Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north (7558 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

look at him, what a woosie!! I dismissed you and you accept the dismissal. . . . angry I lost respect for you man! You are supposed to throw that bullshyyt back at me. . . not leave the field. oh poor proud ibo, you dont have the construct for this kind of heat do you?

Intimidated bastard! Go ahead, leave . . . with your tail tucked inbetween your legs!! bye. . .

shebi on ni pe wa se omo lua bi ni ? kilo wa shele ?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
If you that rich then why are your women prostituting all over the place? From Italy, Germany, France, Ruwanda and even in those backward northern states and sharia states shocked

Why are your women being shared by camels, goats and Aboki man in the north?. The day you take real census of your women in the brothels, that day your egocentic nature will quench,

bashr8:

thats what these fools dont even know and they wonder why poverty is eating is eating them up
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

look at him, what a woosie!!   I dismissed you and you accept the dismissal. . . .  angry  I lost respect for you man!   You are supposed to throw that bullshyyt back at me. . . not leave the field.  oh poor proud ibo, you dont have the construct for this kind of heat do you?  

Intimidated bastard!   Go ahead, leave . . . with your tail tucked inbetween your legs!!  bye. . .

^^^ You get jokes grin grin. Thought you said you were busy with my brothers and didn't have time for me at the moment? Me being the nice guy i am, didn't want to disturb your 'fun' hence the "get back in your own time", or don't you think that was nice of me? Where's your manners fool undecided .

Now you're obviously having a time-out moment from your warm chat with my brothers, you can respond to my last post on you 'going off on a tangent'. I really do enjoy your crazed psychotic rants, so i'm waiting earnestly. smiley
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

If you that rich then why are your women prostituting all over the place? From Italy, Germany, France, Ruwanda and even in those backward northern states and sharia states shocked

Why are your women being shared by camels, goats and Aboki man in the north?. The day you take real census of your women in the brothels, that day your egocentic nature will quench,  

rhino5dm, oni wahala ni e sha. kilode  angry
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2012
Gbe e nu e si oun!!! Kilo wa da ye si itun i? Se won ba ye wi?

alj harem:

shebi on ni pe wa se omo lua bi ni ? kilo wa shele ?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
They have always been karuwas in Hausaland.  They call thattrading too.  Their men take gun and go on highway and rob people, then take the money buy spareparts and they call him successful businessman.  

. . . and they wonder why their own blood is targeted.  Hausaman got his eyes fixated on your mansions, and he is gonna get it by trick or by crook.  

Igbo bastards!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

hahaha see yoruba talking about prostitues you people have the highest number of prosti.tutes , from yoruba women prostituting in saudi to italy to libya to london ,spain,united states all over porthharcourt and abuja  name it , shamless things , that what happens when yoruba people fail to understand what trust fund is.sleeping with dogs to get papers to remain in u,k then organise sham marriages and fraudlent emails. igbo women remain the most sought after women for marriage in nigeria we all know that already.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Gbe e nu e si oun!!! Kilo wa da ye si itun i? Se won ba ye wi?

Rhino 5dm, lets work together to stop this animosity on NL. All this igbo this yoruba that is not taking us anywhere.

We have to start from somewhere.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

They have always been karuwas in Hausaland.  They call thattrading too.  Their men take gun and go on highway and rob people, then take the money buy spareparts and they call him successful businessman.  

. . . and they wonder why their own blood is targeted.  Hausaman got his eyes fixated on your mansions, and he is gonna get it by trick or by crook.  

Igbo bastards!!

the same way yoruba touts rob and kill even their own yorubas , the north have only complained about one people robbing them and its the yorubas. as for our properties we have always known how jealous you are about our success ,na who work go chop , no food for lazy people.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
Me being the nice guy i am, didn't want to disturb your 'fun' hence the "get back in your own time", or don't you think that was nice of me? Where's your manners fool .

Now you're obviously having a time-out moment from your warm chat with my brothers, you can respond to my last post on you 'going off on a tangent'. I really do enjoy your crazed psychotic rants, so i'm waiting earnestly.

this is no place for genteel. . . .you rascal!

What tangent are you talking bout? What is tangential about your social structure and your half citizenry in Nigeria? Its a theme, the two are interwoven. So i dont know what tangent you talking bout.

You might want to make yourself clearer. . .SPEAK UP!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Igbo bastards!!

^^^Interesting theory you have up there. Care to share how you came about this premise? Or did you join a couple of them on operations?

You say Hausama has his eyes on our mansions, so you're invariably calling the Hausaman a lazy/conniving/sly/murderous crook, while you're calling Igbos hard working owners of mansions in the north? Is that it? just asking mate.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Interesting theory you have up there. Care to share how you came about this premise? Or did you join a couple of them on operations?

