Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north (7557 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
ak47mann:

I was just chatting to one igbo girl on tweeter she asked me which state i come from? i told her anambra and she now say (BAYELSA)i was like seriously what is going on here, ijaw girl with this their igbo names i tire oh grin she was laughing her head off, i think that was funny cheesy she gave me her number  kiss

give me the number na
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by htajz: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
bashr8:

like i said your not in touch with reality , igbos do not come to yorbaland more than yorubas come to igboland , population by states do not show any such thing so stop being delusional, the ones that go to lagos make up for the yorubas that go to portharcourt, secondly the diffrence between igbo migrants and yoruba migrants is that igbo migrants are from already established families so they easil  get jobs or start buisness wherever they are but yoruba migrants are just poor with nothing to offer to their host community except parasitism . when nigeria disintegrates you either pay for every drop of oil that gets to lagos from those pipelines  or we shut them down simple. make i catch you for lagos street dey beg for oil handout again.

harsh harsh grin grin grin some finishing moves
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by htajz: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2012
ak47mann:

I was just chatting to one igbo girl on tweeter she asked me which state i come from? i told her anambra and she now say (BAYELSA)i was like seriously what is going on here, ijaw girl with this their igbo names i tire oh grin she was laughing her head off, i think that was funny cheesy she gave me her number  kiss
bashr8:

give me the number na
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^

cheesy cheesy cheesy she don invite me for yanogoa once i land Nigeria am paying her a visit in fact i will dive inside bayelsa from airport coolmenn this river state girls, their skins is different thing entirely, abi na too much fish wey dem dey eat?  i told her that i will lick her skin first  when i see her
bashr8:

give me the number na
grin
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^You sound so juvenile with your playground insults, that i'm beginning to pity your pathetic self . I (and i'm sure many other of my kin) make no bones about the fact that we are Igbos first and foremost, b/4 we're Nigerians. Especially when being a 'Nigerian' works against the interest and progress of my people.

It's not Ndigbo wanting out from this fake federation that should worry you mate. Rather it's those that want out as well, but aren't bold enough to come out in the open and say it, but would rather wait and see which way the wind blows, so they can then decide on which side of the fence to jump on to.

So we now get to the crux of the matter, the knob of the issue: it's the Biafran flag that's driving you insane . Well sorry, i can't do much about your insanity b'cos you'll be seeing more of said flag, and you just have to live with it, or take up the the option i detailed in my last response to your diatribe.

You lie when you say you are igbo first before you are Nigeria. . . big lie!  Here is your social heirarchy. . .

Aro ibo vs Nri ibo  (settler/indigene problem)
Freeborn ibo vs Osu ibo (discrimination and segregation)
Core ibo vs delta ibo and anioma ibo ( clannish)
Biafran Ibo vs Nigerian ibos(saboteurs)

You have learnt the wisdom of sitting on the side with Yorubas, have you not?  For the past one month thats all we hear your people say. . . our silence and patience is borne out of wisdom and we dont want to act impulsively and regret it later!   Its great to finally see the day that ibos recognize wisdom in the Yoruba model of calmed response.  Its great indeed!  The next thing you need to learn is how to put the political horse before the interest cart.  In years past you have always put your horse behind the cart.  Wrong way. . . look at how Yorubas do it and learn.

Bastards!!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

You lie when you say you are igbo first before you are Nigeria. . . big lie!  Here is your social heirarchy. . .

You have learnt the wisdom of sitting on the side with Yorubas, have you not?  For the past one month thats all we hear your people say. . . our silence and patience is borne out of wisdom and we dont want to act impulsively and regret it later!   Its great to finally see the day that ibos recognize wisdom in the Yoruba model of calmed response.  Its great indeed!  The next thing you need to learn is how to put the political horse before the interest cart.  In years past you have always put your horse behind the cart.  Wrong way. . . look at how Yorubas do it and learn.

