Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north (7559 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^This has to go down as the oxy[b]slowpoke[/b] post of the year (and that's saying something seeing as the year is just starting shocked).

You see what i mean when i say you talk from both sides of your rancid mouth? In one breath you say Ndigbo are not one, and have never been one in our history, and in another breath you say we can only be one (so unity IS a possibility shocked) under the banner of the Biafran cause.

Dude you're fast losing the plot, and you're a prime case for showing hatred and bigotry messes up the brain.

Ride on!! smiley

i need them to focus on the crime statistics since they claim our God given success was tru crime , let them tell us why crime rate in oyo alone match that of the whole souteast
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
You very daft than i ealier thought. Have you factor in the 3 million Igbos in Kano, 5 million in Lagos, 4million in Rivers, 3 million in Delta? Committing all sort of abominable crimes to south east figures?? Oh' Igbos committing robbery cheating,kidnapping in north and sout west should go where? Are they from those regions?? Fooolll

What about jos, kaduna, Ogun, OYo?? ? Have you factor in those crimes committed by Igbos in those state i listed? Do you want me to start showing you that in every 10 crimes committed in Lagos, Igbos commit 6?? You are bigger mooron than i earlier thought. . Put the names of the criminals and state of origin and see whether Igbos wont take up to 90%,

bashr8:

meanwhile lets take a look at the latest crime statistics as of 2008 of igbo states and yoruba states

anambra--598 ekiti--415
abia--940 kwara-- 2713
ebonyi--1716 ogun--1538
imo--3309 ondo-- 1864
enugu--1211 osun--2650
oyo--6700 shocked shocked

cime in igboland --7774 cases reported in one year(lowest of all the 6 regions)

crime in yorubaland--15,880 casses reported in one year alone shocked shocked shocked shocked that is minus lagos oo

of course we have always known this , oyo state alone have more crime rate than the whole southeast states

http://www.cleen.org/Summary%20of%20crime%20statistics%20in%20Nigeria%202008.pdf

next time you want to talk about crime make sure you yorubas have changed from you criminal lifestyle.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
haha ah, iyamiri want us to believe in his statistics. . . shyyt!  the same yanmiri said he has 3million people in Kano and 30million living in Lagos.   wha?  yanmiri statistics is nothing but robbery. . . thank God gun doesnt come with it, we will all be shot the moment we see it.  You are known for cooking up numbers.

fraudulent bastards!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Hey Alhj, here is one that wants proof and evidence and sources and all that nice stuffs.  He is genteel too. . . with manners.  Please keep him busy, I dont like the way he is distracting my fun here. . . .

Proud-Ibo, go talk to Alhj.  

I ain't going to Alj', as i'm loving our chat. You dig a deeper hole for your pathetic self with every subsequent post you make and i'm loving it.

Imagine the cheek: go to Alj' indeed undecided. Dude, you had better answer my last post.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

haha ah, iyamiri want us to believe in his statistics. . . shyyt!  the same yanmiri said he has 3million people in Kano and 30million living in Lagos.   wha?  yanmiri statistics is nothing but robbery. . . thank God gun doesnt come with it, we will all be shot the moment we see it.  You are known for cooking up numbers.

fraudulent bastards!!
Rhino.5dm:

You very daft than i ealier thought. Have you factor in the 3 million Igbos in Kano, 5 million in Lagos, 4million in Rivers, 3 million in Delta? Committing all sort abominable crimes to tsouth east?? Oh' Igbos committing robbery cheating,kidnapping in north and sout west should go where? Are they from those regions?? Fooolll

What about jos, kaduna, Ogun, OYo?? ? Have you factor in those crimes committed by Igbos in those state i listed? Do you want me to start showing you that in every  10 crimes committed in Lagos, Igbos commit 6?? You are bigger moorons i earlier thought.