You say Hausama has his eyes on our mansions, so you're invariably calling the Hausaman a lazy/conniving/sly/murderous crook, while you're calling Igbos hard working owners of mansions in the north? Is that it? just asking mate.

the guy is just giving us an insight of wht they think about everyday , how to rob igbo people and steal igbo peoples investinment yet they get offended when we call them lazy , see jacked up mentality of people that lugard lumped us with
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
Se ofe kin daake fun awon omo jati jati yi? Oloron maje! Won ti bi babaila omo ta bu ebi mi, kin daa ke fun.

alj harem:

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
the same way yoruba touts rob and kill even their own yorubas , the north have only complained about one people robbing them and its the yorubas. as for our properties we have always known how jealous you are about our success ,na who work go chop , no food for lazy people.

say wha??  you call armed robbery success.  lmao!!   If you ever want to know how you guys rose quickly from refugee to building mansions go and look at your business growth and compare with crime rates. . . the two are in harmony.   Why is Hausa not chasing Yoruba from North. . . why are they not chasing Ijaw, why are they not chasing middle belt?    one reason only!!!   they are not known to rob and kill and terrorize their people and their land.  So why are they after ibo?   because everywhwere you land crime lands. . . .

why do your own people avoid home ?  why do they rush back to North after they have just been freshly killed. . . . because too much crime at home.  It is hell when an armed robber fear and run from a robbery greater than his own power!

We give it to East, home of armed robbers turned overnight successful businessmen.

Criminal bastards!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

say wha??  you call armed robbery success.  lmao!!   If you ever want to know how you guys rose quickly from refugee to building mansions go and look at your business growth and compare with crime rates. . . the two are in harmony.   Why is Hausa not chasing Yoruba from North. . . why are they not chasing Ijaw, why are they not chasing middle belt?    one reason only!!!   they are not known to rob and kill and terrorize their people and their land.  So why are they after ibo?   because everywhwere you land crime lands. . . .

why do your own people avoid home ?  why do they rush back to North after they have just been freshly killed. . . . because too much crime at home.  It is hell when an armed robber fear and run from a robbery greater than his own power!

We give it to East, home of armed robbers turned overnight successful businessmen.

Criminal bastards!

wow so that is ur anger , you cant understand why igbos are successful, jealousy will kill you soon meanwhile when abok comes for you head he wont ask you where you are from , its a shame that yorubas are being killed by abokis and you come out to write such , you have no respect for the yorubas buchtered by abokis , am sory for your life.

am going to shock you with crime statistics soon igboland remains the region with the least crime rate in nigeria , i didnt want to post it but now i will have to since you people have refused to grow up we will keep shaming you
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2012

of course the Hausaman has to disposess you of it. . . knowing that it was built with blood money.  Anything constructed on blood money goes with bloodshed.  This is why your blood is being shed up there. . . .   There is nothing earned with honest sweat and labor to put these mansions up.  Its reason your brothers have decided to go down with it than to see homeland again.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

this is no place for genteel. . . .you rascal!

What tangent are you talking bout?  What is tangential about your social structure and your half citizenry in Nigeria?  Its a theme, the two are interwoven.  So i dont know what tangent you talking bout.

You might want to make yourself clearer. . .SPEAK UP!

^^^If you can't decipher the simple grammer in said post, then your problems are bigger than i thought shocked. Let me break it down for you in manageable bite-size chunks: what has any perceived divisions/social issues within the Igbo nation got to do with the bigger picture of our position on Ndigbo as a people in this fake union called Nigeria. I mentioned the fact that we're Igbo first b/4 anything else, and that seemed to enrage you to the point that you now went off topic and started rambling on about socio-cultural issues within Alaigbo.

Kapish?

Oh!! and don't forget my last post. I asked some pertinent questions on how you gained 'knowledge' on the modus operandi of some crooks that happen to be Igbo.

Waiting for your reponse. And if you're going to abuse me again, please think of something other than 'bastard', as you're starting to sound like a record stuck in the groove undecided. Try and be a bit more creative with the abuse, lets be entertained.

wink wink
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
you cant understand why igbos are successful, jealousy will kill you soon meanwhile when abok comes for you head he wont ask you where you are from

everyone underwstand the background of your succes - robberies and kidnaps. . . blood money!   Aboki specifically say ibo. . . he wants to cut ibo.  But ibo hurry up and go put scar on his face to make him look like yoruba so Hausa can spare him.  The ones that do that hurry and go convert to islam to be spared.  Some of your people full North wey look like Yoruba but they are not. . . . they cant come home because they are shame in your society, they took a different tribal identityt. . . they disowned their fatherland. They dont want to be associated or known as ibo, ever again.