Bastards!!!

ewedu smelly abeg move waka waka  cool coolwe are running naija  cheesy indirectly mumu what do u no?beg ur mgbati leaders to tell you the truth they kept you lot in denial trust me,have u traveled to eastern  region b4? bloody ingrate  cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Bastards!!!

shatap better leave lagos, aworis have warned you yorubas to leave lagos ,they have deported you so many times from lagos yet you yorubas keep coming back ,better go back to your poverty stricken caves in ibadan and ondo and develop it before it is too late, no room for parasites in nigeria everybody is getting smart, itshekiris frist dissociated themselves cus you tried to steal theiroil , illages dissociated themselves too , ijebus diissociated themselves cause you want to kill them with your jelousy lol pathetic people
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
like i said your not in touch with reality , igbos do not come to yorbaland more than yorubas come to igboland , population by states do not show any such thing so stop being delusional, the ones that go to lagos make up for the yorubas that go to portharcourt, secondly the diffrence between igbo migrants and yoruba migrants is that igbo migrants are from already established families so they easil  get jobs or start buisness wherever they are but yoruba migrants are just poor with nothing to offer to their host community except parasitism . when nigeria disintegrates you either pay for every drop of oil that gets to lagos from those pipelines  or we shut them down simple. make i catch you for lagos street dey beg for oil handout again.

Yoruba traders are humble, we dont mind starting from bottom and growing to top. , . .   ibo trader talking shyyt about coming from established families but arrive Lagos and Ibadan as apprentice.  If your established family is a son that start as apprentice then your standard of living is really in the gutter.  If your established background gives you start off as apprentice, then what will a poor background give you?  dum dum!!  

Like I said what you do with these pipelines is really your headache but it will be nice to see how thatturn out.  Anything we dont get from oil revenue will subsidized by taxing your indigenes.  

Have you not noticed that we love subsidies, whether in oil or taxation?   cheesy cheesy  Give me some oil or cut me your profit!! grin grin

domdom Bastards!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
Lagos is not even their land, i pity these people but this ones here, don't deserve my pity  cool cool they are lacking big time free hand out is over lets see if they can still succk aboki dicck as usual,which i no they fear Hausa/Fulani like hell those people show Yoruba people hell thou,rape their women and men destroy their farms and make them surrender to Islam and even in Islam they are second class Muslims to Hausa cool cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
have u traveled to eastern  region b4? bloody ingrate  

. . . after you get your greedy traders in North to agree to come visit, then invite me.  Thats their homeland. . . and is must be a reason they abandoned it, I dont want to find out before their opinion of it has changed.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by onyekabe(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
Fall fall is Hausa land till it become a dwelling place for demon
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Yoruba traders are humble, we dont mind starting from bottom and growing to top. ,  . .   ibo trader talking shyyt about coming from established families but arrive Lagos and Ibadan as apprentice.  If your established family is a son that start as apprentice then your standard of living is really in the gutter.  If your established background gives you start off as apprentice, then what will a poor background give you?  dum dum!!  

Like I said what you do with these pipelines is really your headache but it will be nice to see how thatturn out.  Anything we dont get from oil revenue will subsidized by taxing your indigenes.  

Have you not noticed that we love subsidies, whether in oil or taxation?   cheesy cheesy  Give me some oil or cut me your profit!! grin grin

domdom Bastards!!  

dumbite no hand out for lazy people ,free lunch will end very soon.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
Lagos is not even their land, i pity these people but this ones here, don't deserve my pity    they are lacking big time free hand out is over lets see if they can still succk aboki dicck as usual,which i no they fear Hausa/Fulani like hell those people show Yoruba people hell thou,violation their women and men destroy their farms and make them surrender to Islam and even in Islam they are second class Muslims to Hausa  

the same way they conquered your entire land in 1970 and then we brought you back to the land as refugees.  

They took one Yoruba land. . . but they wiped out entire ibo land, in addition to 5million ibos.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . after you get your greedy traders in North to agree to come visit, then invite me.  Thats their homeland. . . and is must be a reason they abandoned it, I dont want to find out before their opinion of it has changed.
Yoruba traders in the north what happen to them?look mumu those igbo traders went to north cus of business competitiveness,they cant maneuver  those traders/business guys in east so they go were is less competition for them cool what do u no about economy? dumb Yoruba man coolbut they will not tell you that so you don't see them as if they got weak business acumen,
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

the same way they conquered your entire land in 1970 and then we brought you back to the land as refugees.  