losers lagos have less crime than all the core yoruba states so the presense of igbos there  change nothing, now  explain why one yoruba state have more crime than the whole southeast igbo states. blody criminals
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
meanwhile lets take a look at the latest crime statistics as of 2008 of igbo states and yoruba states

anambra--598 ekiti--415
abia--940 kwara-- 2713
ebonyi--1716 ogun--1538
imo--3309 ondo-- 1864
enugu--1211 osun--2650
oyo--6700

crime in yorubaland--15,880 casses reported in one year alone that is minus lagos oo

of course we have always known this , oyo state alone have more crime rate than the whole southeast states

http://www.cleen.org/Summary%20of%20crime%20statistics%20in%20Nigeria%202008.pdf

next time you want to talk about crime make sure you yorubas ha
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by SamIkenna: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
Is it any wonder why Nigeria is jerked up? Look at the kind of people we call Nigerians, may God help us. The OP is even the worst, he starts a thread and he calls the leaders of a group "bastards." Do we really like kitchen fights? Shame shame shame, our women are now the men because quite frankly we make more noise than market women. With all our education yet no decency, no manners, nothing! Nigerian men have become the easiest to decieve and derail, just bring some flimsy garbage - boom! they jump right into it and 4get their main issue. For all their blood-letting and extremism Hausa-Fulani has more class than all of us southerners. I'm ashamed you people are my brothers, if I had my way I'll serve all of you to evil gods. When other nations are probing Mars Nigerian men are busy acting like 12 yr olds. Shame.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

fraudulent bastards!!

^^^Sorry, are you refering to Igbos with the "yanmiri" adjective?  smiley
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2012

anambra--598 ekiti--415
abia--940 kwara-- 2713
ebonyi--1716 ogun--1538
imo--3309 ondo-- 1864
enugu--1211 osun--2650
oyo--6700

crime in yorubaland--15,880 casses reported in one year alone that is minus lagos oo

next time you want to talk about crime make sure you yorubas ha
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
I ain't going to Alj', as i'm loving our chat. You dig a deeper hole for your pathetic self with every subsequent post you make and i'm loving it.

hahaha,  I love that!  I taught the wimp how to throw bulllshhyt back and now he is getting gangsta with it.

ooohh. . . look at Al Capone!   fvker go sitch ya a s s down!  angry
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino, I hope you know those are fabricated numbers that dude got up there.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by cantell(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Why are you sooo rich and your women are prostituting all over the place? In the north for instance, the dirty fulani nomads are the one phocking for peanuts.

Why are you sooooooo rich and your mothers and sisters a being shared with camels and goats?? Please take your time and dont come back with your silly replies again.

If you are rich as you claimed, what is about 3 million Igbos doing presently in Kano, even with the possibility of next bomb going off? The saudis are very rich with natuaral resource, so you hardly find then anywhere expect places thatis  higher than their country like US.

Borno for instance, is like middle east with lots of shooting and killings everywhere, but chunks of Igbos are still hanging on over there, why?

You've never stepped foot outside yorubaland, so even if someone were to explain to you, you'll never understand.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^Sorry, are you refering to Igbos with the "yanmiri" adjective?

. . . who else in Nigeria is yanmiri, . . . .is fulani yanmiri or is Yoruba yanmiri.

r e tard ed bastard!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
Oh Sam. . .you are here finally, thank God! Bring your brothers to reason abeg. Did you see how they all ganged up on me, if it wasnt for the help of Rhino. . i dont know they might have ran me out of Nairaland. You seriously need to calll these baboons to order and teach them to stop jumping on people like they have no sense.

How is business my brother?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
The guy is very daft!. He claimed to be rich and weathy, yet they troop out of their"promise land" to desart and swamps like colony of bats. They stay put in those backward northern states, even when they are being kill like rabbits or per hour basis.

Presently, there is a delicacy called Igbo suya in Borno, a suya meat made from Igbo meat. Why not, afteral they sell their babies @ 30 thousand naira a piece, far less than the price of an average ram in the north.

The foool is here boasting while their wome are being phocked by goats and camels all over the norths. Isn't that an irony?