cursed bastards!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2012
Se ofe kin daake fun awon omo jati jati yi? Oloron maje! Won ti bi babaila omo ta bu ebi mi, kin daa ke fun.

alj harem:

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

everyone underwstand the background of your succes - robberies and kidnaps. . . blood money!   Aboki specifically say ibo. . . he wants to cut ibo.  But ibo hurry up and go put scar on his face to make him look like yoruba so Hausa can spare him.  The ones that do that hurry and go convert to islam to be spared.  Some of your people full North wey look like Yoruba but they are not. . . . they cant come home because they are shame in your society, they took a different tribal identityt. . . they disowned their fatherland.  They dont want to be associated or known as ibo, ever again.  

cursed bastards!!

tell that to the yorubas that have been cut by abokis, such comment dont even deserve a response cause it clearly shows you have gone mad. talk of thieves in nigeria we know where they all from ,there no point debating that with you cus everynigerians knows who the thieves are, jealousy na bad thing oo chei
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by mensdept: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
Na wah, you guys are still at it eh?

Guess what, this is proof that Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, abi Efik, are all suffering and are the their own architects of that poor country.

"You Yoruba people this"
"You Igbo people that"

Hate, Jealousy, Envy, fools= you=are

Meanwhile, Boko Haram is about to liquidate some more of una soon grin
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by cantell(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

everyone underwstand the background of your succes - robberies and kidnaps. . . blood money!   Aboki specifically say ibo. . . he wants to cut ibo.  But ibo hurry up and go put scar on his face to make him look like yoruba so Hausa can spare him.  The ones that do that hurry and go convert to islam to be spared.  Some of your people full North wey look like Yoruba but they are not. . . . they cant come home because they are shame in your society, they took a different tribal identityt. . . they disowned their fatherland.  They dont want to be associated or known as ibo, ever again. 

cursed bastards!!
I'm happy that at least you acknowledged our success.
What matters most is "How well" not "How far".
Keep hating, we owe you that.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^If you can't decipher the simple grammer in said post, then your problems are bigger than i thought . Let me break it down for you in manageable bite-size chunks: what has any perceived divisions/social issues within the Igbo nation got to do with the bigger picture of our position on Ndigbo as a people in this fake union called Nigeria. I mentioned the fact that we're Igbo first b/4 anything else, and that seemed to enrage you to the point that you now went off topic and started rambling on about socio-cultural issues with Alaigbo.

I guess you have problem with comprehension. . .

Go and read my response again.  The individual people components that define the overall ibo tribe has never been a one-package. You havenever had a commonwealth in your history because you have never been a nation.  The concept of nationhood, politically, is a non-reconciliable dynamics and act at cross-purpose with your divisions (broken into Aro/Nri; Free/Osu. . . etc) that your oneness as a Nigerian people is impossible. . . .the only way you can be a one-people called ibo is under the definition of Biafra.   If I have to break it any further you will need your head examined.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

of course the Hausaman has to disposess you of it. . . knowing that it was built with blood money.  Anything constructed on blood money goes with bloodshed.  This is why your blood is being shed up there. . . .   There is nothing earned with honest sweat and labor to put these mansions up.  Its reason your brothers have decided to go down with it than to see homeland again.  

^^^Nice one grin. Next thing is to provide a little evidence/proof that the wealthy/hardworking/mansion owning Igbos up north got their wealth through "blood money" as you call it. Don't you just hate facts and evidence wink? Such a bitc*h innit? C'mon mate, give me a couple of verifiable examples to burtress your assertion, And since you're privy to 'classified' info about the criminal activities of Igbos up north, i'd like you to be a good samaritan and forward said info to the police as well, or is that too much to ask from an 'upstanding' nigerian citizen such as yourself?

Just for the record: you're still calling the Hausa, murderous/thieving/scum, but with  for good reason (ie- they're playing 'robin hood')? Nice to be clear about these things you know.

Cheers.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2012
Why are you sooo rich and your women are prostituting all over the place? In the north for instance, the dirty fulani nomads are the one phocking for peanuts.

Why are you sooooooo rich and your mothers and sisters a being shared with camels and goats?? Please take your time and dont come back with your silly replies again.

If you are rich as you claimed, what is about 3 million Igbos doing presently in Kano, even with the possibility of next bomb going off? The saudis are very rich with natuaral resource, so you hardly find then anywhere expect places thatis higher than their country like US.