They took one Yoruba land. . . but they wiped out entire ibo land, in addition to 5million ibos.  

you must be living in lala land where did you get that from the only history of conquering is the hausa fiulanis conquering yorubaland and turning you all into their slaves, you were forcefully converted to islam that why you are so scared of them ,of course they tried the same campaign in igbo land by the time we dealt with them they were forced to abandon their campaign but hey yorubaland have always bee to kick around. even before the biafra war started the whole yorubaland have been conquered for the second time  by hausa fulanis soldiers. region of cowards.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

your dead wrong boyy!!!! you sound dumb talk sense man cooldont let me see you as another down syndrome patient in this NL,i have few on my list already cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2012
ak47mann:

Yoruba traders in the north what happen to them?look mumu those igbo traders went to north cus of business competitiveness,they cant maneuver  those traders/business guys in east so they go were is less competition for them cool what do u no about economy? dumb Yoruba man coolbut they will not tell you that so you don't see them as if they got weak business acumen,

shshhhhhhhh must you teach them simple econommics
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
bashr8:

shshhhhhhhh must you teach them simple econommics
i no the mumu dey use style dey steal our swagger cheesy cheesy Yoruba people i tire for them cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
ak47mann:

i no the mumu dey use style dey steal our swagger cheesy cheesy Yoruba people i tire for them cool

they are learning ooo dont underestimate them.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
you must be living in lala land where did you get that from the only history of conquering is the hausa fiulanis conquering yorubaland and turning you all into their slaves, you were forcefully converted to islam that why you are so scared of them ,of course they tried the same campaign in igbo land by the time we dealt with them they were forced to abandon their campaign but hey yorubaland have always bee to kick around. even before the biafra war started the whole yorubaland have been conquered for the second time  by hausa fulanis soldiers. region of cowards.

Hausa/Fulani first chased you out of North and confiscated all your properties up there. . . many of which till today they still sit on as owners.  Then your Ojuku declared war and they came after his a s s.  He then looked for support in West and when he didnt get it he erroneously decided to march to capture West.  That woke Obj and Adekunle to come after him.  So you got Hausa - Muratala hunting for him. . . and you have Yoruba Adekunle hunting for him.  Whe it got too hot. . .he hurriedly put on woman make up and wrapper and fled.  His deputy surrendered iboland and all its people to Hausa and Yoruba.  Thats how you were conquered when your leader fled and the new leader surrendered.  

Yoruba had Islam before Hausa knew what Islam was.  Yoruba has its own way of Islam, Hausa has its own way of Islam.  We have our mosques, they have theirs.  

We are cowards but your leaders have see wisdom in our cowardice and are now copying it as a new way to exist.  Maybe your leaders see a value in Yoruba wisdom worth emulating.  

domdom Batsrd!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Akanbiedu(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
Na real wa.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Bastards!!!

^^^You're now starting to go off on a tangent: what's with all the "ibo this vs ibo that" (that's assuming we're still talking of the great Igbos, seeing as you insist on spelling "ibo" even with my previous corrections wink)? You forgot to mention the 'vs' that's germaine to this little chat of ours, and that's 'Ndigbo vs Igbo Haters' like your pathetic self.

Show me any ethnic group that say they're completely devoid of differences and socio-cultural issues/questions, and i'll show you a bunch of LIARS. The key thing is -notwithstanding any differences/issues we may have as a people- we are Proud Igbos first b/4 we're Nigerians. Shikena!!!

Hehehe wink grin. Are you sure you want to hang that toga of 'indicisiveness' and 'fence-sitting' on Yorubas? I don't think Ndigbo are averse to learning a few new positive things, (no matter from who), but i think we'll pass on this one, no offence. If you're refering to Ndigbo not joining in during the so called protests on fuel subsidy removal, i'll let you in on a little secret: FUEL SUBSIDY OR NO FUEL SUBSIDY IS THE LEAST OF OUR PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW!!! Talk about putting the cart b/4 the horse shocked shocked shocked.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
This Yoruba boy can lie!!! Yoruba had Islam b4 their masters Hausa/Fulani? wonders shall never end cool keep lying till they collect kwara state finish and start moving down to western region to slaughter more low class Muslims cool embarassed

yaribas Under GEJ are failure no doubt cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Hausa/Fulani first chased you out of North and confiscated all your properties up there. . . many of which till today they still sit on as owners.  Then your Ojuku declared war and they came after his a s s.  He then looked for support in West and when he didnt get it he erroneously decided to march to capture West.  That woke Obj and Adekunle to come after him.  So you got Hausa - Muratala hunting for him. . . and you have Yoruba Adekunle hunting for him.  Whe it got too hot. . .he hurriedly put on woman make up and wrapper and fled.  His deputy surrendered iboland and all its people to Hausa and Yoruba.  Thats how you were conquered when your leader fled and the new leader surrendered.  

