nobody know am finish.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:

Lecturer take am easy
U self don miss yarn.
Its error not horror.

Nobody know am finish.

Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies?

It should read "Have you paid a bitter price for telling lies" wink
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Teaser4(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
In the begining God created LIES with moi,i'm the best liar on earth,you no fit lie reach me. . . . Lie save me always,i never regret telling lies,i'm comfortable with it. Infact its part of me,
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Basics007: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
I tell lies and i pay for them. The payment on the other hand is not bitter. Most of the lies i tell is to get into ladies panties. And no one can tell me the price for that is bitter.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nairaboi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
i hate lies, especially in relationship. She lied about a certain guy wen i asked her if she knew him, and afta dat i neva trusted even her calling me "her love". And finally she knew trust which was d essence of d relationship was lost, and thus, we call it quits.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Sike(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Na today!
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by moremi2008(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
I sometimes lie for convenience sake but I never lie about things that are truly important to me and my loved ones. e.g.

LIE: Sorry for coming late. I missed my way.
TRUTH: I woke up late or decided to finish watching my TV show before leaving the house
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:

Lecturer take am easy
U self don miss yarn.
Its error not horror.

Nobody know am finish.

Ever heard of PUN? No you haven't. So let me lecture you.

Do you know the drama by Oscar Wilde: The importance of being Earnest? Well in this case Wilde plays with the words HONEST and EARNEST. The pun is so evident that in Italian Ernest becomes honest in the translation.

The same with my HORROR. I know the OP made an error. But it was so huge that besides using a hyperbole, I thought a pun was the best to highlight it! cool cool cool Now that you've learnt something new, send me my check! cool
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2012
Akintola11:

Experts Weekly: Boko Haram,

What are the key questions that must be answered about the poorly understood and violent Boko Haram?

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/experts-weekly-boko-haram
An very big liar
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by moremi2008(m): 1:05am On Jan 31, 2012
michelin89:

Ever heard of PUN? No you haven't. So let me lecture you.

Do you know the drama by Oscar Wilde: The importance of being Ernest? Well in this case Wilde plays with the words HONEST and ERNEST. The pun is so evident that in Italian Ernest becomes honest in the translation.

The same with my HORROR. I know the OP made an error. But it was so huge that besides using a hyperbole, I thought a pun was the best to highlight it! cool cool cool Now that you've learnt something new, send me my check! cool

You mean "The Importance of Being Earnest," don't you? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2012
moremi2008:

You mean "The Importance of Being Earnest," don't you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh thank you darling. I have corrected my mistake. kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 31, 2012
It is impossible to find 5 people who tell more lies than I do. Impossible. Chei, omo_to_dun, na you biko.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 2:11am On Jan 31, 2012
And I guessing your name is a lie right?
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 31, 2012
^
LOL. Kai, you kinda touched a nerve there. But yes, you are right grin
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 2:47am On Jan 31, 2012
Good to know
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Ranoscky(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2012
Rano walks into thread, singin wizkid - molowo, molowo, molowo no ni.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2012
Ranosky, the lyrics of that song is a lie abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics / Black Is Bold And Beautiful From Coast To Coast / SAD NEWS: 29 Year Old Boy Fuk 49 Year Old Sugar Mummy With 6 Children To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.