Borno for instance, is like middle east with lots of shooting and killings everywhere, but chunks of Igbos are still hanging on over there, why?

bashr8:

tell that to the yorubas that have been cut by abokis, such comment dont even deserve a response cause it clearly shows you have gone mad. talk of thieves in nigeria we know where they all from ,there no point debating that with you cus everynigerians knows who the thieves are, jealousy na bad thing oo chei
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2012
mens dept, whats your tribe?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2012
meanwhile lets take a look at the latest crime statistics as of 2008 of igbo states and yoruba states

anambra--598             ekiti--415
abia--940                   kwara-- 2713
ebonyi--1716            ogun--1538
imo--3309                ondo-- 1864
enugu--1211            osun--2650
                               oyo--6700 shocked shocked

cime in igboland --7774 cases reported in one year(lowest of all the 6 regions)

crime in yorubaland--15,880 casses reported in one year alone shocked shocked shocked shocked that is minus lagos oo

of course we have always known this , oyo state alone have more crime rate than the whole southeast states

http://www.cleen.org/Summary%20of%20crime%20statistics%20in%20Nigeria%202008.pdf

next time you want to talk about crime make sure you yorubas have changed from you criminal lifestyle.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Why are you sooo rich and your women are prostituting all over the place? In the north for instance, the dirty fulani nomads are the one phocking for peanuts.

Why are you sooooooo rich and your mothers and sisters a being shared with camels and goats?? Please take your time and dont come back with your silly replies again.

If you are rich as you claimed, what is about 3 million Igbos doing presently in Kano, even with the possibility of next bomb going off? The saudis are very rich with natuaral resource, so you hardly find then anywhere expect places thatis higher than their country like US.

Borno for instance, is like middle east with lots of shooting and killings everywhere, but chunks of Igbos are still hanging on over there, why?

only yoruba women are known to be cheap prostitues that will sleep with animals for peanuts , from saudi (inpretense of going to jihad) to kano to yobe to zamfara, nger republic , spain, italy ,lagos , name it , cheap whores , i wont normally say bad things about women but guess its moment of truth
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^Nice one . Next thing is to provide a little evidence/proof that the wealthy/hardworking/mansion owning Igbos up north got their wealth through "blood money" as you call it. Don't you just hate facts and evidence ? Such a bitc*h innit? C'mon mate, give me a couple of verifiable examples to burtress your assertion, And since you're privy to 'classified' info about the criminal activities of Igbos up north, i'd like you to be a good samaritan and forward said info to the police as well, or is that too much to ask from an 'upstanding' nigerian citizen such as yourself?

Just for the record: you're still calling the Hausa, murderous/thieving/scum, but with  for good reason (ie- they're playing 'robin hood')? Nice to be clear about these things you know.

Cheers.

Hey Alhj, here is one that wants proof and evidence and sources and all that nice stuffs.  He is genteel too. . . with manners.  Please keep him busy, I dont like the way he is distracting my fun here. . . .

Proud-Ibo, go talk to Alhj.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
the crime statistics answers a lot of question why crime is high in nigeria , yorubas have refused to work they rather become armed robber and agberos robbing and killing people , i deal with facts and not rumours or assumptions.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2012
meanwhile lets take a look at the latest crime statistics as of 2008 of igbo states and yoruba states

anambra--598 ekiti--415
abia--940 kwara-- 2713
ebonyi--1716 ogun--1538
imo--3309 ondo-- 1864
enugu--1211 osun--2650
oyo--6700

cime in igboland --7774 cases reported in one year(lowest of all the 6 regions)

crime in yorubaland--15,880 casses reported in one year alone that is minus lagos oo

of course we have always known this , oyo state alone have more crime rate than the whole southeast states

http://www.cleen.org/Summary%20of%20crime%20statistics%20in%20Nigeria%202008.pdf

next time you want to talk about crime make sure you yorubas have changed from you criminal lifestyle.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I guess you have problem with comprehension. . .

Go and read my response again.  The individual people components that define the overall ibo tribe has never been a one-package. You havenever had a commonwealth in your history because you have never been a nation.  The concept of nationhood, politically, is a non-reconciliable dynamics and act at cross-purpose with your divisions (broken into Aro/Nri; Free/Osu. . . etc) that your oneness as a Nigerian people is impossible. . . .the only way you can be a one-people called ibo is under the definition of Biafra.   If I have to break it any further you will need your head examined.  

^^^This has to go down as the oxy[b]MORO*N[/b] post of the year (and that's saying something seeing as the year is just starting shocked).

You see what i mean when i say you talk from both sides of your rancid mouth? In one breath you say Ndigbo are not one, and have never been one in our history, and in another breath you say we can only be one (so unity IS a possibility shocked) under the banner of the Biafran cause.

Dude you're fast losing the plot, and you're a prime case for showing hatred and bigotry messes up the brain.

Ride on!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The New Center For Pirate Attacks In The World / Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows / Please Who Increased Minimum Wage From N7000 To N18,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.