Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north (7562 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2012
Rhino 5dm and negro_ntns

O ti to, This cannot continue, it needs to end one day. The only way it would end is if we learn to respect each other and don't respond to everything we read.

You see our people say " ati omode ati agba, fun dada noni"
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Onlytruth(m): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2012
@alj harem

I lived in Kano for many years, so I know that of all derogatory names used by different peoples in Nigeria, only inyamiri is the name linked squarely with mass murder. Yes it is used on daily basis, but MAINLY during emotional outbursts by Hausa.
So, don't educate me on things I know more than you.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Mechhie onu!! I have virtually step on every state in Nigeria and far beyond.
You are a foollll for saying that. Infact, i leanrt how to phocked on Igbo women way back in the north. We used to pay 10 naira/round. No AIDS then, so we are free to apply skin to skin.

I dare you on that!!
Nkita ara.

You need to shut the fuc*k up. Go to por*n site and narrate your disgusting perveted fantasies there rhino dude. Ana*l fuc*king freak smiley.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Mechhie onu!! I have virtually step on every state in Nigeria and far beyond.
You are a foollll for saying that. Infact, i leanrt how to phocked on Igbo women way back in the north. We used to pay 10 naira/round. No AIDS then, so we are free to apply skin to skin.

I dare you on that!!
Nkita ara.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Just 10/naira? shocked shocked
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2012
^^ Madam Happy new year

[size=28pt]Igbo Kwenu[/size]
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by tpia5: 12:41am On Jan 30, 2012
wow, so hot in here.

didnt read the whole thread yet- just the last two pages or so.

negro, wetin nah, na wa- who offended you. Its been long since i saw a yoruba person get this angry. Though i'm still not sure if you're yoruba or beninoid though. Just saying.

i've met a few yorubas who intensely dislike igbos [usually its the other way round- i'm rarely surprised to meet igbos/others who dislike yorubas. Quite routine], and i must say, it was a very strange experience sha- i almost felt like i was on another planet because it was something i'd never seen before save in the occasional crockpot every now and then. Not in an educated person, so the encounter really left an impression.

rhino- which kain s.ex tourism you dey do ke? abi how many bl***kos you get sef. E reach 20?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 12:42am On Jan 30, 2012
Why not? They are very hungry and look pitiably dejected. They call us "customers" and atimes allows to phock for free aka "discount", that was when i started taking my Igbo lession class, normally after every session of marathon phocking. cool e don tey, ma ka chineke.

Them think say them get mouth. abi? you go fear fear!!! Me i dey por hia dey wait por dem.

Ileke-IdI:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Just 10/naira? shocked shocked
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ Madam Happy new year

[size=28pt]Igbo Kwenu[/size]

Same to you smiley

Rhino.5dm:

Why not? They are very hungry and look pitiably dejected. They call us "customers" and atimes allows to phock for free aka "discount", that was when i started taking my Igbo lession class, normally after every session of marathon phocking. cool e don tey, ma ka chineke.

Them think say them get mouth. abi? you go fear fear!!! Me i dey por hia dey wait por dem.

Chaiiii!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2012
Am an octopus with 8 blockkos. 2 are always on stand-by ready for the word "go", cuban ciga puff steady non-stopper. Baba God noni. cool

tpia@:

wow, so hot in here.

didnt read the whole thread yet- just the last two pages or so.

negro, wetin nah, na wa- who offended you. Its been long since i saw a yoruba person get this angry. Though i'm still not sure if you're yoruba or beninoid though. Just saying.

i've met a few yorubas who intensely dislike igbos [usually its the other way round- i'm rarely surprised to meet igbos/others who dislike yorubas. Quite routine], and i must say, it was a very strange experience sha- i almost felt like i was on another planet because it was something i'd never seen before save in the occasional crockpot every now and then. Not in an educated person, so the encounter really left an impression.

rhino- which kain s.ex tourism you dey do ke? abi how many bl***kos you get sef. E reach 20?

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by tpia5: 12:52am On Jan 30, 2012
though technically speaking, its actually a misconception to say yorubas dont get angry.

they do, but generally not as much at outsiders as at themselves.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by tpia5: 12:53am On Jan 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Am an octopus with 8 blockkos. 2 are always on stand-by ready for the word "go", cuban ciga puff steady non-stopper. Baba God noni. cool

you no wan leave something there for other customers?

the way you go on and on it would seem most of the women would suffer from waist fatigue by the time you're done with them.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2012
SMH

Rhino 5dm bobo yi fe won si le jere angry abi obirin won lo se bi ni shocked shocked o da bim pe o fe ron awon ibo yi gan, abi kini big deal undecided
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2012
tpia@:

though technically speaking, its actually a misconception to say yorubas dont get angry.

they do,

I guess that is the assumption people have for yorubas hmmmm

same could be said about Ijaws as well until mend
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2012
This rhino i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e. you remind me back in the days the guys with little willy always the lousiest ones,you sound s.t.u.pidd,i have fuccked Yoruba women too but i will not degrade your women the way you are here running around like a headless chicken,or else you want me to?but trust me it will sound very nasty,and degrading is my private fantasy i kept for myself cooleven videos dey,and you can hear her speaking Yoruba to me and screaming at the same time as am slamming in and out real hard!so i want you to act like a man,a real man,you no what i mean, man in action, not making noise all over the place,you backward monkey cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by tpia5: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2012
alj harem:

same could be said about Ijaws as well until mend

you've got to be joking wink
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 12:57am On Jan 30, 2012
tpia@:

you've got to be joking wink

Joke ke, grin grin grin
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 12:58am On Jan 30, 2012
no mind Rhino, he just dropped the bomb like that. . . and blew all the Igbos away!  