They are rich yet, they sell thair babies @ 30 K a piece, in various location in the south east. The fooool is here chatting rubbish and bragging about weath.
Negro_Ntns:

Rhino, I hope you know those are fabricated numbers that dude got up there.  
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2012
bashr is a wannabe. I really want nchara a s s to get in here on a day like this so i can beat his head flatter. thats who i want. Hey bashr, run go get Nchara. . .tell him Negro say bring his stupid a s s in here now!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Onlytruth(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
The dumbest yoruba I've come across is one that calls Igbo inyamiri. You are basically hiding under Hausa to insult people. Isn't it a clear indication that you cannot think of facing Igbo without aboki? Isn't that the hieght of cowardice?
Tufiakwa.  embarassed
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mechhie onu!! I have virtually step on every state in Nigeria and far beyond.
You are a foollll for saying that. Infact, i leanrt how to phocked on Igbo women way back in the north. We used to pay 10 naira/round. No AIDS then, so we are free to apply skin to skin.

I dare you on that!!
Nkita ara.

cantell:

You've never stepped foot outside yorubaland, so even if someone were to explain to you, you'll never understand.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
yanmiri, ibo, aj'okuta ma m'omi, okoro. . . .all na the same to me.  i pick and choose.

by the way, who invited you in here?  are you Nchara?  go and wake Nchara up and drag his a s s in here.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
You are a foollll for saying that. Infact, i leanrt how to phocked on Igbo women way back in the north. We used to pay 10 naira/round. No AIDS then, so we are free to apply skin to skin.

I dare you on that!!
Nkita ara.

Ezioku?? woo, nna you wicked oo! cheesy chei see persin just go raw finish!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

The dumbest yoruba I've come across is one that calls Igbo inyamiri. You are basically hiding under Hausa to insult people. Isn't it a clear indication that you cannot think of facing Igbo without aboki? Isn't that the hieght of cowardice?
Tufiakwa.  embarassed

eze ndigbo I must say that is the dumbest statement from a Leader

you call yourself eze ndigbo but engage in tribalism, what does that tell us about Igbos ?

nyamaria is not an insult but a way of calling igbos in hausa language

Yoruba call hausa gambari is that an insult ?

Igbo call hausa, awusa is that an insult ?

I wonder why you left you thinking cap this time around
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
Another silver-back gorilla is here. Where were you when Ojukwu was licking IBB's arss like a reetarded old fool he is? The moroonn went to the extent of injecting a middle name to IBB, known as Okechukwu and urged all igbos to vote for him during PDP primaries. Do you need proof? I can post the article right away.

So, who is licking the arrs of "Ewu Awusa"? Keep decieving your brothers not us. . . .

Onlytruth:

Tufiakwa.  embarassed
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Onlytruth(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2012
alj harem:

[s]eze ndigbo I must say that is the dumbest statement from a Leader

you call yourself eze ndigbo but engage in tribalism, what does that tell us about Igbos ?

nyamaria is not an insult but a way of calling igbos in hausa language

Yoruba call hausa gambari is that an insult ?

Igbo call hausa, awusa is that an insult ?

I wonder why you left you thinking cap this time around[/s]

Pure rant.

I insist that the dumbest thing a Yoruba should do is call Igbo inyamiri -a murderous word used by Hausa/Fulani each time they go on a murderous rampage. It is indirectly saying that they endorse that even though they cannot find the balls to do the same. Simple psychology.
In any case, that is why I urge my people now to more and more envision a possible war with core North in the North, because Yoruba are hiding behind them to assume fake safety. Soon the Hausa/Fulani will get a war in the North.  cool Nonsense.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
when you beat them to the ground they start throwing random punches in the air but bashr8 is watching them.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
My question to your daftness is, why are your women scattared all over the place prostituting? Why are you soooo rich and your women are being shared by goats and camels from the northern states of Nigeria? Place take time to answer this time around and dont come back with another daft reply.

bashr8:

hahaha see yoruba talking about prostitues you people have the highest number of prosti.tutes , from yoruba women prostituting in saudi to italy to libya to london ,spain,united states all over porthharcourt and abuja name it , shamless things , that what happens when yoruba people fail to understand what trust fund is.sleeping with dogs to get papers to remain in u,k then organise sham marriages and fraudlent emails. igbo women remain the most sought after women for marriage in nigeria we all know that already.