Yoruba had Islam before Hausa knew what Islam was.  Yoruba has its own way of Islam, Hausa has its own way of Islam.  We have our mosques, they have theirs.  

We are cowards but your leaders have see wisdom in our cowardice and are now copying it as a new way to exist.  Maybe your leaders see a value in Yoruba wisdom worth emulating.  

domdom Batsrd!!

ranting of a mad man ,where  did you get your tales from ,first tell us why yoruba land was conquered twice by hausa fulani, shamless animals, biafran fought the british, the greedy soviet and the jihadist egypt and it quest for determining the furture of africans , but you people were ran over by few boy boy hausas before the war started , shamless animals
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^You're now starting to go off on a tangent: what's with all the "ibo this vs ibo that" (that's assuming we're still talking of the great Igbos, seeing as you insist on spelling "ibo" even with my previous corrections )? You forgot to mention the 'vs' that's germaine to this little chat of ours, and that's 'Ndigbo vs Igbo Haters' like your pathetic self.

Show me any ethnic group that say they're completely devoid of differences and socio-cultural issues/questions, and i'll show you a bunch of LIARS. The key thing is -notwithstanding any differences/issues we may have as a people- we are Proud Igbos b/4 we're Nigerians. Shikena!!!

Hehehe . Are you sure you want to hang that toga of 'indicisiveness' and 'fence-sitting' on Yorubas? I don't think Ndigbo are averse to learning a few new positive things, (no matter from who), but i think we'll pass on this one, no offence. If you're refering to Ndigbo not joining in the so called protests on fuel subsidy removal, i'll let you in on a little secret: FUEL SUBSIDY OR NO FUEL SUBSIDY IS THE LEAST OF OUR PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW!!! Talk about putting the cart b/4 the horse .

What a boring and flat response! I'll tell you what, Im busy right now giving these pygmy Igbos some beating. Why dont you take your turn on the line? Ill get to you in few moment!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2012
The truth shall be told! Gowon signed 47% of our resources away so that Britain and Russians /Egypt pilots fight for his lazy incompetent  A.S.S monkey backward people, didn't know that imperialist fought for their interest cry is a shame to surrounded by dumb people right from time,now look at the result?look at Nigeria cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
yaribas Under GEJ are failure no doubt  

. . . dummy, everything under Gej is a failure. . . .including his own creek!!   grin grin  I cant believe this mumu made this statement! hehehehehehe. . . grin   Look, Patience, under GEJ is a failure!  How worse can it be?   hahahahaha grin grin  in case you are watching, sorry madame, I didnt mean to say that. haaaa  cheesy  shyyt!!  you are funny for bringing Gej in like that. . .
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
Can Yoruba signed off their cocoa industry away like that??
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
ak47mann:

The truth shall be told! Gowon signed 47% of our resources away so that Britain and Russians /Egypt pilots fight for his lazy incompetent  A.S.S monkey backward people, didn't know that imperialist fought for their interest is a shame to surrounded by dumb people right from time,now look at the result?look at Nigeria cool

thats what these fools dont even know and they wonder why poverty is eating is eating them up
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

What a boring and flat response!  I'll tell you what, Im busy right now giving these pygmy Igbos some beating.  Why dont you take your turn on the line?  Ill get to you in few moment!   

^^^No worries mate. Get back to me in your own time. "Some beating" indeed!! smiley
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2012
ranting of a mad man ,where  did you get your tales from ,first tell us why yoruba land was conquered twice by hausa fulani, shamless animals, biafran fought the british, the greedy soviet and the jihadist egypt and it quest for determining the furture of africans , but you people were ran over by few boy boy hausas before the war started , shamless animals

Biafra did what. . . ?   Can you repeat that, didnt hear you.   Biafra fled, is that what you said?  or did you say field marshall fled?

No Yoruba General ever fled. . . they fought to finish. . . .till their last breath!   Lets see who is a coward.

bombastic bastards!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^No worries mate. Get back to me in your own time. "Some beating" indeed!!

look at him, what a woosie!! I dismissed you and you accept the dismissal. . . . angry I lost respect for you man! You are supposed to throw that bullshyyt back at me. . . not leave the field. oh poor proud ibo, you dont have the construct for this kind of heat do you?

Intimidated bastard! Go ahead, leave . . . with your tail tucked inbetween your legs!! bye. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Takes Rally To Kafin Hausa LGA, Jigawa State (Video) / Nigeria Is The New Center For Pirate Attacks In The World / Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.