when i saw that i da to cover my eyes sef!  Rhino onise kuse! cheesy  dey knack yanmiri woman up and down Hausaland. bad boy!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by tpia5: 12:59am On Jan 30, 2012
ak47mann

na lie you dey lie oh.

speaking yoruba doesnt mean someone is yoruba.

i think we all know that by now.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 12:59am On Jan 30, 2012
ak47mann:

This rhino i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e. you remind me back in the days the guys with little willy always the lousiest ones,you sound s.t.u.pidd,i have fuccked Yoruba women too but i will not degrade your women the way you are here running around like a headless chicken,or else you want me to?but trust me it will sound very nasty,and degrading is my private fantasy i kept for myself cooleven videos dey,and you can hear her speaking Yoruba to me and screaming at the same time as am slamming in and out real hard!so i want you to act like a man,a real man,you no what i mean, man in action, not making noise all over the place,you backward monkey cool

LOL grin grin grin grin ak47mann take am easy o !!!

see outburst grin grin grin we are still one family

you do yoruba women , rhino5dm do igbo women

2 ge 4 kini big deal

abeg you people should stop this pettiness
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 1:03am On Jan 30, 2012
tpia@:

ak47mann

na lie you dey lie oh.

speaking yoruba doesnt mean someone is yoruba.

i think we all know that by now.

Oti bere, what do you mean by the bolded

tpia people have fun regardless of ethnic affiliation

so if you see one fine igbo bobo with everything you want in a man, would you not go for him ? even better wears abagda and gives respect to his in-laws like a yoruba person, what would you do ?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 1:04am On Jan 30, 2012
They actually enjoy the brutal horse ride. Some of them would ask us to come along with horse whip and be beating them in the middle of action like erring donkeys. shocked

They said the combination of pain and sweetness normally put them off their misery. Dont know how true is that, but they seems very pleased after being horse-whipped like NAMA. cool

tpia@:

you no wan leave something there for other customers?

the way you go on and on it would seem most of the women would suffer from waist fatigue by the time you're done with them.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2012
AK, produce video here, liar!

OAM4J, abeg blindfold your bot so this video is not censored.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

AK, produce video here, liar!

OAM4J, abeg blindfold your bot so this video is not censored.  
See this bastarrdd cheesy hope your Vaseline is on Standbycheesy well i don't mind you pervert,if MOD allows it cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 1:16am On Jan 30, 2012
E fi won se le. Ko si omo no ta bu mi kin fi nle.

Mu muka yi zaman bariki. Duk wanda ci tuwo da ni, a gaya masa miya ya sha. cool

Negro_Ntns:

no mind Rhino, he just dropped the bomb like that. . . and blew all the Igbos away!  

when i saw that i da to cover my eyes sef!  Rhino onise kuse! cheesy  dey knack yanmiri woman up and down Hausaland.  bad boy!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 1:18am On Jan 30, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin ak47mann take am easy o !!!

see outburst grin grin grin we are still one family

you do yoruba women , rhino5dm do igbo women

2 ge 4 kini big deal

abeg you people should stop this pettiness
alj is ok no probs wink wink
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2012
ak47mann:

alj is ok no probs wink wink
cool cool cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 1:21am On Jan 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

E fi won se le. Ko si omo no ta bu mi kin fi nle.

Mu muka yi zaman bariki. Duk wanda ci tuwo da ni, a gaya masa miya ya sha. cool

LOL duuuudddddeeeee it is time to make this thread fun and joke wink
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by BlackPikiN(m): 1:26am On Jan 30, 2012
God bless Igbo women!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 1:34am On Jan 30, 2012
OK. All my missiles are unloaded. I was actually preparing for a nuclear attack. Anywayz. .cool

No one has monopoly of insults, gone are days when every idiota will be claiming rubbish and insulting people unchallanged. An eye for an eye!

alj harem:

LOL duuuudddddeeeee it is time to make this thread fun and joke wink

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 1:36am On Jan 30, 2012
I am nominating Rhino the new Eze Ndigbo of NairaLand!  

This is no place for weak livers liver proud igbo. Onlytruth take note, you have been dethroned effective from the time Rhino posted that comment about fvcking yanmiri women.

Rhino, I bow for ya Ezeship. . . grin
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

dude, thats you wasting time with oil.  thats what you do, obssessed with other ppl Indecency.

I create my own Indecency at home and bleep to it.  I dont go to strip joint. . . .i create my own entertainment and get taken care of.

you Indecency bastard!!
Hey bobby you no what!! is private i got respect for my personnel,i cant do things like that to satisfy you Self-Service.e.r  look for magazine or something even some newspapers get page 3 girls on it,w.a.nkee on something bro,bloody hell cheesy is not by force naah  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People / Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working / Buhari Arrives Damaturu, Yobe State, On A Two-Day Working Visit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.