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

My question to your daftness is, why are your women scattared all over the place prostituting? Why are you soooo rich and your women are being shared by goats and camels from the northern states of Nigeria? Place take time to answer this time around and dont come back with another daft reply.

i should be asking you that , why are yoruba women scarterred allover the place prostituting for pennies and food,to the extent of allowing dogs and camels to climb them? its realy a shame what poverty can make people do
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2012
cowards when they cant beat the men they go for the women soon they will go for children , shamless animals.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by aljharem(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

Pure rant.

I insist that the dumbest thing a Yoruba should do is call Igbo inyamiri -a murderous word used by Hausa/Fulani each time they go on a murderous rampage. It is indirectly saying that they endorse that even though they cannot find the balls to do the same. Simple psychology.
In any case, that is why I urge my people now to more and more envision a possible war with core North in the North, because Yoruba are hiding behind them to assume fake safety. Soon the Hausa/Fulani will get a war in the North.  cool Nonsense.

ur writing up there is rubbish

I am not into all this tribal rubbish these people are doing here but YOU SIR as a leader I am following your post and how you portray Igbos on NL as the eze Ndigbo nairaland and I am telling you IT IS WRONG.

It is not murderous word, Before english came, we had a way of referring to ourselves

for example

Yorubas refer to Nupe people as tapa

Hausas refer to Yorubas as bayarabe

Urhobo refer to bini people as aka

Urhobo refer to Ijaw(izon orginal name) people as ephere

Yorubas refer to Izon(original name) as Ijo

Igbos refer to Hausa people as awusa

Yorubas refer to hausa people as gambari

What is wrong in that ?

I suppose your only point is Nyamaria word is better used by hausas not non-hausa. is that right ?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . who else in Nigeria is yanmiri,  . . . .is fulani yanmiri or is Yoruba yanmiri.

r e tard ed bastard!!

^^^Nice one smiley. Just wanted to be clear on that since i know it to be an Hausa derogatory term for Igbos. Good to see you're picking up all the insults like a dyson picks up dirt.

Back to our hearty discussion: so now i've explained myself in simple english, i take it you realise how daft you've been thus far in saying Ndigbo have never and can never speak with one voice. See, that wasn't hard to understand now was it grin?

Still with the 'bastard' abuse ? Is your insult repetoire that limited that you're now scrapping the barrel so soon in our 'brotherly' chat? You see it's easy for me to abuse you b'cos i get inspiration from your bigoted childish rants, while you find it a bit hard looking for what to say in return b'cos i come at you with something you know fuc*k-all about: THE TRUTH wink.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Rhino5dm: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2012
How is that different from "Ewu Awusa" or "Ofen manu"? Your victim card has just expired, so no sympathy for your daftness.

BTW, Do you really know the meaning of "Iyammiri"? If the leader is this ignorant what is the fate of his followers? Blind leading the blind.

Onlytruth:

Pure rant.

In any case, that is why I urge my people now to more and more envision a possible war with core North in the North, because Yoruba are hiding behind them to assume fake safety. Soon the Hausa/Fulani will get a war in the North. cool Nonsense.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by cantell(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I dare you on that!!
Nkita ara.

Virtually? Meaning lagos and ogun states i guess? Cos you guys never travel. Not because you don't want to, but because you have no guts to face your fellow Nigerians outside ur turf.
Bunch of cowards!
One more thing, keep phocking Igbo ashawos, that's as far as you can get.
Okoli!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

since you want to go there maybe you should tell us why igbo women are the most sought after for marriage in nigeria and beyond including yoruba man dumping yoruba women to marry igbo women while igbo man wont touch a yoruba woman with a long stick?
why do yoruba women end up as LovePeddler,concubines, divorcees baby mama for multiple men and hopless while spouse of igbo women stick to them till old age , the difference is obviously clear , you can not forge your worth and virtue and pride of a woman is not by who have the loudest voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terrorism: IGP Bans Illegal Use Of Tinted Glasses, Sirens, Others / 2019: Election Violence Looms In Enugu — NOA / Gov Yahaya Meets NASS Committee On Aviation, Seeks Support For Gombe Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.